Spear Of Athena | IE Ares

cozybriizy tarafından

[ An Inazuma Eleven Ares x OC Fanfiction ] • • • Hatsuharu Hina is a normal, cheerful girl who loves soccer... Daha Fazla

Prologue
• Characters and Love Interest •
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
↬ 𝙺𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚢𝚊 𝙸
↬ 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝙸
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
ꕥ 𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗
Chapter 10
ꕥ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚢𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑
↬ 𝙸𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝙰𝚜𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝙸
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
ꕥ 𝚈𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚊 𝙼𝚒𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚎

Chapter 3

546 7 0
cozybriizy tarafından

Heyo! I'm back!

Just wanted to say thank you for reading my book and I hope you'll like this chapter!

The two girls in the media is the Yamauchi sisters! (Phew, finally finished digitalizing it). The right one is Yukiko and the left one is Miyuki.

You can now see how much is their height difference 👀

Anyway, to the story!

• • •

A match against Minodouzan huh? It's going to be tough... They have Kabeyama, the former defender of the original Raimon Eleven. Their defense is definitely going to be so hard to break.

Then why does that coach tell us to strengthen up our defense, instead of our offense?

Oh, I think I get it.

He didn't think that our team's skills is enough to break their wall huh? Well, I was thinking about that too actually. No matter how you look at it, our team's skills now is not enough.

But it doesn't mean they can't evolve.

Ting!

I smiled as I looked at the message that I just received from my friend. We are planning to meet on our free time to do some catching up, since it has been a reaaaally long time we haven't seen each other.

[ Chats ]

Yukichii

Why don't we meet up afterschool
at your school tommorow?

Since Yukiko had to deal some
business with your school's
chairman

It was supposed to be my
grandfather who did that, but yeah

Hatsuharu Hina

Sounds good !

Let's get some ice cream
on the way home

See you tomorrow Yukichii~!

Yukichii

Haha great! See you
tommorow Hina-chan~!

• • •

“Come on Yukiko~ I don't want to be late!” Miyuki said as she carried her almost dropped bag on her shoulder and run excitedly in front of her sister.

“Miyuki don't run around like that, you'll be tripped.”

Thud!

Yukiko sighed as she walked quickly to her sister's side and kneeled a little. “See? Clumsy as always are you, nee-san.”

She gave her right hand to her sister which is accepted gratefully by Miyuki. Moyuki pouted while bearing with the temporary pain at her knee, “I know, I know, I'm sorry geez.”

After applying some bandages, the two continued to walk their way to the ominous building of Raimon High. As they already standing in front of the gate, they received some glances from some of the students.

Well of course, they wore the uniform of a different school afterall.

Not to mention that the white haired girl and the teal haired girl were both attractive, also one of them is a famous rookie model.

“Ugh, I don't like it here.” Yukiko mumbled under her breath with her resting bi-- I mean calm face.

“I know Yukiko doesn't like getting attention, but it can't be helped. You're pretty famous afterall, thanks to your part-time job as a junior model. Just look at you, you've colored your hair again for the fifth time this month.” Miyuki said as she started walking into the school ground, followed by Yukiko.

As they arrived at Raimon's soccer field, Miyuki took out her phone and called her friend.

“Hello? Hey Hina! Look up here!” Miyuki said to her phone as she raised her free-hand up high and started waving towards the direction where her dearest friend is standing.

The mentioned peach haired girl tuened around, smiling widely and started running towards the two girl's direction, of course after getting a permission from her coach. 

“Yukichii! I've missed you!” the peachette said excitedly, giving the white haired girl a big bear hug. The white haired girl returned the hug gladly, slightly giving Hina a squish.

“Ahem.” Yukiko coughed to broke the hugging session of the two. “I'll be going first then, Miyuki.”

“Oh yeah, good luck Yukiko!” with that the teal haired girl leave the scene, still getting attention from the students around her.

“I can't believe I'm meeting you again Yukichii! How many years has it been?” Hina beams as they both holding their hands.

“Hmmm around 5 years or 6 I think? Anyhow I really missed you too!”

“Min-chan have changed really much huh? What's up with that teal hair? And that height! Geez, she's almost as tall as our captain over there.”

“That height is actually normal for a sports model in her age and hey! I've changed too okay!”

“Yeah, yeah, how can a big sister is smaller than her little sister?” Miyuki pouted at Hina's statement and they both laughed a second later.

“Hina, care to introduce your friend to us?” Hiura said walking towards the two with Asuto and Norika following behind him.

“Oh guys! This is my best friend since I was a child, she's also a forward from Toragami Gakuen's soccer club.” Hina started followed by Miyuki's bowing her head.

“Nice to meet you, my name is Yamauchi Miyuki. Me and Hina were friends and neighbors until I moved to Japan when I was 9 years old. Eventhough we will be rivals, I hope we can get along!” Miyuki said beaming her signature smile towards the trio.

Norika took both of her hands excitedly and shake it, “Of course! My name is Umihara Norika, let's get along well Miyuki-chan!”

Two hours passed as the older Yamauchi doing some bonding with her soon to be rivals' team. They even had a little match to get to know each other better.

“Miyuki-neesan!” a shout stopped them from playing as the white haired girl tilted her head to the source of the voice.

“Ah Yukiko! You already done your business? Come and play with us!” and again her big sister tried to lure her into playing soccer.

The teal-ette just sighed and back to shouting again, “If you want to stay longer then go ahead, I'll be going first. Just be sure to be at home before seven!”

“Alright!” Miyuki shouted back giving her sister a thumbs up and with that, the teal haired girl left the scene again.

“Goshu! Wasn't that the famous junior sports model, Yamauchi Yukiko?” Golem shyly as his fingers fidgeting.

“Well yeah! She's my sister!” Miyuki answered proudly.

“Goshu! Now that you've mentioned it, you guys do have the same lastname!”

“Woah that's amazing! We've got to meet the sister of the famous model ‘Ethereal Glacier’!” Hattori said with sparkles around him and also Golem.

‘These two are the type that reads magazine every week huh? How cute.’ Hina thought as there's imaginary flowers growing around her.

“But why is she called by ‘Ethereal Glacier’?” Norika asked curiously while putting her index finger on her cheeks and slightly tilting her head to the side.

“It's because she never smiled in any of her photoshoots! She's giving her fans the cold yet attractive poses everytime and her fans said that her existence itself is too perfect to be true!” Hattori explained to his dear friend.

“Ahaha... Her fans is really exaggerating huh...? Though, Yukiko is really just a normal girl like anyone else. She just rarely shows her emotions.” Yukiko said as she mentally sweatdrops at Hattori's statement.

When everybody was still excitedly gossiping about the said girl, one boy was still fixing his eyes to where the teal haired is. ‘Why do the ribbon on her hair and her berret hat seems familiar? Where have I've seen it before?’

“Hiura? Is there something wrong?” Asuto asked his friend with confused face as he looked at where Hiura was looking.

“Hey, Asuto. Is it just me or that girl seems familiar?” Hiura answered his friend with his eyes still looking at the girl's walking figure. “I feel like we've met her a long time ago, back in the island.”

“Hm... I don't know... I mysteriously feel the same way.” Asuto frowned, looking back at his friend's now serious look.

“But we mustn't worry about that right now Hiura! There's a match we are all facing now! We need to focus, so we can play more soccer in the future!”

Hiura smiled at his friend and nodded, “Yeah! I'm sorry I got distracted for a moment earlier.”

‘But still... I feel that there's something up with these two sisters.’

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.1K 240 27
One day the Raimon soccer team was surpised to hear that they have a new coach for the FFI Y/N L/N A legendary coach that had trained so many schools...
147K 7.3K 50
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! I also noticed I misspelled sometimes TSURUGI name to Tsuguri, my bad if you notice some...
76.3K 3.5K 32
⚠️Warning bad English ahead! Book cover: @dolustoy on twitter and pixiv. Inakunijima Island is an isolated island and very less known from people...
1.3K 79 12
❝ 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀�...