The Druggie on campus ~ Jungk...

By MollyNH13

Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be... More

Disclaimer :
๐Ÿ’œ 1.๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ2.๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ3.๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ4.๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ5.๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ6.๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ8.๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ9.๐Ÿ’œ
โค10.โค
๐Ÿ’œ11.๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ12.๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ13.๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ14๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ15๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ16๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ17.๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ18๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ19๐Ÿ’œ
โค20โค
๐Ÿ’œ21๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ22๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ23๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ24๐Ÿ’œ
โ™จ๏ธ25โ™จ๏ธ
Preview-Not a chapter!
๐Ÿ’œ26๐Ÿ’œ
โ™จ๏ธ27 โ™จ๏ธ
๐Ÿ’œ28๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ29๐Ÿ’œ
โค30โค
โ™จ๏ธ31โ™จ๏ธ
๐Ÿ’œ32 part 1๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ32 part 2 ๐Ÿ’œ
Notice
๐Ÿ’œ32 part 3๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ32 part 4๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ33 part 1๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ 33 part 2๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ33 part 3๐Ÿ’œ
!!!!
โ™จ๏ธ34โ™จ๏ธ
๐Ÿ’œ35๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ 36๐Ÿ’œ
Q&A
๐Ÿ’œ37๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ38๐Ÿ’œ
Not a chapter
๐Ÿ’œ39 part 1๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ39 part 2๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ39 part 3๐Ÿ’œ
โค40โค
๐Ÿ’œ41๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ42๐Ÿ’œ
!!!!
๐Ÿ’œ43 part 1๐Ÿ’œ
โ™จ๏ธ43 part 2โ™จ๏ธ
โ™จ๏ธ44โ™จ๏ธ
๐Ÿ’œ45๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ46๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ47๐Ÿ’œ
Book 2

๐Ÿ’œ7.๐Ÿ’œ

725 35 6
By MollyNH13

-a few minutes ago-
y/n POV

Staring into nothing.....
I was walking not sure where I was going.
But that was the last thing on my mind right now.

'I did it...I can't believe I did it again...'

Nothing else came through my mind at this moment other than the fact that i did the one thing i promised Brian, I'd never do again.

I was starting to worry about what he was thinking....I didn't pick up his calls.
Again that was another thing on my plate to feel guilty about.

' How am I supposed to tell him?'

Although, I'm not surprised...I knew I was going to disappoint him. It was bound to happen and Brian....he deserves someone better, I always knew that.

'I'm gonna have to tell him...I owe him that much'

I told myself right then and there that, Brian deserved to know. Because after everything, I did owe him that.
-
-
-
-
-
Coming to a conclusion, I dug my phone right out of my pocket and stopped in my tracks, searching for his name on my phone.
After staring at it for a while I finally clicked dial.
It only took one ring for him to pick up.

"Baby?" he said, almost completely breathless, the concern and anxiousness was evident in is voice.

'Damn...this will be hard' I knew that if no one spoke, this conversation would go nowhere so I started

"Brain...we need to talk"
Keeping my composure I forced myself to stay strong.

"You're right , we do. Where the hell were you last night? I called, texted and got nothing back. what's going on with you?"

I couldn't answer that......I felt a lump grow at the back of my throat...suddenly I didn't want to tell him. But I had to. So I swallowed hard and cleared my throat.

"Umm, i-"

"I was so worried" his voice breaks

Uncontrollably I let out a pained whimper.

"Brian, I did something...."

'Here it goes. I'm doing the right thing'
I told myself that this was the right thing to do and proceeded.

" You can tell me baby, I'm all ears"

"Brain I'm gonna need you to listen to me. No talking just listen"

"O-okay"

Taking a deep breath, i pushed my tears back.
-
-
-
-
-

"Brian...I did something, and w-what I did, it j-just proves how wrong I am for you. It proves that you deserve better than someone like this, s-someone like me. Brian you're a great guy and an amazing boyfriend but I can't be with you anymore"

"Y/n what-"

"Knowing what I did, i can't bear to see the look of disappointment in your eyes , Brian you deserve better than this. You deserve somone who won't ever let you down, someone who will try just as hard to be the best...and as much as I wanted to be better than what I am , Brian I'm not that kind of girl. I let people down all the time...and it was just a matter of time until I let you down too and that's exactly what I just did" I whispered the last part but it was loud enough for him to hear.

"y/n-"

"I'm not the girl for you Brian. I never was, this just proves it. I'm so sorry Brian. I let you down, you dont deserve this. I cant let you put up with me anymore. I gotta let you go, you deserve to be with someone that's isn't messed up. I have to let you go. Because if you stick with me...you'll never find her"

"y/n I love you and i always will"

"I know Brian...which is why I'm breaking up with you. It's for the best, I need to do what's right and save you from me. Don't come here, don't call me. We're done."

"Baby wait-"

I hung up before he could say anything else.

I felt the tears pushing forth, after holding them for so long I finally let them flow out.
It started to rain heavily. The rain drops fell down my face along with my tears.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Then the rain got even heavier, I fell to my knees...suddenly I felt tired, mentally, physically, emotionally. I didn't have enough strength to even stand up. The rain completely drenched my hair and clothes but I didn't care, I was starting to shiver but even then- I didn't care. The rain was falling so hard, allowing me to cry even harder, I'm surprised I haven't passed out.
In the midst of the rain my phone rang.

~Brian~

I couldn't...I hit ignore and looked up to the sky letting out a pained wail, hoping the Gods could feel even the slightest of my pain.

'I'm really sorry'

I had no other choice right ?
I had to save him from myself, being with me would put him in danger...he didn't deserve that.
I did what was best and I knew that no matter how much he loved me , deep down he knew it too.

If he stuck around, I wouldn't be able to make him happy. Despite his efforts, I couldn't be the girl for him. Because he was too pure for me, he was innocent.

Staying with me would eventually drag him into my world, I might've gotten away now but- my past would eventually catch up with me and I wont be able to get away again. So this was for the best.

But that's doesn't mean that telling him, didn't hurt like a bitch, because it did.
Because I did care about him.

I did love him at one point, I dont know when but at a certain moment in our relationship, instead of being with him because I loved him, I was with him because I was grateful that he stayed with me. That alone is also extremely unfair.

He needs someone who loves him and that's not me, not anymore.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Crying my eyes out along with the rain turned into pained sobs, the rain was still heavy and it started to thunder.
I wasn't going to let myself stay this way, when tomorrow comes, I couldn't be an emotional wreck, so I stayed put and cried.

I wasn't sure how long I was on my knees, but it was definitely long because they started to go numb. Goosebumps started to form on my skin due to the coldness of the rain.

Then the rain stopped hitting me, but it was still pouring. Confused as hell , I wiped away my tears and looked up. I saw an umbrella over my head and then a jacket placed on my wet body. Still very confused I stand up with my back facing the person holding the umbrella.
The person suddenly spoke.
-
-
-
-
-
-
"You're gonna catch a cold twinkletoes"

Jungkook POV

-an hour ago-

"Tae hurry up, I dont have all day"
I press send and slip my phone into my back pocket sighing

Parked right across the street from Yoongi's house, I was leaned against my Car waiting for Taehyung to come out so I can drive us to campus.

'The damn idiot needs to get a car'  I thought to myself.

Just then I saw someone run out the gates of Yoongi's House. I can't exactly make out who it is from here but its definitely a girl. Not having anything better to do right now, I let my eyes follow her figure.

I keep my eyes on her as she walks, it looks like she has no idea where to go. She stops for moment and takes her phone out.
I dont know what was on there but she looked like she just saw a ghost. Putting her phone away she continues walking across the street headed in my direction. The closer she gets the clearer her face is.

Twinkletoes.. now I was getting curious.
Why was she running out of Yoongi's gate?

Wanting to tease her, I cross my arms over my chest and smirk at her , waiting for her to notice my presence but she doesn't.

She stops walking, she's about a few meters away, not too close to touch but close enough to have a conversation without shouting . She looks completely out of it, as if she was in another world.
I kept my eyes on her.

She looked so mesmerizing, yet broken. Her eyes looked empty.

'Empty' I chucked to myself quietly, that was something I was really familiar with.

She snaps out of whatever world she was in moments ago, but she still doesn't notice me.

Pulling out her phone, she looks like she was contemplating whether or not she should press dial.

Not wanting to eavesdrop on what looked like was going to be private.
But I stopped dead in my tracks once I heard her broken voice.
It was none of my business but this girl...something about her made me so curious so I just watched her and listened to her side of the conversation.

"Brain...we need to talk"

'Is that her brother ?'

"Umm, i-"

Whatever was said on the other line must've struck something because she let out a whimper.

Gosh that hit me in the gut.
Why? I'm not sure

"Brain...we need to talk"
she says again

"Brain I'm gonna need you to listen to me. No talking just listen"

'Seriously who is Brian?'

"Brian...I did something, and w-what I did, it j-just proves how wrong I am for you. It proves that you deserve better than someone like this, s-someone like me. Brian you're a great guy and an amazing boyfriend but I can't be with you anymore"

'Ahh so it's her Boyfriend- Boyfriend? Twinkletoes has a boyfriend ?'

"Knowing what I did, i can't bare to see the look of disappointment in your eyes , Brian you deserve better than this. You deserve somone who won't ever let you down, someone who will try just as hard to be the best...and as much as I wanted to be better than what I am , Brian I'm not that kind of girl. I let people down all the time...and it was just a matter of time until I let you down too and that's exactly what I just did"

'What exactly did she do?'
I noticed how Twinkletoes was trying so hard not to cry while talking to him, which made me wonder if it had something to do with her running out of Yoongi's house earlier

"I'm not the girl for you Brian. I never was, this just proves it. I'm so sorry Brian. I let you down, you dont deserve this. I cant let you put up with me anymore. I gotta let you go, you deserve to be with someone that's isn't messed up. I have to let you go. Because if you stick with me...you'll never find her"

'I dont get it ? is she about to break up with the guy she's talking to ?' I was genuinely confused.

'damn Twinkletoes...you're getting so much more interesting' I stayed in my place. I've heard this much , I might as well just stay put.

"I know Brian...which is why I'm breaking up with you. It's for the best, I need to do what's right and save you from me. Don't come here, don't call me. We're done."

'huh. well I'll be damned.'
I was about to walk up to her and blurt out some snarky comment but she suddenly dropped to her knees crying.
once again I stayed put.

Then it started raining and the girl before me stayed on the ground crying, while I stood there listening to her pained yelling and her heart breaking cries.

I couldn't go up to her, it must've hurt a lot to break up with her boyfriend so I gave her some space.
The rain wasn't stopping and it was starting to thunder. Not wanting her to catch a cold , I looked for an umbrella in my car but I couldn't find one. So I got into my car and drove off to the nearest convenience store.
I was highly sure that by the time I got back she'd still be there.

With that in mind I drove off.
-
-
-
-
stopping at the nearest convenience store, I parked my car and went inside.

"Hello Sir how may I help you?"
the lady at the cashier asks

"umm yeah I'd like an umbrella please"

"of course, right this way Sir."

I follow the lady down the aisle and she grabs me an umbrella, I gladly take it from her hands, thanking her

"Thanks"

"No problem Sir, although...you're clothes are all wet would you like to buy new ones?"

"That's not a bad idea actually " I said to the lady as she smiles and leads me to the clothing aisle

After picking a pair of sweats and a hoddie I turn to the lady.

"Is that all Sir? If it is you may change in our bathroom and I'll wait for the payments by the cash register "

"Umm there is one more thing"

I figured Twinkletoes might need some new clothes too

"Could you perhaps help me pick out some girl clothes ? She's around 20"

"Of course Sir , I'll have them ready by the Cashier for you"

"Thanks" I mutter under my breath, turning towards the bathroom.
-
-
-
-
-
After putting on a fresh pair of clothes , i walked out of the bathroom, on my way to the Cashier.

Walking along the aisle I came across two leather jackets.

'hmmm...it would be corny to get them since they're merch from a very hit or miss TV show but fuck it'
-
-
-
-
-
"How much? In total"
I asked the lady.

"That'll be $150 in total Sir, and here are the clothes"

"I hope your girlfriend likes it"

"Huh?"

'girlfriend?' what the fuck?

"The matching jackets you got. I hope she like it"

'Oh-' I chuckled slightly

"She's not my girlfriend"

'at least not yet'

I hand the lady 200 dollars and told her to keep the change.

Taking out the umbrella, I rush back into my car, placing the bag of clothes in the backseat. Quickly starting the car and driving back to where I left Twinkletoes, praying she's still there.
-
-
-
-
-
-
And just as I thought, she was. She was still sobbing.
Not wasting anymore time I grab the umbrella and the red leather jacket I got and quickly but quietly rushed out of the car.
Making my way towards her , I place the umbrella over her head.

she looked up at the umbrella confused, and gets even more so when I placed the jacket on her already wet body.

I watched her stand up weakly.

I waited for a moment before speaking.

"You're gonna catch a cold Twinkletoes"

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Please vote & Comment.
I accept Criticism.

Slut shaming my characters in the comments are not allowed and if I see it you shall be blocked.

I don't own Bts. This is purely for fun and yeah have fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
10.7M 432K 68
โHow old are youโž jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. โ2!?โžhe asked with a frown. โT-twentyโžyou said nervously after shaking yo...
645K 21.5K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
154K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...