Asta's Twin sister (Black Clo...

Por River_godess69

A/N: On Hiatus!! Asta, Yuno and Alisa were all abandoned at a church in harge village on the same day, althou... Más

~|Grimoire's|~
•|From Golden Dawn to Silver Eagles|•
•|A Day Out In Town|•
•|Last night|•
†|Crimson lion's To Blackbull|†
A/N
•|Blackbull fun|•
A/N
||Bonding time||
A/N
Chapter 9: Decision Time

-|The magic knights exam|-

2.7K 53 21
Por River_godess69

[Alisa's pov]

This arena was huge, bigger than I could even imagine, this place was packed with different people all wanting to get into the magic knights that I lost track of Asta and Yuno at the entrance while I was getting my number.

Where did they go off too?

When I finally spotted my brother he was standing Infront of a really buff guy with the blackbulls symbol on his cape, he looked really pissed too, I stood there watching as my brother was mostly going to get killed if it wasn't for the exam starting.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I quickly ran over to him and lached onto his arm as we listened to the golden dawn's Captain, William vangeance, tell everyone what was going on for the exam.

Vangeance)"You with go through a variety of different tests to determine if your qualified or not, at the end of all the tests we'll vote on if you've passed, good luck"

For the whole exam I lent against one of the support beams and watched everyone's failing attempts of doing there best, besides I also wanted to as keeping people guessing on what I could do, it would be fun to see there faces drain of hope when I show them my real amount of power.

It came down to the last even of the exam and it was one on one battles, someone paired up with me because they thought I was weak, when it came to our turn I was secretly going to enjoy it, we stood in the middle of the areana with everyone watching I could hear them all talk about who's going to win or lose.

"Hay! Let's have fair fight, ok"

I had a smirk on my face as I new I was going to win, once vangeance gave the ok to start the battle my opponent opened their grimoire, the book flicked through pages until it landed on the page of the spell the person was going to cast.

#girl)"Fire magic: Exploding tornado"

"Waw, that's all you got? Oh well guess it's my turn"

With-in a split second everything was plunged into darkness, in the sky stood a solor Eclipse, my grimoire glowing a dark purple/black as it flicked to the page of my choice.

"Eclipse magic: Solor slash!"

With that a dark purple sword appeared from out of my grimoire, grabbing it, I sent multiple slashes her way. As it was so fast and she couldn't see what was going on she couldn't spot it in time, leaving me to win without doing anything special, once the areana was back to normal there was gasps from many people From seeing that I had won.

I looked up to the captain's to see they were all majorityly shocked what my magic was capable of, I was fangirling on the in side, I walked off then stood next to Asta as the rest of the people did there battles.

After all the battles was over with they went through the numbers one by one to see if any of the captain's wanted them on there squad's until it came to Yuno's turn

#1)"Number 164"

Yuno)"Yes sir"

Once he stepped forward all of the captain's raised their hands, I was shocked as well as everyone else to be honest, I looked over to him as saw that he was thinking on which one could get him to be the wizard king the quickest so his only choice would be...

Yuno)"I would be honoured to join the Golden Dawn"

A smile came to my lips as I new he was going to go far in the best squad out there, but, I was worried about my brother; he's up next. He stepped forward and looked up to the captain's only to see that none had raised their hands, but then, the Blackbull's captain stood up then started on about how Asta's power's was different to other people's.

In the end he got into the Blackbull's, 2 numbers later it's my turn to see how I did, I wasn't really sure that I was going to get into a squad as I did jack shit asept the battle part of the tests; however fate says otherwise.

"What!?"

I whispered under my breath as my eyes widened from shock, 4 captain's raised their hands, fucking 4!!

Nozel, Captain of the Silver Eagles.
William, Captain of the Golden Dawn. Fuegoleon, Captain of the Crimson lion's. And lastly: Yami, Captain of the Blackbull's.

I was stood there completely shocked and didn't no what to do, so I took a gamble, I looked up to the captain's and held determination in my eyes as I spoke up.

"The Magic knights squad I choice is ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Non of you!!"

There was plenty of gasps from everyone around, but, I wasn't finished yet .

"Shut it!! I wasn't finished! I may come off as rude or something but I can't possibly choose between 4 strong squad's, so, I'm going to let the 4 of you choose for me"

I may of been brave or foulish for my decision but I couldn't Choose between Yuno or my brother like that, I was extremely suprised when I heard the Blackbull's captain laugh, I looked over too him in confusion.

Yami)"Ha! I like this kid, she has guts I'll give her that!"

Vangeance)"Very well, as you can't disided on your own how about this, you'll go and have a look around each squad captain's base then after you've seen all 4 of them you'll make your decision; how does that sound?"

"I ..... Wasn't expecting that, but, I'm greatful for the chance so I'll take it! Thank you"

I gave a bow then I went back over to Yuno and Asta that was completely confused on what just happened, I snickered under my breath because of there faces.

[All 4 captain's pov]

She's amazingly bave, I must have her on my squad

[Alisa's pov] ~Time Skip~

It was now the end of the day and I was with Yuno waiting for Asta so I could say my Goodbyes to him before he could go to his new squad's base, then, vangeance came out of nowhere and walked over to us.

Vangeance)"Yuno is it? And you must be Alisa? Correct?"

Yuno and Alisa)"yes sir"

He looked at me and smiled softly, I could see he had high admireration for my bravery, I gave him a bright smile back then he told us that I'll be visiting his squad base first so we set off to the Golden Dawn HQ; Once we was there he got someone to show Yuno around the place as he wanted to talk to me first.

We went into his office

Vangeance)"Please, take a seat"

"Oh, um, thank you sir vangeance"

I took a seat on the sofa he had in his office and he sat in an armchair that was placed opposite crossing his legs one over the other then placed his hands in his lap.

"Sir vangeance, if I may ask, what did you need to talk to me about?"

Vangeance)"Please, call me William, and I was curious of your reason for saying what you did?"

I breathed a sigh then looked down to my hands in my lap that I was figiting with a ring on my middle finger of my right hand, it was a gift from Yuno one year on my birthday, it was rose gold with one creamy white pearl in the middle of it with two gems one either side of it.

"You see, Yuno, the wind mage that you let join is a close friend of mine. We grow up in the same village and I ..... Couldn't bring myself to choose between him and my brother, Asta, the guy that was asepted into the Blackbull's"

Vangeance)"Ah! I see, that is a hard choice to make, Alisa how about you choose for yourself on which squad suits you best; I noticed your magic is a rare one at that you have a special gift use it to your full advantage"

I looked up at him suprised, he gave me advice that may only come back and bite him in the ass, but I was truly thankful for his aspiring words that made me think about what I wanted for once in my life.

"Thank you, William, but you do no that your just throwing salt on your own chance of getting me in your squad you no that right?"

He let a chuckle slip as he smiled at me from what I said then spoke up again.

Vangeance)"I may just be doing just that but it's worth it, your a funny girl Alisa, I can see your going to do great things in the future. It's getting late, I should show you were you are going to sleep of the night"

With that he stood up with me in tow he took me to the second floor then stopped infront of a door which will be mine for the night, captain vangeance was surprisingly a great guy, he was nice and he considered his comrades thoughts and feelings in his squad, I guess that's why he's such a great leader for his squad and in away he's starting to win me over.

Ugh that makes me sound that I like him!!

Once I thanked him I opened the door to my room to see a lovely decorated room with a king size bed in the middle on one of the wall's, I walked over and flopped over onto the bed then sighed, it was incredibly comfortable.

I took of my jacket, shirt, short, socks and shoes then got into bed falling asleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21.8K 427 12
Asta is a person who is naive yet powerful, he has a five leaf clover grimoire. Asta has no mana but what if he was blessed with anti-magic, a power...
47.1K 1K 35
(Y/n) Celestial is the survivor of the last race of Celestial.Celestial races are spirits whom also blessed with a body and enormous amount of mana m...
26.1K 526 14
Asta felt his Ki and it wasn't pleasant. Running around the dark forest from an infuriated Yuno, he scampered down the uneven ground with unshed tear...
78.4K 2.2K 47
Terrified of her past, Lia from the Diamond Kingdom did her best to escape until she ended up in the forest of Hage Village where she heard two boys...