Help Me Through This (A Harry...

Od keatonbaby

Více

Help Me Through This
Author Noteee:)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 38

105 1 0
Od keatonbaby

**October 31st HALLOWEEN(:**

Emily's P.O.V

Everything was turning back to normal, I was back with Harry. Liam and Danielle are love birds, Niall and Hannah and adorable, Louis and Haylee announced their realationship, and Zayn and Megan also announced theirs. Niall and Hannah love each other but thier keeping it on the down low considering Niall is the only hope left for the fans. Liam and Louis promised to keep our engagment a secret until we wanted to annouce it. I am no longer working my job at Forever 21 and Vin, Alex and Blake are kinda just history.

Today everyone is getting together to go to Six Flags Fright Fest for Halloween. Harry and I decided that it would be the perfect time to announce our engagment since everyone will be together. 

"You ready sweetie?" Harry called swinging open the bathroom door as I was putting dark lines under my eyes with eyeliner. Harry and I were football players, he had on a blue jersey that had the number one, and I had a matching blue jersey with the number two. Of course, his said 'Styles' and mine 'Pross'. "Almost." I said finishing my make up and doing one last approval in the mirror before shutting the light and walking out of the bathroom.

"You are one hot football player." Harry said winking as he checked out my outfit.

"I'd have to say the same to you." I smilied, checking out his. He wrapped his arm around me, kissing my cheek, before we both walked to the car. "Harry I'm nervous." I mumbled playing with my ring as we backed out of the driveway. 

"About what babe?"

"Telling everyone, that were getting married, what will they think?" 

"Don't worry about what they think. It doesn't matter what they think. It's our desicion." I nodded my head but I still wasn't so sure.

~

Harry held my hand, hiding the ring as we walked into Liam's place, where we were all meeting. I guess we were a little late because everyone else was all ready there and gathered around in the living room, I looked at everyones 'costumes', they were actually just shirts, I mean, we were going to an amusment park after all. Danielle and Liam had matching Batman shirts and masks, and Niall and Hannah had M&M shirts. I laughed at Zayn and Megan's Cookie Monster and Elmo shirts, and finally Louis and Haylee had animal print shirts, not sure what thats supposed to be.

"Finally decided to show up?" Liam joked.

"Hey, Emily was taking forever to get ready." Harry laughed and I nudged him in the side.

"Well let's go!" Louis shouted, standing up from his seat.

"Wait!" I said. Louis stopped in his tracks and froze. "Can you all sit down for a second? Harry and I have something to tell you." I saw the look on Liam and Louis face and I shot them a glare.

"What is it?" Zayn asked, totally confused. I looked up to Harry he smiled at me. I broke my sweaty hand from his and held up my hand, showing my ring to everyone. 

"We're engaged!" I smiled, and Harry put his arm around me. But, they all sat motionless, even Lou and Liam, like they didn't already know. I looked over to Harry, his eyes told me 'don't worry'. I lowered my hand and grabbed Harry's again. Dead silence.

"Sorry guys if we made you nervous, I think were just a little shocked." Zayn finally spoke, I was relieved. Danielle jumped out of her seat and squealed running over and hugging me. That started everything. Everyone got up and was talking, hugging, laughing.

"Lemme see!" Hannah squeaked straining to see my ring. 

"Oh my, it's beautiful!" Megan exclaimed.

"Congratulations guys." Louis said hugging me.  After a long while everyone was started to let the fact settle in. 

~

"I can't believe you guys are engaged." Niall puffed.

"Old news Niall." I said jokingly as we pulled into Six Flags. "Should we be here by ourselves?"

"Em, were all at least nineteen." Harry said with a 'duh' tone in his voice.

"No, I mean without security, police, something? I mean it's Six Flags and it's Halloween tens of thousands of people are going to be there. Most of them ought to be your fans."

"Eh, what the heck." Louis said throwing his hands in the air then peeking his head out the window handing an old man money for parking. We parked as close to the entrance as possible and we all piled out of the car like clowns, there was ten of us in one car! I personally loved the fact that everyone had thier boyfriend/girlfriend. No one ever felt left out, you always had your 'partner'. We slowly made our way into the park, hand in hand. By the time we paid for our tickets and got past security, and were in the actual park, there was already a lot of reconation of who we were. 

"Where we going first?" Liam shouted.

"I'm hungry." Niall exclaimed.

"To the roller coasters that are life!" Zayn chuckled.

"I wanna play games!" Louis whined.

"I guess we're spliting up." Harry finally said. 

"Ok, but everyone meet back here by midnight." Liam said pointing to the fountain. "If we wanna meet up earlier, we all have our phones. Be safe!" And that was that. We all broke apart in our own directions.

"So were are we going?" I said swinging our arms between us.

"The ferris wheel." Harry smiled. 

"OH MY GOD IT'S HARRY FROM ONE DIRECTION!" A girl screamed.

"Run." Harry said. We kept our hands intertwined as we both sprinted of towards the ferris wheel, we weaved through people and even crashed into one, spilling there soda.

"Sorry!" I yelled over my shoulder at the man covered in Coke. We jumped into line at the Ferris Wheel huffing and puffing. 

"Close one." Harry laughed letting go of my hair to fix his curls. I hopped onto the metal bars that we sperating us from the Ferris Wheel ahead. Harry stood in front of my putting his hands on my legs. 

"Why are you so afraid of roller coasters?"

"Who said I was afraid of roller coasters?" Harry cocked an eyebrow at me. I scooted down on the bar as more people were let on the ride.

"Fine, then we are going on Batman next."

"Uhh.."

"It's okay." I laughed "I'm not going to make you." Harry sighed a sigh of releif. 

"Thank you." He smiled placing his forehead on mine. "I hate roller coasters." He whispered before lightly kissing my lips. 

"Eh-erm." A man cleared his throught behind us and Harry broke away quickly, realizing it was our turn to get on the ride. I laughed, a little embarresed as we hopped on the ferris wheel. We got looks from many people and I was just waiting for some fan to break and scream,

"HARRY STYLES!" But it never happened. I scooted into Harry's side as we reached the top, he put his arm around me, I was so happy for things to be like this again. 

"Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"I'm just happy that your mine again." Harry rested his chin on the top of my head,

"Do you think it's too early to talk about getting married?" I lifted my head, looking him in the eye.

"Well, when do you wanna get married?" The ferris wheel jerked forward and we started to spin again.

"I was hoping Valentines Day, what do you think?"

"That sounds amazing."

"Our luckey numbers, 2-14-14."

"Fourteen? You mean just next year?"

"Yeah, I mean why not?"

"Harry, we'd have start planning now!" 

"We can do it."

"Harry, but there's so much to do from the dress, and the venue, and the people, it's crazy!" Harry held my hand.

"We can try?" He shrugged. I laughed before straining my neck to reach Harry's lips.

"Is that a yes?" He said when we pulled away. I slowly nodded my head, re connecting our lips, Harry removed his hand from mine and placed them on my lower back, deepening the kiss. I smiled into the kiss before I slipped my arms around Harry's neck. The ferris wheel spun round, but we didn't care who saw. Just as Harry slid his tougue on my bottom lip, his phone went crazy! Buzzing and beeping uncontrolably, and soon enough mine did the same. I sighed and slipped my hand into my pocket grabbing my phone. Twitter. Before I saw what was going on Harry had already beat me to it, chuckling at his phone screen. 

"What is it?" I asked.

"You should see for yourself." I opened up the twitter on my phone and #FerrisWheel was trending. I was still confused, I clicked on the trend and sure enough twitter was flooded with picturs on Harry and I kissing on the Ferris Wheel. I buried my face in Harry's chest completly embarresed, yet I continued to scroll through twitter. I came across a zoomed in picture of me and Harry, I was confused on why they did this, I check all the comments and some of them said stuff like Congratulations but most of them were the usual That bitch stole my man. I realized what all the fuss was about, looking closley at the picture you could faintly see a silver spec on my finger. Of course they thought it was a wedding ring, I mean it was a wedding ring but they didn't know that for sure.

"Harry." I mumbled nevously.

"What my love?" I showed him the picture and I made sure he realized what I was worried about. "Ohh." He bit his lip. "I'm so sorry Em."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Well, I think we should take your ring off and call it a phony photo."

"Oh, it's fine." I lied.  I wasn't fine. Why would he try so hard to marry me, and try so hard to make me wear my ring if no one can know? I slipped the ring off my finger and put it in Harry's hands. He smiled and apoligeticly pecked my lips.

~

It was seven a clock and it was starting to get dark, and cold. The actors began to rome the park and the haunted rides were opening up.

"Harry, I'm scared." I said moving even closer into his side.

"Babe, your not going to get any closer." He laughed wrapping his arms around me. We were basically waddling around the park. I was so close to Harry, he couldn't properly walk, but I didn't care because I was terrified out of my mind. "Em, you need to relax," He kissed my forehead, "Nothing is going to happen to you, I promise." I slightly loosened my grip in order for us to walk, but there was no way I was letting go. I felt so safe in Harry's arms. My muscles tenced when I saw an about forty year old man dressed in a orange jumpsuit, dragging a shovel. His face was professionally caked in make up making it look like he had a huge gash on his cheek, along with many  blood stains on his costume. As we grew closer to him I noticed the sparks flying off his shovel as he dragged it behind him, screeching on the pavement. 

Harry realized how nervous I was and he spun around heading towards a ticket booth. When we reached the red and white striped booth a woman announced through a speaker,

"How may I help you?"

"Two tickets to Voodoo Island." Harry said pulling money out of his pocket and sliding it thought the plastic opening. The woman grabbed the money and shuffled it through her fingers, counting it. She finally handed two purple tickets to Harry and we walked off.

"What's Voodoo Island?" I finally asked, confused of what just happened.

"We are going in a haunted house."

"No!" I shouted stopping and Harry almost stumbled over.

"What? Why!"

"You don't like roller coasters, I don't like haunted houses, fair enough?"

"But, please?"

"Uh-uh." I said shaking my head. Harry sighed and then quickly ran over sweeping me off my feet.

Harry's P.O.V

I ran over and picked Emily up, she wiggled in my arms making it harder to carry her.

"Stop Harry!" She struggled but I held on tight.

"Come on, you'll be fine. I'll hold you the entire time."

"You are not holding me the entire time, I'm too heavy."

"Shh! Don't say that, I hate that, you aren't heavy. I can easily carry you." And I was telling the truth, Em wasn't hard to carry at all. Emily sighed and crossed her arms.

"Please put me down." She whined. I put her down but grabbed her hand,

"Your still coming with me." There was no line at the haunted house and we walked right up to the ticket master. I handed them the two tickets and he threw them behind him.

"Have fun." He evilly grined and tilted his head to the side. Emily squeezed my hand tight before walking into a red building, that looked exactly like a house. Music played in the background, creepy halloween music. Emily walked slightly behind me, I guess so I would get scared first. She held my hand so tight I swear she was going leave marks. I slowly turned the corner and,

"BLAHHH!" A man jumped out and screamed in my face causing me to jump back, stepping on Emily. I was going to turn around and apoligize but she squeezed my hand telling me to keep going.

"AHH!" Emily screamed. I spun aroud and Emily wrapped her arms around my neck, burying her face in my chest. I'm not sure what scared her but I didn't care, I wrapped my arms around her, slightly lifting her so she was standing on my feet. I walked for both of us as I continued through the haunted house. Things popped out from everywhere, whether it was people or props. Emily kept her face in my neck and everytime she was scared she'd claw onto my shirt, and it was kinda turning me on. I shook my thoughts away and quickly scurried out of the haunted house.

"It's over." I whispered. And she let go of my shirt and stepped down from my feet.

"Don't ever make me do that again."

"I'm sorry." I laughed before kissing the bridge of her nose.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

171K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
22.9M 802K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.1M 59.2K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...