Zodiacs Undercover

By jimmyandthebadge4eva

Zodiacs with powers gotta stay incog while doin' their jobs while juggling the drama and stress of high schoo... More

Foreword
Chapter 1: New Meetings and New Friends
Chapter 2: Explanations
Chapter 3: Leo, Training, and Weapons
Chapter 4: Mission One, Code L
Chapter 5: Mission Two,"Miss Invisible"
Chapter 6: A Nice Chat Between Matrons
Chapter 7: Mission 3, "Circus"
Chapter 8: Rules & Virtual World (Part One)
Oh my. I'm Tagged Again.
Another Tag! I'm horrible!
Chapter 9: Virtual World, Stage 1

The Characters

2.1K 24 86
By jimmyandthebadge4eva

Just gonna say that this was fun yet SUCH A PAIN to do this again. 

If one or the other zodiac sign's description is longer it DOES NOT MEAN that that zodiac sign is better. Some characters are a little bit easier than others. 

Oh, and also, the powers the zodiacs have won't be necessarily based on their element. Just some classic ones like telekinesis and X-ray vision. 

P.S. for the abilities I'm going to keep them vague on purpose. They will be explored throughout the story gradually. 

Aries

"Well, guess I'm second-in-command now. Less pressure, hooray!" 

SHE'S FINALLY A FEMALE!!! This for all you female Aries out there who were all previously male! 

Aries was the previous leader of the zodiacs until Leo came along, and she gladly stepped aside to be the second-in-command. She doesn't like handling big situations or having too much pressure on her shoulders and she has a bad habit of feeling guilty whenever something happens to her teammates. A bit of a tomboy, with a temper and a fiery attitude, Aries is not afraid to stand up for people and is the ultimate bully-warder-away. She also excels in all sports, though usually she doesn't like flaunting is and just plays for fun nowadays, which is excluding the entire wall full of gold trophies and medals she earned as a kid. 

Age: 17

Power: fire and confidence booster.

Taurus

"Hm, good question. I guess I've grown on having long hair?"

YES YES I KNOW IT'S BAM FORGIVE ME 

Taurus was always kind of drifting on his own little world. He's often mistaken for a girl, since he has long hair that practically touches the ground (usually in the ponytail) and his bangs usually hide his eyes and face. Besides that he can be a reliable person to stand by, even if he's sometimes stubborn. Despite his carefree, innocent appearance, Taurus is ready to kill to protect those he loves. He hates being too weak to do that and is the type that if gets hit will bounce back with twice the force. A great cook, too, and, also, not to mention, a totally dense idiot oblivious of any feelings towards him until he feels them himself. 

Age: 15 (close to 16) I always make Taurus one of the youngest SINCE I AM TOO.

Power: electricity and ice. 

Gemini

"Guys, did you hear the latest news? It's hot!" 

Gemini is the most well-connected in the group. With a billionare father, she's got tons of good connections everywhere ready to be used at any time. The social butterfly of the group, you can count of her to get the latest scoop! It's her dream to become either a famous journalist of inherit her dad's company. Paired with her good looks and natural charm, Gemini is the one often tasked with getting the information from people or the spy. Don't underestimate her, though-she may seem all charm on the outside, but there's a beast inside her willing to snap at anyone who dares messes with her or her friends. 

Age: 15

Power: self-multification. These copies of her all share the same brain so information isn't lost and slight air manipulation. 

Cancer 

"I'm not a girl..."

YES HE'S FINALLY MALE for all those male Cancers out there that were previously female!

Cancer is the emotional support of the group. Sometimes he's mistaken for a female due to his hair, but once you get a good look at his face it's 100% male. He has a passion for crabs and sealife and soccer. Naturally, because of that, he's the one for sea-related missions and packs one powerful kick! That's why on missions Cancer likes to wear spiked boots for maximum kicking power. He'd totally dominate swimming teams, but he's focused on soccer for now even though his friends keep on telling him that swimming teams are so calling his name (they are, Cancer! Listen!) Although a bit emotional, he's the one the boys go to for emotional advice. Note how I said the boys, not the girls. 

Age: 16

Power: hydrokinesis. 

Leo

"Guess I'm the leader now. Huh." 

Guess what guys? Leo's gonna be less arrogant this time around. 

Leo is the natural leader. Always ready to take charge or carry out plans, he practically radiates confidence. Although he's got a horde of girls constantly following him around at school, he actually finds it a bit annoying at times, although the girls are willing to do his bidding which could come in handy. Leo is the sports star and Aries's rival in sports, though he's the king when it comes to basketball being super tall. When he comes in he takes over the leader position for Aries. He's pretty good at romantic advice, except that if you come to him for that, expect some light teasing to go along with it. Despite all that Leo is a deeply selfless and kind individual. 

Age: 18

Power: can turn into a flaming lion and bravery booster. (that works well with Aries's confidence booster) 

Virgo

"Some people like to be loud, but I prefer to stay quiet."

YES HE'S FINALLY MALE for all those male Virgos out there that were previously female!

Virgo is one of the smartest people in the group, but he's rather quiet and soft-spoken, a shy guy. He usually takes sanctuary in the library. Despite his quiet and humble appearance, in reality his mother is a super-famous actress. Hence, Virgo is a natural actor and has good looks, but hides it. Eventually the zodiacs convince him to embrace that and once he does he can impersonate anybody, and alongside Gemini, they are two very charismatic people. When the story starts he's already halfway embraced this role but still has twinges of shyness, and pretty faces are definitely his weakness. Pretty good at hacking and is Capricorn's 'apprentice'. 

Age: 16

Power: people controller. He can control people and slight plant manipulation. 

Libra

"Zzz... ugh why am I smart if I can't stop arguments?" 

Libra, even though she's crazy smart and an amazing peacemaker, is slightly lazy and is almost always seen sleeping or wearing headphones. Since she always scores high on her tests, the teachers let this pass. When fully awake Libra is a dangerous person, especially if she's angry. She can be practically like a devil on earth. She's also pretty powerful, but almost always listless. When not angry Libra just sleeps, studies, and stops the zodiacs from arguing. The other zodiacs don't know how she sleeps so much still manages to carry out missions fine. Maybe it's because of her lazy, unassuming and weak appearance that people often overlook her or underestimate her under she gets angry. 

Age: 17

Power: left side generates shadows and darkness, and right side generates blinding light that calms people down. 

Scorpio

"How beautiful are the shadows..." 

YES SHE'S FINALLY FEMALE for all those female Scorpios out there that were previously male! 

Scorpio maintains a mysterious and unapproachable appearance, and she likes it like that. She claims that she's 'been scaring people since she was little' as with her dark hair that often hangs in her face blends perfectly into the shadows. The zodiacs joke that she can practically 'shadow slink' from place to place without getting seen. Scorpio is actually an amazing acrobatist and occupies the job of super spy or the one who dives right into the middle of a fray. The ultimate spy. She, Gemini, and Cancer are the three who usually cross into enemy territory. She's actually really nice and thoughtful, sometimes scares people before making friends. The zodiacs are working on upping her charm rate. 

Age: 16 (almost 17)

Power: invisibility and shadow manipulator. 

Sagittarius 

"Now you see this... now you don't!" 

Sagittarius is a master magician. Specializing in vanishing or mind-boggling tricks, she baffles people with her magic and often dresses like a magician or a witch to 'keep the spirit'. In reality she can actually do magic, and is the only zodiac who is dabbling in the art of magic. A crackshot with the bow and arrow, Sagittarius also likes being the sniper and is very confident in her abilities as a magician and a sniper. She has strong muscles and is good with the spear as well. Sagittarius is a cheerful but still pretty humble person, but likes to play pranks and allows herself to be a just a bit smug when she amazes people. When she gets detention she often uses magic to sneak out and is the 'distractor' when fighting enemies. 

Age: 15 (to her chagrin, but is pretty tall and almost 16)

Power: magic and fire manipulator

Capricorn

"King of Hacking-that's me!" 

Capricorn is the tech guy. King of Hacking, cool gadgets, and everything else related to that, he's a child prodigy when it comes to technology. Often tasked to hack into security cameras or sneak into enemies. He's also the one who forges IDs when the zodiacs need to enter different schools (yes that actually does happen). Takes some inspiration for his gadgets from Batman, though claims that 'his are far better'. Capricorn was allowed into the zodiacs when he first started acing classes in middle school because he was already a master of all things tech. It's his dream to one day be a renowned engineer, inventor, or at least someone who works in building things. When he's mad he builds. Sometimes he even sleeps in the garage where he works. 

Age: 17

Power: telekinesis and slight super strength

Aquarius

"Ice king... so that's me." 

(eyes are actually deep blue)

Aquarius is the mastermind behind every plan the zodiacs make. Cunning, manipulative, and master of calm and cool faces, there's a reason why he's called the Ice King. A child prodigy, he was the youngest person admitted into the zodiacs at age 6 because of his high intelligence, already taking middle school tests at that age. Likes to present a collected and calm appearance, Aquarius is a bit cold and has some trust issue due to the fact that he experienced a very painful betrayal from someone he loved a long time ago. Not behind using blackmail to get what he wants, though usually the blackmail he takes goes straight to Sagittarius or somebody else. Very handsome as well. 

Age: 16 (almost 17) 

Power: left side fire, right side ice. (like Shoto from My Hero Academia! Sort of.)

Pisces

"Ah, the delightful delicacies of fish... so delicious...!!!" 

Pisces is physically the weakest in the group, but she compensates by being the know-how girl on all the most painful ways of assassination. She's surprisingly knowledgable about electrocution, poisons, the best weapons for what job, and etc. Usually, she helps Capricorn prepare for missions (like what they should bring and whatnot.) Pisces has a weakness for fish and it's easy to bribe her with it. She also has a ton of patience, since she likes to fish. Since she was young Pisces has loved to explore the expansive woods behind her house and thereby has a good sense of survival and what's edible and what's not, etc. She has a crush on Taurus and has even confessed however he's dense so he's got no idea of it. 

Age: 15

Power: healing hydrokinesis and slight normal hydrokinesis 

---------------------------------------

CHA-CHAAAAAA!!!

That's the fastest I've ever finished the character roll! I'm so proud! 

Hope you all will enjoy this story! I have a feeling this will be very interesting. 

-awakened-angel-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 7.9K 43
Drama. Drama. Drama. That pretty much describes my life. I mean when your living with your 7 older brothers, 5 cousins, best friends, and a 3 month o...
43 0 8
(Own Story) The year is 2023 and a high school student named Ryan Leviath found out he had powers in middle school. Bullies were picking on him and h...
2.1K 44 7
Now The highSchool is on lockdown The bombs make more ticking sounds And Some Kids are trapped inside But one is the bad guy
115 7 10
A group of twelve girls in their late teens and early adulthood, is faced with a danger that risks their lives everyday that they are still breathing...