𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.

By ijustsmokedutches

"𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥?" 𝐌𝐚𝐲 2020 More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 + 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞
𝟭
𝟮
𝟯
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
REASURRANCE BOOK 2
OOP

5

564 32 2
By ijustsmokedutches

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞- 1607 words.

𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧
11:34am
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 *𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫*

i woke up with tiyah sleep on me , i felt sick so my doctor gave me some medicated lean. man i tell you i hallucinated tf out last night.

i carefully moved her off me going to the bathroom doing my daily routine and hopped in the shower.

i wrapped the towel around me walking back in the room. i got changed in my room and felt eyes on me.

"stop looking at me while im half ass naked tiyah. im only in my boxers you making me uncomfortable." i put on some basketball shorts and a wife beater before getting in between her legs.

"gimme kiss." she kissed me as my arm wrapped around her neck. i pulled back realizing what was happening forgetting we not together.

only reason we not together yet is because ion trust myself yet. tiyah too pretty for sum nigga like me to fuck her feelings up. i got off her sitting on the other side of the bed.

i scrolled through insta seeing what people posted last night.

𝟵𝟮𝟭 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨: 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡. #𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝.

𝟳𝟳𝟴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐳.𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚: 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. #𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 🖤
𝟭𝟰𝟰 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
𝐥𝐞𝐞.𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐲: 😍𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐜.

𝟴𝟵𝟮 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐳.𝐭𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡: 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡
𝟮𝟬𝟰 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨: 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲😍🗣
𝐩𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧.𝐜𝐚𝐦:🖤𝐬𝐢𝐬

"you wanna go live after you shower? ian do my daily live and my peeps dming me where we was?" i asked tiyah seeing her grab her clothes.

"mmmhmmm, we doing it while doing our homework." she walked out.

i walk to the kitchen and grab some hot cheetos and water. ion really like breakfast, junk food is my breakfast really.

the door knocked and i seen the boys with they girls and bags.

"wassup g's?" they walk past me upstairs without saying a word.

"well damn g. TIYAH DONT COME OUT IF YOU NAKED NIGGA." i yelled going upstairs.

they all just sat there getting out they computers and note books.

"ight this silence bothering me. what happend?" i said when the girls walked to my room talking.

"nigga they shot up my damn crib." joey stared at the window.

"like a shootout? where was the girls?"

"yes my nigga, unique almost got fucking shot." trell punched my wall causing a lil dent.

"no windows or nun broke? Nobody was shot?" i rubbed my face getting fusturated.

"all of our aim was wack ian fucking shoot since last years shootout. they anit shoot nun tho." joey pulled out some sour cream and onion lays.

"nigga stop eating them shits up in this house, why y'all gotta be in my ro-" i seen tiyah in her panties and bra. hold up cause ian seen ass like that ina min.

i just stared for a min before closing up the door. im taping that ass fasho when everyone get out. ass is immaculate.

"TAYMORE WHY THE HELL ALL THESE PEOPLE UP IN MY HOUSE. A DAMN FOOTBALL TEAM." my mama yelled coming in the house.

"COME DOWNSTAIRS I GOTTA SUPRISE!"she giggled.

we all ran downstairs to the kitchen and saw liam.

"hold up lemme record!" tiyah recorded him hyping him up while unique did the same thing.

"THE SEXIEST NIGGA BACK!" kayla recorded him.

i dapped him up before hugging him. "I missed yo ugly ass lil boy! how was juvie you met santana?" I pulled way leaning on the counter as they took photos of us.

"yuh, that nigga said he out next month." he did his handshake with joog and trell.

"lil nigga is bad as fuck" i shook my head cheesing as unique took a photo of us.

"Im boutta uber eats football team, liam go shower ik you got that prison dic-" i felt a shoe hit my back.

"OW" i jumped back.

"what restaurant y'all want she just made me mad" I opened the app.

"wendys!" nique and trell cheesed.

they put in they order and i paid and left it at that. we all sat there doing our homework when the doorbell rang.

tiyah came back with the food but a sign of nervousness is in her face.

"y'all people been just chilling in your driveway since liam got home" her voice cracked. she wasn't really hood she had really bad nerves that's why she anit never fought.

the boys and i got up. "mama let the girls in your room and lock the door! don't come out." i yelled. they all went inside and i made sure i was strapped.

i walked outside with em and they turned around in their car. i seen a guy with a gun and i knew some shit was gonna end bad.

"SHOOT NIGGA!" i yelled. he shot but missed at my door. as soon as we pulled our guns out they left.

"who comes to shootout with only one guy strapped and a guy with bad aim." i shook my head going inside with em but i heard a gunshot.

off bat i start shooting and i made one in the arm. joog got his arm shot but still shot. i got shot in the thigh and i said fuck it and left out. nobody got time to go back to the hospital.

they slammed the door locking it. "yo this shit hurt ian going back out im just gon sit here and die." i laid back as i seen nique run downstairs.

𝐓𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞
3:34pm

"Tiyah stop allat crying." taymore caught an attitude as they put him on a stretcher.

joog got a flesh wound so they just doing his inside. i went upstairs in his room laying on his bed.

"tiyah why you crying so much?" lee came in with kayla.

I stayed silent. ian wanna talk to nobody until i knew my nigga was okay. they said it wasn't too deep but it was in there. ion even want to eat the rest of my food.

"tiyah you okay?" nique got in the bed rubbing my back.

"you in his spot, he don't like when people in his spot" i flipped over looking at the window.

kayla kissed my cheek "we gonna come back later cuzzo" she said. i grabbed my stuff cause ima head out too. i grabbed my keys and bag heading out.

i locked the door paranoid to walk to my car , I hurried up and locked it when i drove off. fuck this hood shit im not coming over no moe.

ima stay in my ghetto ass neighborhood sleep. i finally make it home and i went inside locking the door.

"hey you home early" my dad smiled.

"hey." i went upstairs in my room. atp ima just say fuck the world and gts.

i seen junior and he smiled. "hey ti! how was your day? have you been okay?" he laid next to me.

"im good stink. why you so happy?" i got up a lil.

"come to my room!" he smiled.

i got up and walked to his room. i seen a baby turtle in there.

"look i got a box turtle! kentrell got me one cause he said these easier they no needa go in the water. he said he'll help me clean it!" he looked at it.

for a 5 year old, he's pretty smart. loud and hoodrat, but smart asf. remind me of taymore.. i felt myself going sad again and my dad walked in.

"why you got blood on your shirt?" i looked down once he said that.

"this um..."

"tiyah what is it!"

"taymore's damn!" i walked past him too my room.

"why is his blood on yo shirt!"

"look, ion wanna really talk about it so ima keep it sort and simple. we ordered food and i got em but this car was parked ever since liam got home. i ran upstairs and told him, he made all of us go to his mama room. next thing you know you hear a gun go off. but they come back inside, i guess the niggas spinned the block one more time and joog and him got shot." i rubbed my face as tears streamed down my face.

"if you would excuse me, ima change my shirt and wait for him to call me after they get the bullet out." i closed my door.

ion even got words on how i feel atp.

𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧
8:47pm

"hey pretty" i smiled when she answered the phone. i was feeling out of it and traumatized cause ian wanna do anesthesia when they took out the bullet. they said it wasn't deep it hit an inch and a half up in my thigh , almost like a flesh wound.

"you okay?" she sniffed .

"why you still crying?" i looked up.

"im not... you okay skink?"

"yea, they tryna make me stay im tryna go the hell home. i been shot before and dealt through worse. im ready go be outta hea!"

"how you gonna wash ya dick tonight " she chuckled.

"a kekeke , i can barely walk on my left leg so you helping me tomorrow" i winked.

"boy- im boutta go live on yo acc."

"tell them i said stop sending me hearts im good. just pray and eat. and tell them i said i'll be back tomorrow." i drank some water.

i should be in the war man God giving me 9 lives like ima cat. meow!

"i love you pooh"

"i love you too skink!" she smiled.

she hung up and I decided to go to sleep. fuck them kids 2020.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 23.1K 32
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
1.5M 61.4K 37
"𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎, 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝"✮
522K 21.4K 43
"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐈 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭." - 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
762K 26.7K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?