Still Hope

By Manij19

Read To Find Out.❤❤ More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note

Chapter 4

3.4K 96 17
By Manij19

Dave Pov

After leaving the club, I got home taking a quick shower. Thinking back on the
club I couldn't get Karin out of my head. I barely knew her but after seeing she wasn't afraid of me or chasing me to say I was intrigued was an understatement. I definitely had eyes on her. I probably could've handeled her differently but whats done is done. Laying down I decided to roll up and get on Instagram.

Indiar
❤❤

Likes by @daveeast @therealdurk @aridadon and 5.3k others

@therealdurk😍😍😍

@crazyk whew😩😩

@jaydaw 😍😍

@drayam hey sis tell your brother to tmb🙄
300 comments

Lucascoly
Realest nigga she know😃

Liked by @willgotthejuice @daveeast @ crazyk @lilbaby and 7.5k others

@daveeast I see you lil nigga😂😂

@lucassupporter 😩❤

@indiar you still ugly😂😂

500 comments

Crazyk
Goodnight babies💋❤

Liked by @chrisb @daveeast @indiar @lilbaby and 6.5k others

@jaydawBestiebaeee😩😩😩

@lilbaby sis♥

@chrisb I miss you😩

@randomuser you're so pretty😩😩

@crazykfanbase ouuu❤❤

@tokyojetz I miss you bitch😍😍

Chrisb
Make her wanna get it back😭

Liked by @drayam @michelleh @tyga @dreamdoll and 3.6k others

@crazykfanbase but be begging for Karin😭😭😭

@dreamdoll😍❤

@randomuser😍😍

@hater ew😅
200 comments

Tokyo Jetz
😘♥

Liked by @toosig @crazyk @lucascoly @teyannataylor and 2.4k others

@crazyk my sister fye😍😍😍

@randomuser check yo dm😌

@teyonnataylor😍😍

@randomuser 😩😍

@jamesm😍😍 htl

350 comments

DrayaM
Baddest he laid eyes on😘

Liked by @chrisb @michelleh @teyannataylor and 4k others

Comments disabled

Closing Instagram, I turn Netflix on clicking some random show dozing off. Waking up I hear my phone ringing repetitively. Feeling around until I find my phone. Squinting I grow irritated letting out a sigh I answer growing more irritated at the sound of her voice.

"The fuck you want Draya.?"

"Hey baby. Did I wake you.?" She attempted to sound sexy.

"No shit it's 4:30 in the morning. What you need." I was quickly becoming fed up with the conversation.

"I haven't seen you in forever. Just wondering if I can stop by later."

"Shit I guess." I hung up. I don't even know why I entertain this broad. I just ain't the type of nigga to stick my dick in everything. I mess with other bitches here and there but I know my limits. A bitch a set you up quicker than a nigga though. At a point in time I actually fucked with Draya. Around the time I first got in the game. I met her at the mall she was real laid back, like an escape from the brutal reality I faced daily. We agreed to just vibe. I didn't want to drag her into anything. But when I started to to make more money everything about her changed she started drinking a lot, wasting money on unecessary shit, and acting weird. When I would bring up investing my money she would catch attitudes and throw slick comments on shit I opened up about. And when I fell off she disappeared. I was hurt she was the only female I put my trust in besides India. When my investments came through she reappeared, but I was already heartless and cold spirited if we wasn't fuckin it wasn't shit to talk about. And as of right now my shit needed to be wet.

Draya Pov

I'm starting to get real fed up with Dave and this nonchalant act. He's been giving the runaround like he's dodging me or something. Like nigga I made you. Lately he ain't been acting right or throwing as much cash my way. I ain't tripping though I can never beg for a nigga so I got a second one. And he bet not have no other hoe around him. I'm not being a hoe it's just a back up plan. I held him down through all this shit and he treating me like a side bitch. I would've been left him alone but his dick game A1 I can't see him with another girl even if he ain't for me he gone be for me. Calling him for like the 100th time he answered with his stank ass attitude. But he agreed to let me come over. Putting on a sexy outfit , I fix my hair and face prepared to show him what he was missing. Staring at myself in the mirror I smirked. I would be getting my way soon and Dave will be stuck with me. Locking up my house I get in my Buick Encore that my boo purchased and headed to Daves house. Arriving, I shoot him a text letting him know I'm outside. I put my phone on do not disturb, applied lipgloss, and fixed my breast so that I looked more seductive. Dave opened his door looking sexy and agitated but I didn't care he was gone have to make time for me. Just looking at him made her drip. Walking in I made sure the sway of my hips matched the click of heels. Looking over my shoulder I pucker my lips at him making sure he was following me. He let out and exasperated sigh rolling my eyes discreetly I continued my act. Walking into his guest room, because for some reason I couldn't go in his, I walked in starting my strip tease. Bending over I grab my ankle making my ass jiggle. Dave spoke, cutting me off. "Draya cut that shit out you know why you're here." He opened the dresser grabbing a condom. Growing irritated because my plan wasn't falling through, I decided to play innocent for now. Rubbing my hands on his chest I try to touch his beard but he stops me. Sighing, I try to hide my attitude. "Baby don't you trust me.?" He bust out laughing like he heard the funniest joke. His laugh turned into a hard chuckle as he stared at me. "The fuck is funny Dave.?" His face hardened. "Yo Draya get the fuck out." He spoke harshly making me jump. "Baby what.?" I stared in disbelief. Walking over to me we stood face to face. Sneering he yanked me up practically dragging me down the stairs and out the door. Slamming the door in my face. I stood there dumbfounded before heading to my car. I frustratingly hit my steering wheel, that's not how it was supposed to go. Wiping my tears I sped away.

Jayda Pov

Waking up I squint smacking Ari's foot off my face. She slept so wild sitting up I winced this hangover was kicking my ass. And I have to work. K came in dancing with plates, pain pills and orange juice. I shook my head as she attempted to do the running man. I swear my besties were my hearts. Smiling weakly I reached for my food digging in immediately. This bitch could throw down.

"Good morning to you too."

"My bad boo this is good." Wiping the grease off my face I glanced up smirking. Taking two pain pills. I stood up knowing what was coming next.

"Unt unh K. I'm not waking this bitch up."

"Mhmm but you are. See since I had to drag both you hoes in here. You're waking her up." She said raising her eyebrow.

"Mmcht Karin if this bitch hit me we fighting." She shrugged putting Ari's food on the dresser and walking out the room.

"Ari." I yelled. I was not tryna go by her she always waking up fighting somebody. I stood by the edge of the bed tryna keep my distance kicking the edge of the bed I jumped back. I felt like I was taming a damn beast. She moved around but didn't wake up. Stumping I walked to bathroom filling up a cup. Making sure I was a good distance from her I splashed her with the water running out the room not even bothering to see if she was up. Running in the bathroom I locked the door getting ready for today. Turning on the shower I connected my phone to the speaker letting the music fill the bathroom.

Shorty give me a sign when you wanna be satisfied.
Shorty I need to know how far your willing to go.
Shorty if I can be (yea) yo freakiest fantasty (yea)
I will promise that I will do (oh) what it takes to make you (baby yes)
Ohhhh-ahhh [x4]
I wanna know what you think about
Wanna know what you be about
Wanna know how it feels inside
Wanna be all up in yo mind
Wanna spend all my time with you
Wanna know if ya feel me to
Baby girl i wanna make you my boo.
Shorty you look so fine (you look so fine)
Shorty if you were mine (I swear to god imma make you mine)
Shorty come here to me (and imma be faithful to ya baby)

Scrubbing my body throughly, I get out cracking the door an inch to peek out. Opening the door I run to the nearest room. Letting out a breath I sit on the bed picking up the baby oil off the stand applying it to my feet. I hear the closet door creak open before I could run Ari jumped on my back squishing me.

"Okay I'm sorry!" I laughed kicking my legs trying to get free.

"Say I'm sorry big booty Ari."

"Get yo fat ass off of me!" I attempted to shout.

"I knew yo dumb ass was gone run in the closet room. Den scared the damn wig off me. You better quit with that water shit."

"So bitch. Get up next time."

"If I get up you're paying for lunch right.?" She started pinching me.

"Aht bitch get off me!" She moved around a little bit more before getting off me. We stood up out of breath. I bucked at her rubbing my arm stank facing her. Walking out the room I went to dressed she followed and Karin walked in.

"Are we still going to see India today guys.?" I questioned looking at myself in the mirror.

"Yes. I miss her I'm mad she couldn't come last night. You know my big head ass cousin her baby daddy." K spoke frowning.

" I swear I be forgetting you and Durk cousins. When he coming back."

" I don't know I'm calling him later."

"Okay bitch recap last nighttttt." Ari sang while Karin looked at her upside her head.

" Yo you bitches were fucked up. Ari was fighting the air and some more shit. You was fucking the air and you was all in Baby face." She started making kissy noises making me blush.

" He definitely texting me." I stuck my tongue out doing a little twerk.

"Girl fuck that. Why the fuck that tall ass nigga Dave get buck with me last night. Basically choked me the fuck up for asking him his name. Ol' bitch ass nigga. She frowned her face up.

"Why you ain't get us.? We would've jumped his slinky ass." Ari stood up fighting the air, while Karin looked upside her head.

"First of all yall were off yall asses. And I wasn't worried bout that patchy beard ass nigga. Then he pointed that little ass gun at me. Standing lip ass." She pouted.

"Girl fuck him. I ain't gone say it to his face though dude look evil as fuck." I shook my head seriously.

"Anyway. What we wearing babies.? I questioned looking between them.

"I don't know. Something cute but comfortable. I'm not really in the mood." K spoke softly.

"I know what that's from." Ari spoke seriously.

"What bitch.?" I asked, turning my attention towards her.

"Lad." She said smirking.

"What the hell is that.? Karin looked at her with furrowed eyebrows just as confused as me.

"Lack of dick. I know what it feels like sis it'd gone be okay." She spoke sadly patting Karins shoulder. We stared at each other before we bust out laughing.

"It has been a while I guess." Karin shrugged.

"No baby not guess, you know." I said trying to hold my laughter.

"Fuck yall we need to get ready before we're late." She stood up stretching.

"Always tryna change the subject." I mumbled.
Two hours later we dressed and headed to shop.

*Their Outfits.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 343 23
.... read to find out.
2.6K 177 42
Read it and Find out.
2K 114 19
Read to find out.
219K 2.5K 35
just read if you want to