๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’๐’”๐’• ๐‘จ๐’๐’‘๐’‰๐’‚ ~...

By tacosupremacy

"One day, the curious pup ventured beyond the forest only to find a bear who scratched her face and left a sc... More

Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
Chapter #11
Chapter #12
Chapter #14
Chapter #15
Chapter #16
Chapter #17
Chapter #18
Chapter #19
Chapter #20
Chapter #21
Chapter #22
Chapter #23
Chapter #24
Chapter #25
Chapter #26
Chapter #27
Chapter #28
Author's Note
Chapter #29
Chapter #30
Chapter #31
Chapter #32
Chapter #33
Chapter #34
Chapter #35
Chapter #36
Chapter #37
Chapter #38
Chapter #39
Chapter #40
Author's Note #2

Chapter #13

683 25 1
By tacosupremacy

𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝑽

We kept moving along until the tower of truths came into view.

"Alright. We'll rest here for now and the night as well. You all know what to do." Valentino instructed.

We all nodded. Even though it was still about 7 in the evening, we did walk a great deal.

"Hey Valentino, we're going to go check out the river there." Willa said.

"Who's going?" he asked.

"I guess all of us except you, Fred, and Eliza." she replied.

I looked up from my laptop, where I was typing.

"You still don't want to go with us? Or do you want me to stay here?" Willa asked me.

"No thanks. I still have some research to do. And I know research is boring to you." I replied plainly.

"Alright then. Don't come back too late though, Willa." Valentino said.

"Yeah ok." Willa replied and walked away.

"So what research are you doing now?" the vampire asked me as he leaned over to see what I was typing.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

Ok, I must confess that was a bit harsh.

"No, nothing. Just wondering." he replied.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound mean or anything." I apologized.

"It's fine." He replied and sat down next to me.

"So...." he said.

I just kept typing. I bet he was trying to start some sort of conversation with me. I get it, it's awkward, but I'm not a big fan of socializing either.

We soon started talking about some things and I genuinely got to know a vampire even more than I'd ever thought I could.

"I've heard some things about you." he suddenly said.

I stopped typing.

"What type of things?" I asked.

"I heard you've got quite a complicated way of thinking things." he said.

"Well, maybe. Maybe not. It just depends on how you look on the situation I guess." I said.

"Eliza, I have to tell you something." he said as his eyes met mine.

"What is it?" I asked.

I was not so used to these type of feelings or scenarios, so I was a bit frightened.

Just as he opened his mouth to say something, the others came back. He instantly stood up.

"Why back so early?" he asked.

"We've been there for about 2 hours or so." Addison said.

"The sun is setting. D told us to go back before you start freaking out about being late." Wynter chuckled.

"D?" he asked with suspicion.

"I mean Addison's sister." Wynter instanly corrected herself.

"Did she go already?" he asked.

"Of course." Addison replied.

I think the vampire was starting to get a bit insecure. But why? That was probably the most important question. Why?

"Alright then." he finally said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Back to when the wolves and Addison went to the river*

𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝑽

Willa came walking back after telling Valen we were going to the river.

It's been an hour that we've all been playing around the river. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to nothing.

"Wyatt." I laughed.

"I guess you caught me." he chuckled.

I put a sly smile on my face. I pushed him into the river and he instantly fell in. Willa saw what happened and laughed.

"Trippy feet is back." she said.

"Whatever Willa." he laughed as he got out.

"Follow me." he said as he grabbed my hand from behind after he shook off the water like a wet dog.

He brought me behind some bushes not far from the river. We lied down on the surprisingly soft ground and stared into the sky.

"How's the carving going?" he asked.

"Well, from what I remember as a pup before I was abandoned, my packs' moonstones are a bit different from your packs' stones." I said.

"Different how?" he asked and held my hand.

"For a start, the shape. Mine is supposed to be a shape of my name's meaning." I smiled.

"And of course the stone itself." he added.

"Yeah." I said.

"So you still haven't got your name yet huh?" he asked.

"Nope. I'll learn the rituals once we get to the tower of truths." I told the curious werewolf lying next to me.

"What name do you think I should choose?" I asked him.

"You get to choose?" he asked.

"My parents are supposed to. But, yeah you know." I replied.

"Your name should be some sort of constellation or something." he suggested.

"I want my moonstone to be a moon-shaped stone but maybe I don't want my name to be Luna or something like that." I told him.

"I'd probably want my name to start with a 'w' cuz guess who's going to be your new pack member." I smiled.

He turned to face me. Our noses were so close right now.

"You're joining my pack?" he asked happily.

"No it's Valen." I joked.

"Of course it's me." I instantly said.

We both laughed.

"Why do you have to be so cute?" I asked him, blushing.

"You think I'm cute?" he asked with shock and got up a bit.

I remained silent while he smiled and lied down again.

"So what does the moon mean to you?" he asked.

"I honestly don't know. I'm just so attracted to the moon." I replied.

"I guess what you mean is that it symbolizes freedom and shows a calm yet wild nature of things." he said.

"I guess you practically said my thoughts." I chuckled.

"Kind of reminds me of you." he smiled at me.

"How's it going, lovebirds?" Willa suddenly came out of nowhere.

We both got up instantly.

"Not a word to Valen." I told her.

"Wolf promise." she said and raised her right hand slightly and put her left hand around her moonstone.

"Ooohh I see something happening here." Wynter teased as she and Addison joined Willa.

"Well, you guys better get going before Valen starts freaking out about you guys coming late." I told them.

"And you'll be going away right?" Addison asked sadly.

"Its no problem. It's just for another night. This time tomorrow, I should be running around with you guys after sundown." I told them.

"Let's get to it." Wynter said.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Wyatt kissed my hand and walked away with the others.

Not long after, I left as well to find higher ground away from everyone else.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*The next morning*

𝑾𝒚𝒂𝒕𝒕'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝑽

So, I woke up way too early. I didn't really know what to do. I couldn't go back to sleep, that was one thing for sure. I wanted to go look for D but I'd get lost. I then saw a sighing shadow on a tree.

Am I seeing things again? Is this a dream? Oh-

It was just the vampire. Well, just following my instincts -even though I know we're not the best of friends- I went to talk to him.

"Can't sleep?" I asked.

He instantly wiped his nose and looked up. His face changed. He definitely still didn't like me.

"What do you want?" he asked harshly.

"Look man, I know we're not on the best terms now, but I still care. It's just my 'curse', to care too much about all." I said.

"Now suddenly everyone cares." he rolled his eyes.

"It's just how we Seabrook people are, I guess." I replied.

"It's weird, I act harsh on you and yet, you still can even talk to me like this. Don't you ever get tired of caring?" he asked me.

I don't think he meant it in a mean way, so I just answered casually.

"Kindness is not a skill actually, it's more of an option, and I chose to be kind." I said.

"Wisdom." he smiled.

"So what's wrong Dracula?" I asked.

"You do not want to know." he said.

"Wolfy has definitely never told you how curious a wolf can get." I joked.

"Look, I'm sorry if I did something wrong to you without me realizing, but we can't be on this trip and be enemies. Tell me what I did wrong, I'll fix it. I'll make it up to you." I said.

"That's the thing. You can't fix it." he replied.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"I don't want to offend you or anything but I don't think me or any of the outcasts can trust you like this fast." he said and snapped his fingers.

"Is it wolfy? Look, we're both wolves, and F. Y. I wolves mate for life." I told him.

I think he was worried that I would break D's heart not long after this or something.

"There's more to the story." he replied.

"I get it, she's really easy to fall for. I have to be honest, I also denied my feelings until I couldn't. But I've seen you and Eliza. Your chances with her are way better." I said.

"How so?" he asked me.

"Well, one, wolfy is a risk-taker, something I can handle, two, she's a wild one, and I can work with wild." I smiled as I remembered her smile.

"And Eliza is the careful one, like you. As far as I've seen, she's been watching over Zed from afar for a while now, and I see you both have a specialty in there." I continued.

"In watching over others willingly?" he asked in surprise.

"Fair enough, wolf." he said.

"The name's Wyatt." I replied.

I didn't really like being classified by my 'type' or you could say my 'race' because it was a bit disturbing when you treat someone differently, even though deep down, you're the same thing.

Werewolves and zombies are monsters or sometimes fairytales, and so were vampires. We are both the same deep down.

"Well then, you can call me Valen." he smiled at me.

"So we good now?" I stretched out my right arm

"Yeah, we good." he shook my hand.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Eyyyy the guys are good now! So do you I should be writing long chapters like the 11th Chapter or its better to keep them shorter? Comment, vote, and keep enjoying. Show some love for my work please 🐺

Stay safe, healthy, and happy ❤️

~V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 138 32
When Zed and Addison are dealing with Werewolves joining Seabrook, A certain wolf has a thing with one of the most mysterious normal human.. or is sh...
222K 4.2K 26
(Y/N) is Addison's twin sister. She's also a werewolf but never found her pack. She does believe tho that she is the great alpha of her pack she just...