I Know You Want My Peacock...

By cakeiscoolas

Nash is in love with Cameron but cameron is supposedly straight. Nicole loves to blackmail people and her nex... More

Note.
1. Blackmail and just friends
2. Damn Cam
3. Fab pasta
4. Strawberry shoulders
5. Cam's magazines
6. Too turnt and getting hurt
7. Hospital waiting
8. Prunes
10. Flights to Brazilll
11. Salvador
12. Confusion
13. Woah where did the party go
15. Nicole, my father and my career. Part one.
16. Nicole, my father and my career. Part two.
17. Chad
18. Death and love
19. Graveyard kisses
20.

9. Why you sah gay?

3.9K 120 87
By cakeiscoolas

(Quick A/N If you haven't read the part where Nash hits his head and goes to hospital, chapters 5 and 6, then I suggest you do. They only have about 50 views while most of the others have around 200. Thanks!)

I woke up on my bed in the same position as last night, still naked, not even my quilt was covering me.

My door suddenly swung open , causing me to jump a little. "Hey Nash have you packed yo---" Cameron stopped when he realised I was naked, his eyes struggled to stay up at my head and his cheeks went bright red.

We both stared wide eyed at each other for what felt like hours, neither of us able to speak. Until Cameron tightly blinked and said, "Dude get some clothes on." And walked out the door. I huffed and threw on some sweat pants. I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Dude put a shirt on that's so gay." Cameron said as I walked into the kitchen. There was a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"How is it gay? You do it all the time."

"It just is." Cameron said, walking into the lounge room with his bowl of cereal.

I sighed then cooked myself an egg and ate it then joined Cameron.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him, acting cheery.

"You should have Nicole over." He suggested. I almost gagged.

"Why?" I really didn't want to see her today.

"She'd probably be worried about you." Don't even start Cameron.

"I called her before, she's fine." I lied, not like he would know anyway.

"Yeah but your not, I'm sure you want her company." He smiled sweetly.

"I'm fine Cameron, I've got your company."

"Whatever." Whats his problem? "Have you packed for Brazil?" He asked me.

"I packed like a week ago." I told him.

"Matt and the Jacks are coming tonight then we're leaving at four AM tomorrow, so make sure to get to sleep early tonight."

"I know Cameron." I said and continued to watch TV while he annoyingly slurped the milk out of his bowl.

"Can you not?" I asked.

"Can you put a shirt on?" Cam retorted.

"No."

"Then no."

"Why do I have to put a shirt on anyway? Why does it bother you so much?" I questioned him.

"It's distracting." He said putting the bowl down.

"Really?" I smirked.

"Uhh I mean, no, it's gay, why are you acting so gay dude? I thought you were a homophobe." He said facing me. I winced at his words.

"Cameron, I'm not," I said sternly, "What's your problem with gays?"

"What they do, it's wrong, no man should kiss another man." He said quickly. I frowned on the inside. If you can do that.

"So if I kissed you right now it would be wrong?" I said getting an idea.

"Hell yes!" He said loudly.

"So even if the kiss was amazing it would still be wrong?" I said moving closer to him.

"Yes!" He said in a voice higher than usual, while his eyes scanned every inch of my face which was now only a few centimetres away from his.

My lips were slowly creeping closer to his lips, I stopped about half a centimetre away and when he didn't pull away I kissed him and it was amazing, until he pushed me off onto the ground and started yelling.

"What the fuck Nash!!?" He towered over me as he got up from the couch. I couldn't see his face because of the morning sun coming through the blinds, I couldn't see if he was angry, so I assumed it.

"I didn't know you were a fucking disgusting faggot! You queer! I don't want to see you for the rest of the day!" He yelled and stormed off, leaving me with tears trickling down my face.

I got up and went to go cry in my room.

-Third person POV-

Cameron felt many emotions run through his body, swirl around in his tummy and dart through his mind when Nash kissed him. Anger, warmth, happiness, guilt, and something he hadn't felt before. But Cameron was so caught up with his past that he didn't realise the tears on the 16 year olds baby cheeks as he stormed away, slamming his bedroom door and startling his 6 month old dog, Jax, who was sleeping on his bed.

Cameron sighed crossly and flopped down next to his big dog, stroking her grey fur. After doing this for a good ten minutes he got up and went to his closet to retrieve some old photos.

Hidden away, behind Cameron's alcohol stash, which seemed to be smaller than before, were old photos of his dad and himself, before his dad died.

Cameron had always blamed his fathers death on himself, if they hadn't had a big argument about Cameron's sexuality, his father wouldn't have stormed out of the house in the middle of the night and gotten hit by a taxi.

Cameron's dad, David, was a big homophobe, but the fourteen year old didn't know that. When Cam told his dad about the his little crush on a kid from school his dad was infuriated and yelled until 11:30pm about how being gay is wrong, and stormed out of the house only to be killed seconds later.

The fourteen year old, being fourteen, didn't handle the death very well and was convinced that it was his fault. Cameron found a hatred for gays (even though he was one) and tried to live up to his fathers standards by convincing himself he was straight and loved girls, even if that meant flirting with Nash's girlfriend.

And it was all going A-Okay until that darn kiss.

Cameron sighed as he went through the old pictures while tears spilled out of his eyes at the memories with his dad. Apart from being a homophobe, David was a great guy and father to both Cameron and Sierra and a great husband to Gina.

He pushed the pictures away once he realised how hard he was crying and thought about his relationship with Nash.

What would happen now? Will they still be friends? Could Cameron keep up this 'straight act' any longer? Does he actually hate gays?

While Cameron sat contemplating his future with Nash, Nash sat on his double bed with a runny nose and a broken heart.

How pathetic, he thought of himself, crying over someone who hates you.

But as pathetic as it was, Nash couldn't stop because he still loved Cameron, even if Cameron didn't love him.

Then a question popped into his mind, a question that made Nash worry and fear for the next time he saw Cameron.

Would he tell everyone? The fans? Chad? The other guys? That Nash was gay and had kissed him?

He wouldn't, Cameron's not like that.

But look how angry he got, of course he would!

No, he's one of the sweetest people.

That's doesn't mean anything, you saw how angry he got and what he said.

Nash's conscience constantly fought, making Nash more anxious until he was practically chewing off his fingernails.

He decided to sleep so when he woke up, his tears would be dry and he would forget about his troubles just for a second.

But it was hard falling asleep, with his mind constantly reminding him of that kiss and Cams reaction, and he had woken up about an hour ago, that didn't help. But he managed to, and when he did he dreamed of wonderful things, forgetting the world around him for several hours until Matthew Espinosa barged through his door and jumped on his legs, causing him to spring up.

"Nassshhhhh." Matthew whined when his friend laid back down. Matthew went and snuggled into Nash then gave him a big hug.

"I missed you buddy." Matt said pulling out of the hug, Nash replied with a 'mmhhm' then turned around and tried to sleep again before the memories returned.

"You didn't miss me?" Matt pouted, even though Nash couldn't see. Nash sat up.

"I did Matt I'm just really tired, sorry." Nash said, looking at Matthew.

"It's okay Nash, I'll go help Cameron with my bags." He smiled and left. Nash winced when all the memories from this morning came back, he groaned the went back to trying to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 716 46
Cameron and Nash have been best friends for years. They do everything together, and they are practically inseparable. That is until Nash gets a girlf...
17.8K 733 22
Note: This story doesn't have an actual plot, it's just for laughs and something fun to read! Description: When school starts, a certain group of tee...
10K 413 37
Nash is a gay boy in high school and the high school boys don't make it easier. He has one friend who is his best friend. His crush is one of the pop...
12.3K 201 24
Nash Grier was adopted by the Cameron Dallas. After a couple days he can't help but have feeling forwards him but how can he tell he has never felt l...