DANGEROUS DESIRE (REWRITING)

由 badgaldreame

"Yes, that's my girl!" He shouts again. I smile and blow him a kiss. My only thought at the moment is WHY? Wh... 更多

DANGEROUS DESIRE 18+
I
II
III
IV (R)
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX part 1
IX part 2
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII part 1
XXIII part 2
XXIV
XXV
XXVI part 1
XXVI part 2
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII part 1
XLII part 2
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX

XXXVIII

249 13 1
由 badgaldreame

ENJOY!

"I don't fucking care, I want it out of here!" Zathrian shouts

I groaned. "but look how cute she is I'm keeping her," I said stubbornly gesturing to my very cute innocent puppy I bought she's a Pomeranian puppy so tiny and cute with fluffy white fur I could not resist I then bought her a lot of clothes, tiara, bags, etc. and he's telling me I have to get rid of her when I saw this little cute thing I had to get her I don't know why he hates her so much.

He has four big wolf hybrids outside I'm so scared of them even though they're tied with chains plus I haven't overcome my fear of big dogs after what Lucio did.

"Bébé, I already gave her a name 'teacup', so can you stop saying 'IT'," I told him.

"Avyanna get it out!" He shouted.

"No, teacup is mine! I'm not getting rid of her," I told him.

"Is she potty trained?" he asks.

"Yes", I lied.

"Fine, you can keep it but keep it out of my sight or I'm putting a bullet through its head," he says seriously I gasped and picked her up

"You will not ok bye I'm going to set up her living space," I told him happily walking away.

One week later

"What the fuck!" Zathrian shouted as he stepped into a pile of my puppy poop

"This has to fucking stop!" He shouts in irritation.

"Babe, I was about to clean it up," I say, holding up my glove-covered hands.

He took off his shoe and stepped away.

"It smells so fucking horrible in here, like a fucking public toilet!" he says glaring at me.

"Did you want something?" I ask.

"We are going to church," Zathrian says.

I looked at him shocked I've never expected a family like them to visit the church "I've never been to church before," I told him.

He kissed me "There's a first time for everything," he told me and I nodded.

I got dressed in a very nice fitted navy blue dress it had two slits at each side and a fake belt I paired it with these nude ankle strap heels I put my hair in a neat high ponytail and went makeup-less I sprayed perfume on and picked up my bag and left.

"How Do I Look?" I asked Zathrian he was typing away on his phone.

He scanned my outfit "You look very sexy," he said going back to his phone I frowned and walked away I went in the car and waited for him.

Shortly he came and we then we went to the church it was huge lots of vehicles parked outside he parked then we got out and went inside the choir was singing loudly there were many people inside here he walked up to the front and stopped at the bench in the third row where everyone else was seated.

I felt a very intense stare I looked around, and our eyes connected I looked at her wide eyes I suddenly got scared and nervous she was glaring at me with so much anger and hatred I gulped.

"Is everything all right with you, you're shaking," I felt Jayson touch my hands

"Hands off her!" Zathrian growled, and he immediately removed his hands.

"I'm fine," I told him, taking a deep breath.

Right throughout the church service, I could feel her glaring at me

When the service was dismissed, I immediately got up and speed walked out of the church before everyone else unknown persons tried to greet me but I ignored them thankfully I didn't see her which meant she already left I went to the car and waited for Zathrian.

After twenty minutes of standing I'm getting agitated I just want to get out of here. Finally, I saw them exit the church, and they were talking with the pastor they seemed to be in a deep conversation they were probably introducing themselves Dad pointed at me and the pastor waved at me and I smiled and waved back Dad motioned for me to come over and I told him no

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I turned around to see her my heart fell and my knees got weak, I gulped and took a step back she smiled at me we both stood there, neither of us saying anything I couldn't even look into her eyes

"Please excuse me," I say and turned around to walk away when she grabbed onto my hand, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then reopened them calming myself

"Do you feel guilty, Avyanna?" she asked.

"Kylie, I do not want to talk about the past, not here," I told her.

"Why? Because you killed my husband!" She shouted, and I put a hand over her mouth looking around to see Zathrian staring at us, I gave him a soft smile.

"Get your filthy hands off me!" she shouts again pushing me away

"How would it feel if I fucked him then stab him in the heart?" She asked, gesturing to Zathrian.

"Kylie, please stop all this! Let's not do this here we'll talk privately and I'll explain everything" I begged desperately with teary eyes.

"You are nothing but a low-life slut and a murder no matter how badly you try to hide the past or run it'll always be there with you!" She shouts, I could feel eyes on us.

I felt a tear slip from my eye "I trusted you, you were my best fucking friend and you betrayed me for what his dick then you killed him without remorse because that's who you are a coldhearted killer, I wish you were locked away but you fucked your way out right!" She said and slapped me in my face I stumbled, and she slapped me again and again and I took them I didn't know what to feel humiliated, hurt, angry, regretful I was numb my brain was running in circles.

"Who the fuck gave you the right to put your fucking hands on her!" Zathrian shouted with so much anger even I got scared by the sound of his voice and she walked away he grabbed onto her hand pushing her roughly onto the car she was already in a chokehold she was gasping for breath

"Bébé, let her go," I told him grabbing onto his hand and he gave me a look that says shut the fuck up, he wasn't letting up everyone was looking I'm very much embarrassed

I took his hand and removed it from her neck "Let her go" I told him and she gave me one last look "I hope you burn in hell!" she spat with hatred breathing heavily before walking away, always so blunt and fearless

"Who the fuck was that and why the fuck did you let that bitch slap you and did nothing?" he asks angrily

I didn't answer I turned around to see everyone staring at me I paused wiping my eyes "Avyanna why the heck did she slap you, you're a De Callisto no one should ever lay their hand on you," Alfonso said.

I looked at everyone dad was fuming they were all waiting for my answer.

"And mostly importantly why did she say" 'I hope you burn in hell'" Angelo asked

I stood there not saying anything to anyone I turned around to Zathrian he was fuming "Can we leave?" I ask.

He took my hand and went to the car.

I turned my face away from him, tears stained my face "If you're thinking about hurting her please don't" I begged him.

"Why the fuck not, she hit you," he says.

"Bébé, please don't," I begged.

"No promises," he says.

"Zathrian, I mean it don't hurt her," I told him firmly

"Give me one reason I shouldn't," he says.

"She was my best friend," I told him.

"Best friends don't do each other like that," he says.

"Was" I pointed out.

"Fine," he says

  Elijah POV

"What happened back there?! Why did she let that girl slap her without her doing anything?" Alfonso says angrily.

Everyone was out for her blood. She will not get off that easily. She will feel the wrath of putting his hand on her daughter.

"She was holding back, I know my sister, and she doesn't take shit from anyone," Nicholas says.

"She let that girl hit her," Amanda spat angrily.

"She let her humiliate her like that, and I won't stand for this!" She shouted.

"Last time someone laid hands on her they got admitted in the hospital, poor Carolina, even now she's in a coma," Elizabeth says.

"Guys can you all stop talking about it no I won't do anything about it and please I'm asking you guys not to hurt her," Avyanna's voice says we all turn around.

"Just do as she asks, no one should lay a hand on that girl," Zathrian says.

No one answered him, everyone stormed out leaving them, no one would stand for that.

"Earlier when we were at church, she was shaking she turned around and I know it was that girl she saw she got scared," Jayson says.

"So Avyanna fears her, but why?" I ask.

                                                                      Zathrian POV

"Angel, I will ask this once and I want an answer. Why did she hit you?" I asked her and she froze.

She turned around, it was like she was remembering something, and she shuddered.

"Ok fine I'll talk," she says sitting down.

"Kylie was my best friend when I escaped Lucio and locked myself away when I got released I met her she was very sweet and kind our friendship lasted for only three weeks but it's like we have been friends for a very long time I met her husband and I remembered him from when I was with Lucio he was one guy that Lucio would pay to rape me he instantly recognized me and threatened me not to say anything to Kylie she didn't know that he was a psycho rapist anyway one day I was home and he broke in and beat me pretty badly then he started raping me I had a knife I kept in my drawer I reached for it and stabbed him and she walked in right at that moment when I stabbed him she thought I slept with him and killed him I got off the case mostly because I was raped and beaten but she was delusional she wouldn't believe me that's the story," I finished crying.

He hugged me "It's fine don't cry about it you were protecting yourself and she's mourning the loss of her husband," he said

"Is there anything else I should know about your past you're not letting off?" he asked.

"No" I lied looking him right in the eye I felt guilty but I would never tell him about what I was doing, I'm so ashamed to admit it to myself, I will never tell him about that part of my life. 

Thanks for reading
OMG, that did not happen😱 what do you all think will happen next?
And most importantly what's she hiding!?
Don't forget to comment, vote and share
-Littleleague

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

55.8K 1.3K 48
Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emily , she went through so much trauma in...
1M 27.5K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
263K 12.4K 52
"What's a kiss?" He asked in my right ear, sending a shiver up my spine. "What's a kiss?" He was suddenly on my left. "What's a kiss." I heard from a...
388K 12K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...