A Love Like Sakura

Lilah Sinclair’s first love doesn’t work out, and it leaves her deeply scarred.

She finds working with her now ex-fiancé unbearable, and quits her job at a prestigious London girls’ college, to take up a position teaching English at the newly opened Tokyo School of Excellence in Japan.

Why not right?

Her mother may have been English, but it had been her love of Japan that led her to Lilah’s father… not that either had seen him since he walked out fifteen years ago.

If she is honest with herself though, her real reason for jumping at the opportunity, is to get as far away from Hugh and her pain, as she physically can.

Though transitioning to the Japanese education system is difficult, Lilah actually finds comfort in the somewhat emotionally detached manner of people, and a way of life governed by strict rules.

Numbness is safe after all.

Lilah is looking for a refuge for her battered heart, not love, affection, and another knife in her back, but maybe the power of Spring’s first cherry blossoms can sooth the hurt, and open her mind to a happier future.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/8988817-a-love-like-sakura

Lilah's carefully constructed world comes to a halt when she catches her Fiance bumping uglies with their colleague. Mortified, she breaks the engagement and moves to Japan. She finds Japan different than England. Japan is more stricter and reserved. But then unexpected events changes her life. I finished this book today and I loved it. Please check it out.. You will not regret.