ephemeral ; kimetsu no yaiba

By kwiminne

Ephemeral Adj. -Lasting for a very short time Kimetsu No Yaiba x Reader Oneshkts [This is my first story and... More

In Another Life(Giyu Tomioka)
Maybe It's Love(Tanjiro Kamado)
Demon(Shinobu Kocho x Demon Fem Reader)
Wife(Nezuko Kamado x Fem Reader)
A Burden(Tokito Twins)
I promise(Demon Shinobu Kocho)
Win(Inosuke Hashibira)
Smile(Kyojuro Rengoku)
Mother(Shinobu Kocho)
Under The Same Sky(Muichiro Tokito)
Why?(Zenitsu Agatsuma)
New Light(Yushirou)
Last Name(Giyu Tomioka)
Pets(Giyu Tomioka)
Perfect(Tanjiro Kamado)

Protect(Zenitsu Agatsuma)

898 26 4
By kwiminne

Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female Reader

(Y/N) was peacefully walking around the town,her eyes intesely observing its surroundings as she walks.A lot of girls her age were disappearing in just a few nights with no traces of them.It is surely a demon.The sun was about to set in about an hour.

"(Y/N)!You're here too?It's been a while!"A familiar voice said,catching (Y/N)'s attention.She turned around to recognized the familiar haoris.

"(Y/N)-chan!!!Help meeee!The demons are scaryyyy!!!"In a blink of the eye,a certain blonde demon slayer was hugging her tightly.

"Zenitsu!Stop that!"Tanjiro tried to pull him off."Monitsu!The great Inosuke will protect you!"Inosuke added.

Zenitsu just whined and hugged (Y/N) tighter,clinging to her like it was a death and life situation.
"Nooooo!You can't protect meeee!You all have broken bones and injuries!!!"He cried.

(Y/N) took a deep breath and smiled at Zenitsu,patting his head like a child."Don't worry,I'll protect you Zenitsu."She soothed him.

Zenitsu sniffed as he stopped crying for a bit."You will?"He hopefully asked.

(Y/N) nodded,giving him a warm gentle smile."I promise."

(Y/N)'s smile made Zenitsu's heart feel lighter.He feels safer and at ease.

"Tanjiro,Inosuke.Did you guys know any information about the demon?"(Y/N) asked.

"It abducts young girls around our age.They said that the girls went for a strokk outside of their homes at night and didn't return home."Tanjiro said.

"It seems that the Demon only attacks from outside.There was no cases where girls are abducted from their houses"He added.

An idea came to (Y/N)'s mind."Use me as a bait then.I'll be pretending to be a naive girl just strolling and wandering in the middle of the night,and when the demon appeared,we cut its head off."She said.

Zenitsu immediately argued,"But that's dangerous (Y/N)!"

Tanjiro nodded,"It's too risky for you (Y/N),"He said,agreeing to Zenitsu.

Of course,(Y/N) was persistent."It won't be dangerous if you cut it's head off immediately right?Just be near my spot.And when the demon appears,quickly come and help me."She said.
"Besides,we can do this.I'm strong alright?And I can count on you guys."She added.

"I still disagree!"Zenitsu said."We should make Inosuke a bait too!She looks like a girl!"

"What do you mean I look like a girl?!"

"Well if you're scared that a demon would head attack you then it's alright.After all,a bait needs to be strong and confident.It can't be helped then!"

"What do you mean I'm not strong?!Bring it on!"

And so the plan was settled,(Y/N) wore a (f/c) Kimono with a floral pattern.Her Demon Slayer Corps uniform was underneath it.She let her (h/c) hair down and wore a clip.Her Katana was disguised like it was a parasol.She was pretty elegant and well disguised,no one would know that she's a demon slayer.

Zenitsu looked at Inosuke,who's vein is visible in his forehead.Inosuke was also wearing a Kimono just like a girl.His Katana was hidden as parasols too.If he didn't talk,any stranger would have mistaken him as a girl.(Y/N) dressed him up pretty well.

"Pffft,"Zenitsu said,trying to supress his laughter.Tanjiro just sweatdropped.

"Shut up!"Inosuke said,clearly irritated.He never liked this idea in the first place,but (Y/N) used reverse physchology on him making him agree.

"(Y/N)-chan is prettyyy!"Zenitsu said,drooling over her.(Y/N) chuckled lightly.

"(Y/N)-channnn!Marryyyy meeee!"Zenitsu added as he tried to hug (Y/N) again.

"Sure,I'll marry you when the time's right."(Y/N) said and genuinely smile at him,making Zenitsu blush and faint.

He opened his eyes after a few minutes."Zenitsu are you alright?"Tanjiro asked,worried for his friend.

"Tell me that isn't a dream!"Zenitsu said,immediately remembering what happened before he fainted.

"What dream?"Tanjiro asked in a confuse manner.Zenitsu looked at him as he blinked twice.
He grabbed Tanjiro's uniform and shook him aggresively.

"I ASKED (Y/N) TO MARRY ME AND SHE SAID YES!WAS IT A DREAM?!TELL ME!!!!"He screamed.

"What are you talking about Zenitsu?We were just taking about the plan when you slept."
(Y/N) innocently said,crushing Zenitsu.He felt like he was stabbed right in the heart.

"Oh ok,"He said as he let go of Tanjiro.His energy was suddenly drained all of a sudden.If it was just a dream,he wanted to go back to sleep.

"Back to the plan,we will spit up into two.Zenitsu will accompany me and Tanjiro will accompany Inosuke."(Y/N) said.

"Tanjiro and Zenitsu will be hiding while keeping track of us,just don't get too far."

The sun has set.It was already night time.There was no more people on the road.Their plan is starting.(Y/N) walked gracefully on the road just like as planned.She have not noticed any demons yet.Zenitsu was following her from a distance,he was not in his usual self as the 'dream' he had was still bothering him.

"It felt so real and at the same time not.Do you think (Y/N) would actually agree to marry me?"
Zenitsu talked to his bird as he follow (Y/N).The bird tweeted in reply.

"Of course we're young.I'm gonna wait for her until she's ready!It's not like we're in a rush!" Zenitsu said,as if he understand what his bird said.

"What do you mean that I'm scaring girls-"Zenitsu stopped walking as his Haori was stucked on the fences by the side."Look at what you've done,"He accused his bird as he slowly removed his Haori,it was pretty stuck so it was gonna took a bit of time.

(Y/N) stopped in her tracks as she looked around.(Y/N) felt something was wrong.

"We should go back and see Tanjiro and Inosuke-"(Y/N) turned around but stopped and grabbed her Katana.

"Nature Breathing First Form:Spring Breeze!"(Y/N) cutted off an arm of the demon in front of her.

"A demon slayer?!You fooled me you brat!"The demon said as he jumped back.

(Y/N) just smirked.She placed her sword in front of her."Who said I fooled you?I didn't say that I'm not a demon slayer,you just assumed of it.Too bad I didn't cut your neck,but I didn't aimed for it in the first place."(Y/N) said,provoking the demon more.

"You!Don't underestimate me.I'm a former Kizuki!"

"Nature Breathing Fifth Form:Plant Whip!"(Y/N) successfully cut his head off.She raised an eyebrow at the demon."Former Kizuki?So you got beaten?I wonder whom.But that's a shame."She mocked.

(Y/N) has no mercy to the demons she crossed her paths with.She would mock them and make fun of them before killing it,just like what a demon did to her family.She was a sweet girl to the eyes of the others,but when she encounters a demon,her dark side reveals itself.

But to her surprise,the demon didn't banish.His head went to his body to reconnect.The demon laughed evilly.

"Sorry little girl,I have two bodies.My other body is fighting your demon slayer comrades as we speak.Unless both of my necks are cut off,I won't die."

'Tanjiro and Inosuke!They must have encountered the other version of this guy.What should I do'She thought to herself,her eyes scanned the field.'Speaking off,Where the heck is Zenitsu?'

"You're bring yourself more shame then?You're gonna get double kill."(Y/N)confidently said as she prepared another attack.'I'm gonna test my luck,I'm leaving that other demon to them.'

"You're strong I admit it,but let'see if you can still be strong after watching this!"The demon laughed as his shadows got longer across the road.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!"A familiar scream was heard.The shadows were holding Zenitsu and bringing him towards the battlefied.

"(Y/N)-chan!Help meeeee!"Zenitsu immediately recognized the girl.He cried his heart out, fearing for his life.

"Zenitsu!"A rush of panic washed over (Y/N)'s whole body.She gritted her teeth and looked at the demon with immense anger in her eyes.She can't think straight,all she knows is she's gonna kill the demon no matter what.

"Nature Breathing Sixth Form:Floral Death!"(Y/N) slashed the hand of the demon as it was about to hit the fainted Zenitsu.

"Let go of him!"She said as she prepared another attack."Nature Breathing Third Form:Flower Spiral!"She aimed for the shadows holding Zenitsu.

The other hand of the demon slammed (Y/N) into the wall.It collapsed,trapping (Y/N).

"That girl would probably taste delicious,I'll have to take care of this boy first."The demon said as he walked up to where Zenitsu landed.

"Huh?"The boy was nowhere to be found.

"Thunder Breathing First Form:Thunder Clap and Flash,Six Fold"A serious voice said,the demon looked back.It was the crying weak guy before-No,his aura was different.It was like a whole new different guy the former Kizuki was fighting.

"Thank you for protecting me (Y/N),"Zenitsu said.The Kizuki was intimidated by the newly awoken Zenitsu.His other body fighting Tanjiro and Inosuke was also losing as the demon slayers are getting the upper hand.A series of slashes were sent to the Kizuki by Zenitsu,it made the demon be scared of him.The fight went for several more minutes.

"Enough of playing.Thunder Breathing First Form:Thunder Clap and Flash,God Speed."Zenitsu have slashed the demon's neck.He kicked it's head away from the body."That's for hurting my (Y/N)."He said as he fainted again.

"Ouch,that hurts."(Y/N) dusted herself as she removed the falling bricks from her body.She immediately went to where the battlefield was.

"Zenitsu!Where's the demon?"(Y/N) ran to him.

"(Y/N)-chan!When I woke up my body was all sore!It hurts!"Zenitsu whined.(Y/N) scanned the area."Did you just defeated the demon?Wait a minute!It recovers!"(Y/N)'s (e/c) eyes widened.

"I'm gonna kill you!"It was the demon's body regenerated.He was about to jump into Zenitsu's back.

(Y/N) pulled him aside."Nature Breathing Sixth Form:Floral Death!"She aimed for the neck.

Meanwhile,Tanjiro and Inosuke have also cut the demon's head.It cannot regenerate anymore.

 The body was disappearing."Did Tanjiro and Inosuke did it?"

"I can't believe it,how can I be defeated?"It was the Former Kizuki's last words as he vanished into the air.(Y/N) stared at the demon with cold eyes,never feeling any sympathy for it.

"(Y/N)!You saved me!"Zenitsu hugged (Y/N) once more.(Y/N) smiled at the boy.It was actually the other way around.If Zenitsu didn't buy time,(Y/N) would have been probably eaten by the demon.

"Marryyy meee!You're super strong you can protect me from demons!"Zenitsu childishly said.He hugged (Y/N) tighter.He just love the feeling he gets from her.Even if Zenitsu says it in a playful manner.He really meant what he said.

"I said I'll marry you when the time is right before,didn't I?Or do you want me to take it back?"(Y/N) said,laughing a bit.They were playing innocent before and pulled a prank on Zenitsu,making it think that it was a dream.

Zenitsu's eyes widened as he smiled.He looked directly into (Y/N)'s (e/c)-colored eyes.

"So it wasn't a dream back then?It was real!You guys were pulling pranks on me!Hmph!"Zenitsu pouted.But in truth,he was really happy.

"Does this mean we're dating?"(Y/N) asked him.Zenitsu kissed her on the cheeks."We're not just dating,you're my fiancee already."Zenitsu declared.

"Isn't it a bit too fast?There's not even a ring anyways."(Y/N) giggled.

"Then let's take it slow from now on,we still have many years ahead of us anyways."Zenitsu said,he hold her hand."Let's look for the other two.(Y/N) nodded.

Zenitsu's fingers intertwined with (Y/N)'s.He looked at her lovingly."(Y/N),"He called her name.

(Y/N) looked at him."Yeah?"

"Since you promised to protect me before.Now I promise I'll protect you too,(Y/N).Let's protect each other."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 156 27
"The moon can't shine without the sun for it is a star and the moon is not, but the sun doesn't notice the moon left in the background, it is too foc...
220K 3K 22
โ€ขDemon slayer oneshots: character X readerโ€ข Characters included: -Tanjiro Kamado -Zenitsu Agatsuma -Inosuke Hashibira -Giyu Tomioka -Obanai Iguro -S...
5.7K 129 43
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! โ ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†, ๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’, ๐’Š ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’š...
103K 5.7K 143
If you wanna understand this more, please read the first one "Priceless Smile". May you all enjoy reading! I apologize again in advance for the missp...