Years on a Calendar (One Piec...

By whatifstoryteller

After breaking a potion, Monkey D. Luffy wakes up on a fishing ship back at the very beginning of his adventu... More

Skami Island
Shells Town
Orange Town
Syrup Island
Baratie - Deck
Conomi Island
Loguetown

Baratie - Dining Room

203 8 0
By whatifstoryteller

"Luffy, Zoro, this will be our room," Niko stated with a sober tone. He pointed to the room with five hammocks and two couches. On one side of the room were barrels of liquor. In front of one couch, was a small table.

Luffy looked inside and took a seat on one of the couches. "What about Uso-"

Annoyed, Niko corrected him once again, "Urika."

"Then?" Luffy tilted his head.

"She's a girl, so she will have her own room." He climbed into the room and stood in the middle. Zora followed, but stayed by the ladder.

"That's boring," Luffy moaned. "We always shared a room."

"Different genders."

"What do you mean? Usopp's a boy."

"Urika is a girl."

"No, he isn't."

Niko rolled his eye, "Then what am I?"

"You're a girl, Nami. Did you forget?"

He narrowed his eyes, and Zora felt pity for the two. "Look here, I'm a guy, you are a guy, and Zoro is a guy. We sleep together, alright? Unless, if you want to sleep out on deck. Urika, she's a girl. And girls and boys can't sleep in the same room. Though, I rather sleep by myself than with you two."

"Same here," Zora taunted. "I will just sleep in the kitchen."

"No. If you guys are a pirate crew, everyone has to sleep together, by genders." He turned to Zora, "Plus, no one wakes to wake up in the middle of the night with your trunks thrown all over."

'I don't wear trunks,' Zora thought. She rather keep her distance from the others, then sleeping in the same room. Unlike them, she had a certain problem that no one needed to see.

Luffy pouted. "Then we will all sleep in the same room. Captain's orders."

Niko smacked him.

He barely noticed as he walked to the exit and turned the knob. "Urika! You're sleeping in here!"

"Wha?" she questioned. He only gave her a grin.

...

Urika laid on the couch and breath heavily. She was sleeping with three guys. Her face began to redness as she shifted the sheets over them. How could she sleep like this?!

She took a deep breath and tried to close her eyes. As soon as she started to daze off, Luffy's sleep talking started. "Eh...Robin...that tickles..." The rubber boy kicked his blankets on the ground as he started laughing. His feet dangled in front of Zora's sleeping face.

Niko grumbled and turned around, facing the wall. He covered his ears with his pillow and tried getting back to sleep. "Not there!" Luffy laughed.

The green haired girl opened her mouth, "Shut up..." she snored.

The longnose girl held onto her hair and grumbled. She sat up and threw the sheets on the other side of the couch. This wasn't working, maybe a drink from the kitchen will help. She stood up and imminently tripped over Zora's bandages. "Ouc!" she snapped as she grabbed her knee.

"What's wrong?" Niko turned around and sat up.

"I just tripped," she stated. Niko nodded and laid down once more. A bit displeased, Urika threw Zora's bandages on the green hair's hammock. What she wasn't expecting was the full view of Zora's lumps.

Her shirt was twisted, while her arms squeezed her two lumps together.

'Zoro...has boobs?!' Urika was moments away from fainting. She gulped and pulled Zora's sheet over the 'boobs'. 'Bandages...that's what I seen on the cliff...' she thought, 'Zoro has been covering up his-her breasts!'

The longnose girl quickly climbed up the steps and onto the deck. There was no way she would go back in there. Firstly, she needed a drink. The dark skinned girl opened the door to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. The coldness of the liquid shivered her spine as it ran down her throat. For the life of her, she couldn't get over 'Zoro' having boobs.

...

They surrounded around the captain as his brush licked the fabric. Urika allowed a loud brooding moan to escape her large lips; she gotten zero sleep last night. Niko blinked in confusion as he tried different angles to make out the abstract image, but none of them worked. Zora seemed the most blithe with this as she was staring at it with a small smirk.

"It's finished!" He laid the brush down. This was their Jolly Roger. Unlike the last one, this one was even more excellent. He added more details than the one Usopp created.

"T-This is a disgrace! Your paintings skills are an eyesore," Urika moaned. She turned around and grabbed a piece of paper. She used Luffy's bottles of paint to work on her masterpiece.

"Isn't this suppose to be abstract?" Niko wondered out loud, "Like...what is this?"

"This will strike fear into their hearts," Zora smirked, "Exactly what a Jolly Roger suppose to do." Unlike Niko, she knew exactly what this was suppose to be.

Urika's brush lined along the paper until she sat up and pushed it into their eyes. "See! This is a Jolly Roger! Our Jolly Roger."

It was a skull with a long nose, black bushy hair in a ponytail, and a brown cap with goggles on top. And on the side, was a feather that connected the two slingshots in the background; they were crossed instead of the usual set of bones.

"See, I have filthy years of experience! I trained under a master of the art, and even surpassed his skills!" Urika claimed proudly.

"Wouldn't that mean you're a granny?" Zora taunted.

"Probably has six grand kids by now," Niko added with a click of his tongue.

"Wait, you have grandkids? Is it those onion boys?" Luffy questioned curiously. This was the first he heard kids, but it would explain the onion boys who follows her around all of the time.

"Hey!" the dark skinned squealed.

"Isn't this your own Jolly Roger?" Niko questioned. It certainly didn't look like Luffy in any way.

"Who said to paint that?" The swordwoman stared at Urika.

"Well, it was an artist's intention. You guys don't know real art," she puffed her cheeks and leaned down. She couldn't even look Zora in the eyes anymore. Not after last night. She flipped the page and started again. This time it was actually a Strawhat Jolly Roger.

It was same one as Usopp painted, except it was missing Luffy's scar under his eye, and even showed some strands of hair under the strawhat. The bones were stretched out farther, and the ends were skinnier as if to add effects. And much like Luffy, it had his famous ear-splitting grin.

"Good, now paint it on the sails," the rubberboy smiled. He still thought his own was better.

"Can't I have some help?" she gulped.

"Zoro," Niko started to said.

"Nevermind." Urika turned around and left with buckets of paint.

"What's her problem?" Zora questioned. She narrowed her eyes as Urika walked away.

Niko shrugged, "That time of the month?"

"Even you can come up with a better reason than that," she snapped. She even allowed her feminine voice to slip in. That comment just bothered one of her nerves.

"Sheesh, you asked, and I just answered." He slumped his shoulders and left the deck; away from that dirtbag.

Luffy smiled as he sat on top of Merry's head. Just like old times. The palm of his hand sat on the freshly painted sheep's head. He couldn't even tell the difference between this ship and the old one. Except, one of them was replaced by the Thousand Sunny. Both of them were great ships in his mind, but most of his memories included the Going Merry.

"So Merry, you miss me?" he mildly questioned. He waited a few seconds as if the ship was replying, "Me too." He grinned and patted the head.

Zoro.

Nami.

Usopp.

Merry.

He still had six others to account for. Hopefully, none of them has changed.

"Three. Four." Zora counted from behind. "Four cannons." The green haired nodded and paced around the kitchen part of the ship. She was counting the cannons and other oddities on the ship. Niko's voice echoed from the kitchen, and Zora groaned.

Luffy snickered. He fully forgotten about Merry's cannons. He jumped back on the deck and raced to the side of the ship. Brand new. He grinned. This was going to be fun. He searched around the deck for the rack of cannonballs, and they were stationed against the helm.

Urika, dirtied with dried paint, leaned on the railings. She had yellow paint spilled down her overalls, and white in strands of her hair. "I'm pooed," she complained.

It all changed once she looked over at Luffy; who was enjoying this sunny day by target practicing. He loaded a cannonball into the Merry's side cannons and shot at a nearby island. The lad was biting his tongue as he was doing this...badly. The cannon landed sixty meters away from the island.

"Here, let me show you how it's done," she cockily claimed. She moved next to Luffy and changed the direction of the cannons. With a small push of a button, the cannons launched again and this time, hit the target.

"That's how you do it!" While inside, she was complete opposite, 'Whaut...it actually hit the target...'

"Amazing! You hit it!" Luffy mused.

Zora, watching from behind, chuckled, "Nice shot, sniper." She trotted over there and stood a few feet away from Urika. The green haired leaned over the railings and watched as the rocks crumbled under the cannonball. Something was a tiny off as she heard shouts; she narrowed her eyes.

Urika turned away and stood behind Luffy. "Wait, I thought I was the captain."

"I'm the captain!" the rubberboy yelped.

"Fine. I'll be the sniper for now, but I will replace you when the time comes."

"Sure," Luffy shrugged. It wasn't like he already receive threats from Zora about gutting him, or the usual threats from Niko. And he wasn't planning on becoming a bad captain any time soon.

"Luffy! Zoro! Urika!" Niko called from inside of the boat. He watched as they all walked inside. He was sitting on the bench, looking over the maps. The others joined him on the bench. "It's about time we talk. We need a chef, now that we have a nice kitchen." He paused for a moment, "I will cook, but you will have to pay."

"We will starve then," Zora commented.

"No need! We got Sanji for that!" Luffy claimed. He was grinning from ear to ear.

Urika glanced around and tilted her head to the side, "Whose Sanji?" She may be the newest member, but the others haven't heard of this person either.

"Whose Sanji? He's our cook!" Luffy explained. "Oh yeah, you guys haven't met him, and he hasn't met us either."

'Hasn't met us either?" Niko repeated and turned to Urika, "Has he eaten any mushrooms or drink from the ocean water by any chance?"

"Mushrooms," she yelped, "Not a chance!" She already felt sick just from the mentions of mushrooms.

"Okay, Mr. Know-it-all, where is this Sanji?" the navigator went back to staring at his captain.

"The Baratie."

Niko looked down at the papers. That was exactly the next stopping point before hitting Loguetown. He narrowed his eyes at his simple minded captain, "The Baratie is our next stop. Exactly...how long were you going to stay quiet about this Sanji?"

Urika, mainly to herself, began counting hours in Japanese, "Ichji, Niji, Sanji, Yonj-"

"I don't know," the captain bluntly stated. "Eh, I'm hung-"

CRASH

"What's that?!" Urika panicked. She quickly hide behind Zora.

Luffy rushed out the door and glanced around for any sign of trouble; which was none, it was only a dark skinned man standing on deck with a sword pointed at him. "Oh! You aga-!"

"Shut up!" the man yelled. The tattoos on the side of his face shined with his swear glossed over it. "I've killed countless pirates! But some no named pirate like you dares to kill my partner?!"

"Hey! I wasn't killing anyone!"

He swung his sword at Luffy, who only dodged. "You launched a cannon at us! An underhanded move!"

"It was target practice!"

"Targeting us!"

"I was only aiming at that island!"

"In which we were on!"

Throughout their debate, the newcomer slashed at Luffy, who only dodged in return. Quickly, he became annoyed and grabbed the man and held him on the ground. He just sat on him, "I didn't mean to hit anyone!"

"Get off me!" The man twisted as he groaned in pain.

Zora walked out of the kitchen and faintly grinned, "Why isn't it Johnny?"

"Whose it? Calling me out with no respect?!" He twisted his name and practically jumped up and Luffy got knocked off. "ZORA-SIS!" Johnny excited. Imminently, he bent his back and held onto his stomach. He groaned once again in pain.

"Long time, no see," Zora gave him one of her rare friendly smiles; not her regular smirk. "Hungry?"

He chuckled at Zora's slight concern; something he rarely seen himself when they sailed together. "Why are you here? That one place didn't work out?"

Imminently, her smile vanished and Johnny zipped his lips together. "Where's Yosaku? Did you two break up?"

"H-He's over there," he pointed over the railings. As soon as the words left his mouth, tears flowed down his face. Luffy and Zora followed and looked over the railings. What they saw wasn't a pleasant sight. Yosaku laid on a small boat with his hand over his chest. Blood and scratches all over his body; not just from the cannon that almost ended his life. "He is..." he stuttered tearfully. Johnny couldn't even finish his own sentence. It was too much for him to bare.

Luffy grabbed the man, and lifted him onto their ship. Niko and Urika finally exited, and glazed at the sight. "What happened?"

It was soon explained by Johnny."Zoz used to travel with us when we were just a bunch of lowlifes, then gotten an offer from this one scary group and we disbanded from Zoz."

"Zoz?" Urika tilted her head. Was that suppose to be a nickname of sorts? Johnny pointed to Zora; who was sending death glares at the bounty hunter.

"I wasn't asking about that," Niko remarked, "I meant, what happened with you two."

"He's..."

In which, Zora responded by, "He's ill?!"

"He was fine until awhile ago, but he started turning pale and began to lose consciousness. I didn't know what to do! His teeth started to fall out and all of his old wounds opened up again!" Johnny even felt that he should show them the evidence; he pulled out the yellowed teeth from his pocket and shoved it in Niko's face.

"Why do you carry them around?!" Niko, disgusted, puzzled. He heard of people collecting scabs and fingernail clippings, but carrying around other person's DNA was something else.

"I sail to that rock so he could rest, but then this ship attacked us! We were piled in by the impact!"

"I'm so sorry!" Urika pleaded, and Luffy repeated her. He completely forgot this event since it seemed so minor to all of the other things he has done.

"If all problems could be solved by an apology, we wouldn't need the police," Johnny claimed tearfully.

Urika turned blue in dismay, but a thought appeared. She may not be an expert on medical stuff, but she knew some from Kaya. She retreated back into the Going Merry.

"Zoz...is he going to...die?"

Zora looked down at her fallen comrade. Luffy nibbled on his fingernails, 'Where's Chopper?' While Niko stood behind the two and thought. "W-We can care for him," he suggested. He may be a little cold hearted at times, but not when a person was close to dying; such as Kaya. He had some standards at least; which meant, he never wanted to be lowered to the level as scum pirates.

"I knew it!" Johnny bent over his partner and a waterfall of tears soaked the other shirt.

Urika finally came back with a single lime. The others looked at her with distaste, "This is the wrong time for having a snack!"

She almost retreated back into the ship, but she went to Yosaku's almost dead body. She nipped the top of the lime and nudged his mouth opened. With one squeeze, the juice started dipping back down into Yosaku's mouth.

"What are you doing to Yosaku?!" Johnny squealed. "I'll kill you!"

"I-I think Scurvy-it's," Urika jumbled her words.

"Scurvy?" Niko repeated and imminently he felt like a dimwit. This guy showed all of the signs og this illness, yet he didn't connect the dots. Instead, it was the sniper who solved this problem. "I-It's a problem caused by lack of Vitamin C, right? Your buddy hasn't been getting enough of it, and lime has a large amount of it."

"Maybe you should have been our doctor," Luffy teased with Urika.

"I-I'm just uh," she was beyond embarrass. "It was just something I picked up while...learning Fishman Karate." She had to make up a lie to cover up her embarrassment.

"Well, this is a reminder that this could happen to anyone of us," Niko clicked his tongue. "Specially when we don't have a chef to watch off for these things."

Yosaku popped up as if all effects of the illness disappeared. Johnny cried out in joy and the two dance with each other. Soon they were dancing and singing along with Luffy and Urika. "He's recovered~! It worked~!" Johnny cheered.

Annoyed, Niko yelled in fury, "You don't recover that quickly!"

They glanced at each other and the mood quickly became serious. The pair stood side by side with each other, one arm is across their chest, while the other is at their mouths. "Pardon for our late introduction."

"I'm Johnny," the dark skinned man stated with a small tilt to his head.

"And I"m Yosaku." The guy who was once close to death, was now bowing his head to the pirates. He had a unique red headgear that covered the top of his head.

And together, "We are pirate hunters!"

Johnny's sunglasses glinted in the sunlight, "Zoz used to be one of us until that happened." He was still afraid to even mention it since Zora was giving them both death glares; her most powerful move.

"What are you doing here in East Blue?"

"Wait, Zora's a pirate now?" then Yosaku chuckled, "So the pirate huntress became a pirate instead." But right afterwords, he fall back to the ground with his pale complexion back.

"I said no one recovers that fast," Niko commented. It wasn't like anyone listens to him on this ship. As the man laid on the ground, a bundle of papers rolled out of his long green jacket. "We need to get him instead." He picked up the papers while the others handled Yosaku inside of the Merry.

...

Zora sat across from Johnny and the two soon started a friendly drinking contest. It was very apparent who was going to be the winner of this outcome. Johnny already started to drool and mumble after the sixth drink.

Much like in strength, Zora overpowered them in drinking.

"Jut liek the guud ol' times," Johnny chuckled. He was fairly sure he would have handled much more, but he felt like his stomach was about to burst any moment now. "U 'now tdat man ya was lookin' for? Mukeyes. He's seen been 'roun the Barbie."

Zora completely froze at that name. Hawkeyes. She sat down her cup of sake and looked directly at Johnny. Sweat started to run down her dark skinned face.

"That Shichibukai?" Niko questioned, "Why would you look for him?"

"We were going to head there anyways," Urika mentioned.

"..."

"Hukeye is te Greetst Smordsmun in the morld," Johnny tried to explain, but it was only drunk slurs.

"You want the title?!"

"You're going to get yourself killed!"

Zora took a deep breath, the others were already battering about her choice. "If that's what it takes, then so be it," Zora bluntly stated. If fate didn't want her to face Hawkeyes, then it wouldn't allow her a chance like this with Hawkeyes coming to her. If she dies, then it was never meant to be.

'If you do something that ends up in the way of my goals, you will apologize to me by the end of my sword.' Her voice echoed through Luffy's head. This was exactly why he stood his ground last time the two fought. It was a battle that she needed to learn from.

"MANIC!" Urika squealed in fright.

Johnny's head dropped onto the ground. He was out.

Niko sighed. This was the famous Roronoa Zoro for you. "Let's change course then."

Luffy whined as Niko dragged him and Urika outside. The two, more or less than clumsy, fulfilled the request. They handled the ropes and the sails shifted. 'In no time, we will be there.'

Urika echoed her earlier complaint, "I'm pooed." She followed Luffy inside of the ship while Niko stood against the railings. "Hm?" his arm pressed against something in his pocket. He glanced down and seen the papers all tied in a single rubberband. 'I've forgot to give them back,' he thought. He pulled it out and turned to go back inside, but the rubberband broke and the papers went flying.

Wanted Posters.

Or in other words, bounties.

He gulped when he came across Arlong's and Hachan's bounty posters. His pupils widen as his hand gripped on the document. He took a small knife from his shoe and thrust it into Arlong's face. If only this was the real Arlong. The navigator's arms started to shake and he bent his head low to the ground. For the sake of his love ones, he was thrust into this job.

It has been four weeks since his last checkup with Arlong.

Four weeks.

He gulped. He didn't show up for four weeks, the fishman probably assumes he's ran away; since there was a weekly checkup.

'My most prized possession.'

"Eh, Nami, is something wrong?" Luffy peeked his head out. He was quizzical why his navigator was sitting on the floor.

Niko didn't even say anything about Luffy saying the wrong name. He just picked up the papers and kept them into a pile. He stepped past Luffy, and reentered the dining area. Johnny was still laying on the table, while Zora finished her cup of sake. The orange haired placed the Wanted Posters next to Yosaku's head. As he turned away, he saw one last glimpse of the Arlong Pirates.

...

This was his chance.

Niko watched as the marine ship sailed right next to the Going Merry. A marine stepped out on deck and sideglanced the pirates. His main focus was on the flag that waved in the wind. "I've never seen that pirate mark before," he noted with a dull tone. He turned back, "Who's the captain of this vessel?"

"I'm Luffy!" the rubberboy stepped up. "Aren't you that whine baby Mullmoody?"

He narrowed his eyes, "I am Iron Fist Fullbody, the marine lieutenant. Not Mullmoody, nor am I a whine baby."

Niko didn't even try to correct Luffy with the usual smack.

"And I believe I seen you two before. You claim to be pirate hunters, correct? Looks like you finally caught some."

"Wh-?" JOhnny exclaimed. "We are..."

"This is all too good," he chuckled.

"I'll show ya just what we pirate hunters do!" Johnny exclaimed as he reached into his pocket. He side glanced Yosaku who was now standing. Yosaku felt his pockets too. "Where are they?! The Wanted posters?!"

Fullbody was too busy to even noticed. A small pretty blonde appeared behind him and slide her arm inside of his. "Honey, we are going to be late."

"He's ignoring us!"

"Pay attention!"

"Dammit!" Yosaku yelped as he kicked the floorboard.

Fullbody still had one more thing left. He pressed a button and on the side of his ship, a cannon pulled out and targeted the Strawhats. "They are aiming at us!" Urika panicked with Yosaku.

"You see, I had evening plans," Fullbody stated, "And I don't want to ruin our anniversary being late." He pressed a button and the cannonball launched.

Luffy stretched his body across the ship and the cannon was engulfed in his rubber. Unlike last time, he repelled and shot the cannonball at the marine ship. It went through the metal.

The marines were yelling.

"THEY RETURNED FIRE!"

"I should have knew better than trying to do things easy with pirates," Fullbody sighed. He turned to his second in command, "Select a water vessel and prepare it for me and my lady to take to the Baratie. Once I get back, I want those scum in my cells."

"Aye sir!" he raised his hand in honor and went to the side of the boat. The other marines were already preparing a second attack.

"What are we going to do?! Marines are attacking!" Urika whined. "HELP! MARINES!" Her call for help went unanswered and she ended up running back inside of the ship.

"Shut up," Niko growled.

"I got this," Zora stepped up to the railings and jumped to their deck.

"Look at that! Go Zora-sis!" Yosaku cheered.

"Zoz! We got your back!" Likewise, the two tried to mimic their aneki. Their jump didn't even go halfway the distance between the two ships, and they desecrated to the ocean waters.

Luffy snickered at their misfortune and swung to the other ship. He stretched his arm back and unleashed a fury of punches at the incoming marines. By the time they got there, Fullbody and his lady were already sailing to the Baratie.

Niko ended up being the last person on their ship. "I'll go on ahead!" He claimed as he took the wheel and started to change direction.

"What about us?!" Yosaku squealed.

"Someone help!" The waves from the boat caused them to swirl around in the water. They grabbed onto each other and hoped for the best of luck.

"Nami! What are you doing?!" Luffy yelped as he turned around on the deck.

"Don't worry. This ship is as good as ours," Zora commented. With one last punch, the marines were out like light bulbs. "The Baratie's right ahead." They both glanced at each other and then to the wheel; neither had no clue on operating this vessel "I guess I should go save Johnny and Yosaku..." She turned around. Knowing them, the two would find a way getting to the Baratie, even if they had to paddle the Marine ship.

Luffy looked up and the Going Merry was already far off into the distance. "Hey! Nam-"

"THAT'S NOT MY NAME!"

"THAT'S THE WRONG WAY!"

They docked on the giant sea diner vessel. "Nami's not here," Luffy mumbled. He looked at into the ocean, and his ship was nowhere to be seen in the distance. "And I thought Zoro was directionless..."

"I'm not, Idiot!" Zora insulted, "He left us and took our ship."

"That's not the only thing he took," Johnny added, "Urika-aneki isn't here either." He itched his head and glanced at Zoz.

"He's a pirate thief. This is his job description."

"He may be a pirate thief, but he shouldn't steal pirates! That's our job!" Yosaku commented, but quickly tried to correct himself before anyone would question him.

Luffy sighed. Even this time around, Nami left him. But 'she' had 'her' reasons, right? Even though he needed to follow 'her', he still needed to find Sanji. If he remembered correctly, this concrete guy attacked the Baratie. "Yo, Johnny and Yosake. Follow Nam-"

"Aye!"

The two raced off and jumped in another person's fishing boat. "They may be idiots, but they will follow through," Zora claimed.

Luffy didn't need any reassurance. They found 'her' once, they can do it again. He raised his arm in the air and raced to the door, "Let's find Sanji!"

The duo walked into the restaurant, and imminently they were seated at a table by a huge hairy man. "So where is this chef?" the green haired questioned. Her eyes zapped around the room, looking for Hawkeyes and not whoever this Sanji guy was.

"Eh. He should be here...la-"

A plate clattered onto the ground.

Everyone stared at source of it. A young blond girl stood proudly as the wind around her skirt drifted. The bowler hat on her head did not waver from the sudden movement; it stayed tightly in place. Her red lovely lips were in a tight frown, "This is exactly what you have asked for."

"But I changed my mind. I don't want the herbal soup, I rather have th-"

"Isn't it too late to change your mind? Specially when it's already in front of you, hot and ready?" The blond girl snapped.

When the girl looked into the blond's eyes, she saw no other emotion other than hate. Those were the same eyes that gave her boyfriend the bedroom stare. She gripped onto the tablecloth, "Then add an extra soup to our bill, and take this back. Or can we get another waitress at least?"

"For the third time, I'm not a waitress. And it would be a waste to order another, because you already finished eating anyways." She knowledge their empty plates sitting behind them, with the soup as their last dish.

Fullbody leaned over the table, "Can we get the extra soup and save this for later, then?" He gave the blonde girl a small wink and his girlfriend kicked him under the table.

The blonde chef in an evening blouse and skirt, gave a small nod and began turning back. Not before she heard the woman insult her, "Tramp."

She spun around and her pointed heels were inches away from the girl's forehead. "What was that?" Her cigarette moved slightly with each word.

"Hey now!" Fullbody stood up. The soups on the table shook and spilled onto the fine cloth. "We are paying guests! What happened to good customer service?!"

His girlfriend snickered. She couldn't wait to see this wench shown who's boss. That was her lovely Fullbody~!

The blonde's heels clicked together once she lowered her leg back to the ground. "I am so sorry that I ruined your dinner plans with that wench. Please, allow me to make it up to you later after closing hours~!" Each word stunned the couple. Fullbody backed away, but he was moments away from accepting the request if it wasn't for his girlfriend watching.

Moodie, his girlfriend, rose from her chair and threw her gloves to the ground. "That wench?! Who's the wench? Last time I checked, it was you who was making googly eyes at my man!"

"Honey! Calm down, I got this," Fullbody stated. He quickly turned around and looked back at the chef.

The girl moved quickly behind Moodie and positioned her legs underneath the girlfriend. With one quick movement, the girl fell to the ground. He tapped the girl on her shoulder and readied for a punch, "I know you're not suppose to hit a girl bu-!"

The girl was faster and had him on the ground in moments. Even during this, she was able to not get a single scratch on the marine.

"WHAT'S THIS?! A CUSTOMER?!" The large hairy cook reentered the dining room and screamed at this blonde girl. "It's you again, Savi! What did you do this time to our customer?! Wh-That's Mr. Fullbody of the Marines!"

"Oh, it's only you." She barely glanced back at the shouting male, "Don't even shout my name like that."

"A RESTAURANT HAS TO WELCOME ITS CUSTOMERS! INSTEAD OF HURTING THEM!" Patty shouted. By now, all of the others in the dining room were silent as they watched the display. "What is the meaning of this?!"

"I was only settling a problem."

"BY VIOLENCE?!"

While Savi was standing over him, he gotten a small peek of the girl's underwear; which caused a flow of blood running down from his nose. Fullbody stood up and grabbed a napkin to plug his nose. With his other hand, he pounded on the table to get their attention. "This is what you call customer service?! What kind of restaurant treats its customers like this?! I will destroy this place! I will tell the government to shut this place down!"

"Was you, Fullbody-san, looking up my skirt?" Savi whispered with a blush. Her hand gripped her skirt to her thighs and looked down innocently.

"You Tra-! You won't ever see the light of day again!" Moodie shouted at the blonde. "How came you be so un-modest?!"

Savi narrowed her eyes at the ungrateful woman. Just as soon as she was letting them off easy, she had to open her mouth. Moodie's words were soured in her ears. "Looks like I need to have another lesson."

"A lesson?!" Moodie repeated with distaste. "The only thing you can teach is how to be a bitch!"

Savi knocked the ashes onto the ground. To others, it looked like her nails grew out and they were enjoying this cat fight. Savi leaped forward, but before she could attack the girlfriend once more, the other chefs held her back. "Let me at her!"

"Don't you dare let her go! She will kill that woman!" Patty shouted. He turned back to the blonde chef. His hands were in the middle of describing rather to crush Savi's head or calm everyone down. "That's enough, Savi!"

A gust of wind shot through the restaurant, and Savi ended up laying in the middle of the floor. She was rubbing her head as she glared at the attacker. The other chefs stood back with shock written all over their faces.

Zeff.

He stood over her with his arms crossed. His shadow lingered over her. "I should have expected this from you, brat." He glanced over at the marine, "What did you say about destorying this place?" He raised his wooden leg into the air, and within a single moment, the marine was coughing up blood. "GET OUT OF MY RESTAURANT NOW!"

He kicked the marine's ass out of his door.

Savi stood up and cracked her knuckles as she stared with an evil aura at the girlfriend. Moodie quickly stood up and scrambled out the door; following her boyfriend. She didn't want to be left alone with the demon.

Zeff turned back to his two chefs. He was only to Patty's waist, while his hat was almost close to the ceiling. His moustach was braided and ended at his waist. "What was that about?!"

Patty turned to the blonde girl and raised his finger, "Listen up, gal, customers are our gods!"

"Only the ones who eat your food," she remarked without hesitation.

"Patty! Savi! If you two want to fight, take it in the back!"

"Shitty Geezer," Savi groaned.

Zora and Luffy looked at each other. Zora was now use to Luffy and him messing up names so she figured this was probably the chef he was talking about. "So that's the chef you were talking about?"

"Nah. Sanji has a suit and a curly eyebrow. That's not him."

Zora could only sigh. From the looks of it, traveling with this Savi girl would be hell on wheels. "Do ya see him anywhere then?"

Savi twisted around and her hair flowed back, revealing one side of her forehead. Unlike a normal straight brow, she had one a thin one that curls at the end. An quite unusual sight. She turned and sighed, and marched to their table. "Have you been helped yet~?" It was as if the whole display from moments ago didn't happen.

"Nope."

"Then what will you be having tonight~?"

"Everything on the menu," Luffy bluntly stated.

Savi's tone changed when she turned to Zora, "And you?" Her eyes narrowed as she stared at this green haired 'man'. Even if this was their first interaction, the blond already wanted to snap at this 'man' for no reason.

"Sake and whatever else you have."

Before Savi could began to turn, Luffy got her attention, "Where's Sanji?"

"Three o'clock? It's five now..." Savi raised her curly eyebrow. All of her seductive tone vanished and replaced with confusion. She rested her hands on her large hips, and her blue eyes gazed into Luffy's simple dots for eyes.

Luffy saw it; the seventh wonder of the world: the curly eyebrow. He knew exactly who he was speaking to now. "You are Sanji's sister?"

"No...I'm an only child."

"Eh, you look like Sanji. His mother? Cousin?" To each and every one, the blond girl shook her head.

Doubtful, Zora narrowed her eyes at her captain, "Are you sure you didn't mix their names up again?"

"I didn't mix up nobody's names. They keep changing theirs!"

"SAVI! STOP GOOFING OFF!" Patty, the man from earlier, yelled.

"I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THE FRONT!" Savi shouted back. She may be a chef, but with the decrease of waiters, she got hose into serving the customers. She huffed and wrote on a single piece of paper. "Sorry for that~! There are shitty assholes here~!" Her tone completely changed once she was in front of a male, unlike those who worked in the back.

The piece of paper she was writing on fell to the ground. Luffy picked it up and handed it back with a huge grin. She practically melted under his bright smile. 'He's..a...PRINCE~!' her thoughts chimed together. She held her paper close to her chest.

"Something wrong?" Zora questioned with the click of her teeth.

Savi hasty turned and narrowed her eyes at the green haired. Something was strange and she knew it. Instead of using her sweet tone, she swirled around and went back into the kitchen. Zora could only roll her eyes at the blonde's actions.

"Keep changing theirs? So...maybe this Sanji had a sex change and became Savi?" Zora suggested. She didn't really care if this Savi was Sanji, she had other business in her mind; and Savi/Sanji business was none of it.

Luffy shook his head and groaned. He felt so close, yet so far in finding his chef. "I'm gonna go look around." Zora nodded as her captain left the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.1K 23
[COMPLETE] A One Piece and Black! Fem Reader story 🌺 The Straw hat Pirates and YN, the Fertility Goddess sail off again. Entering the Sky piea arc w...
34.2K 1.7K 40
Reader is fem **Spoilers early on** Requemended to know Law's backstory, Ace's backstory, and germa 66 before reading your race - bird person similar...
22.4K 288 24
alright here the basics you dont join the crew until dressrosa everything before is your adventure with the crew your the eldest out of sabo ace and...
23.5K 775 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...