Subnautica harem x male reader

Av Icedemon34

yeah I have seen some of these stories so far some of them are either discontinued, long hiatus and/or forgot... Mer

harem
Chapter 2: surviving the water planet
Chapter 3: close encounters
Chapter 4: Investigating the Island and making the cyclops
Chapter 5: Investigating the second island and meeting the Ghost Leviathan
Chapter 6: Big A$$ Gun

Chapter 1: surviving a crash

12.9K 182 153
Av Icedemon34

A/n: hello my fellow readers here is the first chapter to this story now I haven't got many votes for any of the below zero girls in the harem but the female Warper is in the harem I will show a picture in a future chapter also if you want any more female sea creatures of subnautica big or small please let me know in the comments and let the chapter begin.

Y/n's pov

hello My name is Y/n L/n and I am a member of the Aurora a ship that was jumped to a planet of 4546B to observe planets. but unfortunately some thing hits the Aurora involving the ship to make a crash landing. like any other level thinking person I make my way to one of the life pods to safely escape I entered life pod 5 after closing the hatch I slid down the ladder and took a seat in the chair and press the pad to launch the pod.

Pda: launching in 3....2....1

I then felt the pod being launch  as I look at the top of the pod seeing the Aurora through the hatch window.  then an explosion occurred in the Aurora as it was descending to the planet.

Y/n: ah fuck!

as the pod descends further the fire extinguisher and a panel of the pod came off and fly around the pod as the panel then flies to my face hitting me knocking me out.  

-timeskip-

when I came too I look to my left to see that there was a fire inside the pod. which I quickly press the button to release me but the harness wouldn't budge. which I slam my fist down making the harness release me thinking clearly I grab the fire extinguisher and spray it putting the fire out.

Y/n: *drops the fire extinguisher* okay that was not what I expect to wake up to see a fire.

I then get my pda out to power it on I gave it a few taps on the screen. it starts up in emergency mode when it starts booting.

Pda: you have suffered head trauma. this is considered an optimal outcome.

Y/n: well at least it's not going to be a serious issue.

pda: this pda has now rebooted in emergency mode with one directive: to keep you alive on a alien world.

Y/n: alright that could help with my survival.

pda: please refer to the database for detailed survival advices good luck.

I look through my inventory to see the only thing I have on me is the fire extinguisher and my diver suit since the nearest planet is a made of mostly of water. along inside my pda are various basic blueprints I then put the pda away  look around the pod to see a med kit fabricator, a small storage unit, a fabricator to make things with the right materials and a radio. but it can't function until the inside of my pod is fix I then opened up the small storage unit to see a survival knife. two nourishment bars, two flares and a scanner.

Y/n: well saves me time making one.

I took the knife and the scanner while putting the fire extinguisher in the storage unit. then I went up the ladder to get a good feeling of my surroundings once I got to the top of the lifepod only to see the crashed Aurora in the distance with various high damage.

pda: the Aurora suffered orbital hull failure. cause unknown. zero human life signs detected.

Y/n: that can only mean one of few things that could happen. I just hope I'm not the last survivor because I don't want to feel alone. *looks down at the water* well as the old saying goes "nothing ventured nothing gained"

I then went back into the and opened the floor hatch then drop down into the water.

3rd pov

as Y/n was in the water he looks around to see the underwater plants and fish which surprised him to see different kinds of small fish.

Y/n:[wow the underwater floor is almost as beautiful as the ones on earth.]

Y/n then goes to the direction of towards the Aurora to find anything useful or whatnot.

Y/n:[I hope there is some metal to salvage or some thing that can help when I get hungry or thirsty.]

he then looks at the small wrist hud to see his oxygen, hunger and thirst levels. he sees his oxygen level at half which made him swim closer to the surface.

Y/n:[I better get some air before going back down to gather anything to salvage.]

after going up to gather more oxygen Y/n goes back down under water. once he was near the Aurora he sees some pieces of metal which he grabbed most of them. after getting as much as he can hold Y/n was near the engine of the Aurora then hears something that put him on edge.

A/n: not mine

Y/n:[okay I'm not sure what that sound is but I'm not itching to find out. better get some oxygen and head back to the life pod.]

as Y/n begins to move away from the Aurora and away from what he could assume is a predator he goes to the surface then make his way to his lifeppod. once he gets to the bottom hatch he opens it up and enters the pod getting some air.

Y/n: okay got some pieces of metal that I can salvage and heard the sounds of what I can assume is a predator. I should really make a rebreather to help stay underwater a bit longer.

he then goes to the fabricator and sees he can make with 4 titanium with the pieces of metal he's got. he then checks the equipment's section of the fabricator to see what he needs to make an oxygen tank and a rebreather.

Y/n: okay for a standard oxygen tank requires three titanium which I can do. but for the rebreather looks like I'll need fiber mesh and wiring kit which both both i don't know how to make yet.

Y/n then makes the standard oxygen tank and puts it on. he then opens the floor hatch putting on the small mouth mask to get oxygen. once he goes underwater and bringing out his scanner to get some info on flora and fauna as well know what can be use as material.

-timeskip-

after Y/n swims around scanning the things he can that could help. he then see a small rock on the wall which he scans it seeing it is a limestone outcrop.

Y/n: [okay so these are often surrounded by titanium and copper which means....]

he then breaks open the outcrop getting a copper which he takes it and storing it on his person.

pda: copper is essential component of all powered equipment. your possibility for survival has increased to: unlikely but plausible.

Y/n:[gee thanks I feel so relieved.]

he then goes up to the surface and get some oxygen to refill his tank. once that was done he dives back into the water which he then found a crystal like object. he scans it which he found was quartz that was near a tunnel which as some limestone outcrops and sees three stones which he scans. he then reads it to see it's called a sandstone outcrop which he learns that it contains lead, silver and gold he breaks them open to get two silver ore and one lead. he takes them and returns to searching for more.

-timeskip-

after heading back to the lifepod Y/n enters it being able to breath. he then heads towards the storage unit to put some of the copper, titanium, silver ore and lead for later if he needs to fabricate something.

Y/n: there we go now I have some resources. now there was that one area not too far from my pod  maybe there's something there that could help.

he then heads back out into the water then heads to a direction where he sees tall green like leaf plant.

pda: life on this planet grows in unusually distinct and diverse ecological biomes. further study recommended.

Y/n then looks into the databank of his pda to read up on the biome he is in and what could reside in it.

pda: the Kelp forest is one of the most productive and dynamic ecosystems on planet 4546B. it also the primary home of stalkers.

Y/n:[so this is a Kelp forest well that's good to know and the creatures that live in this area are stalkers. I'm kinda curious to know what they are like.]

he then get's closer to the green plant and scans it as his pda then adds the info to his databank with the name of the plant called "creepvine".

pda: creepvines are towering green Kelp like plants that grow from the sea bed. some are tall some are so tall that they an reach the surface.

y/n then continues to read more as he then get's to the part of the seed clusters and the leaves of the creepvine.

Y/n:[well an infinite resource and the leaves can help making fiber mesh.]

he then cuts some of the leaves of the creepvine and some seed clusters then make his way back to the lifepod. as he does the sky turns to night as some parts of the seabed near his pod start to light up.

Y/n:[you know even if I'm stranded on an alien world with possible hostile predators. this place has it's beauty to drive away the fear.]

after getting back in his pod he goes to the fabricator to make both fiber mesh and lubricant. once he made those he took some silver to make wiring kit which was then used along with the fiber mesh to make a rebreather.

Y/n: alright now I can stay under water a little while longer. *looks up to see it's night* I'll continue to explore tomorrow don't want to run into a predator at night without any source of light.

Y/n then takes off the oxygen tank  then rests his back on the wall of the pod while sitting down. he then closed his eyes to rest so he could have the energy to explore more of the water and possibly find more things to help him on his adventure.

to be continued

A/n: and done I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter now I want to know should I add any more female creatures of subnautica it doesn't matter if they have to be big or small please let me know in the comments for any more girls in the harem and I'll catch you guys in the next one.  

Fortsätt läs