Awesome Stories In Wattpad

By PriyankaPujari

Compilation of crazy awesome stories in Wattpad. Most of them are completed. The books are all in my "Awesome... More

Awesome Stories In Wattpad
THE SILVER EYED PRINCE (Wattpad Edition)
SwEeT MaDnEsS (Watty Awards 2012)
Royal Pain ( Watty Awards ;)
Sink Into Me
*One Blood
Bitter Kisses
The Devil's Assistant (Watty Awards Finalist 2011)
Wait, what? Me and Eminem?! (An Eminem Fan-Fiction)
Love Untold
I Was Never Yours
Superman Stole My Panties
*Silk and Roses / Mario (Book One) Completed
The Italian Billionaire's Lover (WATTY 2012)
The Black Knight (Watty Awards 2012)
Thicker than Blood - Book One (Watty Awards 2012)
Fighting First Love
Morcroftt Hall (Editing)
Dumped!
JONATHON - Book 1 [Watty Awards 2012]
To Mend A Broken Angel - (First Book in Broken Angel Series) Completed!
Heaven Sent The Wrong One (Wattpad Edition)
I think I'm in love with a Malfoy?
Cupid's Granddaughter
Rent A Wife!!!
The Sweetest Kiss (Regency Romance)
Blind Fools
Paying for His Mistakes Watty Awards 2012
The Unholy Trinity
Finding Out What The Bad Boy Fights For
The Bachelor
Roses and Black Glass: a dark Cinderella tale
The McEllis Boys (Watty Awards 2012)
The Shy Girl Has a Gun (Watty Awards 2011)
The Rented Husband
GODS AND MONSTERS
The Horse in the Prince's Stables
High School Scandal (A BoyxBoy Romantic Comedy)
Lost and Found
*Time for Destiny (slash - lgbt - mxm - NaNoWriMo '11)
The Somerton Man
The Key to Erebus
Made With Love
*Wake Up Call
Don't Scream
Captive [Book | 1]
The Whore of Babylon
Knight in Shining Armani
A Love Like Sakura
Gotcha!
ALASKA [WATTY AWARDS 2013]
Burning Moon - SYTYCW Finalist

An Unexpected Romance

1.8K 3 0
By PriyankaPujari

“Mio dio, I love the way you say my name” His voice was a husky whisper, and Gema took a step back, caught off guard. He stared at her intently, shoving his hands into his pockets. “What do you want” he snapped at her, and Gema hesitated.

“Well I…..I’ve been thinking over your offer, and…” Gema said, sitting down now, and He shook his head from the window.  

“Do we have a deal or not?” Gema looked at him, seeing the mischievous glint to his eye, and her resolve wavered. But the small part of her, the part that wanted to wrap herself in this man and never resurface, spoke up. 

“Deal” Gema held out her hand to shake and he chuckled, stepping close to her, his eyes hooded by heavy lids. 

“In my country, we do a little more than just shake on it” 

His hand grasped hers and yanked her into him, and Gema gasped in surprise as she landed against his hard chest. She looked up into his hazel eyes, and he placed a hand on her chin lightly, tilting her towards him as she drowned in his eyes.

 Gema Dodge is marrying Doug Borden, The most eligible bachelor in Manhattan. The problem? Doug isn't exactly the same guy behind closed doors. When Gema gets the offer of a life time from the mysterious and sophisticated Vistos, to get out of her situation with Doug and finally make a life for herself, will she take it? Even if it means compromising herself with another man?

http://www.wattpad.com/story/103827-an-unexpected-romance

This is a really great story that makes me feel good, happy and giggly for sometime. Vistos is too hot. I want to say more, but then its better if you read it and find out for yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184 29 21
i have been going the wattpad and never see A sad/romantic/strong story well i like so if you like those characteristics​ then go ahead waring if you...
257 12 7
Hey everyone! Well I have been thinking about doing this for a long time, and I have finally stopped being lazy long enough to actually do it! I will...
27.3K 510 23
I loved the new Bad Guys movie and just had to make some short stories with my favorite character. Most of these stories are just Wolf x Reader but I...
109K 811 91
This story will contain my absolute favorite books/stories, it will contain the title, summary, and the rate I think it should be (it's only my opini...