11. Salvador

( A/N sorry if I'm wrong about the cities and stuff in Brazil, I've done some research though so I hope it's all good)

Nash

Salvador was the first city we were visiting in Brazil, four days in each city, five city's, Salvador (of course), Recife, Belém, São Paulo then Rio de Janeiro. So a little under three weeks. I can't wait to go to Rio, I also can't wait to get off this plane, the air had gotten quite stuffy, luckily I could see the run way and the pilot had told us to put on our seat belts.

I felt the plane shake as the wheels connected with the Tarmac, matt grabbed onto my hand and squeezed it while he tightly closed his eyes. He sure didn't like landing. The plane finally slowed down and stopped, five minutes later we were pulling out our luggage and walking out of the plane. I exited through the back door meaning I had to walk out in the open.

The smell of jet fuel filled my nose, causing me to sneeze a few times. Plane engines were roaring like Katy Perry (a/n my sad attempt to be funny) and those little luggage car things were swerving around the people who were trying to get inside.

I met the others, who went out through the front door of the plane, inside.

"Where were you?" Chad said as I caught up to them.

"I went the other way." I told him and ended the conversation by walking off next to JJ.

"Are you tired?" Jack Gilinsky asked me.

"Nah, I slept like the whole way." I said, he mumbled a 'same'.

We walked over to the baggage claim and collected our bags.

Once at the hotel we were told our rooms and who we were staying with. Of course Cameron and I had requested to stay with each other. But that was before the kiss and the fighting. I felt quite anxious knowing I would have to face Cameron.

"Nash and cam in 205 and the Jacks and Matt in 206." Said my father.

"Great" I heard cam mumble which brought self esteem down a bit, making me frown.

"Did you know that passion fruits were first grown in Brazil." Jack Johnson said as we walked to the elevator.

"I hate passion fruit." I commented.

"I learnt that on off of Fruit Ninja." He said and high-fived Gilinsky.

Matt pressed the floor number and moments later there was a small ding as the door opened.

I hurried over to my room, shoving the key in the lock and twisting it. Luckily Cameron went into the other boys room.

My eyes grew heavy and I slowly fell asleep, I didn't even feel tired and it was like 11am.

--

I woke up and decided to have a shower because I was feeling dirty from being on the plane and in the airport.

Walking into the dark bathroom I realised that it was dark. (well no shit.) so it must be night time. I must have slept for a while.

Soon after shutting the door I stripped all my clothes off and turned the shower on. Once I saw steam coming off the water I hopped in, slightly hissing at the heat and immediately turning the cold on.

After a while I started singing a part of some song I heard on the radio. I think it was by Macklemore and some other dude, it was one of those songs that once you'd heard it enough, you knew most of the lyrics. I sang the part I knew the best, I think it was Macklemores part.

'Let me ash my issues
Ashtray is this asphalt
American spirit
Black coffee, conversations and a passport' I sang quietly

'When God gives you everything, everything
That you ever asked for and it still looks a bit different
Than when you pictured it on that back porch' I sang louder.

'And I'm gone
World traveller all I got is my songs'

'When the nights start blending into one another and I don't recall
Tom Petty in this motherfucker
All I wanna do is free fall' I stuttered because I'm crap at anything to do with singing, but I don't care, it's fun.
'Yeah free fall

'And I'm so caught up
I'm caught up, I'm caught up
And I'm so tired, swore that I wouldn't
Stare into the light
And guess who tried it
Shit I'm blinded by this lime light
This lime light, it's all night, it's all day
These bright lights, these bright lights
Once you turn 'em on
You can't walk away, don't die here
Don't die here
I came too far, I'm too great
But I'm too scared and I'm too afraid
To stare this world into its face
I'm almost home, I'm driving lost
My eyelids closed, light turns to grey
The cameras off, the show is over
You close the curtains and just escape.' I finished, almost shouting and out of breath. I really like that song, I feel like I can sort of relate to it.

After my small performance to no one I turned the shower off. Getting out I wrapped a towel over the lower half of my body and walked into my room to get my clothes.

I opened my suitcase and started searching for something to wear to bed, I was planning to order a pizza so I wouldn't have to go out.

"Your a shit singer." A familiar voice clumsily spoke from behind me, startling me. I turned around to see Cameron. I sighed, not wanting to deal with him right now.

"Whatever." I said and turned back to my suitcase. I got out some sweatpants and underwear, deciding not to wear a shirt because it was quite hot.

Before changing I turned to Cameron. He was still staring at me.

"Could you leave?" I ask while playing with the top of the towel.

"No." He replied. I sighed and grabbed my clothes and started heading towards the bathroom only to get grabbed by Cameron and pushed against the wall next to the door.

"You're so hot Nash," He said as his eyes took in every inch of my exposed skin, I could smell intoxicating alcohol from his breath. The others must had been drinking. That wouldn't surprise me.

"Go home, you're drunk." I told him.

"I bet you would look hotter with out that towel." He said ignoring my comment. I slapped his hands away as reached for the towel, pushing him back in the process.

"Come on Nash, I know you want my lips on yours and quite frankly, I do too." He said moving closer than he was before.

As much as I didn't want to kiss him while he was under the influence of alcohol I still wanted to kiss him.

So when he leant in, I did too and my clean lips connected with his sweaty ones.

It was a wonderful feeling having your 'crush' kiss you with their consent as well as yours.

----------------------------------------------------

Another authors note
Finally I'm out of the 45 degree heat (Celsius), my iPad was overheating half the time so I only wrote this chapter. But anyways I'm really happy rn

1. Bc I just realised how many views I have. THANK YOU SO MUCH. It really makes my day when people comment and vote and read this book!!!!

2. Bc my mum said that I could go see 5sos when they come here if I had someone to go with. Sadly I don't yet bc my friends either don't have the money or don't like them or their music but I'll find someone hopefully.

I feel like this is gonna be a good year.

From Aisha :)))