♛ Queen Of Crows ♛ DISCONTINU...

By mo3lyc

Mizuki Udai is the legendary Little Giant's younger sister. Not many know that she is his sister until she go... More

Bio
♛ ..hi..♛
♛ The Game ♛
♛ Training Camp ♛
♛ Barbecue & Rain ♛
♛Hang Out ♛
♛ Beach Day pt.1♛
♛ Beach Day pt.2 ♛
♛ The Ball ♛
♛ Nii-san ♛
♛ The Little Giant ♛
♛ Bio: Updated ♛
♛ Shots ♛
♛ Explanation ♛
♛ Others ♛
- New story -
Bio - Updated(again)
New Fanfiction!!

Special Chapter #1

444 8 1
By mo3lyc

What if Mizuki transferred to Aoba Johsai(Tenma will be joining us in this chapter)

-----------3rd POV

"Mizuki, get up you have school!" Tenma yelled from the kitchen. 

Mizuki got up and did her normal routine. Once she got out of the shower she put on her new uniform and headed downstairs. 

She made herself a matcha smoothie, poured it in her matte clear Starbucks tumbler her friend sent her from America. Mizuki slung her bag over her shoulder and went in her brothers car. 

"All ready? Did you forget anything?" He asked. 

"Nii-san I double checked everything. I'm all ready." She replied. 

They drove off. Tenma parked his car and they got off. Both walked to the front gates and all eyes were on them. 

They got to the principle's office and Tenma had to fill in some stuff. 

"I hope you have a good day. The boys should be practicing right now so you can go I the gym and check out." he told her. 

Tenma and Mizuki exited the office and walked to the gym. 

"You know you can go now?" Mizuki said. 

"I need to make sure you don't get lost..like you always do.." He replied mumbling the last part under is breath. 

They got to the gym and while they walked to the coach a ball came towards Mizuki, but luckily Tenma was able to receive the ball before it hit her. 

The ball went back to the person who spiked it and they both continued to walk to the coaches. 

"MIZU-CHAN, TENMA-NII!" They both turned around to see Iwaizumi and Oikawa. 

"Tooru, Hajime, how are you guys?" Tenma asked with a smile. 

"This perfect masterpiece its going perfect-" Oikawa said, but got hit in the head by Iwaizumi. 

"We're both doing fine." He said and both Mizuki and Tenma laughed. 

"Hello there. I'm the main coach here and this is Mizuguchi our other coach." Coach Irihata introduced. 

"Nice you meet you. I'm Udai Mizuki. I'll be in your care!" Mizuki introduced herself and bowed a full 90 degrees. 

"What position do you play, Udai-san?" Coach Mizoguchi asked. 

"I'm play both wing spiker and middle blocker." she answered. 

"Mizu-chan didn't you play for Japan's National Women's team?" Oikawa asked tapping is chin thinking. 

Then Iwaizumi hit him a again, "IWA-CHAN! WHAT DID I DO-" "Of course she did, Shittykawa. We watched the match!" 

Both Tenma and Mizuki sweatdropped at the scene.  The others in the gym were shocked at what Oikawa said. 

"To-nii you dumbass." Mizuki said and Iwaizumi who was next to her put his hand on her shoulder. "Good job." They both nodded at the same time. Like brother like sister the others thought. 

Oikawa was sulking in the corner as Tenma tried to comfort him, but ended up laughing at Mizuki and Iwaizumi's behavior. 

"Have I seen you before?" Coach Irihata asked Tenma. 

"I'm a former Karasuno High student. I played on their volleyball team. I was known as the 'Little Giant'." He said. Again everyone in the gym was in shocked. 

A former volleyball player that lead his team to national's was in their gym!

"Well I must get going. Bye, oh Tooru, Hajime could you walk Mizuki home?" Tenma said as he was walking out the gym. 

"Hai, Tenma-nii" They both said. 

"Well let's get to practice shall we?" the coach said. 

They all we're practicing until, Oikawa and his stupid pea brain self landed roughly on his knee. 

"SHITTYKAWA YOU SHITHEAD!" Iwaizumi yelled. 

"I'll take him.." Mizuki picked up Oikawa in bridal style and Oikawa was blushing madly. 

"This had to happed..AT THE TIME WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A PRACTICE MATCH WITH KARASUNO!" Iwaizumi yelled as Kindaichi was trying his best holding him back from hurting their captain even more. 

"I'll take him to the nurses office then I'll come back and play for him." Mizuki said. 

Few minutes later

Mizuki comes back wearing an oversized turquoise shirt and white shorts with long elbow and knee pads. On her right hand her middle finger and index finger were taped together and on her left all her fingers were taped individually. Her right knee was bandaged up also. 

"Mizuki, what happened to your knee?" Kindaichi asked. 

"I fractured it a couple of weeks ago.." she said rubbing the back of her neck. Then she felt someones intense glare. 

She turns around to see Iwaizumi. 

"Why didn't you tell me YOU WERE INJURED?!" He yelled. 

"Because..I knew you weren't going to let me play, BUT I CAN HAJI-NII JUST WATCH ME-" She yelled, but got cut off by someone ruffling her hair.  

She looks to see Iwaizumi and he gives her a smile. The others were shocked to see their ace smile. 

"Here, Mizuki." He hands her a jersey with the number 14. 

She puts it on and smiles. The others blush which causes Iwaizumi to glare at them. 

They were all getting ready for their match. Mizuki saw Kindaichi and Yahaba walk out the gym so she decided to follow them. 

"Doesn't he go there?" Yahaba asked. 

"Who?" Kindaichi asked confuse. Now Mizuki was curious. 

"The 'King' guy?" Yahaba said. Mizuki now remembered..Kageyama Tobio. 

"Oh, Kageyama. He's nothing." He replied. 

"I heard that they have a guy with a buzzcut that looks like a juvenile delinquency." He commented, "Oh and they have a a manager that gives off a sexy vide." 

Then out of nowhere. 

"You shouldn't mock my team, bro." A guy with a scary face came out behind the school. Then three more people came out form behind them they all gave off a scary vibe that scared both Kindaichi and Yahaba. 

"We could eat you up alive!" the bald headed guy said. "Now now. We shouldn't be scaring the elites." A tall boy with a smug face said. 

"Your right. We could do that all on the court." 

"W'we're not s-scared of you!" Kindaichi said obviously scared. 

"I CAN'T EVER LET YOU OUT OF MY SIGHT!" a guy with brown hair said coming from behind the walls. 

"I'm so sorry-TANAKA STOP!" He said bowing. 

"I-It's fine. So how's the king doing?" Kindaichi asked with a smug face. 

They all waited for the black haired dude's answer. 

"Sure." He walked away earning a slap from a gray haired guy and the buzzcut dude. 

"Kindaichi, Yahaba. You shouldn't be talking bad about others like that!" Mizuki yelled slapping both of them in the head. 

"M-Mizuki-chan." they both stuttered out. 

"I also apologize for their behavior. I'm Udai Mizuki, you guys are?" 

They introduced themselves.

"Well, I'll see you guys in the match." 

They went their ways. 

After a plays, Karasuno was in the lead. After their orange haired decoy came back to life they've been scoring points. 

Then the whistle blew. They all turned their head to see Mizuki holding up Kunimi's number. 

"Finally. I need a rest." Kunimi mumbled earning a chuckle from the girl. 

Karasuno was confused on why they switched him out for a girl? 

They were in for a huge surprised. 

Mizuki was up to serve. She bounced the ball up a few times. She threw it up doing and ran. She jumped slammed the ball with all her might. It went to the other side of the court in a flash they were all shocked. 

The whistle blew again. It was an out. 

"Sorry, I'm a bit rusty." She apologized. Iwaizumi reassured her it's fine. 

Karasuno served, but it was easily received by their Libero. It went up and their 'setter' set the ball up high..too High. Iwaizumi wasn't able to spike it. But in a flash Mizuki ran to the other side of the court where the set was and Jumped high and spiked it. 

They got their point. 

"YES I DID IT!" She yelled. 

The gym was silent. 

"HOW'D YOU DO THAT?!" yelled Kindaichi. 

"Simple, I just ran and spiked it." She said they all sweat dropped. 

They were doing much better with Mizuki on the court, but she soon got switched back with Kunimi. 

Now they were all tired. Then "OIKAWA!" "HE'S BACK!" 

Now with Oikawa on the court with his serve's they got matched point. 

But they lost due to Karasuno's quick. 

After match

"I want to crush my adorable kouhai, Kageyama Tobio!" Oikawa left them. 

"Sorry for, To-nii's actions. He's very annoying, but once you know him you'll see his nice side." Mizuki said to them. 

They all talk for a bit until they have to leave. 

"We'll see you at the preliminaries. It was fun talking to you guys. Bye!" Mizuki waves at them. 

Walk home

"Thank you for walking me back home. I know nii-chan his very pushy at these stuff." She said tiredly. 

"No it's fine. We can't have our Queen get hurt can we~" Oikawa said earning a slap from Iwaizumi. 

"We'll see each other tomorrow for practice. Bye, Mizuki." Iwaizumi said waving. 

"BYE MIZU-CHAN!" Oikawa yells. 

She waves bye and goes in her house. 

'That was a great day. Can't wait for practice tomorrow and to see Karasuno some time' She thought before going into deep slumber in total darkness. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987 17 9
this book is all oneshot about you or me oneshot! it could be sibling or you as their child to one of many ships! anyways haikyuu doesn't belong to m...
320K 11K 21
❝𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍!❞ ❝𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓...❞ ━In which karasuno coach have his own small family that he build tog...
259K 7.1K 49
Sakusa Kiyoomi, a volleyball player who can not stand germs nor overly extroverted people that try to befriend him. When he goes to a training camp...
194K 4.9K 28
What if the Miya twins had a younger sister? What if their parents split up when they were young? Read to find out what happens next. Having be...