𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙 [𝗻𝗼𝗮𝗵 𝘀𝗰...

By nataliadyersgothgf

𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 - #𝟭 𝗶𝗻 𝗡𝗢𝗔𝗛𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣 #𝟭 𝗶𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘅𝗿𝗲𝗮... More

ONE
INTRO
TWO
THREE
FOUR
PLAYLIST
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
011
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY FOUR
Epilogue
𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 !!
𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 !!
100k

FIFTY THREE

4.1K 93 69
By nataliadyersgothgf

we're so close to the end :( 
this book is almost at 10k HOWW
this has more chapters than what i am and it does NOT feel that way
also i LOVE this song so much

Y/N POV

"Y/n?"

I whip around and standing a few feet away is him.

"Noah..." I say and break out into a run.

As soon as I reach him he drops his bags and picks my up in a hug. I bury my face in the crook of his neck and wrap my arms tightly around him. I never want to let him go. All I want right now is to just be in his arms forever.

Finally we pull away but I put my hands on his cheeks and stare into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He asks with hurt in his voice. Hurt I caused.

"It was you, it was always you. I knew as soon as you left the cafe that I needed to find you and tell you that. The letters, all of it just made me realize how stupid I had been...why didn't you go?" I ask confused but still the happiest I've ever been in my life.

"Jade blew up my phone telling my not to get on the plane and I got your voicemail. I tried to call you back but you wouldn't answer. I knew I had to stay." Noah says with a huge smile plastered across his face.

"I thought I lost you." I whisper, almost to myself.

Without thinking, I place my lips on his. He smiles into the kiss and our lips linger. I open my eyes to his already looking at me with the love I missed.

"I am so, so sorry for the way I treated you. I- I didn't know how to react. Please forgive me. I love you." I spill not taking a breath.

"Of course I forgive you. I love you." Noah says with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

My heart is so happy that I'm here in his arms right now. I burry my head in his shoulder and he laughs, wrapping his arms around me. Before I know it, tears are running down my cheeks again, happy tears. It's been a while since I've cried out of happiness. I'm just so overwhelmed in this moment that it's all I can do. 

Nothing else in the world could ever force me to leave him again. 

"Come on, let's go find the others." Noah says and I nod.

He takes my hand and interlaces our fingers as we walk out the airport doors together. As soon as Jade sees me she breaks into a run and I meet her halfway. She practically screams when she runs up to Noah. Luke and Jake hug Noah. As I stand back and watch my friends, my family, the people that have always been there for me share such a special moment, I feel relieved. I feel happy.

And you can feel the joy radiating off of us. 

a/n -

the next chapter will be the last before the epilogue and it feels weird to end another book

<3 lilia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.6K 34
"he had the most beautiful hazel eyes" noah schnapp x reader
213K 4.6K 57
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰�...
58.3K 1.3K 35
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚" 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣☼︎ [𝖥𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿] [𝖲𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖾]
217K 3.3K 24
"We can't do this Noah, this is so wrong" Just read the story ;)