I promise(Demon Shinobu Kocho)

Demon Shinobu x Neutral Reader
Fluff

"Damn...Shinobu...What just happened?"(Y/N) sighed.So many things had happened in just a span of one hour.

And the most major thing is,(Y/N)'s lover is a demon now.

Flashback

There was a demon in this town,and the people they have sent didn't report back.It was up to the pillars now.

"The demons nearby,I can feel its presence.Stay behind me,Shinobu."
(Y/N) ordered.Shinobu nodded. "Alright,"

The two of them walked towards an open field before the forest.

"The Demon's in the forest?" Shinobu asked,(Y/N) nodded.

"Let's prepare to attack."(Y/N) pulled the katana hanging on his/her haori.

(Y/N) swung the sword,the (f/c) nichirin blade of (Y/N) shined brightly under the moon.

"Go,"(Y/N) said as both of them went inside the forest.

"Animal Breathing First Form:Cat Eyes,"(Y/N)'s vision was more clear, like a cat in the night.

"Found it!"(Y/N) went to the left side immediately,with Shinobu trailing behind."Shinobu,take care of the injured demon slayers along the way.I'll go first."(Y/N) advanced.

"Of course,"Shinobu genuinely smiled as she nodded.(Y/N) never fails to amaze Shinobu,and that's what makes Shinobu fall in love with (Y/N) more.

"Animal Breathing Six Form:Tiger Claw!"(Y/N) immediately cuted off the head of one demon.

"Demon Slayer!"The other demons gasped.

"Oh so the lower Kizuki was not alone?"(Y/N) said to himself/herself.(Y/N)'s (e/c) eyes scanned the place.Six more demons.That should be easy.

"I'm the Kizuki Lower Four.Thank you for taking care of that old fart.
He's annoying anyways."A demon approached (Y/N).

(Y/N) slashed the demon's body into half,it didn't even have time to react."Animal Breathing Third Form:Cheetah Speed."

"No problem, I'm gonna take care of the rest of you demons anyways.It takes time to regenerate demons, so while your master is regenerating,I'll play with the other demons."(Y/N) mischievously smiled.

"Animal Breathing Fourth Form:Lion Roar!Animal Breathing Seventh Form:Snake Bite!"(Y/N) continuously used her breathing forms,and immediately took care of the six other demons.

"Now,how are we going to deal with this?Are you gonna kill yourself or should I kill you?"(Y/N) turned his/her attention to the Kizuki.

"You!I'm gonna get you!"The demon was suddenly enraged and lost its cool.

(Y/N) stuck his/her tongue out.
"You lost for words?Oh well,bye."
(Y/N) said as he/she kicked the demon and sliced its neck.

"I can't believe it,are you really a Kizuki?Other non kizuki demons are way stronger than you."(Y/N) mocked the demon.

(Y/N) looked around for Shinobu.

"I can feel a faint presence nearby,it must be her.Is she treating the other demon slayers wounded that I detected?"(Y/N) jumped up and down towards Shinobu,but to her shock,it was a complete mess.