sแด‡ษดsแด‡ษช's แด˜แด‡แด› || yandere! mina...

By jxnjxr

"๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐“ฎ~" ... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven

chapter nineteen

3.2K 118 65
By jxnjxr

|i should be over all these butterflies, but i'm into you|

ch. 19

alexa, play my heartbreak playlist

The first thing (y/n) did when arriving at the institution was toil towards Minato's office. Not knowing what happened prior between him and Shikamaru, she stood outside the wooden door. Her knuckles were raised, prepared to knock on the thick surface, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Strings of sorrow pulled her back in attempts to spare her frail heart. Regardless of the selfish needs her persona subconsciously created, it was a fate she couldn't avoid.

Before she had the chance to tap on the door, Minato abruptly opened it with files almost spilling out of his hands. The sapphire eyes (y/n)'s grown to love lit up when seeing her, a detail she didn't miss. On other circumstances, she would've melted and greet him with a well-needed embrace. "Come in," He said in a hushed tone, preventing himself from stroking her (h/l) locks in the vision of the school's security cameras.

(y/n) begrudgingly followed him into the room, sitting in familiar chair. She came in her so often that she was surprised that the cushion didn't have her butt imprint. "What are you doing over there, sit with me," Minato chuckled, plopping himself on a small couch that lined the wall. She did as she was told with a bitten lip, but before she could sit next to him, he swiftly pulled her into his lap. He threw the files onto his desk, letting the contents spill across the desk.

Minato buried his face in the crook of her neck, one hand caressing her hip as the other propped her up. "God, you're so addicting, princess," He muttered against her skin, inhaling her scent. Constant pecks trailed her neck, leading to her clenched jawline.

Minato noticed her quiet demeanor, tense body, and watery (e/c) orbs, so he stopped his quick kisses and replaced it with a back rub. "What's wrong?" He asked, observing her as she refused to look at him.

"W-We can't," (y/n) started, her voice quivering and soft. It almost tore him to shreds, seeing her defeated and anxious.

"We can't what?" Questioned Minato, wanting her to elaborate though the back of his mind already knew what she was going to say.

She got up and re-placed herself beside the older man, lips compressed together. Her vocal chords tightened like a guitar string. "We can't keep d-doing this," She croaked, shutting her eyes so tears wouldn't spill out of them. (y/n)'s words scratched the back of her throat, pinching her airway until it she couldn't breath.

"Where is this coming from?" He was crushed under the uncalled weight of the air, it was a tense, thick smoke that made him feel ill.

"You have a wife, Minato. You have a kid who's my friend! Sooner or later you're going to realize that we were a mistake -that i'm too childish- and I can't handle that!" (y/n) cried out, her leg bobbing repetitively.

In a desperate attempt to reel her back into the relationship, and to get rid of her crushing doubts, Minato exclaimed in a hoarse voice, "I don't love her, (y/n). I love you! I need you, please stay with me." He cupped her cheek, and she eased into his touch. "Our relationship is not a mistake. You're perfect in my eyes, (y/n)."

"I love you too," She uttered, placing her hand over his calloused knuckles. "But I have to do this."

"No, you don't! No one's making you," Minato countered but the alarmed look that washed over (y/n)'s face made him uncertain. "Right?"

"N-No-"

"Tell me the truth, please! We can fix this together," Minato practically begged, staring at her shivering body.

"There's no one behind this-"

"Don't. Lie." Minato uses a stern tone, trying to worm his way to the truth.

"I don't feel anything towards you, okay?" (y/n) spat out, pushing his gentle touch away from her. She tried to make an exit, but Minato was quick to snatch her wrist.

He also stood up, towering over her. A betrayed expression was sewed onto his face while pain embroidered its cold self on his throbbing heart.

"Minato, let go," She commanded, blinking profusely to get rid of the flood of despair. Regardless of her futile attempt, it did the opposite; clear, diamond tears reflected light, sparkling against (y/n)'s (s/t) skin.

Blocking out her demands and ignoring tugs of frustration, he considered it torture watching her cry. He leaned in, his slightly chapped lips meeting her trembling ones. For a few moments, she fought back, refusing to kiss. He proved that persistence is key while he continued to kiss her, then she returned it. (y/n) hated that, when she didn't return his affections, it pained her.

"You can't just tell me you love me then try and take it back, (y/n). If you really don't love me, then tell me that you didn't feel anything when we kissed," Minato said when they pulled away. "Look me in the eyes and say you don't need me like I need you."

"Please, I can't," (y/n) sobbed, letting the tears roll down her damp cheek.

"Tell me why you're doing this," Minato pressed, holding her against his lean chest. His firm arms engulfed her, his Dior Sauvage cologne filling her senses like a harsh temptation. Just out of my reach, she thought. "Or look me in the eyes and tell me you don't feel anything for me."

Perhaps if she continued with her string of lies, it would spare them both however the pressure of Shikamaru's menaces held her by the throat. The only way to ease its grip -(y/n) believed- was to tell the truth. Being a S-class Jonin, (y/n) figured that Minato had ways to make people confess, she was no exception. 

The latter of his options didn't appeal to her, she could picture her words coming out as incoherent whimpers. "He'll ruin you, Minato." It was a mere whisper, almost appearing to be a lip sync. 

"Who will, princess?" The blonde felt (y/n)'s hot tears bleed through the papery fabric of his dress shirt. He paid no mind to the burning sensation, waiting impatiently for her answer. 

Instead of answering his question with a specific name, (y/n) continued, "It doesn't matter who, he won't care. He'll ruin your career, your future as Hokage if you stay with me. Sitting back and letting this unfold when I know I can do something to prevent that is not acceptable in my eyes. You're going to get thrown in jail or worse! I don't want that to happen."

"Please, tell me. We can fix this if I know..." His voice mellowed down until the sentence was left incomplete. Mentally, he narrowed down suspects to two -maybe three- people. Shikamaru was his obvious first, Momoka was his second guess, and the last is an absurd one, yet still very plausible. It could've well been a different city's ANBU nin sent to spy and gather intel on Minato to stop his up-coming ranking. Ultimately, he ruled that possibility out in the end; if that was the case, he was sure that he would've noticed an unfamiliar chakra lingering around him. "Is it Shikamaru?"

"N-No," She quickly denied with a runny nose and tear-stained face; her eyes were still glaze over with dejection. Minato saw a look of resentment when he mentioned Shikamaru's name, but, as fast as it came, it disappeared in a flash. 

Though she claimed it wasn't him, her body language begged to differ. Her subtle movements and expressions were answers in of themselves; it was Shikamaru. "Are you sure?" A non-oiled robotic nod was the reply. 

Minato knew that if he continued to press the subject, (y/n) would cave in; she knew that as well. "You can tell me the truth, I'll always love you-"

"I-I'm sorry," (y/n) sniffled, placing her soft touch against his lean chest. Minato was shoved backwards, his beloved slipped through his fingers. Nearly snapping the hinges from the tight screws, the emotional girl threw open the door and ran out of his office. His hand outstretched to try and grab her wrist, but her speed caused him to only graze his fingertips across her retreating skin. 

"Wait, (y/n)," He called out, regaining his balance quickly. "Baby-" The noise of the door slamming sounded like a screeching taunt to Minato. He couldn't go after her because it was only fifteen minutes until classes started, meaning the school was overrun by the student body and the number would only increase with time. Her shoes rapidly stepping against floor tiles merged with the chatter of the passing students. 

At that moment, when it came to registered in his mind that his beloved was terrified for their well-being, the skies seemed to fall on his world. A tattered blanket draped itself over his heart, providing more discomfort than warmth. The only warmth was (y/n), Minato thought, feeling his patience, joy, and excitement deteriorating. Those emotions he loved -though he took them for granted- turned into an uncontrollable bonfire, the fuel being rage.

He ran his fingers through his hair, subconsciously trying to recreate the (h/c)-ette's touch of endearment. Once realizing he couldn't fake the euphoria she's given him, he clenched a handful of blonde tresses. He tugged, pulled, and tried to rip the hair out of his scalp. It was an attempt to distract himself from the stabbing throb in his chest, letting his feelings bang against his rib cage like a prisoner in a cell.

Plans of revenge and violent ideas plagued his mind, finding himself angry with everyone-- Shikamaru, Kushina, and (y/n)'s secret admirer. He didn't like that he was a torn stuffed animal in the eyes of whoever blackmailed (y/n). Minato was not a toy or a puppet, and he was ready to show the culprit that. 

His beloved's despair that stained his shirt served as motivation to make Shikamaru pay with his blood, sweat, and tears. Pieces started to fall in place, coming close to completing the puzzle of insanity. The memories with (y/n) flashing in his mind as a terrible sneer, the need to make more burned through Minato. 

No matter who he has to go through -whether it was Shikamaru and his wife to the entire government- so be it, his obsessive love with (y/n) will always prevail. The couple of weeks were just a taste of an ecstasy-filled eternity with her, Minato decided. They were meant to be star-crossed lovers; this is what the gods intended. The tan-skinned man has to prove to the higher beings that he deserved (y/n)'s affections by overcoming -and getting rid of- hurdles. 

Even if the world crumbles around him, he refuses to die without (y/n) wrapped in his arms. An entire army can try and hold him back, but Minato will always find a way back to his beloved. Locked up and chained was not a problem for the rising King of Konoha, he'll break the links for his princess. 

His ribcage kept in the monstrous beast no one should ever see, though not for long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
251K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
262K 39.9K 102
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
80.3K 2.8K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...