Gate Fanfiction: Thus the Gar...

By HunterTheFirst

... The Univet Garseria, a star nation of humans living in a systematic hierarchy. Where the self proclaimed... More

Rewrite Notice
Prologue
Chapter 1: Cleanup
Chapter 2: Defiance
Chapter 3: Victor
Chapter 4: Discussion
Chapter 5: Interrogation
Chapter 6: Invasion
Death by Dusk (Filler)
Chapter 7: Shock
Chapter 9: Foreigners
What Happened Before... (Filler)
Chapter 10: Oracle
Chapter 11: Dragon Slaying
Major Announcement
Stealer Alert

Chapter 8: Flame

461 9 19
By HunterTheFirst

In the wilderness of the Falmartian forests, with a long distance from the Valnus Hill base.

There was a bandit encampment nearby in the woods, a campfire was in the middle. A bandit was looking over a cage, it was full of slaves that were sleeping.

He sighed as the criminal just looked at the sleeping slaves, they were recently beat up by his comrades.

He was considering on getting some slave from one of the Gate. Last he heard the Saderan Armies marched into two Gates. He was expecting a new batch of unique slaves from Atlwast one of the Gates to see how they fare with the local slaves.

He thinks nothing else before he suddenly felt arms around the side of his head.

*CRACK*

...

Nath snapped the neck of the bandit in front of him. He nodded to his comrades before they started to move across the wilderness. Seeing more bandits they shot them with their silenced weapons.

Simon was on a vantage point, silently taking out archers and important targets with his silenced sniper. The rounds were able blow their heads off. His accuracy was pinpoint.

Sanford would run out of the bushes before grabbing a bandit before using his meat hook weapon to cut open his throat.

Deimos just fired his silenced SMGs at the enemy, killing more of the enemy.

Nikki and Amber worked in tandem as the two women would run together. Nikki would use her katana and run at enemies whilr Amber had to make due with a less fiery autogun that was silenced.

Leonard came out of the bushes firing his long semi auto silenced rifle.

As quickly as they came, they executed the bandits the same. 15 bandits all dead in matter of seconds.

"Wow that was fast. How many seconds was that?" Nath said to Leonard.

Leonard looked at the stopwatch and nodded, "15 seconds, the same number as the amount of bandits here. Why are we doing this bet with your girlfriend again?" He asked

"Question nothing, friend. Question nothing." Nath wittily answered

"Don't use that Garseriam virtue on me Nath!" Threatened Leonard, Nath laughed before he then approached the slave cage, seeing as the slaves were terrified of them. Nath effortlessly ripped off the cage doors leaving it open.

"Come on, the bet was about Foodbar rations. You know those pizza flavored ones? Yeah I want to get me extra rations." Nath said before he looked at the others slave cages. The slaves were confused as to why Nath didn't do anything to them.

"You know Angie's just gonna handfeed you food regardless you win or not." Leonard said as he then lock picked the locks on Sowmtbj of the slave cages.

"I don't really see how Angie trying to choke me by shoving a Foodbar down my throat is considered "handfeeding". Nevertheless, have a medic over here fast. There's so many slaves here in piss poor condition... Damn."

Shan then came out of the bushes, he had his shotgun bloodied and his skull mask full of blood. He was dragging a fat man, presumably the leader of this bandit group.

"Hey guys! Got this motherf*cker trying to escape." Shan said before he roughly threw the guy down.

The fat man would begin insulting and saying perverted vile obscenities towards the women of Nath's squad, speaking in his language of possibly Saderan. It was obvious that he was a dumbass.

At this point, there was a translation software installed in each and every mask of available to all Garserians. However the translation itself is rough. The translation was extracted from the words of the Saderan POWs during interrogation. This was enough for the recon teams to understand what the locals are saying to some extent.

Nath looked unamused at this man. He looked back at the cages to see the freed slaves, they didn't dare go far out of fear of his group. So far the slaves didn't prove to present a threat at all. The medic among them was an unnamed grunt in the squad, he was healing the slaves on what manner he can without expending valuable health kits full of stims and combat drugs. The slaves looked confused but thankful, however they did watch what was happening with the fatman.

Nath once again noticed that amount of wounds some of the slaves have. Some of them were already so weak that their bones were present. Nath was disgusted to see some of the slaves have eyes devoid of life. Whatever this fat noble did, it wasn't pleasant.

"Dig a hole." He ordered his squad. The group immediately complied at his order and they digged a hole close to Nath and the fatman.

Nath then grabbed his satchel which was on his side finding the thing he was trying to find.

And he found it, an iron pipe.

Then Nath found a rock on his foot. It was a large one.

"Hey, wanna bet if this guy's fatass can still be alive with his head being smashed with a rock and iron pipe?" Nath asked his squad. In which they agreed.

"10 Union Credits say he dies fast." Amber said.

"10 Union Creds if he doesn't." Nikki said, she knew how well Nath is able to wound without killing.

He just needs to hit the right spot.

...

(Iron pipe beat up ensues)

(GIF not mine. Also Nath isn't injured while he beat up the dude)

...

The Fatman, now with a face smashed in with a rock, his limbs broken and pointing to different directions. He was even alive as he was crying in pain. He could not properly make comprehensive noise due to the fact a rock was still smashed in on his face.

"Alright! You owe me 10 Union Creds Amber!" Nikki the blue haired Huntswoman said to Amber. The redhead grumbled before she reluctantly gave Nikki 10 small silver coins.

Nath made an exhale before he kicked the fatman, causing him to spit out blood. He then kicked him inside the hole his squad dug out for him. He was alive when the fatman noticed that dirt was filling up the hole he was in, he was being buried alive. He has suffered already. Soon enough, the fatman was completely buried alive.

"Man that guy was jackass!" Nath said, "My translation software Malice oh so kindly put told me that this fatman was blasting insults about how 'we'll be enslaved and suffer' when the moment I landed my first strike he starts crying. What a joke, even the normal citizen would take more hits than this sad excuse." Nath said before he crossed his arms. He threw the iron pipe to the ground.

"Alright squad! Move out! We're continuing on our actual mission." Nath said to his squad which salutes.

The medics on the team just finished treating the free slaves the best they can. Now Nath feels comfortable that they can be able to do what they want. They left the now dead bandit's weapons scattered across the camp, the slaves should be able to pick up and use them.

What Nath's squad did today was going to impact how the Falmartian opinion affects the Garserian forces.

...

Days ago, Nath and his squad was assigned on recon duty, from the other squads they were able to make out several possible locations of civilization.

The Garserians had already built a massive radar tower on the base, which functions like a sattelite on the ground. It is capable of sensing the different locations found on the area around Valnus Hill. Soon enough of the construction of the radar rower and the arrival of Battlefleet Oberon. The entirety of Falmart should be able to be seen easily once they are both here.

Now, after dealing with a bandit slaver force transporting slaves. The Nexus squad drove their vehicles towards the next destination, a village somewhere deep in the forest. If Intel was correct then there was supposed to be Elves there. The deed of saving the slaves was a personal mission that Nath did, he will get in trouble for doing things that are different than the orders but personally seeing slaves is just wrong for Nath. The removal of one's free will to enslavement is like removing their lives makes him...

f̵̡̢̪̣̭̓ͪ͑͢͜i̴͙̥̫͑́͘͞d͕̻͚̃͏͠ȇ̛̩́̿͌ḡ̞̼̑̄ͩ̃t̸̛̜̟̞̥͗͌͝y̺̣ͣ̆̿͒.

improbability_drive.exe_reboot successful

char.nath_operativehuntsman_primal_rage_contained successful

The Nexus Squad was lead by Nath himself. He was complimented with the same vehicles as the ones during the conflict. He has two Armored Vasily Jeeps this time and a C.C. tank with a 90mm main gun. For a recon team they were heavily armed and loaded for war.

Nath advised caution primarily due to the fact that elves are not completely human. Anything can happen so advised his squad to be prepared at all costs.

Naths group arrived at the edge of a forest. Then group stopped to hear something amiss...

Deimos looked out of the window. Currently he was smoking outside his Vassily Jeep.

Nath was outside his C.C. tank. He was in the pintlemount surveying the area around him.

"Hold!" Nath ordered his squad inside their small compliment of vehicles. Everyone stopped driving to see what was wrong.

"I smell and hear... Something in the tress." Nath said, he was suspicious of what was happening.

"You're not alone Nath, we can hear it too." Sanford said from within his jeep.

"Alpha, I smell a drake somewhere in the area. We should advise cautioun." Nikki said with a little concern.

"It's a dragon... Somewhere nearby." Nath said, he was perplexed about this fact.

"Proceed with caution everyone. We don't want to be in the tightly packed trees when the drake shows up. We Huntsmen can survive petty flame but the normal humans in our group will die to fire." Nath said, then the Garserian then entered the forest cautiously.

....

Later the Garserians have manage to reach the elf village. The Huntsmen in the group can already tell by the movement made in the forest. It was obvious that there were some people or elves attentively watching.

"Stop." Nath ordered once more. The Nexus squad stopped their vehicles. There Nath disembarked his tank and reached the ground.

They were around in an open area, there were not a lot of trees nearby so should a fire happen no one on their are is going to get caught in the burning trees should the dragon come back.

"We leave our vehicles here, we look way too threatening for the elves as a large group. Alright Nikki and I will go on ahead to the elf village to establish communication. Have your vehicles ready just in case we need it. Am I understood?" Nath made an uncharacteristically proffesional tone.

"Yes Alpha." The Nexus squad responded.

"Hey Leonard, throw me a bullpup. Might need some longer range weapons than some smgs." Nath said.

Leo was inside his jeep heard him. He then rummaged through his vehicle before he came out with a bullpup automatic rifle, the Vers gun. A medium range Magrifle with a bullpup desgin.

"Nath catch!" Leonard threw the gun at Nath in which he caught it.

"Thanks." Nath said in which Leonard just gave a thumbs up in reply.

Nath would then check his weapons, he activated his armblades to see if it were working on his arms. Nikki decided to join in by showing off her katana spinning skills.

(My drawing)

Deimos: It's horrible. Needs improvement

(I haven't drawn in a few weeks Deimos. My skills got rusty, now get out of the 4rth wall now!)

...

Soon enough Nath then walked ahead. "Huntswoman Nikki?" Nath called in which the blue haired Corpestinian approached her squad leader.

There was a reason why Nikki was chosen. Nikki was a person from Corpestine, as such her people are known to be naturally charismatic, a trait required for business and trade which her people are famously known for. It is a wonder though how can a charismatic person like her became a lethal killing machine, abandoning her true humanity to fight for a star nation she wasnt even born to.

Her charisma would be very important for establishing first contact as the rest of the Huntsmen or other Garserian soldiers look way too threatening, that may cause down incident that would cause some bloodbath should they parley with the elves.

Nath was there cause he believes that he's the only sane person in his group that could accompany Nikki without unintentionally provoking the elves what so ever. Sanford would be another viable choice but his tank top ain't going to do much against arrows should things go awry

"Why did you choose me Alpha?" Nikki asked her superior.

"It's because you have the charisma of talking to these elves. It's in your Corpestinian blood, besides you're the only person I trust that is not completely insane. Angie doesn't count cause she's not currently with us." Nath said.

"If Angie hears you say that you called her insane. She's gonna flip." Nikki replied.

"I know. Let's just continue walking." Nath said

For a few minutes the two of them would travel into the forest relying on their very good sense of direction to get around the place. Eventually they were able to reach the elf village.

"Masks off. We want to make sure they see as humans not as walking death machines." Nath said to Nikki which nodded and the both of them removed their skull masuks and then entered the village.

"What about the translation software?" Nikki asked in concern.

"We have ear comms remember. I'll have Malice patch translations into words on your ear comms so you can understand these elves." Nath replied.

As expected there were elf archers already lining their and notching their bows and aiming at Nath and Nikki.

"HALT!" the leading elf ordered the two.

Nath and Nikki looked at each other and they both lowered their weapons. They already expected the hostility. Nath then decided to be the first to talk.

"We come in peace, do not shoot at us. We mean no harm to your village." He said.

This seemed to slightly calm the elves, but not enough for them to lower their weapons.

The leading elf was doubting the words of Nath so they once again demanded an answer. "How do we know that this isn't some trick for you to let out guards down and kill us?" The elf said.

Nath then received the translated words through his ears. It was poorly translated like it was from Google t ranslate. He shrugged before looking at Nikki. "You saw our horseless carriages made of steel." Nikki said.

"If we wanted we could have already rode them and start killing you all. Our iron carriages render your arrows useless. If we wanted to we would have attacked by now. But we chose not to." Nikki would continue.

"We still have no intentions of harming your village. We just wanna talk." Nikki continued, her silver tongue worked wonders as she sounded very convincing to the elves. Soon enough she was able to persuade Sone to back down peacefully.

The leading elf in particular hesitated for a bit. He then sighed before signalling his other companions to lower their bows.

Nath made an audible exhale once the bows were down.

"Ah finally." He said.

The elves looked convinced now, the leading elf would approach the two Huntsmen for a closer look.

"If you're not hear to attack, who are you? Where do you come from?" The elf asked.

"I am Nikki Burvens, this is my superior a man named Nath. We have other people in the woods on standby so we would not appear threatening." Nikki said, the fact that she told them they were more of them to the elves definitely reinforced the fact that they came in peace. Of they weren't they would have mostly denied the presence of their troops.

"It is nice to meet you again." Nath said before he raised his hand for a handshake. The elf looked confused at the gesture.

"Oh it's a gesture our people use to greet one another. By shaking hands." Nath explained in which the elf would then grab and shake Nath's hands.

Now the elf noticed that these people were taller than all of the elves present. The two were by no means giants but they would both reach tall heights. The Huntsmen due to their augmentations reach 7+ feet in average height. A feet lower compared to the 8ft Breeker Knights.

"I am Hodor Marceau, I'm just a resident here in this village. Tell us again of your intentions here?"

"We came from a land beyond the Gate on Valnus. From a land we called the Garserian Union. We are here to establish communication with any villages. The Saderan Empire has attacked us and made undeclared and unjust war against us." Nikki said in which the elves nodded.

"We are no fans of the Saderan Empire and their militaristic intent. As well as their hate for all demihumans. We had assumed that they did tried an invasion against one of the Gates." Hodor said.

"Never expected they would fail the invasion. We had kept seeing bandits wearing the colors of Saderan Imperial Army getting closer to the village each day, we deal with them the best we can." Hodor continued.

Nath nodded at the fact, before Nath could order Nikki to talk about the terms, he then sensed the scent of the large dragon earlier. The he heard its wings flapping.

The elves had heard it too and they would begin to panick as they would then frantically look at the sky seeing where the flap was coming from.

"Dragon?" One of the elves saod before everyone of them panicked.

It would take minutes for it to arrive to the village.

He'd be damned if he would let this village burn, Nath was a goody two shoes unlike his often casually brutal people.

"Hodor. We will help drive this off your back the best we can." Nath said to the elf

"What?! You'll get yourselves killed!" Hodor said

"Well at least buy your people time. Go prepare yourselves. You're not alone in this." Said Nath.

"NEXUS SQUAD GET YOUR ASS HERE WE HAVE A DRAGON INCOMING AND INNOCENTS IN DANGER!" Nath screamed in English on the comms

"We see the dragon from a distance away Alpha, pedal to the mettle and we're going to your location over." Sanford's voice was heard before static ended his transmission.

Nath prepared for the worse and readied himself. He readied his bullpup Magrifle and waited. Nikki waited with her own bullpup rifle at the ready.

Then here it came.

A giant shadow would loom upon the village, Nath and Nikki quickly opened fired their weapons at the sky. The thundering noise of the gunfire made the elves look in shock at what Nath and Nikki were doing.

A giant red dragon would then slowly hover over the village looking to see what it's prey would be. Seeing it's food cowering away from it brough amusement to the dragon. Now the fire dragon was here.

(Play Djanner - The Frazer)

The moment it showed itself the magnetic accelerated bullets had pierced through the fire dragon's thick scales. The dragon roared in pain as it felt bullets seeped through its thick hide. While it was able to pierce the scales, the bullets were simply too small to cause significant damage and would have mostly painfully irritate the dragon's skin at most. Magrifle ammuntion can pierce modern tanks but do not explode upon impact like Bolters do.

Right on time, the two armored Vasily jeeps would come out of the shrubs along with the C.C. tank with the good old 90 MM.

As the dragon was about to fire it's breath. Nath thought fast and used his improbability Drive to quickly run towards the dragon.

To the elves, Nath was blur, barely seen due to how quick he was. But to the Nexus squad, they saw their leader doing another Wednesday Job and perfectly saw him jump to his target.

Before Nath could land on the dragon, the tank fires it's 90mm main gun aimed at the belly.

(video not mine)

*BOOM*

The round was able to blast a massive blast on the flame dragon's belly, it spat blood as it felt excruciating pain from the tank shell. Causing it to breathe fire in panick. Unfortunately that fire went to the elf village, who's villagers were trying to hide or fire bows.

It was miracle as to how the dragon was alive, much less still able to fly. It's belly was now completely exposed to all manner of weapons. The flame dragon. The blast looked like it was about to tear the right limb off the dragon from the force alone. The flame dragon dodge at the last second causing the gigantic blast to hit it's side instead, causing significant but non lethal damage.

But now it had to contend with a Huntsman next.

"RAGH!" Nath yelled a battle cry in the air before he was about to land on the flames dragon's injured belly.

The flame dragon tried to chomp the Huntsman but Nath just hit the dragon with an electric punch causing it flail about and futilely breath fire on him. Nath was then doused on fire and with him not caring of the burns he was receiving. He still felt it was tickling compared to the more powerful drakes and dragons back at his universe.

The world around Nath would then freeze. Nath had noticed this, and internally smirked. This means that his improbability Drive was assessing the current event to figure out the best outcome. The temporary freeze effect was very rare for a Huntsman's improbability Drive to even do. He then saw words forming on his peripheral vision, it was his improbability Drive at work scanning his environment. Whenever this happens, the enemy is subjected to overkill

Temp. Freeze

improbability_drive.exe activated

OfFenSiVe_RoStEr(improbability lightning) activated

Detecting...

-Organic reptilian species detected, roster able to breath fire, flight, massive size. Injured from direct 90mm blast damage detected. Threat Level D.

-Recommendation, KILL IT easily with direct energy strike first to the dragon's below before pouncing second lethal strike to the dragons forehead. 95% Dragons death percentage. 5% Fail chance.

Nath's world slowly began to continue time then he jumped to action. Following what his improbability Drive had instructed him, he went to the dragons belly before he raised his fist. Instantly his fist covered and strong white lightning trailing from his arm, the lightning started from is chest and coiled around his raised fist.

(Sample Scene)

(gif not mine)

When Nath hit the dragon, it caused a massive bloody hole where the dragon would the have blood gush out form the wound. Causing it to roar in pain. The Huntsman wasted no time to jump on the dragon's head before unleashing a second punch on one of its eyes. As white improbability energy called to life and caused a massive shock to the dragon. Causing a fountain of blood to spurt from it and completely devastating it's eye into a pieces of dangling meat. The dragon roared in agonizing pain before flinging Nath off it's mouth.

Nath for a while held on while he was on fire, he would then grip the scales on the dragon's face before he would tear them off. Each time he tore off a dragon scale a loud crack and the sound of flesh tearing was heard. Nath was taking his time with this dragon to assess it's strength.

A mistake Nath had done for his part.

The dragon would then fly upwards in a strong gust of wind, causing Nath to accidentally fall off due to his carelessness. Nath would then fall upon a burning Hut, the flames would then envelop him inside the Hut.

The flame dragon then flew to the sky. Still in immense pain. It glared at Nath and his ragtag group of elite killers before roaring. This dragon still had some spirit left. Then it breathed fire on the village in anger and in one last desperate attempt at killing these trouble makers that caused it so much damage. Soon enough a lot of things was engulfed in flames.

Sanford in his jeep just watched in awe as their leader effortlessly landed two punches full of lethal improbability energy enough to kill several elephants. But he cringed when he saw Nath crash into a burning Hut, his land wasn't subtle at all but he knew he was alive due to his augmentations.

Nath was caught in the fires, his squad managed to back away from the flaming inferno in time. The village was then engulfed in flames.

The flame dragon roared in a false moment of triumph before flying off. Not a single elf meal cherished. Only pain and suffering.

...

The elves were in chaos and at awe. Most of the fighting elves were burning alive, their village was burning. But thanks to the efforts of the Garserians. Less people had died that day, however the losses were still massive. Only 30 elves survived the fiery inferno. The trees burned in fury, the elves who were unlucky enough to be caught by the flame are burning to death, and many were devastated at the loss of their home. Children cried, adults looked hopelessly at their now destroyed village.

As soon as the dragon left, the vehicles wasted no time on returning and medics were sent to help the injured from the ensuing fire. Those had several first to third degree burns all over their bodies from the insane fire of the flame dragon. Some however had to be put down with the request of their families or the ones that survived.

The elves were still at awe at what the Garserians did, Hodor, a survivor along with his daughter Tuka. Just watched as the Garserians tended their wounded, go from home to home to check who else might be trapped.

What shocked them all was their leader, his name was Nath. He effortlessly harmed and drove off the flame dragon. No one has even managed to successfully do that in centuries. Not even the apostles of the gods could even harm the dragon.

Whoever these people are, to be able to drive off a flame dragon is no easy feat. What they did was legendary and for moments to come in Falmart, a foreigner has managed to harm the flame dragon and drive it back.

"HEY! HELP!" shan would yell, he was at a ruined burned Hut trying to remove the pieces of wood. He could be able to do it alone but it would be time consuming. Nikki, Amber, and the other Huntsmen arrived at the scene before they start to deconstruct the destroyed Hut.

Underneath Nath was there sitting there under the hut. He was sitting underneath with a very dissapointed face. He was still completely engulfed in flames that would have killed a normal man, but he just sat there dissapointed.

"95 percent success rate... 95 percent success rate it says..." Nath would say without soul. "F*cking Xcom logic..." Nath sweared at his inability to successfully kill the flame dragon.

"Alpha?" Asked Shan. Nath looked at him and sighed.

Nath stood up on his own and looked at the devastated villag, the fires were slowly becoming lighter.

"We... Have failed didn't we?" Nath said to his squad

"We only managed to save 30 from the flame. The rest didn't make it... Poor souls." Leonard said.

"It may look like a great idea to bring them back to base but they don't fit in our Jeeps sir. There's nothing we could do but leave them here." Amber said.

Nath would then put out the fires burning all around him, his Trenchcoat was burned away to see his armor covered body, showing the Huntsmen most advanced arsenal the Frame Armor. The armor that Huntsmen always try to hide from everyone. It was a black suit that looked flexible. It was an extremely hard material that was said to be even powerful as power armor, perhaps even beyond that, with it able to protect from almost most of the weapons found in the Universe the Garserians are in. The Frame Armor like the Huntsmen is made with demanding inticracy, so mass production seemed unlikely.

"Then we haven't completely failed." Said Nath before he stood up. He was full of coming from the ashes made but the fire dragon's flame.

Later, as Nath and the others would spend their time helping the elves, Hodor would then approach the Garserians with a genuine smile. He considered the Garserians as saviours,they made great fighting just to protect their small town being completely destroyed.

"We thank you for giving us the aid that you can muster. And we're happy to have offered us a new home... However my people do not wish to go as of yet . They want to mourn the dead of the village. Then we find ourselves in separate ways, we are not completely helpless. I'm sorry but this is how things are." Hodor said.

He then knelt down towards the Garserians and cried, "Please take my daughter. Without a proper home, a proper place I cannot guarantee to help her in each way of her life. I can't guarantee her survival is she is here with me." Said Hodor who was still begging to Nath.

Nath and the others looked concerned and just looked at each other.

"Hodor... We cannot completely guarantee her safety. However we can only help bring her toward the nearby community of-" Nath was then cut off by Hodor.

"Coda Village... Yes it is a fine place for my dear Tuka to live." Hodor said as he cried.

The Nexus Squad looked at each other in concern, not knowing what course of action to take.

Nath then decided to bring the elf, mainly because he feels like it can be a new beginning for her and a way for apologizing for f*cking up with the dragon because he was so keen on testing it's strength to realize there were innocents present. Nath and his squad should just drop off the elf at Coda Village should high command and Linda not allow the elf at the base.

"Like we said, we can't completely guarantee her safety." Nath said in which Hodor understood and sighed.

...

So in the end, Nath had reluctantly agreed to help Hodor bring his daughter to a new community atleast. When Nath and the other first saw the elf, she was blonde and beautiful. However she was unconscious, Nath can tell from her distressed emotion as she slept that she was having nightmares. Possibly PTSD from what happened with the dragon.

"Nath, are you sure we should be bringing her?" Asked Leonard nearby.

"Hey I f*cked up with the dragon. It's the least we can do for them. The elves seem content enough to go on their own ways." Nath replied, he was still upset at failing to bring down the dragon. The dragon was weak to his Universe's standards but he took his time and allowed the dragon to attack. It was a mistake that Nath couldn't live up to as a Huntsman. He swore that one-day that dragon will die by his hand, to finish what he already started.

Nikki sighed as she looked at the elf before them, her name was Tuka as Hodor said. "This one looks she has severe case of PTSD, should she wake up to see that her village is gone and her father abandoning her. It won't bode well. I'm no psychiatrist Nath, none of us are." Nikki voiced her concern.

"We'll figure what to do on the way. We have faced Huntsmen with PTSD before. Once me and Angie tried to help a traumatized Huntsman who threatened to blow off his brains in front of us." Nath said

Nikki knew of the outcome, they were able to stop the suicidal Huntsman from doing it fortunately.

Tuka was inside one of the armored jeeps were Nikki was, everyone did a last farewell to the elves. Who were grateful for their saviors in grey armor and rode in horseless carriages with staves that spew fire.

The Nexus Squad soon departed from the elf village to head to their next destination. A destination where the Nexus Squad will rendezvous with the A.T.P. turncoat recon team.

Coda Village...

...

You might ask why didn't I have the flame dragon killed. Well here's the reason.

I need it for the plot, I need it for a second confrontation and the destruction of the dragon nest in future chapters. Don't worry you'll see more Madness Combat, Total War, Gate, memes and other references I can think off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798 77 40
Through thick and thin the Law shall prevail. A new sense of purpose awaits us, children of light, in the land where it all began. The darkness in wh...
968 35 19
Arc: Intermission ✔ Diversity (Ongoing) ─────────────────────── WARNING: -Gore -Strong Word ─────────────────────── S.A.T.R.I.A, what a pure knight...
87.3K 2.4K 20
Der Mensch ist böse. Der Mensch muss besser und böser werden So lehre ich. The human is evil. The human must become better and more evil. So I teach...
52.1K 1.9K 59
In the depths of the grim darkness that shrouds the 41st millennium, the Astartes stand steadfast as the stalwart defenders of humanity. With hearts...