Last Try

By Flawless2803

Just readdd More

000
Chacracters
002
003
004
005
006
007

001

169 5 0
By Flawless2803

Zarena woke up the next day at about 12pm to 5 miss calls from Josiah and a couple text messages. She rolled her eyes and proceeded to get up and get in the bathroom to get ready to go to her mother's house. Growing up Zarena always had a super close relationship with her mother and when her dad had left her mom when she was 6 they got even closer. They moved to New York and started a new life. It was just them for a while till her mother got re married and had her little brother Zyran. She got out of the shower put on black jeans and a red and black stripped t shirt and ordered an uber. While she waited she turned on the tv and lit the rest of the blunt she was smoking before she fell asleep. Checking her messages she saw some texts in the girls group chat, a text from her little brother and a text from an unsaved number.
(917)***-****

Yo save my number, it's Dave
(4:00 am)

Hurd.
(Delivered, 12:49pm)

Lil Bro💚

Ik you got weed, ma told me you was coming imma pay you back when you get here.
(10:15am)

You too young to be smoking this shit, but I got you imma be there in like 30 minutes
(Read, 12:50pm)

4/4🤘🖤

Daniii💕
I'm home guys.

Ling😙
Y'all I think I'm in love with this nigga

KeishaaaBabyy😎
Aww look at you friend, all happy and shit😊
My fav couple.

Renaa😈
I got a new fav, you and rashaddd.

Ling😙
Oop-👀

KeishaaaBaby😎
Chill y'all we just met 😶

Renaa😈
W.e Bitch ik what I saw
(Delivered, 12:58pm)

Zarena put her phone down and went into her drawer pulling out her stash and filled up a small bag for her brother. Her phone dinged indicating her uber was here, she put her slides on and headed out the door. A couple minutes later she was walking into her mother's house smelling food which made her happy since she had skipped breakfast." Mommy I missed you." She walked in setting her phone and keys on the kitchen counter and hugging her mother."You sure don't act like it I ain't seen you in a week. You moved out and forgot all about me." "Now you just chatting." She went in the living room, hugged her step dad and looked at her brother to follow her in his room. Both parents knew that they smoked but if their mother found out about Zarena supplying him she wouldn't like it. " Here lil nigga." " Ahhh, this why you my favorite sister." " Boy I'm ya only sister, run my money." Zyran reached in his pocket and handed her 60 out of the wad of money. Zarena looked shocked and don't think her brother had money like that especially at 16." Where you got that money from Zy." She said in a serious tone. " Chill, I got a job a legit job." " Yea ii keep it that way." " Girl Bye" They walked back to their parents and Zarena's first thought was food she went in the kitchen and saw her mother made chicken and broccoli and decided to take some.
" So how's the apartment." Her mother asked helping her fix a plate." It's good ma I have more space so I can fill out the big orders I've been getting." Zarena sold custom made lashes and wigs and also did hair out of her apartment. She was also a club promoter and was working on creating a clothing brand. She was determined from her senior year to be her own boss and that's exactly what she's doing
"That's good baby, it's kinda nice not having girls in and out of my house." " Not for Me." Her brother said peeking his head around his sister to try and get some food." Boy don't make me slap you." " Dang hungry wait till I'm done." She finished making her plate and stood by the counter and started eating. Her stepdad came in and wrapped his arms around her mom giving her a kiss on the cheek. Seeing her mom smile was all Zarena wanted and it made her happy to see that Devin did that for her. At first she didn't like him because she thought that he would come between her and her mom but he treated her like she was his child and when her brother was born they were a real family
"Um I'm trying to eat here." Zyran said fake gagging to annoy his parents. Devin slapped him in the back of his head and told him to shut up. Zarena stayed for 20 more minutes and as she got ready to leave she got a call on her phone from Josiah.

"Yes."
"Come Outside."

And with that he hung up the phone. Zarena looked at her phone and rolled her eyes. How tf did he even know I was here she thought. She said her goodbyes to her family and made her way outside. She stepped out the door and their Josiah was in his car. She got in the car and heard him talking."Yeah imma call you back." He hung up the phone and looked at Zarena with a straight face." So wassup why you ain't call me when you got home." He started the car and started to drive." I got home at like 4:30 I went straight to sleep. Why you acting like that?" "Cause you acting like this, but I'm not even tryna fight with you I'm in a good mood today." Zarena scoffed at him and he stopped at a red light. He grabbed the back of her neck lightly and brought her face toward him." I missed you." He said as he gave her a long kiss and bit her lip as she pulled away." I missed you too Siah." The light turned green and he started driving." How you knew I was at my mom house? I feel like you be stalking me." "Ya brother." I'm gonna kill him. She thought "yea you a stalker for sure. Um where we going?" He stayed quiet and just kept driving " Boy answer my fucking question." She said lightly slapping his arm. "Damn you can't just chill with me, sit back relax and enjoy the ride." " This is kidnapping."

Dave sat in the studio with Von and Herb trying out some new beats. Growing up in Harlem, Dave always had to find a hustle cause money had to stay in his pockets. He did the basketball thing for a while but turned to the streets and made some fast money, now he's trying out rapping. He had always been writing songs since he was in high school but didn't chose to take it serious until last year."Yo bro my head is bussin right now." Dave said spinning around in the chair. " What's the moves tonight?" Von said as they all stopped working. Dave tuned them out and began thinking of Zarena. He pulled out his phone and went to her contact.

Zarena🖤

Yooo

Wassup

Wyd tonight?

Absolutely Nothinggg😭

Hurd wtw, text ya friends to slide and we gonna come through like about 9?

Hurd it. Y'all niggas better bring some bottles👀

OFCCC
Swing the addy

1756 Lawrence St.

Copyyy
(Read,5:14 pm)

"Aight Zarena said we could slide by her crib later, ya girl gonna be there." He said pointing at Von. " Oh you got shawty number?" Herb said looking at Dave and laughing."Chill shawty is fiyah,I had to get on that." "She cute or w.e but she a whole nigga." Herb said laughing."I'm fucking weak. Leave shawty alone she cool peoples. She gonna be ya girl and homie in one." " Facts".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 812 27
Read and find out 😌
43.1K 949 34
Idek just read it I guess
39.2K 1.6K 77
Just read it 🤦🏽‍♀️