Crown ; Septic/Iplier ; Danti...

By boy-brain

{Completed 6.12.20} Anti hid a snicker as he rolled into the bushes, watching the feet pass from underneath t... More

\\\
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
The End

10

113 4 8
By boy-brain

When they did get their hands on a mirror, the reaction wasn't very friendly.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Anti traced his top lip, which was now a deep black color. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!" He launched at The Host, stopped by a mumbling of words.

When two demons kiss and their top lip turns black, it means they found their soulmate. It forms a soulbond. You can't harm your soulmate.

"Its not that bad," Dark mumbled, poking his own top lip.

"Not that bad? Dark I want the crown-"

"Theirs other ways to get it, I was having Google research them but...his memory file was damaged. So we'll have to research ourselves." Dark rolled his eyes. "Why do you want the crown so bad anyways?"

"Because- I need to do something," Anti huffed. "You got any foundation? I gotta hide this,"

"I do, but we're different shades," Dark motioned from his own grey skin to Antis light green.

"Damn-"

"Just hide in the library for now, look for books about crowns and laws and such, I'll get you some foundation," Dark sighed, "Host, you'll-"

"The Host wants to assure Dark this secret is safe, and also that he promises to keep Anti out of trouble,"

"Thank you," Dark smiled gratefully, before leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 12.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4M 196K 101
βœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯ β†― βš”οΈŽ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴛᴑᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙΙͺɴᴇᴅ βš”οΈŽ ...
851K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.