I'm Not Like Them [Jikook]

Ggukie_Tokki

Jimin became a cold hearted person because of his past relationships. Jungkook is a homeless person, he will... Еще

INLT 1
INLT 2
INLT 3
INLT 4
INLT 5
INLT 6
INLT 7
INLT 9
INLT 10
INLT 11
INLT 12
INLT 13
INLT 14
INLT 15
INLT 16
INLT 17
INLT Finale

INLT 8

7.8K 335 12
Ggukie_Tokki

Jimin was about to get out of his office, but stopped as he spotted a familiar coat. He walked to it, grabbing it and inspecting.
"Isn't this Jungkook's coat, aigoo, that guy. Wait, did he get home yet?" He says to himself, fishing his phone out and dialling Taehyung.

"Yo, Jimin, what is it?"

"Can you go check the house if Jungkook's there yet?"

"Uhmm... Okay, but what did you do?"

"I did nothing, bitch"

"But he walked in on me kissing a girl"

"You're so horny"

"So, why did you let the boy go by himself?"

"What? He said its okay, I told him to stay"

"Aish, okay, I'll go"

"Okay, bye"

He ended the call, walking out and getting in the elevator. He got out of the company, and went to the parking lot.

Jimin drove in a comfortable silence, window opened as he listened to the wind blowing past him. He suddenly heard some yelling, stopping. He parked near the sidewalk, getting out of the car and eavesdropping to the sound.

"Help! Help! Somebody! Please! Get off of me! I don't want this!"

Is what he heard, it being followed by a deep voice and a cry. His phone rang, fishing it out and seeing Taehyung's name pop up. He groans, immediately answering and hearing his friend's voice.

"Jimin! The boy isn't here!"

"What? Look more! Probably inside his room"

"I've already looked everywhere, he really isn't here!"

"Gosh, that bitch!"

He ended the call, and heard a loud shout before it went away. He decided to help, slowly walking in the alley. He hid and looked more until he saw a middle aged man. He decided to show himself, shouting for the man.
"Hey grandpa! What are you doing there?" He says. The man looked at him, and Jimin's eyes widened at the sight of an unconscious Jungkook being pinned to wall...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

398K 13.7K 15
Jimin can't lie, he loves bottoming. He'll literally let anyone top him, expect for one person. Jeon Jungkook wants the to be the many guys that have...
1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
24.9K 1K 10
Jungkook has special powers. He didn't know he had this until he hit his head very hard on wall after an argument with his friend, Taehyung. He uses...