003

It had been 1 week since Zarena had heard from Dave after that night he never texted her back which kinda hurt her feelings but she eventually got over it

It had been 1 week since Zarena had heard from Dave after that night he never texted her back which kinda hurt her feelings but she eventually got over it.She didn't have time to stress with her birthday in 2 weeks and she definitely wasn't gonna let a nigga she just met have that much hold on her. As for her and Josiah they were on the rocks too, Zarena had decided she was tired of always arguing with him whenever she did something and started distancing herself. Right now she was filling out orders for people who ordered wigs and lashes, putting them into the packaging while watching icarly. Her doorbell rang twice, "who it is." " Girl come open this door." She could hear her little brothers voice on the other side of the door. She got up and opened it greeting him with a hug and walking back in the living room." What you doing over here?" " Can I stay over here tonight? Dad told me to find a way out the house so him and ma could have al-(gags)alone time. Whew I aint think I could say that without throwing up." Zarena laughed at her goofy ass brother and told him he could stay." I got some clients coming over in an hour tho so stay in my room while they here." "Coppyyy"

As for Dave, life has become a little difficult

As for Dave, life has become a little difficult. The day after being at Zarena crib, his baby mother Mille dropped off their daughter Kairi and never came to pick her up. He called and texted but they never went through. The first
thing he did was call his mother, Dave knew nothing about rasing a child and now he was doing it on his own. All he could think about that night was having a drink but he knew he couldn't do that with Kairi in the house. His mother helped calm him down that night and he had been taking good care of Kairi, taking her to daycare and fixing up a room in his apartment for her to sleep in. He texted his mother and asked her to take Kairi for the night, when she responded with a yes he got dressed, grabbed his car keys and made his way to Zarena's Apartment.

Dave exited the car and made his way to her door hoping that she wasn't too upset with him and if she was, that she would allow him to explain the situation. As he was about to ring the bell the door was opened and a girl with a freshly done wig walked out with Zarena behind her."Girl thank you so much, I'll text you when I need a new install." They hugged " I got you." Zarena said and when the girl started to walk away she looked up at Dave. She couldn't lie that she had missed him even though they only spent a short amount of time in each other's company. " Wassup." She said giving him a nonchalant vibe. He gave her back a smile that warmed her on the inside but she remained straight faced, not wanting to give him the satisfaction." I know I've been M.I.A. lately but I can explain if you let me." " Yeah you could come in. Close the door behind you." She walked towards the kitchen and poured herself a drink of Henny. Like Dave, when she was stressed, all Zarena wanted to do was smoke and drink and she definitely knew she was gonna need some liquor in her system for this conversation." Do you want some?" She asked and turned towards Dave. " Nah I'm good." Instead of using a cup she just took a shot from the bottle and then closed it at looked at Dave waiting for him to talk. " So tell me what happened." " Remember how I told you about my daughter?" She nodded her head and instantly felt bad for being mad at him. I was so ready to spazz on this man and something could have happens to his daughter, she thought." Well the next morning after I left ya crib my baby moms dropped her off and she never came to pick her up. I've been calling and texting her phone and she won't answer me back. So I've been taking care of Kairi and trying to get things situated cause I don't know how long she's going to be with me." " Wow, she just left like that. She didn't say anything the day she dropped her of?" " I mean she was a lil sketchy but I ain't think nothing of it, She was hugging Kairi and telling her how much she loved her." "Damn that's really crazy. I'm so sorry that happened." " Thanks." He walked around the kitchen counter walking closer to Zarena and looked down at her." I hope you ain't think I was ignoring you or nun." " Boy please you is not that important." He chuckled at her knowing that she missed him as much as he missed her." Don't lie you missed me." "Eh, maybe a lil." She said showing with her fingers. Dave pulled her by the sides of her face towards him and placed a few pecks on her lips." I missed you too." Zarena wrapped her arms around his torso embracing him and smelling his colons at the same time. " I still owe you for our date." She then heard yelling coming from her room which was her brother yelling at the Tv in her room. Dave gave her a confused look." Yeah my brother is staying here tonight. My parents wanted him out of the house sonic told him he could stay here." " Oh aight I thought you had that fuck ass nigga in here, I was bout to blow shit up." Zarena laughed at both Dave being mad and the thought of Josiah. "Speaking of him, we not even talking right now." " Good keep it that way. So we doing this tonight or what? Or if you want we could chill here, I remember you telling me ya brother smoke." " Yeah we could do that I just need to take a shower." " Hurd."

Zarena went in her room to see her little brother playing fortnite on her playstation." I got a friend here, he matching me so come smoke. I'm just taking a shower first." " A friend or a boyfriendddd?" " Uh-uh  don't do that, idk what he is yet." " Aw shit, now I wanna meet him." He put the remote down on her made and made his way out of the room.

When Zarena stepped out of the bathroom she put on some Nike spandex tights and a plain black tee. She put her wig into a ponytail, grabbed a couple backwoods and some nuggets of weed from her stash and made her way to the living room which was already filled with smoke. Zyran and Dave sat on the floor with their backs on the couch playing fortnite while smoking a blunt. " I see y'all niggas became friends." She grabbed a rolling tray off the Tv stand and sat behind Dave and started crushing the weed.
They had smoked in the living room for about an hour, when Zarena's Phone started to ring
DO NOT FUCKING ANSWER
would like to FaceTime...
Yikes she thought in her head and declined the call. Not even 5 seconds later he called again causing Dave to look up at her. "...it's Josiah." Dave put his hand out for the phone and Zarena handed him the phone. "Yooo." Dave said after picking up the call." Who's this?" "Nigga you the one that called" " Put Zarena on the fucking phone." " Aye bro chill out, she don't wanna talk to you she busy." " Zarena I know ya ass can hear me and I'm not fucking playing with you-" Zarena laughed at the fact  that Josiah really thought that she feared him. " Little nigga chill the fuck out, she don't give a fuck about that. Don't call this number again and if you see her in person nigga keep it pushing or you gonna have to deal with me. Byeeeeee." He hung up the phone and handed it to Zarena." Block him." He picked up the controller and went back to playing the game. Yes Daddy, Zarena laughed at the thought in her head. She processed to bock josiah's number and grabbed the remote from her brother."I wanna play."

It was 12am and Zyran decided that he was tired he got up and went down to the spare room Zarena set up for him in the back when he sleeps over. That left Dave and Zarena in the living room. In all honesty Zarena didn't want him to leave and he didn't want to either. She got up and turned off the PlayStation and the TV. "Let's go in my room." She grabbed his hand and helped him up, turned around and started walking to her room.