Benjey~ him and I forever

By _xDanielx_x

When Benji and the kid he bullied have to share a dorm Started: 3-20-20 Ended: 6-7-20 More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
New book
Sequel?
SEQUEl!!

13

345 10 17
By _xDanielx_x

BENJIS POV
I woke up early so that I could go to the store to get Jorge's present. I hope it isn't to soon for it but I like the idea so im just going to go for it.

Once I got home Jorge was still asleep which was kind of shocking but not really. I shook him gently and his eyes fluttered open. He looked at me and smiled. I kissed his forehead and sat on the bed next to him.

"you have to get up love. we are going to visit your parents today" He shook his head and turned away.

"5 more minutes" he mumbled. I sighed and said okay. He pulled me down next to him and I laughed. He laid head on my chest and fell back asleep. He looked so peaceful and I didn't want to wake him but we had to get to his parents house.

I let him sleep for 15 more minutes and after that I woke him up. I shook him lightly and the same thing happened. He asked for 5 more minutes and of course I said yes. How could I say no to him. I tried to wake him up again and he asked for 5 more minutes again but this time I said no.

He groaned and rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower. After 10 minutes he walked out with a towel around his waist and grabbed stuff out of his suitcase. He changed then went to my closet and grabbed one of my sweatshirts and put it on. I stood up and walked over to him. I wrapped around my arms around him and leaned down to his ear.

"you look so good babe". I pulled away and kissed him. we went outside and to my car and left. The drive wasn't far at all. Only about 15 minutes long. Once we got there we were greeted by Jorge's mom. She seemed really nice.

"Jorge! its so nice to see you" She pulled him into a hug. We went inside and then she asked who I was.

"this is my boyfriend Benji" Jorge said. I smiled and waved to her and she smiled.

"Its so nice to meet you Benji" we sat on the couch and Jorge and his parents caught up and they asked me about myself. Jorge's sister came downstairs from her room and I got to meet her. Then Jorge and I went upstairs to his room and it was cute. He had a bunch of plants on his balcony.

We walked out there and he started telling me about each plant and it was so cute. I couldn't help but smile. He was so adorable. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and put my head on his shoulder and he continued telling me about the plants. I kissed his cheek and unwrapped my arms from around him. He wanted to bring his plants in because the cold and I helped him bring them in. He had a strawberry plant and there was one small strawberry.

Once we brought the plants in he showed me more of his room. His room was cute and adorable. He laid down on his bed and I laid next to him and wrapped my arms around him. We fell asleep for about 2 hours then his mom woke us up.

"We are gonna go shopping do you two want to come with us" His mom asked. We agreed and left for the store. There was this cute thrift store and Jorge and I went in and found a few shirts. Then after we stopped at a café for coffee and after about 3 hours of shopping we went back to Jorge's house.

Jorge's mom made dinner for us which was tacos and rice. It was amazing. His mom was an amazing cook. Jorge and I were spending the night at his house for the night. It was 10:30 and Jorge went to take a shower so I wanted to be polite and I went downstairs to do the dishes.

"Hey Benji what are you doing" Jorge's mom Asked

"Well You made dinner and I thought it would be nice and polite to do the dishes"

"That is really sweet of you Benji, thank you."

"You're welcome" I said

"You know you make Jorge really happy" she said

"really" I questioned

"Yes, he seems so happy now. Thank you"

"you don't have to thank me. Im glad I make him happy. He makes super happy too" She smiled and left the kitchen. I finished the dishes and went back upstairs to Jorge's room and before I opened his door I heard someone crying. I opened the door and saw Jorge on his bed crying. He looked up and saw me and quickly wiped his tears away.

"Hey Benji" He said and smiled lightly.

"Baby whats wrong" I was concerned. I hate seeing him cry.

"Its nothing" He whispered.

"Baby, tell me"

"Im just scared that you will leave me. I've never been loved before and im just scared. Im sorry" A tear fell down his cheek. I walked toward him and cupped his face in my hands and wiped the tear with my thumb.

"Baby, I will never leave you, I promise. I love you so much mi amor" I left a small simple kiss on his lips. He laid down and I left to shower.

After I got back I changed into a pair of sweatpants and laid down next to Jorge. He was asleep and I wrapped my arms around his waist and cuddled into him. I kissed his forehead and whispered to him.

"I promise im never leaving amor" After that I fell asleep.

-time skip to Christmas eve-

It was Christmas eve and I was so excited. Tomorrow I finally get to give him my gift. My mom made us Cinnamon rolls which is like a tradition for my family. I was dropping Jorge off at his house tonight so he can spend Christmas morning with his family and then around noon Jorge's family is coming over so our families can meet.

Jorge and I spent the day watching Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. It was amazing. Everyday I fall more and more in love with him. Plus we got a lot of snow last night. Almost 10 inches so Jorge and I played in the snow for a little while to and after we drank hot chocolate and watched the polar express.

Around 8 o'clock I drove Jorge to his house so he can have dinner with his family. I walked him to his door. we shared a long kiss and we hugged for what felt like forever. I kissed him again.

"Im gonna miss you tonight babe" he laughed

"Baby its only going a few hours" Then I laughed. He went inside and I went home to finish wrapping a few presents I had for my family.

Once I got home I changed into some sweatpants and a sweatshirt and got to wrapping gifts. I wasn't very good at wrapping presents but I try.

Around 11:30 Jorge texted me.

My baby💕: goodnight benji I love you❤️

Benji💕🥺: goodnight my love. I love you too❤️😘

I smiled and put my phone down to go to sleep. I would be lying if I said it wasn't hard to sleep last night. I was used to cuddling with Jorge and I felt lonely. I couldn't sleep because I was so excited and nervous to give him my gift.

I woke up to Jorge texting me good morning and merry Christmas and I texted him back and went downstairs. My siblings and parents were already down there waiting for me. As soon as I walked in we started to open presents. I got a lot of clothes and some face painting stuff. Also some money and gift cards. We ate breakfast and soon we heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Jorge and his family.

I wrapped my arms tightly around Jorge and kissed his cheek.

"Merry Christmas mi amor" I whispered in his ear.

"Merry Christmas baby" he replied. Our families introduced themselves and they seemed to get along great. After about 20 minutes Jorge and I went upstairs so I could give him gift. I wanted it to be just us two.

He handed me a perfectly wrapped box and I opened it to see a beautiful bracelet with our initials on. I put it on and hugged him tightly.

"I love it Jorge. Thank you" he smiled and I kissed him gently.

"Okay I have your gift but you have to turn around" he looked confused but turned around.

I got down on one knee and grabbed the small box out of my pocket. I opened it and told him to turn around. He looked shocked which I was expecting.

"Benji if you are proposing right now I swear" I laughed

"No silly I'm not proposing. It's a promise ring" I stood up and put the ring on his finger.

"I promise that I'm always going to be here for you and I promise I'm never going to leave you. I promise that through the thick and the thin l will be here. I promise to always love you no matter what baby. I love you so much" after my little speech he had tears in his eyes.

A tear slipped down his face and I cupped his face in my hands and wiped it with my thumb. I brought my lips to his and kissed him passionately.

"I love you so much Jorge"

"I love you so much to benji" we shared one one last kiss then went back downstairs. The dads talked and our moms made dinner and the siblings played some weird game.

Jorge and I sat on the couch and watched Christmas movies and cuddled until dinner. This was a perfect Christmas.

We all at dinner and made small talk and then my mom noticed the ring on Jorge's finger and gasped. That got everyone's attention.

"Benji, are you and Jorge getting married" she asked. Everyone brought their attention to use and looked at Jorges hand.

"Hopefully one day but not right now. It's just a simple promise ring" I explained.

"That is really sweet" Jorge's mom said. After that we finished dinner and Dessert then Jorge's family went home but Jorge stayed of course because we had an early flight back to Michigan.

We said our goodbyes then we went upstairs to pack our stuff up. Our flight leaves at 7am so we have to be at the airport around 5:30.

After packing we showered and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1812 Date:5-26-20
I really like this chapter. It's definitely one of my favorites that I have written.

Have a great day/night💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 172 13
if i could take one thing back it would be proposing to the wrong person.. They were high school sweethearts, but now it's been nearly 6 years since...
9.2K 131 20
Chan was just studying when he met a cute sleeping boy. mentions of: homophobia Abuse Happy ending 🥰 @yunhoEs_hoE thanks for the help
22.6K 825 30
• completed • Everything changes when your mother marry a billionaire and you end up having a brother you never wanted.
29.8K 1.2K 28
As a rich kid with a family who doesn't show love and appreciation, Benji Krol grew up to not being able to experience real love Just wanting to help...