A Lover Like You✅ (Jinkook) |...

By dark_eyed_warlock

[A/B/O, Angst, Smut, Omega Jin, Alpha Kook] When the strong alpha that Jungkook hates for mysterious reasons... More

Introduction
2
3
4
5
6
7- End

1

11.2K 599 165
By dark_eyed_warlock

"And finally, Kim Seokjin will be paired with Jeon Jungkook."

The two men's eyes found each other, shock clear on their faces.

"But sir-" Jungkook's complaint was dismissed by their professor with a raise of his hand.

"This project is intended to bring students of different courses together. No complaints will be entertained. You must all learn to get along with your peers. Class dismissed."

Seokjin huffed, throwing his books inside the bag, "I'm so failing this class."

Jungkook glared at him from across the room, looking murderous. He stalked out, footsteps heavy.

"Jungkook looks so hot when he's angry!" Girls, omegas and betas alike, swooned as Seokjin made way to the cafeteria. He whined when he found Jungkook there. The alpha looked up at the sound, eyes flashing before he was dragged away by his friends.

"What is so hot about him?" Seokjin muttered, shoving his lunch in his mouth.

"Just because you are blind doesn't mean everyone else is", a girl sassed.

Seokjin turned around with a saccharine smile, "Aren't you the one who has been trying to make him your alpha since last year? Despite how much you defend him, he still hasn't paid you any attention, right?"

Taehyung bit his lips to stop the laugh that bubbled in his throat. The female beta was pink in the face, her fists clenched in anger.

"Alphas like you will never get any good omega!" she stomped her foot and went away, leaving Seokjin to shake his head.

Why would I want an omega when I am one?

Of course she would say that, none of his peers knew of his real secondary gender. They all assumed him to be an alpha and Seokjin never felt the need to correct them.

"How am I supposed to work with him?" Seokjin groaned, hanging his head.

"What's so wrong with him anyway?" Jimin wondered, earning a slap to his head, "Ah! Why did you hit me?!"

"Do you know anything about your friends, huh?" Taehyung scolded, shaking his head, "This is the alpha who always competes with Jin Hyung at the gym. He has never talked with Hyung but still avoids him like plague. The few times they do talk, it always ends in a verbal fight."

"And whose fault is that?", Seokjin defended himself, "That alpha needs to always prove he's better than me. What did I ever do to him anyway?"

"Jungkook was the strongest alpha of his campus", a beta spoke from the other table, "But now he's second to you."

"I'm second to no one", Jungkook gritted out, coming to sit beside the said beta.

"Sorry Jungkook, but Seokjin oppa is so much stronger and broader than you", a girl spoke from another table and Seokjin was just now realising that this matter was becoming more public than he intended, "He is indeed the perfect alpha~"

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Just eat your lunch in peace, please." And stop looking at me like a piece of meat.

"And so humble", other girls of that table giggled, talking dreamily about their Seokjin oppa.

The said man just sighed, cautiously looking up to see Jungkook seething at him.

Why are you glaring at me? I never insulted you!

Seokjin wanted to defend himself and maybe call a truce between them but he knew how competitive Jungkook was. He would probably take offense to everything Seokjin said.

No, not probably. Definitely.

"How is an alpha so pretty anyway?" Seokjin heard a girl mumble. Seokjin shook his head and continued eating.

Can I ever have a normal life?

"You can if you will listen to me."

Seokjin pouted as he sat across his doctor four hours later. He was in for his regular check up and the... special check up.

"But Hyung I'm already taking the medicines, what more do I do?" Seokjin whined, "Mom is so worried that I will never find a mate and she pesters me so much! I cannot study in peace!"

His doctor sighed fondly, looking at Seokjin with a serious face, "Seokjin, her worry isn't wrong. You are an omega but you've never had heats and don't produce omega pheromones. You cannot get pregnant unless you have your heat and if this continues on, I'm afraid you'll lever be able to live normally."

Seokjin nodded slowly," I know Hyung. But I've never had any problem with the way I am. Is getting pregnant everything in an omega's life? Do I need to produce scent to find someone to love?"

The doctor's face softened as he leaned forward in his chair, "You know that's not I'm saying Seokjin. This condition of yours can harm you seriously. Do you know what will happen if you suddenly have your heat one day?"

The question burned deep within Seokjin, reigniting his fears, "B-but I've never-"

"Your body has started changing since last year", the doctor continued, hoping to drill some sense in his patient, "You get random fevers frequently and also feel aroused during them. This looks exactly like a pre-heat. If this can happen, a real heat isn't far away."

Seokjin had heard all about how difficult heats can be, how vulnerable and painful an omega feels. He was shit scared just imagining losing his control and begging for an alpha.

"For now, don't stress, it'll be bad for your health. Just take the medicines and tell me if you feel any changes."

Seokjin nodded, getting up and moving out. As he walked to his condo, he could not help but look around.

What if I get my heat right now? How many alphas will take advantage of me?

Just the thought of being so weak was enough to have him run to his house, his breathing elevated. Shutting the bedroom door behind him, Seokjin fell face first on his bed.

"Will I need an alpha?" Seokjin mumbled in his pillow. A face flashed before his eyes. A young man with chiseled jaw and dark, deep set eyes. A bunny smile which was never directed at him and strong arms which Seokjin saw every week.

Jungkook...

Seokjin thought of the man who was always looking at him weirdly, his emotions so complicated Seokjin never understood him.

Will he want a half omega like me?

Images of sweaty Jungkook in tank tops and shorts came in his mind, his breathing erratic.

Of course he wouldn't. He hates me.

As memories of heated arguments and silent glares popped up in his mind, Seokjin could not stop himself from dreaming and grinding down on the bed.

But if he did... How will he touch me?

Seokjin didn't notice how his body temperature rose significantly, skin turning pink. The shrill tone of his phone's ringtone snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Fuck", he breathed, swiping his hair back, "Again, Seokjin?"

Seokjin got off the bed and into the shower, scrubbing his body off the sudden sweat. He shuddered as cold water fell on his feverish skin.

"Why do I always think of him like that?" Seokjin groaned, head thrown back to let water hit his face. He felt shame burning his cheeks pink, "I need to stop sexualizing him so much!"

Seokjin has been telling himself this for almost an year now but as was proved today, nothing changed. He just hoped Jungkook never catches wind of his indecent thoughts. Coming out of his shower, the omega picked up his ringing phone.

"Come to my dorm at 7. I'm throwing a party because I got A in all the subjects!"

Seokjin smiled softly at Taehyung's enthusiasm, "But-"

"No buts! Come meet me and drink with me! I won't hear any excuses!"

Seokjin knew there was no escaping Taehyung when he got in the mood to party, "Fine. But if you get drunk, I'm calling your Jimin."

"He's not my Jimin-" Seokjin ended the call with a chuckle. Though he wasn't really in the mood for any kind of gathering and the new project was enough to give him a headache, Seokjin still dressed to go out and meet Taehyung.

It's just a party, how stressful could it be?

Seokjin should NOT have asked that question.

Because right now he was sitting with a glass clutched tightly in his hands, shoulder to shoulder with one and only Jeon Jungkook.

"Don't glare at me! You two need to get along for your project", Taehyung whined before he grinned and passed Seokjin the bottle of alcohol, "Relax and drink up!"

Jungkook frowned when Seokjin took the bottle with a trembling hand.

Is he that angry? He thought, taking a sip of cheap vodka. His eyes never left the pink face just beside him, observing the man carefully. It was due to this reason why Jungkook could see how much Seokjin was sweating and panting slightly.

Fever?

Before Jungkook could voice his worry, he felt a foreign scent.

An omega?

He turned to look at Taehyung but the scent he smelled wasn't his. It was sweeter and fruity, unlike Taehyung's flowery smell. He sniffed the air around him, brows knitting when the scent matched none of the omegas in the room.

Who could it be...

Jungkook slowly turned his head, looking at Seokjin who was sitting with a horrified expression on his reddening face.

Wait

Seokjin suddenly caught his eye, his pupils widening when Jungkook continued to stare at him.

No... No it's not possible...

Jungkook didn't hear the rushed excuse Seokjin made, he didn't notice the slight tremble in his body when he quickly got to his feet. The only thing that registered in his mind was that as Seokjin left the room, so did the fruity scent.

It's him... IT'S HIM!

"Fuck", Seokjin cursed as his legs have out. He crawled towards a wall, resting his feverish body against it, "What is happening?!"

He panted softly, clutching at his throbbing stomach, "Am I sick?"

Seokjin had been okay in the party before Jungkook arrived.

Was the alpha sick? Did he give me his sickness?

It was quite possible. Seokjin doesn't have a good immune system. And alphas as strong as Jungkook probably does.

For some goddamn reason, the image of a sweaty and pink faced Jungkook crossed his mind.

"Ah!" he moaned, knocking his head back against the wall, "What... Why..."

Seokjin felt goosebumps rise on his skin when footsteps came towards him. But the citrus and flowery scent that followed easied his worries. He couldn't help but moan as the warm scent overtook his senses, his body slumping down.

But a pair of strong arms caught him before his head hit the concrete, the smell of water lilies intensifying.

"H-hey", Jungkook stuttered, "Are you-- hey!"

Seokjin had shoved his face under Jungkook's chin, breathing on his throat, "You smell so good~"

Jungkook's pants tightened at the drunken drawl. He pushed Seokjin away when the alpha-

No, not an alpha. Omega.

-when the omega kissed his Adam's apple.

"Are you in-"

He didn't need to ask further, couldn't ask further, because Seokjin had pulled him down in a messy kiss.

Heat

The wolf in him purred in delight.

My omega is in heat.

Hello and welcome to another Jinkook story!

Follow me to stay updated and do give me your views on this beginning ^^

The manga: Love Shuttle, which is an inspiration for this story is a very smutty and fun manga. You can give it a try if you're free~

Stay safe and healthy!

-Dew

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.2K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
67.7K 3.9K 17
As a straight alpha, Jeon Jungkook never been interested in omegas especially men. He's only dated women who were betas or alphas but his last girlfr...
8.1K 359 11
Jungkook suffers from a rare condition called Endless Heat. Shortly after his presentation as omega, his heat started, and it never stopped since the...
510K 19K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...