Chapter 4

“See you guys tomorrow!” Hina smiled at her teammates as she walked to a different way from them along with Miyuki.

“See you guys at the semifinals!” Miyuki waved her hands up high in the air, giving them a closed-eye smile.

“Wuahhh, that was so fun!” Started Miyuki, after they were out of the sight.

“We should do this more often!” Miyuki beamed at her dear friend, which is returned by a chuckle.

“If we do that, then my team would be crushed by yours. Since you'll be knowing all of our techniques.” the peachette explained as they continue walking.

“Hmm, true... Especially since Yukiko is our manager, yet she is the one who sharpens our team's gameplay and techniques.”

“Oh no, that means I should get more stronger before facing your team!” Hina said dramatically which made the two of them laugh after that.

“It's finally feels like the old days. Just the two of us hanging out like this... Right?”

The white haired girl nodded as she looked at the now crimson coloured sky. “Feels nice to know that we're not seperated that far anymore.”

As Hina reached her home, the two of them talked for a little bit more while waiting Miyuki's pick up to come.

Soon a black fancy-looking car pulled away at the entrance of Hina's home,“Oh! That's Onii-chan's car. I'll go first then, Hichan.” Miyuki said as she tightens the strap of her bags on her shoulder.

“Hina, good luck for tommorow okay? I won't forgive you if we didn't meet at the same field!” She exclaimed as she points her index finger at the other girl.

Hina chuckles before saying, “Of course!” then she waved at the white haired girl.

The said girl then go into the car and the car immediately drove away. “She never change huh?” the peachette mumbled, still smiling at the direction where the car was.

In the car, Miyuki started her storytelling session with her dearest brother. She told him about her unsual day, that she was really happy to meet her best friend and make a new friends.

“Wait, Onii-chan. If you are here, that means Yukiko is at home alone by herself?” the white haired girl said.

The older Yamauchi shooked his head, “Minri just got back earlier to change her clothes and then she went out again to the hospital.”

“Eh? EH?! Is Yukiko okay?! She's fine right?!” The white haired girl beamed at her brother with worry written all over her face.

The boy chuckled at this and patted his sister's head while still keeping his eyes on the road. “Gwenchana, she's alright. She just went to consult to Jin sensei. Maybe she remembers something from the past, who knows right?” (Gwenchana means it's okay)

Hearing her brother's statement, Yukiko fixed her sitting position again. She frowns, clearly she is still worried about her sibling. “If you say so...”

• • •

“Sensei... Why are you the one who's happy? It's my memories.”

Yukiko is now at the hospital where she always went to since that one incident at her past. Staring at the adult man that is staring back at her with sparkles spreading all over his pinch black eyes.

“Because! That means all the efforts I spend treating that amnesia of yours finally paid off!” the brunette says while throwing his palm in the air.

The girl sighed as she continues staring at the adult with unamused look on her face. “This is not the time for jokes, Jin sensei. Would you stop celebrating and start scanning my brain right now?”

“Oh right! Position yourself Min-ah, I'll start scanning it.” the adult said as he grabbed his clipboard and pen.

Yukiko's P.O.V

I lay down on the hospital bed as Jin sensei put me into the scanner thingy.

How many years has it been since I lost my memories?

It happens when I was 8 years old... But I still had the memory about Hiroto, Tatsuya, and the other Ohisama En's children. Not to forget about Ares.

It's a miracle that I still remember them... What I can't remember is everything that happened before we were in Ares.

And somehow, after all those years. The first memory piece suddenly appeared earlier when I was accompanying Miyuki to Raimon.

Flashback

“Hm... Yuki-chan has a really good balance huh? It would be really great if Yuki-chan played as a midfielder.” A boy said to my child figure. The boy's height was almost the same as me and he had a really soft and calming voice.

Soon after that, I can hear a pair of footsteps coming to our way in hurry. “You two! Don't play alone without me!” the owner of those footsteps says as he pouted cutely while carrying a soccer ball on his head.

The little me chuckled at the cheerful boy, that's a little bit shorter than me. “Gomenasai, A-kun. We were just testring out ability that's all!” little me said with a sincere smile on my face.

End of flashback

That smile... I wonder where did it went right now...

“Anything new?” I asked as I peeked at the result.

“Hmm...” Jin sensei hummed as he looks at my brain on the X-ray paper. “It's for sure that there's a change in your brain. It's only a matter of time until you'll get your memories back.” he explained.

He then continued, “But, to do that you'll need to get some more trigger. Say Min-ah, what wasbit that made you trigger your memories earlier?”

What triggers huh? I wonder...

I shrugged casually, looking around his room. “I just smelled something earlier and it triggers my memories.”

It sounds stupid, but it's the truth. And a trigger from smelling is actually pretty common for someone with amnesia.

“A trigger from smell... This gonna be quite complicated. What did you smell?”

“Smell from a group of people that came from a quite deserted island, I guess.”

Jin sensei chuckled, “Min-ah, that's a rude way to describe people that annoys you.”

I sighed, “Then why did sensei laughed at it? And besides, I'm telling you the truth. I'm talking about the newly born Raimon. The one that has been crushed by Seishou mercilessly?”

“Ah! You mean that team, the one that came from Inakuni Island was it?”

“Yes. Apparently their new member is Yuki's best friend when we were still living at Russia. I don't really know much about her, all I know is that--”

“She's targeted by those soccer corruptor.”