๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ | ๐œ.๐›

By babybrxck

"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž." "๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

15

351 8 0
By babybrxck

Isabella

When I wake up, the sun is shining through the blinds and Colby's arm is wrapped firmly around my waist. Rolling over, I scan his face. He looks peaceful. I brush stray hairs out of his face and kiss his forehead.

"Morning," he rasps.

"Morning," I smile. He rubs my back and I lay back down.

"We should get up," he sighs.

"We could," I tease, "or we could stay here for a bit longer."

"Mmm," he hums, "and do what?"

Laughing, I press my lips to his. He chuckles and places his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me closer to him. He moves so he's hovering over me. He puts one hand on my hip and the other behind my head. He slides his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Happily, I allow. My arms wrap around his neck. He pulls away and rests his head against mine.

"We should do that more," he smirks, kissing me again.

"We should," I laugh between kisses. He pulls away and rests his head on my chest.  

"Let's just stay inside today," he sighs. Smiling, I brush my fingers through his hair. He hums, making me laugh. Smiling, I rub and kiss his head.

"Don't fall back asleep," I tease, noticing how still he's been.

"You're making it hard," he groans.

"We should go meet people today," I suggest. He looks up at me sleepily.

"But I'm comfy," he sighs.

"If we're going to stay with these people, I think we should meet them," I laugh.

"Fine," he groans, kissing me quickly. We get up and I dig in my bag. "Why haven't you unpacked yet?"

"I never know when I'll need to run," I admit, standing up. He walks over and wraps his arms around me.

"You're safe, okay?" He assures. He kisses my head before resting his forehead against it. 

"I know," I whisper. "It's just so much has happened to all of us and... I can't help but think it's because of me."

"Hey," he coos, cupping my cheeks, "you didn't cause any of this. People's bad intentions did."

"That man followed me into the gas station. Sam and Kevin came in and killed him which made the leader come after you all. Then," I ramble.

"Hey," he interrupts, "all of that happened because of people who only want to do bad things. When that guy took over, you gave yourself for people you've only known for a couple of weeks. When we were taken, you found a way to contact Sam. You killed Michael. You saved me, April, Luke, and everyone else. You saved yourself, Bella."

Instead of responding, I wrap my arms around him. He holds me tightly. We stay like that, his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. His hand rubs my back. There's a knock on the door, making us pull away. He kisses my forehead before leaving to open the door. As he's gone, I change into some loose jeans and an old shirt. 

"Hey," Tara smiles when I walk out. Colby is sitting on a chair and everyone else is on the other chairs. Smiling, I sit on the arm of the chair Colby is in.

"So what's the plan?" Jake asks.

"We need to keep low, don't fight with anyone and don't start shit. Get to know people," Colby instructs. "We need to stay here for as long as we can."

"How long will that be?" Kat asks.

"I don't know," Colby admits. "We'll help get supplies and other things."

"Cool," Mike nods.

"How are you two doing?" Kevin asks. 

"We've been better," I answer.

"I can't imagine what you all have gone through," Tara whispers.

"Uh, we should get April and Hunter and talk with them since they brought us here," Colby explains, changing the topic. They all nod in an understanding. We talk a bit more before they all leave. Colby squeezes my hip and kisses my side. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'll tell them at some point," I nod. My eyes meet his. "What did they do to you all?"

"Nothing," he sighs. "They didn't feed us much and I couldn't sleep because I was so worried about you."

"Did you see how they listened to him?" I ask. He nods and pulls me onto his lap. His thumbs rub circles onto my hips. "It was so scary."

"I know," he hums. "What can i do to get your mind off of it?"

"Can we go on a run?"

"A run?" He questions, smiling lightly.

"Yeah, I used to run all the time. Now that we're somewhat safe, I don't see why we can't."

"If that's what you want," he grins. 

"You scared I'm going to out run you?" I tease, cupping his cheeks.

"Not a chance," he smirks, leaning up to kiss me. He deepens the kiss by pulling me closer to him. 

"We should go get ready," I excuse between kisses. 

"We should," he hums back, "but we don't have to."

"I want to out run your ass," I say, pulling away. He laughs as I stand up. I walk into the room and grab one of my sports bras out of my backpack along with some leggings. After I change, I put my hair up the best I can. It's still strange looking in the mirror and seeing someone who doesn't look like me. Taking a deep breath, I walk back out to see Colby in a tank top and basketball shorts. 

"You ready?" He asks. Nodding, we walk outside. The air is sweet and refreshing. We start off in a jog before speeding up to a run. We keep up with each other well. The air sifts through my hair. We run from one side of the fence to the other before going back. When we get back, Colby pants and sits on the bench.

"Tired?" I tease. He glares at me playfully. "Well, let's go in and we can shower."

"We?" He smirks, standing up.

"Not like that," I smile back. We go inside and he falls onto the couch.

"Holy shit I'm tired," he groans.

"Yeah, and you stink too," I tease. He stands and walks over to me. 

"You are something else," he mumbles. He runs his thumb along my cheek before kissing me lightly. He pushes me into the wall lightly. He looks down at me and I lick my lips. My hands are on the back of his neck and I pull him down to me. He puts his hands on my hips and pulls me closer to him.

"We should really shower," I mutter inbetween kisses. He pulls away and rests his forehead against mine. He places a kiss on my head before going back to our room. He takes the bathroom in the bedroom and I take the one upstairs. The water is warm against my body. The scrapes on my legs are still present. The memories of Michael linger with every bead that hits me. 

When I finish, I grab a towel and go downstairs. The shower water isn't running. When I go into the room, Colby isn't in there. Walking over to my bag, I pull out some underwear, shorts, and a shirt. I go over to the dresser and lay my clothes on top. Colby enters the room and I look at him through the mirror. He's pulling a tanktop over his head. His eyes land on me. He licks his lips before walking up and wraping his arms around my waist. 

"You look amazing," he mumbles.

"Thank you, sir," I smile. He begins placing small kisses on my collarbone. I keep the towel close to me. His hands spin me around and he pushes me into the dresser lightly. His lips are warm against my cold skin. His hands squeeze my hips lightly. My hands are on his jaw and I bring his lips to mine. The kiss is heated. He places his hands under my thighs and lifts me onto the dresser. One of my hands holds the towel to me while the other one tugs on his tanktop.

He pulls it off in one swift motion before going back to kissing my neck. The kissing turns into sucking and biting. A moan leaves my lips and I can feel him smirk against my skin. I tilt my head back, giving him more control. He picks me back up and carries me over to the bed. 

"Fuck," he huffs, looking down at me. He connects our lips and I release the towel. My hands hurry to undo his pants. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," I breathe.

"I don't want to force-"

"Colby," I inturrupt, cupping his cheeks. "It's okay. I'm okay."

"Okay," he whispers. He kisses down my neck and removes the towel. His lips travel down my body. With every kiss, I can feel myself healing just a bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 791 27
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ - ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ...
32.2K 628 19
โ...๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ...โž ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ...
10.9K 161 19
"Without hesitation I posted it. A message for my unforgettable family (trap house)" *COMPLETED*
161K 2.5K 43
"๐™„ ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค..."