Finding my other half (Comple...

By AngelTweet

#2 - arrangedmarriage #12 - feelings True love stands by each other's side on good days and stands closer on... More

Chapter - 1: Her Fate; His Acceptance
Chapter - 2 : Her Farewell; His First Step
Chapter - 3: Her First Day; His Bipolar Attitude
Chapter - 4: Her Confusion; His First Gift
Chapter - 5: Her Miseries; His Clarity
Chapter - 6: Her First Smile; His Teasing
Chapter - 7: Her Day at Office; His Favourite Dish
Chapter - 8: Her Relatives; His Adore
Chapter - 9: Her Elegance; His Possessiveness
Chapter - 10: Her Tensions; His Flirting
Chapter - 11: Her Optimism; His Actions
Chapter - 12: Her Loss; His Support
Chapter - 13: Her Past; His Embrace
Chapter - 14: Her Gratitude ; His Straightforwardness
Chapter - 15: Her New Look; His Feelings
Chapter - 16: Her Fears; His Restlessness
Chapter - 17: Her Realizations; His Care
Chapter - 18: Her Routine; His Anger
Chapter - 19: Her Shyness; His Closeness
Chapter - 20: Her Birthday; His Surprise
Chapter - 21: Her Daze; His Intensity
Chapter - 22: Her Worries; His Distance
Chapter - 23: Her Naughtiness; His Reaction
Chapter - 24: Her Respect; His Upbringing
Chapter - 25: Her Innocence; His Mischievousness
Chapter - 26: Her Trust; His Love
Chapter - 27: Her Beliefs; His Panic
Chapter - 28: Her Tears; His Menace Avatar
Chapter - 29: Her Broken Soul; His Healings
Chapter - 30: Their Journey of Togetherness
Thank You - My Readers

Epilogue - Happily Ever After

49.8K 1.5K 412
By AngelTweet

"Swara how are you feeling Beta?" Annapurna asked in concern, from last day she was suffering from vomiting's, when she saw, Sanskar and Swara entering dining hall for breakfast.

"I am fine Badi Ma, nothing serious" Swara replied biting her lower lips not meeting her concerned gaze, but her cheeks were painted with red colour.

"Jiji, should we call Sinha uncle?" Kavya asked to Swara. They became sisters by choice. It's been 6 months to Kavya and Laksh marriage and Swara found a true sister in Kavya over these 10 months, the relation, the bonding which she always craved in her life.

For Kavya, by each passing day, words Swara conveyed on their first meet were making sense to her, the love and care this family is sharing is truly beyond any explanation. Each member of family made her comfort and choice as their priority. She found sister in Swara whereas elder brother in Sanskar. Two lovely friends in the form of Uttara and Pihu. Laksh was cautious in early days of their marriage understanding new dimensions and responsibilities his life. His brother was always by his side to guide and advise him, by sharing and giving examples from his own experiences.

"No Kavya, I have taken appointment with doctors. I will accompany her." Sanskar said taking his seat.

Meanwhile every member of family took their seats and started digging in their breakfast plates with usual daily conversation going around the table.

After some moments, there was 'Ding' sound ringed from everyone's phone for notification. Pari, Uttara and Sujata checked their phones which showed them WhatsApp notification from their family group.

They opened the notification it was from Sanskar; it was cute video of his and Swara's photos for their journey from marriage till today with soft music in background. Sujata shook Annapurna's shoulder to show the video. They both glanced at Swara and Sanskar with content smile, who were busy eating their breakfast with bowed head but with pressed lips and then both Maheshwari ladies moved their focus back to mobile screen on video.

The last pic of the video had one baby picture with caption 'Are you guys ready for Promotion?' It took couple of seconds for Annapurna and Sujata to understand the meaning of the picture, but they wide their eyes understanding the hidden meaning behind this video. They gasped with heavy breath and looked at Swara and Sanskar with wide eyes.

"Congratulations." it was Pari who first came out of their shocked stance. She came hurriedly towards Swara.

She bended down to take Swara in bear hug, followed by Pari it was Annapurna and Sujata's turn to shower their love over their daughter who gave them the greatest news of their life. They both kissed her forehead with bright smile and moist eyes.

"Thank you." Annapurna whispered but she felt happy tears running over her cheeks.

"Thank you my dear, this is the best news" Sujata pulled her in hug caressing her hairs.

Swara has closed her eyes and bowed her head with flushed face.

Pari hugged Sanskar wishing him congratulations and caressing his hairs with love.

Meanwhile rest other family members were confused but they understood, that recent notification on their phone resulted in this sudden happiness in their dining hall. So, they checked and received the news of arrival of new little Maheshwari, addition to their lovely family.

Soon Maheshwari house flooded with all types of glittery emotions, they were celebrating arrival of new bundle of joy and congratulating upcoming parents.

Swara observed her MILs they were so excited, dreaming, planning, advising and what not. She was hearing their non-stop blabbering with grin and moist eyes glancing at her husband every now and then who was smiling feeling content. He was now busy in drinking his black coffee but still holding her palm, caressing her knuckles under dining table.

After breakfast, as advised by Dadi, Swara and Sanskar took blessings from god, praying for the little life they created with their love.

First trimester, Swara was asked to take maximum bed rest due to critical days, and her MILs and Kavya took utmost care of her, not even allowing her to get up from her bed. Sanskar became hyper possessive for her due to her morning sickness and nausea for food.

"Kitten, should I call Mom or Kaki Ma?" Sanskar asked worriedly, when he saw her coming out from washroom after throwing up the Almond Milk which she drank half an hour back. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder to take to bed. He made her sat on the bed and then settled beside her resting her back on headboard.

"No, I am fine." Swara said nodding her head, taking deep breath, she was tired.

"Have this you will feel good." Sanskar said passing piece of Dairy Milk chocolate which was there in one box of nightstand drawer. It had become her habit to eat small piece of chocolate after her every vomiting session.

Swara kept her head on his shoulder snuggling in his embrace, he kissed her forehead wrapping his arm around her shoulder to pull her on his chest.

Sanskar opened his Mac, to read about the update from BabyCenter website after some time. Every week, this web site gave update on how baby is growing inside mother's womb, which body parts would have been developed by now, what changes pregnant lady can face in upcoming days, what to expect from upcoming doctor's visit or any test is due, any specific precautious needed to be taken etc. in short total Pregnancy Bible. Reading such articles together was added on their daily routine before calling off for the day.

"Kitten, from tomorrow you will enter in your 14th week, and our baby will be size of a lemon." Sanskar said reading out the article, feeling amused about nature's creations.

"Lemon" Swara tried to show him with her thumb and side finger trying to measure their baby's size with, bright smile and wide eyes. She caressed her stomach to feel their baby.

"And check this, and now onwards baby's body is growing faster than their head and their arms are nearly in proportion with the rest of their body....." Sanskar started reading article to her, with grin.

After some time of reading, he looked at his wife who was sleeping peacefully keeping her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arm around his waist and other arm on her stomach with beautiful smile. In these days she was feeling very sleepy, all thanks to her hormonal changes.

Sanskar kissed her forehead mumbling "I love you Kitten". He carefully made her sleep on bed. He caressed her not so prominent baby bump "Hey Munchkin, Dadda loves you too." Then he covered her with comforter pulling her in his embrace and kissing her forehead once again. He drifted to sleep after closing night lamp.

Sanskar came back from office and the site in front of him gave him the biggest shock of his life. Swara was standing near the glass door, looking outside with bright smile. She was caressing glass door and playing with her fingers with rain drops from other side of the glass.

It was raining heavily in Mumbai and first time Sanskar saw his wife enjoying this season. He knew how much his wife hated rainy days especially stormy nights, due to her past two terrible incidence, she always felt distressed hearing rain drops sound. Whenever it used to rain, she used to close not only the glass door but the curtains as well to avoid not only the sound but simple view of pitter-patter of the rain. She used to shiver with thundering's, thank god their room was soundproof.

"Kitten, what are you doing?" Sanskar asked in disbelief, from back keeping his laptop bag on couch.

"It's so beautiful" Swara said with dreamy voice not turning back to her husband.

"Yes, indeed" Sanskar said moving towards her but looking at her bright smile and shiny eyes. His wife was looking like the most beautiful girl to him on this earth even in her simple yellow cotton kurti paired with white leggings, without any make up or jewellery. She was looking divine with her martial symbols, innocent smile, glittering eyes and 5 months baby bump. He was once again smitten by his wife.

Swara opened the glass door which jerked Sanskar from his dreamland.

"Kitten, what are you doing?" Sanskar asked holding her arm in confusion.

"I want to go out Sanskar" Swara said taking deep breath inhaling smell of damp soil, pitter-patter sound of rain sounded like most melodious tune to her ears. She closed her eyes to feel nature's beauty.

"Swara, Are you crazy?" Sanskar skipped his heartbeat on her statement.

"Yes Sanskar, I want to go and feel those raindrops on me, I want to inhale that smell. Please" Swara said with urgency.

"No way Kitten. I am not allowing you to go out and get drench. There will be chances you will catch cold, also this is very unhygienic. And floor is slippery too." Sanskar said shaking his head in firm convincing tone.

"Please Sanskar only for five minutes. I will be here only just one step. Please" Swara made puppy dog face. She crossed her fingers that her husband will melt looking at her innocent face, it always acted as her trump card.

"Don't make that innocent face Kitten. I know you better than anybody else." Sanskar made his heart strong, she should not use his weakness against him at least this time.

"I will not get drench, I promise; you can bring umbrella. I just want take raindrops in my hands." Swara continued her pleading.

"No please, no Kitten. It's not good for you and Munchkin." Sanskar tried to convince her tried to mask his face with stern expressions.

"I am craving to go out Sanskar. Pleasssss. Do something. Only two minutes." Swara was almost on the verge of crying now, tears were already formed in her big doe eyes.

"Ok. Ok, don't cry. Just give me some time to think." Sanskar said closing the glass door and running his hand from his hairs.

"Kitten hold my hand. Don't even think to leave it." Sanskar took her out just two steps in their balcony, holding her firmly in his side embrace. Earlier he brought one raincoat from storeroom which he made her wear and then he took umbrella in his one hand covering her head and wrapping his other hand around her shoulder. He was scared to death to bring her out in the rain.

"Sanskar, I am fine. You are holding me too tightly." Swara said looking at his panic-stricken face.

"Mom, Badi Ma and Kaki Ma will surely kill me if they get to know about this adventure." Sanskar said in stern voice but he was shaking in fear for her safety.

Swara raised her palm to catch few drops of rain, she enjoyed the tingling sensations they gave on her palm. She took a deep breath for inhaling smell of damp soil where as Sanskar was looking at her in amusement. Yes, his wife was different, so her cravings. Feeling and loving raindrops was added on her list of cravings such as eating chocolates and oranges, lemons, smell of oil paint was one of very prominent one.

Swara was little upset that she could not take much part in preparation for her lovely sister in laws Uttara's wedding. She was put on restricted mode by her MILs. Swara was in her 5th month when Uttara got married with Niren, second son of Dev and Nandini in love marriage. Both Singhania and Maheshwari family were sharing family relations over years. Neil and Sanskar were best friends from childhood. Neil was Regional Head for representing businesses of South Asian Continent, director and very prominent stakeholder where as Niren was working under his father who was Head of Legal Advisory Board and Director of Maheshwari Business House.

"Swara careful" Adarsh gave his hand to help her getting down from car.

"Thank you, Kaka," Swara said coming out of their car's backseat holding her 7th month baby bump. She was looking cute in the sea green colour printed, ankle length gown. They were standing in front of Maheshwari Head Office tower number 4. Swara had appointment for her ultrasound at 3 p.m. and Sanskar had meeting till 2 pm so it was decided that Adarsh will go home to pick up Swara and bring her in office and from there Swara and Sanskar will go for appointment.

Maheshwari family made sure over last 7 months not to leave Swara alone anytime. It was long list of instructions she needed to follow including she will not use stairs but elevators, she will drink only boiled water, she will not eat outside food, every morning compulsory yoga and walk, she will not do any work, she had constant eye gazing from her MILs about her diet and on and on and on.

Swara turned to take her bag which consisted of her boiled water bottle and snack packs filled with nuts, fresh fruits, veg-sandwiches and fresh orange juice bottle. Her MILs were adamant on her to follow strict diet schedule.

"It's ok Swara. I will take it" Adarsh moved to take it.

"Kaka, this is not heavy. I can..." Swara tried her best with pout but she was cut by Adarsh.

"Come let's go" Adarsh said holding her bag in his hand.

"Hey Sanskar, here you go. Please take delivery of your parcel" Adarsh said entering his cabin.

"Thank you, Kaka," Sanskar said getting up from his chair to welcome his wife and moving forward to take her bag from Adarsh.

"Are you tired?" Sanskar asked with concern, looking at her tired face.

"No, I am fine" Swara said taking deep breaths.

"Bhai I ..... Wow welcome Bhabhi" Laksh said entering his brother's cabin.

"Hey Laksh" Swara greet him with smile.

"You need something" Sanskar asked him.

"Naah its not important. You are going with Bhabhi for appointment." Laksh asked remembering morning discussion on their dining table during breakfast.

"Yes, we need to leave in next 30 minutes." Sanskar said looking at them.

"Sanskar don't forget to get pictures of the baby. Generally, technicians provide it." Adarsh informed him.

"Sure Kaka." Sanskar said nodding his head and continued looking at his wife "Swara come seat, you should not stand for long." He made her seat on the chair in front of his desk.

"Ohh god, I am damn excited for the baby. After Pihu it's gonna be this little one in our family." Adarsh said smiling brightly.

"Trust me Bhai I am gonna spoil him or her like anything. He or she will be the prankster of our house." Laksh said with wicked smirk.

"I am in Laksh." Adarsh supported his nephew which earned laugh from Swara and Sanskar.

"By the way Bhai are you ready? It's just two months to go." Laksh said wiggling his eyebrows.

But before Sanskar could reply back, Adarsh said clapping his palms "Let's see how much he is ready? Swara come here."

Adarsh asked her to get up giving his hand for her help.

"Kaka what?" Swara asked in confusion putting her hand in his.

"Listen. It will be fun" Adarsh said winking his eyes. He helped her in getting then moved towards back of Sanskar's desk.

Sanskar looked at his Kaka and brother with narrowed eyes, must be some dangerous plan to tease me is going in their heads.

Adarsh made Swara to seat in Sanskar's chair and said with complete professional tone "Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari, please be seated. You are here for the interview of the post for soon to be father."

"What?" Sanskar and Swara blurted at the same time looking dumbfound at their teasing.

"This is amazing, and I am gonna record for rest of the family." saying this Laksh started to record on his phone.

Swara started laughing hysterically looking after shocked and grumpy face of her husband.

"Come on Sanskar. Don't be spoil sport." Adarsh said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ok. Shoot your questions Madam Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari" Sanskar said with confidence, narrowed eyes pressing his lips to supress his chuckle.

"Kaka....?" Swara looked at Adarsh with question mark.

Adarsh mumbled something in Swara's ears and she shook her head vigorously widening her eyes pressing her lips to control her laugh.

"Come on Swara" Adarsh cheered her up.

"So, Mr. Maheshwari, please tell us how many diapers a baby goes through in a year?" Swara asked him in complete professional tone, she bit her lower lip after her question to supress her laugh.

"What? Is this a question to ask?" Sanskar said in disbelief.

"You are in an interview Mr. Maheshwari. Be professional" Laksh said with grin raising his head from his phone which was recording their current banter.

"May be some thousands" Sanskar said guessing, scrunching his eyebrows.

"To be precise Mr. Maheshwari" Adarsh said in smirk.

"5000" Sanskar picked random number.

"What is the first sense baby developed?" Swara asked wiggling her big doe eyes.

"Vision I guess" Sanskar replied guessing after giving quick thought.

"Next question Mr. Maheshwari how many hours newborn baby sleeps each day." Swara asked him with narrowed eyes.

"Must be whole day" Sanskar said shrugging his shoulders.

"What is a perfect age of baby to start having solid food?" Swara asked after he finished.

"Whenever baby has some teeth" Sanskar replied casually.

"Good. Now my turn. I heard you are well aware about all end to end processes so please explain the process of diaper changing." Adarsh asked in pressed lips with naughty eyes.

"Why are you stuck with diapers only?" Sanskar asked him in irritation. Sanskar's cabin was roared with laughter sound from Laksh, Adarsh and Swara.

"Kaka bass, I cannot laugh more." Swara said shaking her head, holding her baby bump.

Swara and Sanskar was waiting for Dr. Radhika in her cabin post ultrasound appointment. Sanskar was holding her hand with moist eyes, they had just seen their baby through ultrasound machine screen. They both were feeling whirlwind of emotions.

"Baby goes through around 2000 -2200 diapers in a year. First sense is hearing in mother's womb. Newborn baby sleeps around 15-16 hours in first week, it is safe for baby to start with solid food after 6 months of birth and the diaper changing process starts from removing..." Sanskar replied to her earlier questions in soft voice.

"You knew it?" Swara cut him looking at him, with amazement.

"Hmm. Else what is the use of that internet knowledge?" Sanskar replied nodding his head with smile.

"But then in office?" Swara asked in confusion. If he knew all correct answers why he did not give it there.

"I did not want to miss single chance to see beautiful smile on your face." Sanskar said caressing her cheeks.

Swara came out from washroom after changing into night cloths. Maheshwari's hosted Godh-bharai (Baby Shower) function for Swara earlier evening, she was dressed in mango colour ankle length gown. Her MILs restricted her from wearing any heavy lehenga or sari which was a total discomfort for her now a days. Looking at her Sanskar again skipped his heartbeat. She had put on weight over her pregnancy, her chubby cheeks have become chubbier, baby bump but she was looking epitome of beauty.

Swara looked at her husband he was typing something on his phone. She came forward and took his phone from his hand and said with smile "I want to dance with you Sanskar." This was one of her craving he loved to fulfill always. After every two-three days at night she used to ask him to dance with her in their room at night. He loved holding her in his embrace and making simple, slow steps on romantic song.

"Now? You must be tired with all those celebrations?" Sanskar said in concern caressing her cheeks. She was in her last days of pregnancy her ninth month had started two days back.

"Please" Swara made puppy face which melted Sanskar instantly.

He took his phone and played "Sab tera" song from Baaghi on his You Tube app for background music.

Na jiya zindagi ek pal bhi
Tujhse hoke judaa sun zara
Bin tere mujhse naraaz tha dil
Tu mila hai toh hai keh raha

Main toh tere rang mein
Rang chuka hoon
Bas tera ban chuka hoon
Mera mujhme kuch nahi sab tera

Main toh tere dhang mein
Dhal chuki hoon
Bas teri ban chuki hoon
Mera mujhme kuch nahi
Sab tera, sab tera..
Sab tera, sab tera..

Phir dil ke raaston pe
Teri aahat jo hui
Har dhadkan jashan mein hai
Yeh inaayat jo hui (x2)

Main toh tujhe milke jee uthi hoon
Teri dhadkan mein chhupi hoon
Mera mujhme kuch nahin
Sab tera, sab tera..
Sab tera, sab tera..

Hey... ha...

Jis pal tu saath mere
Uss pal mein zindagi hai
Tujhe paake paaya sab kuch
Koi khwahish ab nahi hai (x2)

Main toh bas tujhse hi bana hoon
Tere bin main bejawah hoon
Mera mujhe kuch bhi nahi
Sab tera, sab tera..
Sab tera, sab tera..

By the time song ended they were already kissing each other. Sanskar had wrapped her in his embrace securely not pulling her too close to hurt her baby bump and was kissing softly on her lips. Swara reciprocated to his kiss by wrapping her arms around his neck.

They broke the kiss and Sanskar kissed her forehead mumbling "I love you Kitten."

Swara kept her head on his chest snuggling in his embrace whispering "I love you Sanskar" against his chest.

"Yes Kavya. What happened?" Sanskar asked keeping his phone between his shoulder and ear while typing something on his Mac.

"Bhai we are taking Jiji to hospital. We think it's the time. Please talk to her." Kavya said, she was sitting backseat of the car beside Swara. and Ram on driving seat whereas Pari on passenger seat.

"What Kavya? Is she ok?" Sanskar asked with thumping heart but he was cut by Swara's painful voice.

"Aahhh..San.... Sanskar pl...please co...come. Ahh ... I need you. I am scared" Swara was crying in pain as well as she was scared for their baby.

"Kitten, I will be in hospital before you reach there. Just talk to me. I am there. Don't worry everything is fine. Our Munchkin is fine, he or she is coming to us. It's our time to hold the little one." Sanskar said trying to convince her but from inside he was shaken to the core with fear.

"Come soon please....Aahh" Swara mumbled in pain biting her lower lip.

Within next 20 minutes Sanskar was in hospital with Dr. Radhika along with his father and mothers. Swara had been admitted in the emergency room and surrounded with all medical help. They had been informed that will take some more hours to shift Swara in labour room.

"She is fine Sanskar. Nothing to worry it's all normal." Dr. Radhika explained him, Swara's current condition. He nodded his head in nervousness rubbing his sweaty palms and gulping audibly.

Sanskar have gone in his panic mode as Swara's contractions were increasing by each passing hour. There were lot of medical instruments attached to her body to monitor Baby's movement and position. Sujata and Pari was there with him in private room of hospital where as Laksh, Ram and Adarsh were in waiting room. Rest members were at home in continuous touch with either Laksh or Adarsh. Annapurna and Lakshmi were in house temple in front of Kanhaji to pray for early and easy delivery for their daughter.

Sanskar looked at his wife, lying on hospital bed. Her face was pale, tired and pain stricken, her lips had become dry and there was one IV on back of her palm along with other medical instruments.

"Kitten, I am with you and I am not gonna leave you for even a milisecond. Everything is going to be fine. We are going to hold our baby soon." Sanskar said in assuring voice and smile caressing her hairs and wiping sweat from her forehead. He kissed her forehead mumbling "I love you."

He caressed her baby bump with lot of care and said "Hey my Munchkin, this is the moment, me and Mumma were waiting from last nine months, we are gonna hold you and love you. Please please please don't trouble your Mumma. I cannot see tears in her eyes. And I know you will also not like tears in your Mumma's eyes right?"

"It's time we are moving her to labour room. Will you be joining us, right? She will need you Sanskar" Dr. Radhika asked keeping her hand on his shoulder.

Sanskar nodded his head in nervousness, he was feeling weakness in his knees. He looked at his mother with terror-stricken face, "Mom, please. I .. I am..am scared."

Sanskar wanted Sujata to join him in labour room, he just wanted someone to hold him at this crucial time. Sujata nodded her head in assurance. "She will be fine Sanskar. Don't worry. We all have gone through with this."

Sanskar had turned his back towards Swara to control his tears. He cannot see her in pain, he cannot see tears in her eyes. Her cries were stabbing his heart with hundred needles. He was shaking his head, running his palm from his hairs and was gulping all his unshed tears. Sujata had held his arm to give him confidence, she was praying to her Kanhaji for her daughter.

'Ohh god what is this? How much pain woman had to endure just to bring one live in this world? I cannot even imagine the intensity of this pain. I will never ever hurt you and my mothers. Women is blessings to each and every man.' Sanskar thought closing his eyes to gain his equilibrium.

He opened his eyes abruptly hearing small, melodious crying sound of baby which replaced Swara's painful cries in the labour room. That crying sound skipped his heartbeat for some moments. It was announcing his baby's arrival. He turned in swift moment to look back with thumping heart. Doctors were standing surrounding his wife, he wanted to have first glance of his wife and his baby.

"It's a healthy boy Sanskar. Congratulations" Dr. Radhika said turning towards him with bright smile.

Sujata wrapped her arms around his waist with moist eyes keeping her head on his chest and brightest smile. He wrapped his hands around his mother figure with smile and teary eyes.

"Sw..Swara?" Sanskar asked gulping hard.

"She is absolutely fine, just little worn out." Dr. Radhika said and two nurses who were covering his view to his wife moved aside.

There he saw his wife, mother of his baby. She was tired, her face was pale, teary and sweaty. She was taking deep breaths but looking at him from her moist eyes. She was looking like the most beautiful lady on the earth for him. He moved closer to her with smile. He kissed her forehead mumbling "Thank you. I love you the most"

"I love you too" Swara could barely mumbled in her tired voice.

"This is your son, Swara" Dr. Radhika handover the little, tiny just born baby wrapped in baby blue blanket.

Swara took the baby in daze from doctor and looked at her son and then she looked at her other side it was her husband. They both were looking at the small life which they created with their love. Sanskar had kept his one arm around her shoulder whereas with other hand he was supporting his wife's arms which were holding their baby. Both were feeling stream of tears on their cheeks with extreme happiness.

"Sanskar what are you doing?" Swara came out from her room and asked her husband in sleepy voice. Earlier she opened her eyes to saw her son and husband both were missing from bed.

She saw Sanskar was cooing their son to sleep while taking rounds in the corridor.

"Sssshhh" Sanskar shushed her nodding his head in no, indicating her not to make any noise, as their son was almost drifted in his deep slumber.

Swara observed her husband from last 15 days he was always there with her and their baby for everything changing baby's diapers, maintaining his schedule for feeding and medicines, making him sleep, their routine check-ups with pediatricians. Initial days were exhausting mentally and physically for both of them to understand and accept this new phase of the life.

Swara used to get scare and teary even when their son gave small shriek not understanding what to do. She was facing post-partum anxiety with regards to their son for each and everything starting from his feeding, is he getting enough or not, is his diaper is full, he is feeling cold or hot, why from last four hours he did not poop. But Sanskar used to support her crying and panic sessions with his care and assurance. Her MILs were always there to help them out and make them understand needs of newly born. She was truly blessed with such supportive and caring family.

Sanskar brought their son back to their room, earlier Swara had fed him but she slept in middle of their feeding session due to tiredness, so Sanskar changed his son's diaper. He covered sleeping Swara with blanket and took him out to make him sleep. If his son will be beside his mother surely, he will wake her up. Swara was still tired and their son was total Mumma's boy, not leaving his mother even for some time.

"You should have wake me up Sanskar." Swara said in whisper when she saw Sanskar was keeping their son in middle of their bed.

"It's ok you were sleeping and as it is you were tired Kitten." Sanskar said covering his son with his Mickey Mouse Blanket.

"You are also tired, you joined office two days back. I am at home, afternoon at least I can take nap. But you.." Swara tried to reason out.

"Sssshhh it's ok. Now sleep till the time he again wakes up for his next feeding session." Sanskar made her sleep and kissed her forehead.

"Mr. Soham Sanskar Maheshwari, what do you want? I am romancing with my legally wedded wife." Sanskar said with narrowed eye passing a stern look to his 11-month-old baby who was sitting on their bed surrounded with all plush toys. Soham had just pushed his father when he saw him kissing his lovely mother.

Soham looked at his father copying him with narrow eyes and then he took out his lower lips and made cute baby sound to show his disagreement over his father's statement. He threw his one plush toy towards his father to shoo him away from his mother.

Swara laughed looking at the banter between father and son.

Soham born with looks and traits exactly matching with his father, and one of the major traits he carried along was the over possessiveness for his mother. He did not like anybody touching or hugging his mother including his own father, so kissing was considered as biggest crime in his books. He used his own methods like pushing, crying like there is no tomorrow, giving angry look with his innocent big doe eyes to shoo away Sanskar from his mother whenever he used to get romantic with his wife.

"She is my wife and I can kiss her any time I want even in front of you" Soham's father was not less when it comes to his Kitten.

Sanskar pulled Swara closed to his chest and gave her quick peck on her cheeks and smirked looking at his son.

Soham widens his eyes, with flaring nose buds and then crawled towards his mother. He stood up in her lap with her support and wiped her cheek where Sanskar had earlier kissed. Then he gave her kiss keeping his lips and then licking it with his tongue. Then he looked with wide eyes at his father showing his right over his mother, wrapping his arms around his Swara's neck.

"Go...go" Soham said in his baby sound showing door to his father with his tiny hands and scrunched forehead. From last few days he has started saying small two letter words such as 'Go', 'Mum' for Mumma, 'Da'for Dadda.

Sanskar looked at his son in disbelief, he is trying to kick him out of his own room.

"We will see it who will go out of this room?" Sanskar said stubbornly, this had become their routine after Sanskar's arrival from his office.

"Make him sleep today with Mom, we need to have some time for us." Sanskar whispered in Swara's ears. Swara looked at him in wide eyes.

"Do you think your son will sleep?" Swara asked when Sanskar got up from bed moving towards washroom for change.

"Na..Mum" Soham said and snuggle in his mother's neck but looking at his father's retiring figure from corner eyes.

"Ssshhh he is sleeping. Just don't make any noise" Swara said when she put her son in his crib of their room.

"Now make me sleep my Kitten" Sanskar said back hugging her and nuzzling his face in her neck, brushing over his lips. By other hand he switched on slow melodious tune from toy hanging on Soham's crib.

He slowly lifted Swara in bridal style and took her towards their bed, staring at her big doe eyes. He kept her on bed and then came on top of her to pull her in kiss which gave start to their passionate love making.

"Kaki Ma" Swara hugged Pari from behind, they had just bid bye to Pihu who came for her Paghphere Rasam, two days back she got married with Ritwik Raichand in an arranged marriage. Raichand's were steel magnets from Europe. Maheshwari's came in contact with them when they increased their stake in European infrastructure market. Merger between Maheshwari's and Raichand's in Europe grabbed top headline for business news for couple of months. Sanskar and Ritwik, two extra intelligent brains were behind this success story.

"We are going to meet her tomorrow on her reception." Swara said still hugging her Kaki Ma, who was caressing Pihu's picture with moist eyes.

"Hmm, but still I am missing.....day after tomorrow she will fly to Paris" Pari said but she felt stream of tears on her cheeks.

"I am there na Kaki Ma, I will never leave you." Swara said turning and wiping tears from Pari's eyes, but her own eyes were also moist. She was missing Pihu terribly.

"Kaki Dadi" 5-year-old Soham entered her room but he was sad looking at his mother and grandmother crying.

Soham did not understand the reason behind their crying, still he came and gave hug to his Kaki Dadi wrapping his little hands around her neck, mumbling "I love you" nuzzling his face in her shoulder.

"Sanskar, what happened?" Swara entered her room after consoling Pari to look at her husband who was standing with support of glass door looking at waves of Arabian sea.

"Whatever happen I don't care but I am not going to send Kiara and Sia away from this home. I want both of them in front of my eyes" Sanskar said grumpily, scrunching his read nose and wiping tears from his red eyes. He was missing his sisters. Swara just smiled and rubbed his back with her palm and then turned him towards her, wrapping her arms around his neck to sooth his pain.

Sia Sanskar Maheshwari born after four years of their first son was the youngest Maheshwari. Earlier Sanskar was quite reluctant to take a chance for second baby, he does not wanted Swara to go through that deadly labour pain again. But Swara knew his crave for baby girl when she was pregnant with Soham though he never explicitly mentioned it any time. They talked, discussed as usual and finally Swara was successful to convince him for second baby.

Whereas Kiaan Laksh Maheshwari and Kiara Laksh Maheshwari fraternal twins born to Laksh and Kavya in their third year of marriage. These four kids were apple of eye of entire Maheshwari family.

"Mumma" Soham entered their room holding tie. He was getting ready for his school. He was in grade 2.

Swara was making knot for Sanskar's tie. "Just two minutes Soham, I am almost done with Dadda's tie" Swara said looking at her handsome son.

"Dadda you are such a big boy, but still you don't know how to make a knot?" Soham said putting his arms on his waist making cute face.

"Soham baby that's very sensitive topic, please don't bring it now." Swara said controlling her smile looking at her husband's grumpy face while folding collar around his tie strap.

"Sanskar can you please make Sia'a hairs she is almost ready. It's her first day. And I am sure your daughter is gonna bring tsunami in school" Swara said taking tie from Soham's hand and started making knot for him.

"Sia dumpling, will you cry?" Sanskar asked her who was holding Minnie in her hands and standing on their bed with cute pout.

Sia nodded her head in innocence, she was exactly like her mother. Pure, innocent, fragile his little scary kitten with big doe hazel nut eyes.

"Ohh my Siya dumpling please don't cry. Dadda cannot see tears in your eyes, Dadda will also cry" Sanskar said combing her short silky jet-black hairs. She was a total Dadda's princesses.

"Dadda, I want to have new Lego DC Villain game on X-Box. Everyone has it in school, why can't you just order it from Amazon? It is just 10 thousand bucks." Soham entered their room and asked his father who was working in his room typing something on his Mac.

"I know Soham it is just 10 thousand bucks, but what special you did that I need to buy you a new game?" Sanskar turned his face towards his son.

"Is it your birthday?" Sanskar asked.

Soham nodded in no.

"Is it Diwali?" Sanskar asked again.

Sohan nodded in no.

"I don't think your report card was due today. Right?" Sanskar asked shrugging his shoulders.

"No Dadda but all my friends have it. And they said we can buy it easily." Soham said capturing all attention from Swara who just entered their room with water jug in her hands. Sanskar gave quick glance to her. "Mumma please" Soham looked at back following his father's gaze, tried his emotional card making pout face.

"Sorry Soham, this is between you and Dadda. I am not going to interfere, whatever Dadda will decide I will support him" Swara said keeping water just on nightstand and the settling beside her son with smile caressing his hairs.

"Fine I agree. You can get that game but then you have to earn to buy it." Sanskar said closing his Mac book. His son needs his maximum attention right now which he will give.

"So that means I need to come with you and Chachu to office. But then what will happen to my school?" Soham asked in confusion.

"Not exactly you have to earn in terms of money. But you have to earn stars." Sanskar said thinking and continued looking at confused faces of his wife and son "this game is of 10 thousand bucks. To get this one you have to earn 500 stars. You can earn stars by finishing your homework on time, giving your best to achieve top grades, helping you Mumma and others in their work, behaving nicely, politely and respectfully with everyone. Whatever you will do you can ask your elders if they can give you any stars for your work and if yes then you can put them in your piggy bank. You can use your Monopoly Game Coins to be considered as stars." Sanskar finished shrugging his shoulders. This was his way to make his son understand the value of money, hard work and relations. He observed his son's facial expressions for some moments.

"With this you will get satisfaction to own the game by yourself, and if you like this tactic then we can even continue in future." True hard-core businessman inside Sanskar spoke in most convincing tone to his son.

"That sounds amazing Dadda. I will start from today only. I will tell Kiaan and Kiara as well so if they want, they can also help me at the end it will be all four of us going to play this game together." Soham said beamingly and ran out of the room towards their kids room, Soham and Kiaan used to share one room whereas Kiara and Sia in one but both rooms were joined with internal door to enter in each other's rooms.

"That was mind blowing Sanskar." Swara was impressed by her husband's convincing skills.

"Kids need to learn the value of money, hard work and relation Kitten. It's time for us to pass our values and beliefs to them. They should not take anything granted. They should learn to achieve success; hard work is the only mantra. There are no shortcuts for success." Sanskar said taking deep breath and looking at the door from where Soham ran out.

"I love you Sanskar" Swara kept her head on his shoulder lying beside him after closing the room door. Sanskar, her husband ideal man, perfect husband, best son and loving, caring yet strict father.

"I love you Swara" Sanskar gave feathery kiss on her hairs, pulling her in his embrace. She snuggled in his embrace playing with his shirt buttons. Even after 10 years of their marriage she was still his scary, innocent, pure, fragile kitten.

Marriage stands the test of times when both husband and wife work towards making things better. Swara and Sanskar were tested over a period of time, they were tied in this relation in sudden situation but their believe, patience, willingness to accept and flourish this relation with their love, care and respect towards their partners made them soulmates. They sailed through the adversities as one, as a team, discussing and sharing everything with each other due to which they had already won half the battle before even they fought against odd.

A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other. Learning to accept each other's flaws and living with them, forgiving one another, and sharing and growing the love, is what make marriage so special.

And they lived happily ever after......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 505 16
Second book in Her series ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so tha...
708K 51.6K 60
The Nayak Brothers - Book 3 Kedar Nayak is a self made rich millionaire. He had no expectations in life. In fact he didn't have a life other than his...
607K 36.4K 67
Thank you Aaru, Khushboo, Sumellika for the beautiful book cover/page cover 💖 Thank you Suhani for the beautiful banner covers ❤️ 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖...