Accidentally Parental

Da reikosan_

TAEMIN x NAEUN FANFICTION Loud party music, guts filled with drinks, and dancing like nobody's watching; it w... Altro

01: Her Dream and His Achievement
02: A Night Of Mischief and Madness
03: Woes and Worries
04: Signs and Symptoms
05: Pregnancy and Proposal
06: Conditions and Circumstances
08: Caring CEO
09: Jealous and Jittery
10: Hysteria When Hearts Yield
11: Together in Tranquility
12: Strawberry, Lollipop and Lullabies
13: Willingness Divulged in Wine
14: Expecting the Unexpected
A Person from the Past
Fractured Feelings

07: Establishing Empathy

739 36 0
Da reikosan_

Two weeks had passed which considered to be both a blessing and a curse for Taemin and Naeun.

The passing weeks are considered to be a blessing for the two of them because it is a miracle that the two of them didn’t bicker much for the rest of the day. And it was also a curse because despite of now living under the same roof, they rarely talk or see each other because aside from their hectic schedules, Naeun prefer to stay inside her room during free time. She didn’t even bother joining the man on meals.

If ever the two of them got the chance to talk, awkwardness is always obvious on the two and they've been struggling to keep the conversation from dying.

Today was no difference.

At exactly four-thirty in the morning, Taemin jerked up so suddenly after hearing a loud retching sound next door.

After pushing the sheets away from his body, he run towards the next room and pry the door open looking for Naeun. She wasn’t on her bed which caused his heart to skip a beat, but when he heard another sound from the bathroom, a sigh of relief escaped from his mouth.

“Hey,” he started after walking up to the woman. “Are you okay?”

Naeun was on her knees, almost hugging the cold toilet bowl as her morning sickness continued kicking in.

The sight of her made Taemin feel bad but he couldn’t do anything to stop it from happening. So instead, he walk up closer to her and held her long hair away from her face. Up close, he can see the paleness of her causing him to still. He feel bad, so so bad.

He awkwardly patted her back in attempt to soothe her up and said, "Naeun-ah, can I do something to help you?"

A slight shook was her only answer and continued retching inexistent food. Sweat starts beading on her forehead and a single tear slid down from her eyes. Naeun angled her head away from Taemin's view to hide and wipe the tear away but it didn't escaped the CEO's kin eyesight.

"Naeun-ah, hey, why are you crying? Does it hurt? Is there something I can do?"

Again, all Naeun did was shook her head. She remained silent to let Taemin feel that she doesn't want him here despite of feeling the contrary. But her overbearing pride swells inside her for her to resort on facing the downside of her pregnancy alone.

A pair of warm hand cup her cold cheeks and it gently turn her head towards its owner.

Anxiousness is visible on his brown eyes and his brows are slightly knitted in concern. She gulped down when she felt that Taemin is lightly brushing her cheeks.

With a featherlight voice he murmured, "You don't have to bear this alone. I am here, I can help you get through it."

She was tired, so much tired from all the extra early mornings that she end up retching due to her morning sickness. For fourteen straight days, she was always jerking awake because of the churning feeling on her gut. And whenever she do, she tried not to make a sound since she doesn't want to disturb him. She knows that being the CEO means that Taemin has already much on his plate and she no longer want to add herself to it.

He needs to rest, that is what she keeps insisting.

"I-I am fine. You can go back to sleep." She replied on a hoarse voice.

The side of his lips hanged down due to her answer. "No, you're not. You're crying and you look like you haven't rested well."

Up close, he could see the dark circles resting under her eyes making him purse his lips. He never noticed it before. Perhaps because Naeun wears makeup everyday that his kin eyes failed to see it.

​​​​​​"I swear, I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me." She said and forced herself to stood up but to no avail.

Her two sleepless weeks has finally taking its toll on her. As she stood up, Naeun swayed a little and luckily, Taemin is there to caught her by the waist.

Darkly, the concerned man mocked, "I see, you're fine, huh."

"I swear I'm okay." Naeun groaned as she tried prying his hands away but Taemin's grip on her only tightened.

A stifled yelp sounded off her when her feet suddenly left the grounds. With her eyes closed, the musky scent of her CEO hit her nose. The next she knew was she is now being carried by Taemin towards the bed.

"H-Hey!" Her nose instantly flared due to the action. "What are you doing?!"

"Tucking you to bed." Taemin said nonchalantly.

The softness of the mattress hit her back as Taemin laid her down with so much gentleness. Once settled, he then pulled the thick comforter and wrapped it around her like a cocoon. Upon finishing he said, "Sleep. You need it."

Her lips pursed on his demand. "It will be difficult to try getting back to sleep. I'll stay up and wait for nine o'clock to hit."

Taemin let out a long sigh. Without uttering a single word, he forced himself to move and leave the room.

Naeun's mood worsen due to his action. She was a bit hopeful that he will stay and try to console her up but what happened was the contrary. He left. He left with saying not a single word. Feeling disappointed, she snuggle closer to her fur pillow and insisted herself to sleep.

But after a few minutes, the door lightly parted revealing Taemin but this time, he was holding a glass of milk.

"Y-You're here... again." She mumbled in disbelief.

He hesitantly sit at the edge of her bed and whispered softly, "Yeah, I got you some milk. It will help you fall back to sleep."

After seating up, Taemin carefully handed her the glass, offering her a tight smile before pulling  a chair beside her bed.

He licked his lips and asked, "Can I stay here?"

"Hmm?" Naeun looked up suddenly on him while she's drinking from the glass.

"Well, I just want to ensure that you'll be able to sleep." He shrugged. "Uhm, so can I?"

Naeun's brow arched up. "Aren't you going back to sleep as well?"

"I will doze off here on the chair." As he mumbled those words, the CEO drummed over the arm rest due to his anticipation.

Shrugging, Naeun finally said, "If that will put you at ease then fine. You can stay."

With that, she finish up her milk in one gulp then fix the blanket once again and face the other side since she's too conscious of Taemin's presence. But at the same time, an unknowing smile tugged up on her lips. She hates to admit it but him being near her has somehow calms her troubled heart. For some reasons, she feels better when he's around.

Just like what Taemin has told, Naeun did really slept again that moment but with a small smile plastered on her sleeping face.

Taemin also dozed off after ensuring that his woman did fall back asleep after he fetched her a glass of warm milk. It was only a one and a half hour nap but to him, it already means a lot.

When the clock hits 6:30 A.M., his phone vibrated and he wasted no time and get up quickly but before he completely left the room, he did a last check-up on the still sleeping Naeun. A chuckle escaped from his lips as he saw that her lips were slightly parted and he could hear the soft snoring coming from her.

"You look less scary when you're sleeping." ​​​​​​He whispered to her softly as he gently brush away the stray hairs blocking her features.

After spending the remaining hours in preparing breakfast and fixing himself for his day in the company, Taemin drove off to LFG on his Mercedes-Maybach with a smile.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Naeun woke up when her alarm sounded off angrily over her bedside table but unlike her usual grumpy mornings, she somehow end up waking up refreshed. It was the first time in two weeks that she finally felt rested and a little energized for the day to come.

After doing some stretches and rubbing her already blossoming womb, she decided to push herself up to prepare for her day.

But when she was about to get up, her eyes caught a cup and a bowl seating from the chair that Taemin has used last night. A yellow post-it was also plastered on the ceramic with a little note scribbled on it. With a knitted brow, she tried reaching for it and read its content.

I hope you that you are able to slept well. I made you breakfast and some tea. It is brown sugar ginger tea; it can help with your morning sickness. Eat up and take care :)

— Taemin

A smile tugged up on her lips and a giggle also found its way out from her. It sounds ridiculous to her but she couldn't prevent herself from getting a little giddy with Taemin's thoughtfulness.

​​​​​​Despite of having a tight schedule, he still found  some time to help her ease up. He even bothered making breakfast for her.

"Perhaps he's not as bad as I thought," she mumbled to no one in particular and happily dig in on the meal specially made by her CEO.

She opted to wear a flared spandex Dolce & Gabbana flowery dress today since after she attend the project meeting at the modeling agency, she will have her next visit to her ob-Gyne for her check up. She also wanted to have their baby to be sonograph so she could let Taemin and her friends see it.

After doing a last glance on the tall mirror, she finally decided to go.

A black BMW was already parked outside their house when she went out. Just a week ago, when Taemin learned that she don't know how to drive and even let Eunji to come and pick her up all the time, he decided to hire Naeun her personal driver.

She dislike the idea at first but since Taemin is a bit persistent on the matter, she just let the man do whatever he wants.

"Good morning, Miss Son." Mr. Jang, her driver, greeted her with a smile which she gladly returned.

"Good Morning, Mr. Jang."

After settling herself on the backseat, her driver drove the car out of the subdivision on the busy streets of Gangnam-gu and went to her modeling agency.

"Woah, are you sure you are Son Naeun?"

Eunji stare at her unbelievably once she entered the Project Manager's office. From her remark, Naeun's groomed brows lift up as she look at her bestfriend weirdly.

"Of course! What make you think it's not me?" She scoffed which earned a laugh from the later.

"Well, you're smiling! You rarely smile on early mornings like these and you seems to be in a good mood." Eunji said and her eyes slowly squinted over the pregnant woman. With an accusing voice she murmured, "Yah, something happened, hasn't it?"

Her brows lift up from her friend's remarks and with a irritated voice she said, "What's with the accusation? Can't I have a peaceful morning just for a while?"

Eunji laugh loudly with that while shaking her head lightly. Still smiling, she motioned the model to come over her desk and settle herself down while fetching a file as she do.

Upon opening up the bounded file, Naeun read that it was all her schedules and contracts starting from the month of May up until December. It was jam-packed with outstanding projects ranging from brand modeling to runways. The sight has given her a sense of fulfillment but she knew that she won't able to accomplish all of those.

Her baby is on its ninth week meaning, she is already two months pregnant, and her baby bump is slowly getting obvious.

"Why are you showing me these?" Naeun asked lightly.

“Well, as you can see, you’re fully booked for the rest of the year but given your current situation,” Eunji paused for a minute and slightly point to her womb then continued, “You know that we have to do some alterations, right?”

Yeah, I already predicted that, she thought and gave the other a curt nod.

“The Project Team will have a meeting later, Naeun-ah, and I have to bring this matter up to let them know. The problem is, I don’t really know how or what to tell the team. They will ask why you suddenly decided to withdraw from such huge projects.”

Eunji pursed her lips after she said those words and so is Naeun. A long silence hang inside the room for several minutes as the two girls undergo deep contemplation about the issue.

“Should we admit that you are pregnant? Well, if we do, they will refrain from disagreeing with your withdrawal.”

The older girl suggested a bit hesitantly earning a shook from the model.

“No, the personnel and the media will surely dig up if we let the news out.” She mumbled a little lost. “And if they did, they will find out who’s the father of the child and this might put Taemin in a tight situation. I don’t want to add another burden on his shoulders.”

Eunji blinked at her multiple times and exclaimed, “Mwo-ya? You two are now in good terms?!”

Her reaction earned a scoff from the pregnant lady. “You can say that but not really.”

“Is he the reason why you are smiling when you arrive here? Yah, Naeunie, how can you not tell your bestfriend about it?” Eunji cross her arms over her chest and pouted.

“Don’t be pouty! It doesn’t suits you.” She jokingly said and chuckled. “I will tell you about it some other time.”

“You’re so unfair.” The older woman scoffed but eventually smile. “But I am glad that you two has starting to finally work things together. Anyways, about your later projects, I am thinking of proposing it to Hayoung.”

A smile tug up from Naeun’s lips at the mention of the name of her other best friend. “Right, she is the perfect candidate for the runways! Also, she has been eyeing to model the brand for a while now so I am confident that she can’t refuse about it especially that she know my situation.”

“Absolutely!” Eunji grinned. “It will be such a waste if the agency let go of such a big opportunity and as the Project Manager, I am glad that we have plenty talented models as you are. Not to brag but they are also my best buddies.”

“LOL to that, Jung Eunji.” Naeun rolled her eyes at her friend but laugh anyways.

A few seconds later, the Project Manager’s Apple Watch beeped indicating that the meeting with the rest of the team will start in ten minutes. With that, Eunji was quick to fix herself up, bringing the file that she showed Naeun earlier along with her iPad.

“I contacted Hayoungie to attend the meeting. You can join us if you want.” Eunji mumbled then scratch her head. “No, you must join us. I need help with the explanation, Son Nangni.”

Naeun was left with no other choice but to agree. Sighing, she stood up carefully from her seat and mumbled, “Fine, fine.”

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

“Are we clear?”

Eunji asked the rest of her team with overwhelming authority lacing her voice which earned series of nods from the crowd. Even the models, Naeun and Hayoung, found themselves following with the rest of the crew. A small smile formed into the Project Manager’s lips as she witness the oceans of head agreeing with her.

Delighted she finally said, “That’s all and thank you. Meeting adjourned.”

Eunji’s Project Crew stood up instantly as the meeting was dismissed but it is not because that they were afraid with their boss but it is because of the presence of the two super models who’s breathing the same air with them. Each one of them feels slightly intimidated to be seating in the same room along with Hayoung and Naeun.

“Remind me next time that I won’t have both of you around on the next meeting. Everyone seems distracted with your presence!”

Eunji rubbed her temple and let her body slack a bit on her swivel chair.

“I didn’t know that you’re the jealous type, Eunji-ya.” Hayoung laughed then face the pregnant woman. “Yah, I thought you’re pregnant. Why your stomach still flat?”

Naeun and Eunji burst out laughing at the youngest girl’s silliness. It also turned out the two older girl stood up the same time and smack Hayoung’s head lightly.

Laughing Eunji said, “Pabo, it is only two months. Do you expect that Naeunie’s womb to swell up instantly?”

“Yah, I don’t know about this stuffs, okay? She’s the first friend of mine to be pregnant!”

Hayoung mumbled in defense which earned a shook from Naeun. Smiling she said, “I will pay you a visit once my baby bump has showed.”

“That’s unfair. You should visit me too!” Eunji groaned. “Anways, are you guys going home? We can eat lunch if you want.”

Hayoung was the first one to answer as she said, “Pass, it’s babe time! Sehun will be here soon.”

“Ugh, disgusting.” Being single, Eunji end up rolling her eyes and even dared to make a vomiting sound. “How about you, Naeun-ah?”

Naeun offered her an apologetic smile and said, “Sorry, I have an appointment with my OB at one. I can’t join you.”

Eunji’s face lift up upon hearing that and with an excited voice she said, “Oh, oh, let me come!”

Naeun was about to answer but her phone suddenly rang and showed an unregistered number. She was surprised and she accidentally hit the green button which left with no other choice but to talk with the caller. Groaning, she lift her iPhone up and greeted the caller.

“Yoboseyo? Who is this?” She asked carefully.

Naeun-ah, this is Taemin. I heard from Mr. Jang that you will have a check-up with your OB today. Do you want me to come with you?

Upon hearing his voice, Naeun suddenly sit up taller and unmindfully played with the hem of her dress.

Both surprise and nervous, she bit her lips and she said, “Uh, yes, I have. Y-You can come if you w-want…”

Okay. Are you still in your agency? I can pick you up.

“But, Mr. Jang… He’s still outside waiting for me.” Naeun said nervously which earned a chuckle from the other line.

Hey, relax, I will call him.” Another light chuckled sounded from the phone. “I'm on my way. I’ll be there in five. Wait for me, okay?

Naeun gulped again. “Okay, bye.”

Bye.”

The call hanged up and the moment she placed down her phone, a curious Eunji greeted her and as for Hayoung, she’s already no where to be found.

“Well?” Eunji still holds the anticipation that she has earlier from the thought of joining her to her check-up.

Again, she offered the older female an apologetic smile and mumbled, “Taemin is coming with me. He said that he’s on the way.”

The Project Manager’s lips formed a small ‘O’ when she heard her but her face lighten up as soon as she understand what she meant, and later on, a teasing smile grown from her lips. The older woman even wiggle her brows on Naeun in a mocking way.

Grinning she teased, “Daddy Taemin is joining Mommy Naeun for check-up!”

Naeun glared at her friend and stood up. In any minute now, Taemin will be in the carpark waiting for her. “Shut up, Jung Eunji.”

The older female laugh loudly and waved at her. “Okay, I’ll stop. Take care, love you!”

After bidding her farewell, Naeun run to the elevator and quickly hit the button to the parking lot level of the building. Inside, she impatiently tap her foot as she felt that the elevator seems to be taking so long to go down. It’s not that she is too eager to see her CEO; she rather feels shy of the thought of making the guy wait. He already did efforts by fetching her and coming with her to the hospital so she kinda feel bad if Taemin still waits.

Ding.

Finally, after a few minutes, the red led screen on the elevator says ‘P’ meaning that she already reached the carpark.

She hurriedly left and run towards the vast and poorly lit parking space to try looking for his familiar car. But then, she suddenly remember that Taemin owns half a dozen vehicles and she doesn’t know which one he is driving today.

Suddenly, her foot caught on a large stone catching her off balance and she automatically closed her eyes to anticipate the fall. But then, a warm hand snaked around her tiny waist and prevented the fall. Her body stiffened from the touch.

“Careful,” Taemin’s soft voice sounded off from behind and she find herself instantly relaxes. “Why are you running?”

“I, uh, thank you. I don’t want to keep you waiting so I… run.” She said softly, almost inaudible, and Taemin find himself laughing from her cuteness.

Wait, did I just thought that she’s cute? Taemin thought.

“Silly, woman. I don’t mind waiting if it’s you.” Taemin gave her a gentle smile and offered him his hand and added, “So, shall we?”

A blush erupted from her cheeks and she felt like her tongue was cut. Lost for words, a nod was her only answer and let the CEO led her away to their appointment.

It was not a long drive since the hospital is only a few blocks away from Naeun’s agency. They were silent the whole journey since no one seems inclined to start a conversation. In addition to that, Naeun felt a little sleepy the whole ride. It seems like seating on a two hours long project meeting took away her energy which end her up tired. As for Taemin, he can’t help himself from worrying as he constantly saw Naeun yawn plenty of times.

It only took them fifteen minutes to arrive and to their luck, Dr. Seo currently doesn’t have any patients so upon arriving, the OB’s secretary led them inside the clinic.

“Miss Son! Welcome back and good afternoon!” Dr. Seo greeted her, bowing a little, and totally failing to notice the silent Taemin from behind.

“Good afternoon, Dr. Seo.” She smiled and follow where the doctor ushered her to seat with the CEO on her wake.

“It’s been only two weeks since the last time you’ve been here and I could already tell that your body is now changing.” The OB said without lifting her eyes from the record that she’s holding. The moment that she do, she was surprised to see a man is seated beside Naeun. With a smile she added, “Ah, I assume that you are the father! It’s nice to finally meet you, Mister?”

“Taemin. Lee Taemin.” The CEO smiled and offered for a handshake.

Dr. Seo gladly shook it with a smile then return to the pregnant woman and said, “He’s handsome, Miss Son, I bet that your baby will turn up beautiful like the both of you. Anyways, let’s do a quick check up first then have you ultrasound, is that fine?”

Like the usual pre-natal check ups, Dr. Seo took records of her​​​​ blood pressure, pulse, and weight. The OB also gave her prescriptions such as vitamins for the baby and after that, she was asked to lay down on the bed for the ultrasound.

"Lift your dress a little, Miss Son." Dr. Seo said and she hesitantly complied because she was a little shy specially that Taemin is around.

Taemin, after sensing her discomfort, instantly looked away with reddening ears. The last time that he saw her skin was the morning that his nose broke because of her and he is not sure whether he's ready to see her procelain skin again.

With that, a clear gel-like liquid was placed on Naeun's stomach and she end up stiffling a yelp at the sensation. Once finish, Dr. Seo placed the transducer on the readied area, moving it around, while looking at the monitor on her left. Curious, Naeun was also caught herself watching as the black and white image from the screen flickers every now and then.

"There, that is your baby. It is still tiny as a bud but you can see the heartbeat." A smile was plastered on the OB's lips as she muttered those words.

Naeun stare at the image on the monitor and watch as her baby's heart beat so light and gentle. For some unknown reason, her eyes suddenly got teary and felt joy bursting on her chest. Even though she had this baby by accident, she found herself loving the tiny angel blossoming inside her.

Without her noticing, she found herself mumbling softly "Eomma can't wait to hold you, my little one."

The moment that he heard what Naeun just whispered, the silent Taemin snap his head and monitor screen greeted him. He was surprised and puzzled at first but once he saw the stable beating on the black and white image, he soon realize that it is his baby. Their baby.

Like Naeun, a wave of unknown emotions burst inside him.

As he stare at it, a smile slowly forms on his slightly parted lips and a sense of joy and pride wash over him like a wave.

He is happy, so much happy, and he now found a new reason to anticipate each passing days. He feels light and excited, and all he thinks about is for him to finally see the baby.

Before, whenever his friends is asking him about his plans for the future, his usual response is to work hard and make his beloved company grow until it is recognized worldwide. He never once thought of establishing a family or having kids at all. But all of that changes because on this moment, he is now eating his words. He found himself dreaming establishing a household of his own.

The baby, Naeun and I will be a family. My vision may be hazy right now but I swear that I will make it happen. Just wait, my child. Appa will give you a family you deserves, Taemin thought with a smile of determination.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

18.4K 668 30
Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." Jungkook surprised him with two arms wrap...
204 43 23
"Ignite the flames of a love that scorches the shadows, where passion burns fiercely in the embrace of forbidden desires. In the shadows of crime, sh...
18.4K 1.2K 44
He was poor but his love was pure β™₯️ : we belong to different families. : so what? I don't care! *he looks down slowly before clearing himself out* ...
110K 6.7K 21
Jungkook fell first, but... Taehyung fell harder and deeper... ... *A little glimpse of the story* My shyness as you skinned, You stripped my heart t...