Saved by the coma

By nothinbutdaoutsiders

When Zack falls off the couch he gets brain damage and has to be put into a medically induced coma. While in... More

The Accident
The Visit
Screech's misadventures (screech pov)
Where am I? (zach pov)
Coma Buddies (MIGUEL DIAZ X ZACK MORRIS)

The Coma (zack pov)

66 1 0
By nothinbutdaoutsiders

I wake up inside Tulsa Oklahoma to see Steve waking me up. "Wake up sleepy head, we have big plans today." I hear him say as he lightly pecks my forehead. I was wondering who I even was in this story since their aren't very many characters mentioned. I soon look down to realize I'm in a nightgown. I think for a moment and realize I'm Steve's girlfriend, Evie. I'm very relieved because I didn't want to be Ponyboy because he always gets into situations I don't want to be in. So I put on a poodle skirt and hop my way over to Steve where we proceed to make out on the coffee table. "It's better than making out with Kelly" I think to myself. Soon things get heated and we head to the couch and... you already know. So after all that we go to the dx with soda. We have a lovely time and so we go to the Curtis's to have some beer and chocolate cake. "Evie I hope Steve's not being to hard on you for making it into college" Darry says with a wink. "Not at all" I reply kissing Steve on the cheek. I proceed "He has been nothing but a supportive boyfriend." The next morning I wake up and vomit all over Steve. "I'm so sorry Steve." I say while gagging. Steve knows what's going on and asks me to take a pregnancy test. I say no because I'm a guy which makes him disgusted because obviously at this moment I'm not a guy. So I take a pregnancy test and guess what... IM PREGNANT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.7M 98.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.9M 83.5K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
293K 14.2K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...