lost soul // Completed

By katt_1705

"Stop!!" I yelled as he ran the grey shining knife down my arm. He looked at me while holding the shiny knife... More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13

chapter 1

9 0 0
By katt_1705

"Stop!!" I yelled as he ran the grey shining knife down my arm.
He looked at me while holding the shiny knife dripping with my crimson blood dripping from it.

"Please...I will do anything just please stop!" He looked at me with black hate filled eyes while laughing evilly.

"Oh honey, the more you tell me to stop the more they stuffer." He uses the knife to point to my little bother and Eomma who were tied to old wooden chairs that look like they would break any minute. They where tied up with old rope around there feet and hands.

"Please stop hurting my big sister you only wanted my father and you have him so let us go please." My little brother cried to the man in hopes it would do something...But he was wrong.

"All your tears and cries won't stop me for getting what I want little boy, it will just make it more fun for me." He walked closer to my brother and pressed the cold blade against his throat.

"No please don't please!!" My Eomma pleaded to him while her tears stained her cheeks, but it just made it worse the man ran the cold blade along his throat and sliced it open. The crimson blood followed the end of the blade like a fish on a line.

I woke up gasping for air and sticky covered in sweat. I looked around to see I was in my cold colourless room. Why do I keep dreaming of it, it's been two painful years know. I looked at my phone. ugh 6:00 I guess I better get ready for school. I go and gather my normal cloths, a set of blue flare jeans a guns and plain black shirt with my favourite hoodie over top and my black converses. I went into the cold bathroom and had my shower, the warm water running down my body was refreshing and soothing. I step out of the shower and grab my towel and get dressed. I got down to the kitchen it was quite empty except for a few of my things on the bench. I looked at my phone, 7:14 I grabbed my old broken bag and my silver keys and left my small empty apartment.

I walked three the streets towards the hell hole they call school. I walked into the big doors and people were staring at me like they do every day with those judgemental eyes. They think I'm a freak ha, if only. I slowly walked into my home room and sat down as the teacher began class.

"Good morning class." The teacher spoke in a cheerful voice, How could she just imply it was a good morning, she's up front all happy when at the back there are people are slowly dying.

"Today we have seven new students, please introduce yourselves." I could hear all the girls fan-girling over them. like really girls get half a brain they would only want you for your bodies and then throw you away once they are done.

"Hi i'm Namjoon." He had blonde hair that was quite short on the sides and he had soft eyes and very full lips.

"Soekjin" He had a reddish or purplish coloured hair, he had a very handsome face and his eyes were also quite soft.

"Jimin." He had dark brown hair and a jawline that looked as if it could cut. But he looked soft

"I'm Taehyung." He hair was also a dark brown his had a very deep voice but a baby face so it seemed strange to hear such a deep voice come from him.

"Jungkook." He hard black hair and dark eyes but his face was soft.

"Hosoek." His hair was a reddish brown, he has a stern look on her face but his eyes sparked.

"Yoongi..." His hair was red, his eyes were very dark and she looks like he hasn't smiled in years.

They were all wearing the same leather jacket that had BTS in big print on the back and what looked like opening doors above the letters, but none of them smiled, they had more of a cold expression.

"Okay... please go sit next to Seoyeon at the back.....Seoyeon honey can you put your hand up please." I gave her a cold glare while I slowly raised my hand. Did she really just call me honey. They all walked up and sat next to me, one of them tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up at him with no excretion.

"What!" I half whisper and half yelled at him. He was a bit shocked.

"U-um... d-do you have a p-pencil?" He stuttered, awe how cute he actually thinks I have a pencil.

"Do I look like I have a pencil?... Look, I am only here to get out of my house I am not planning on becoming anything big in life I just want to be left alone and forgotten, is that to hard to ask?" I placed my head back down on the desk and ignored them.

"Oh I'm sorry." He didn't say anything after that

After class

I walked out of the class room and saw the boy that asked me for a pencil was standing against the wall, I was the only one left in the class room. I kept walking

"Wait!" I heard him yell out to me and I stopped and spun around to face him.

"Seoyoen, right?" He asked politely and I nodded

"I was wondering if you would like to come hang with the guys and I. This place kinda blows." I nodded and laughed

"Sounds good I just need to go to the bathroom first, I'll be right back." He nodded and I went to the bathroom.

I walked out about 5 minutes later
" You ready?" I nodded he grabbed my hand gently and we walked out of the grounds we met up with the other guys.

"What"s your name?" I asked because i could remember witch one he was.

"I'm Namjoon." I nodded

"So why did you want me to skip school with you guys?" I had to ask

"Well you looked sad and done with this place when I spoke to you." I nodded

"We thought you may need some cheering up." One of the other boys said with a smile that could brighten up a room.

I laughed
"Sounds good." We started walking around town

"Um I never really court you names." The tall one smiled

"I'm Kim Namjoon." He smiled and bowed

"Then this is Kim Soekjin."

"Hello, you can just call me Jin." He gave a very sweet and sincere smile

"Then this is Jung Hosoek."

"Hello!! Im your hope, your my hope." He laughed and so did I

"Then we have Park Jimin."

"Hey cutie." I just gave him and drop dead look.

"Then we have Jeon Jungkook."

"Hey I'm the golden Maknae." He gave a bunny like smile

"Then we have the alien, Kim Taehyung."

"Hello I don't bite I promise." Laughed at him and he gave a big boxy smile

"Then we have Min Yoongi."

"Hi." He didn't say much but he smiled

"What's your name I kinda forgot." Jimin said and rubbed the back of his neck while slightly laughing

"I'm Song Seoyoen." I gave a fake smile, they smiled back.

"Omg it's so hot seoyeon, how the fuck can you be wearing a jumper!" I look at my sleeves

"It's not that bad, it's not hot." I gave a fake smile know what was under my sleeves

"So what made all seven of you move hear at once?" I asked cus they don't look like they are all brothers.

"Well all different things really, but we all ran a way from home and found each other. We have had it rough but having each other we can get three most things." I have a sad smile

"You guys are lucky to have others." I looked at then all

"Are you ok Seoyeon?" Jungkook asked seeing the sadness in my eyes.

"Yeah I'm ok just had a rough life as well and I don't have anyone anymore."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay so im sorry the chapter is so long i just wanted it it seem ok. I will make sure to make the chapters shorter i hope you like it so far... you will find out what happened in her past next chapter
Thanks xx
-blue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 1.5K 58
𝑬𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 /: 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 I had no other option than to say yes for the most tragic case in my life , as a struggling...
105K 3.4K 17
Jimin: Y/N..... * He tried to grab my hand again but I shrugged my arm away from him harshly.* Y/N: You were not there, Jimin, when I needed you, you...
546 64 27
☽ 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢...
117K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...