Welcome to Hermitcraft! (Gria...

By SageTerror08

In this story, you will be yourself essentially, so I will be using things like y\n or e\c. the first chapter... More

Welcome to the Story :)
The First Day
Welcome Young One!
Project "X"
Lets (attempt) Flying!
I have been... Bumboed...
Civil War Meeting
Take Me Out to the Ball Game!
We all need hugs sometimes
Sickness
Research
It Will Be Ok
Baking Day
Fear
Nothing Found
The Beginning?
The Terrible Task
Powerful
Healing
Month
Bed
Finding
I Wanna Go Home...
Alliums
Courage
Healed
Preperation
What if...?
Cleo
The End
Epilogue

An Old Friend

909 28 21
By SageTerror08

Uhh, don't know if I need to give warnings for this but cuss words up ahead...

No pov

Xisuma was waiting in the center of the shopping district, waiting for the rest of the server to arrive. He was once again running on less than an hour of sleep and three cups of coffee. X paced back and forth, trying to find a calm way of explaining who Zhuvito is. But that was a difficult thing to explain calmly.

"X!" He heard from above him. X looked up and saw Grian and Mumbo, of course first to arrive. The two landed smoothly and walked over to X, obvious concern on their faces.

"Hello..." X mumbled out. It startled the two Architechs slightly, as X was usually bouncy and happy.

"You ok, man?" Mumbo asked as he put a hand on X's shoulder.

"Huh.. Oh, yeah.. Just a lot going on right now, I guess..." He stuttered in the most believable way possible as he pushed the hand off his shoulder.

About ten minutes later, all of the server, including EX, were there. Everyone was of course confused to see Ex, but were more focused on (Tn). They were worried and confused.

"First things first. Yes, my brother is here. Don't worry, hes... changed." X started as he built a little dirt mound so everyone could see him.

"Second, I know you want to know who Zhuvito is and where (Yn) has gone. So, how do I start this... Essentially, Zhuvito is an evil being that likes to torment people. He has powers that even EX and I can't handle. I also have a feeling that they are behind the sickness, so I may be able to find a cure, but I'm not promising anything. As for the whereabouts of (Yn), I sadly can't confirm that either. All I know is that they are not on the server..." X concluded, his brother now beside him, a hand on X's shoulder.

"How do you know this asshole anyway?" Doc questioned. X looked to his brother for help.

"Well, he's an... old friend of ours. We thought he was gone years ago, but we were wrong." EX took over as X looked to his boots. Doc nodded to show he understood.

"Do you know how to find him?..." Wels spoke up next.

"I... I don't know..." X said as he looked back up. He felt powerless against Zhuvito, and they took power from that lack of confidence. They took power from it bu taking the one thing X swore to protect... the kid.

He was put in charge of them. He was put in charge of making sure something like this never happened. He was put in charge of (Yn)'s safety. And he failed at that one simple task. That one minuscule thing he was left to do.

"BRO?! Get back to reality!" EX started as he elbowed his brother in the side. It was only then that Xisuma realized he had been zoned out.

"Oh, uh, sorry... I was out of it for a minute there..." He muttered just loud enough for EX to hear.

"No shit.." He heard EX mumble under his breath in annoyance..

Some time later, X had sent everyone back to their bases and he went back to the hospital. EX tagged along to make sure his brother was going to sleep instead of work on anything else. As they entered, X immeadiatly went to the bookshelves looking for a certain book. EX slapped his hand away.

"The heck was that for?!" X exclaimed.

"You are going to sleep. I know how little of that you've done this past month!" EX said as he pointed to the couches in the break area.

"What're you talking about I'm fine! I can look through a book!"

"I don't care. You are going to go sleep on that couch whether you like it or not. I will do the reading." EX was stern but sincere with his words. X reluctantly laid down on the couch, setting his helmet and armour on the floor beside him. Then the lack of sleep caught up to him and he fell asleep almost immeadiatly.

"Knew you needed it..." EX whispered as he grabbed the book and walked over to the chair. He sat down and took off his helmet, letting his white hair fall into his pale face.

With the Architechs

They were gathered in Sahara, Mumbo and Iskall sitting at the table while Grian walked frantically around the room, muttering to himself.

"G, sit and calm dow-" Mumbo tried to say before being cut off by-

"How can I be CALM when one of my best friends is in DANGER!?!?!" Grian stated as he glared at his friends for a mere second. Mumbo decided to shut up after that, not wanting to see his crushes bad side.

Iskall, on the other hand, continued.

"Dude, come on. X will figure something out. For now, we should try and come up with a plan of our own!" Iskall tried to get Grian to stop, but it just made it worse.

"I can't calm down! The kid is in danger and it's because I wasn't properly watching them!" Tears were forming in the corners of Grian's eyes as he spoke.

"Grian, it isn't your fault! Even if (Tn) was in the room with us, I doubt that we would have noticed them enter!" Mumbo defended as he stood up and stopped Grian's pacing.

"I-I know! I just... feel like I should have done something!" Grian yelled as tears started to streak his cheeks. Mumbo, unable to see his crush in this state, hugged Grian tight.

"G, there wasn't anything you could have done better. This.. thing has supernatural powers that even X and his brother couldn't face... You did all you could and should focus on finding them." Mumbo stated sincerely. Grian hugged Mumbo back and tried to slow his tears.

"Yeah... I guess..." Grian muttered as he let go of Mumbo, sitting down on his throne of a chair. Mumbo followed suit and sat down in his chair. Iskall gave a kind smile and started trying to find a plan of action.

With you

I had been sitting in the room for who knows how long. Honestly, I didn't even know if the Hermits knew where I was... I really hoped they did, but I doubted it.

As I counted the rocks of the cobblestone walls for the fifth time, I wondered why they had chosen me. Why Zhuvito decide Hermitcraft was their target.

Bang!

I sat up and turned quickly to the noise. The door had opened and someone walked in. It was too dark to tell anything significant about them, but they were holding something.

"Eat up kid. Boss wants you decently healthy." A male voice grumbled as they placed a tray on my bed. I saw glints and reflections that could only signify armor. They started walking away but I asked.

"Healthy for what?" The man turned back around and sighed.

"God, kids always have to know... That's not my place to tell ya, but you'll find out soon enough." And with that, they vanished out the door again, locking it behind them.

I looked down to the tray of food. A piece of bread, an apple, and a tiny glass of water. I picked up the bread. It was stale, but still edible. The apple wasn't rotting, but was definatly was a few days away from starting.

I nibbled the bread slightly, deciding it was to stale to eat like it was, so I dipped it slightly in the water. My next bite, it was less stale and ok-ish to eat. So I dribbled more water on it and ate.

Once finished with the bread, I took a small bite out of the apple. It was extremely bitter and dry. I tried to eat it once more, but felt like throwing up instead. So I put the apple back and downed the last of my water. Placing the cup back on the tray, I picked it up and set it next to the door.

Next time someone comes in here, I wanna know the time, I thought to myself. I sat on the floor next to my bed, twiddling my thumbs as time ticked past. Eventually, I found a small rock, about the size of a small bouncy ball, and started tossing it around. Still bored, I pocketed it and took a look at the door. It had a tiny window, not even large enough to stick my hand through. It was high on the door, so I had to get on my tippy toes to even look out of it.

On the outside was a long hallway that was completely white, almost like Grian's infinity room. The only difference was I could tell where walls were. I could hear footsteps from down the hall, but didn't know if I should move, so I stayed at the small window. The person walked by and I recognized the armor.

"Hey mister tall dude!" I said as he walked by. I could now see him more clearly in the light. They were in obviously used diamond armor and had deep red, almost brown eyes that were partially covered by black hair. He stopped and turned on his heal to look at me, sighing in the process.

"What you little squirt?!" He complained.

"What time is it?" I grumbled. He looked down to his wrist and said, "1 pm..." He then walked away again. I sighed and went back to the bed, sitting wondering what to do.

"Ughhh..." I sighed one last time, dropping down on the bed.

~~~•~~•~~~

And that's the next chapter for ya! I changed my username to usual tag for (most) of my games and stuff. Im also going to start uploading every weekend. Uhmm, hope you enjoyed!

You're all super nice as well and I can't thank you enough for all the support I get from you. As a reward, here are some pictures from my b-day!

This is my dog! His name is Chewie and he is a Saint Bernard and English Mastiff mix! He is just over a year old!

There's my cake (why are the pictures sideways?)

And Lock, Shock, and Barrel Funko Pops!

If you can't tell already, I'm a Tim Burton Fan soooo..

Yeah, and once again, thank you so much for all the support I get on this book! If I could, I would share the cake with you guys, but I can't, sadly..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.6K 22
Even in a world where almost everyone is born with a whym, an otherworldly ability, there are still people who feel alienated in this strange, superh...
59.3K 2.7K 25
Xelqua (or Grian to the hermits) isn't sure what he is. He's always hidden from Minecraftia, hidden behind various masks and hoods. If the full truth...
20.3K 798 16
grian felt himself begin to fall into the abyss, his hand wrapping around his chest as his wings flew up; he was falling... ♡ hermitcraft is a place...
69.9K 1.8K 30
We're back with another story :D the whole theme is mental health and this Grian-centric in Hermitcraft. If anyone who is in this book expresses that...