Set it Off

By koganesblade

What if the world was filled with royals who wanted to follow their footsteps while rebels want to go against... More

Information
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Conclusion...?

Chapter 1

179 9 0
By koganesblade

"DAD! Come on we gotta a story to tell!"

The little girl looked up at her dad, filled with excitement towards the story he was about to tell.

"Well sweetheart, we need your mother here to tell the story too."

"But dadddd......."

She gave her puppy face and her dad sighed.

"Fine let's begin but if your mother asks, I'll tell her."

"Ok!"

As the daughter and her father sat down, they were ready to tell the story of the rebels from Hextia and the royals in Fairway Land.

{Narrator starts telling the story}

Long ago, there was a world of balance among villains and heroes in every story. This took time to readjust the history of villains and heroes always against each other. Then as time passed, the villains were fond of the heroes and vice versa. Lessons were taught to one and other but then as they thought it was a beginning of a new fresh start, the Evil Queen struck a curse upon entering Wonderland so they locked up her and the other villains from plotting any more schemes in the future. The balance between Hexita and Fairway Land would never be the same again. Little did they know that when they banished the evil queen, she was pregnant with a baby girl and her father was left on the royal's island, never realizing that his child would remain a villain for her part time with her mother. Being born as a royal but acted like a rebel would change the fates as the next generation of the written stories before them would see them coming.

Raven's P.O.V:

"Lets go guys! Come on!"

I yelled out towards my rebellious ever after friends as they went ahead of me to get away. We booked it towards the island's end and hid there until we were not being looked for anymore.

"Man! We did more than what we could before!"

I smiled with a smirk and then looked up as Cerise, Sparrow and Hunter were handing each other different pieces of jewelry. Cerise then spoke up towards me.

"Raven, you are a true rebel and I'm glad to be by your side til we get our revenge on those royals on Fairway Land."

I smirked and raised my hand high.

"Yeah and we wouldn't do it alone since we have each other."

"YEAH!!"

We all slapped our hands high in the air and cheered until we headed home where our parents were waiting for us.

RAVEN BREAKING THE 4TH WALL:

As you may be wondering, who am I? Well I'm Raven Queen, not your exact damsel in distress. I was born as a villain into my mother's footsteps.The evil queen. Although I tend to question who I am really when I never met the other half of myself. Anyways, those people I was chatting with were Cerise Hood, daughter of Little Red Riding Hood (although her dad is the big bad wolf but no one else knows expect me). She's a fast runner among us all and she really likes to play sports with the boys. Speaking of the boys, there's also Sparrow Hood, son of Robin Hood who's very full of himself but comes in handing when picking locks and got distractions down in the evil hands. Last but not least, is Hunter Huntsman, son of the Huntsman who's very friendly with animals but uses them to get what we want but reversing their heart from good to evil and turn those who are against us. Now since we got everything into play let's continue.

BACK TO THE STORY: (3rd pov)

As the gang headed up to apartment, we saw Hunter's dad in the window yelling at us.

"Come on kids! Give those jewels and let's get inside so no one would see us!"

They nodded and headed inside. Inside was 4 different corners with each villain's part designed as their own style. Raven's was on the far right corner towards the window (same as Cerise) while Hunter's and sparrow's were on the left side. As the gang settled down, they handed out what they had stolen and what they receive from other villain kids. Then, Raven's mother walks up with a smirk.

"This is all you bring birdie?"

Raven looked her mom with disappointment in her eyes but shrugged it off not letting her mother see her fear in her.

"Yes mother but the others and I have a way of getting more things later on."

The evil queen remained quiet until she told all of them to head her way. They listened and followed her footsteps up into the headquarters of the apartment. As they reached there, the evil queen started to explain something.

"As you know, you 4 were born into this world with hope as you will take over the Fairway Land and take back what is ours once before. As once, in the time of balance among us villains and those pesky heroes with their armor and swords wanted to remain that way. I suppose that would have worked but with the corruption I had with my powers, I put a curse on Wonderland and took back what was rightfully mine. Now, since you kids can't escape the barrier around our island, there is such a way of getting in."

Raven and the others looked confused until the Evil Queen spoke up once again.

"You 4 have been chosen to go to Ever After High as granted from the King Charming himself. He wants to give you 4 a chance at being normal kids but they are wrong for doing this."

Hunter popped out and asked,

"If I may ask your highness, why would they want us if we're villains?"

"Good question but here's why: They want to give you young ones a chance since your parents and I already proven ourselves but we have a plan. When you arrive at the island, you will conquer everything and everyone in your path and take part what once was rightfully ours! Now, blend in for now but step by step you will achieve the goal I was once a part of in overthrowing Fairway Land once and for all."

The gang nodded and the evil queen continued to explain their plan among each other. Although in another place, there was a boy staring out towards the island as he felt a part of that island should be redeem.

DEXTER BREAKING THE 4TH WALL:

Hi I'm Dexterous Charming, second son of King and Queen Charming of the Charming Kingdom. There are multiple kingdoms around us that makes us altogether as the United Fairytale of Arendelia. My family is the main ruler of the overall kingdoms. There's the Charming Kingdom White Kingdom, Beauty Kingdom (2 different ones), Croakington Kingdom and other mores around us all. I have an older brother and twin sister: Daring and Darling. We follow our parent's footsteps as ones before us.

BACK TO THE STORY:

Dexter's P.O.V:

As I looked out the window, I thought to myself,

'If only those villains could be given a chance at redeeming their selves and not following their paths as villains'

Then it hit me. I'm gonna that my first proclamation. As soon as I followed the thought of it, my parents walked in. My dad raised up his voice with a proud tone as I was being adjusted into my fitting suit.

"Son, it's finally time. You're already 17 gonna be 18 and ready to rule over all the kingdoms. Your mother and I are very proud of you."

I smiled and greeted my mother with a hug.

"Dad, I've been thinking of my first proclamation and how it will change Fairway Land forever after."

My parents leaned closer to me to hear my response, waiting for me to speak up again.

"My very first proclamation is to bring the next generation of villains among the heroes and give them a second chance as their parents have already proven themselves but not them just yet."

When i spoke my last word, my dad looked furious. He was boiled and mad, red as a tomato.

"Dexterous Chase Charming! You want to give those villain's kids a chance here at Fairway Land for what? To destroy us all!!?!? I won't have it!"

"But dad-"

"No buts! I would never think of such a second chance thing as they could plot to take over us by their parent's influencing them all the time. They won't make things around here any easier than it already is."

That's when my mom stepped.

"I gave you a second chance Charles, I don't know what seems a reasonable to hate the kids. Their parents already pointed out who they are inside and out but the children are innocent. They should be given a second chance because we may never know until we try."

My father looked down and sighed.

"Fine but please know what you are going to do with them and prepare for what you get yourself Dexter."

I smiled with a grin that probably won't leave for a while now.They walked out informing all the other kingdoms of the choice I just made. I stared out the window some more and started to wonder myself,

'Let's hope this plan of mine is good.'

Authors note: Hey guys its CJ this is crazy how I could write this long for the first chapter but man lets see how Dexter's choices will impact Fairway Land and its people. I'm planning to write the next chapter tomorrow. Until then charm ya later fellow ever after highers!

-CJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 31 32
This is a story about All your favorite EAH characters and there kids.
36.6K 884 27
Raven Queen has been kidnapped. A force of evil greater than her mother is invading. And Dexter Charming is thrown into the spotlight to stop her. De...
6.7K 273 31
*COMPLETED* Darling has always been a damsel, the perfect princess everyone adores. However that's not the case. Darling Charming would much prefer t...
6.4K 125 11
What happens when our favorite gays finally graduate from hell, AKA, Ever After High. Family drama ensues, because IDK what to do without drama. Thi...