Outcasts In Love {Pierce the...

By xyungtrashx

Mike Fuentes of Pierce The Veil has never had an easy time with love, and when he falls for an emotionally wr... More

Outcasts In Love {Pierce the Veil}
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
Epilogue
A New Story

~Chapter 14~

6.1K 129 3
By xyungtrashx

****Mike's POV****

I ran back to my room with Vic's smallest pair of jeans and bumped into Tony on the way in. "Hey, got lost turtle?" I laugh before shutting the door behind him. I smile and lay the pants down beside Leigh, "here, sweetie," I mumble and look at her. She turns her head slowly and smiles faintly. I could tell she was thinking about something hard. I decided to shrug it off and finish getting dressed.

"Mike, I love you," she mumbles under her breathe. I pull on my white V-neck and look over at her.

"Yeah, sweetie, I love you, too," I smile. She stands up and holds me tight. I smile and kiss her head softly. "Honey, what is it?" I ask softly.

"Nada," she answers in her best Spanish accent; not bad for a white girl. I laugh and watch her pull on my brother's pants, which fit pretty well. I slip into my black vans and grab my girlfriends hand. It's time to meet her mom so she asks, "are you nervous, babe?"

I shrugged and pulled her downstairs, "nah, I've dealt with worse, ya know?" I laughed. She started walking to the car, but I pulled her back. "No, ma'am. We're walking!" She looks up at me, seeming mad at first, and then smiling. I snaked my arm around her waist, and she did the same to me. We walked most of the way to her mom's house in silence.

"Well, this is it," she mumbled, stopping us and curling into my chest. I looked up at the big white house and sighed. You'd never think such traumatic things happened in such a normal looking house. I looked over and saw her mom's red minivan. "Mike, no, let's go home!" she yelled into my chest. I softly pulled her chin up and looked straight into her eyes.

"Sara Leigh Parker, you listen. We're going in here. I'm going to meet your mom and sister and brother. And we're all going to get along because I need your mom to realize I'm not a bad guy!"

"Michael Christopher Fuentes, I love you," she mumbled before reaching up on her toes and softly pressing her lips to mine. I returned the kiss and smiled down at her. "Come on," she giggled and pulled me up the porch steps. Before she could knock, her mom swung the door open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.5K 22
When Tori is forced into going to a Pierce The Veil concert she doesn't think she will meet anyone new, let alone guitarist Tony Perry. She doesn't t...
123K 3.4K 21
Jaime Preciado of Pierce the Veil has had a crush on Vic Fuentes since day one. Jaime accidentally lets out his feelings and has to fix his relations...
63.2K 2.3K 20
As I crumpled to the floor and letting the sobs wrack my body, I knew that I was lying, I couldn’t hate him, and that was what hurt the most. I knew...
38.5K 943 31
A Pierce The Veil Fanfiction "I'm not nice like the other boys who will sooner or later forgive you, I hate you Maybell. You did something to me that...