Chapter 6

Dave Pov

"Man hurry yo dirty ass up!" I yelled at Mir that nigga had all of us down here waiting on him. I went to get Lucas earlier since India claimed she had something important to talk about. Her ass was probably just being extra.

"Shut yo ass up nigga. I was coming." We all got in the car except for Lucas and Mir them niggas was really fighting over the front seat.

"Man if yall don't come the fuck on I ain't tryna hear India mouth." Lucas had Mir in a head lock. I gave him a look and he finally let him go while baby just laughed. Mir sat in the back mad as fuck.

"Baby I don't know why yo ole rat face ass laughing. Bitch ass nigga." Baby just looked at him clearly high as hell not listening to him.  Speeding off i blasted Cdot Huncho bipolar. I smacked my lips as Mir started to rap off beat.

"If it's fuck me it's fuck you I'm a clown but still fucked you tell yo friend to shut up t-." "Man shut yo dumb ass up!" I yelled looking at him in the review mirror I swear this nigga was dumb. He continued to rap off beat to every song that played. Pulling up to India house we got out I see we ain't the only ones here I grew irritated I ain't feel like dealing with other people right now. Walking in it got quiet and all eyes shifted to us. I made eye contact with K and she quickly looked off. Looking around I see this nigga with dreads sitting by India looking mad comfortable. I just know he better be here for one of them hoes Karin be with.

"Daveyyy!" India ran to me jumping in my arms. I hugged her back and gave everybody a slight head nod.

"What about me.?" Lucas held his arms out feening sadness. India ran to him kissing all over his face.

"Hey luckey." She smiled widely.

"Mmcht. Quit calling me that shit."He stale faced her she laughed walking over to the couch.

We sat in silence for a little bit. Before Mir broke it.

"Man if we gone sit in silence can we eat a nigga hungry. I swear I can feel my back in my stomach." He dropped to floor being extra. I kicked his dumb ass.

"Man Dave keep them long ass boats to yo self." He stood up tryna kick my foot,but ended up tripping instead. Everybody laughed.

"I guess I should get straight to the point." She spoke quietly look everywhere but me. Karin moved next to her holding her hand. I furrowed me eyebrows up. The fuck was this about.? Mir ran over to the couch to sit next to Ari.

India Pov

When Karin sat next to me I felt much more comfortable I was still nervous I was afraid for myself and Durk. My brother was more than crazy I'd be more scared if he was calm. Clearing my throat I let my eyes wander.

"So.. I called my favorite people today to tell you guys I'm expecting." Smiling  weakly I put my hands on belly. Dave eyes just about popped out his head, while Lucas jumped up happy as hell.

"I'm about to be a uncle.?" He stood up hugging me. Everybody looked to Dave. If looks could kill I would definitely be six feet under. He shifted his gaze from me to Durk clenching his jaw he looked at him in disgust.

"How far.?"
" 2 months." I spoke shyly putting my head down.

"How long you been with this nigga g.?"

"We been together for almost a year." Durk spoke looking at me in awe.

I wasn't asking yo bitch ass." Dave stood up quickly walking over, that caused Durk to stand up. I knew this could get ugly fast they were both hot headed.