Every Beat You Make (BTS FF)

Oleh LayneDanielle

"Believing in all of you to change is what always keeps me going because I know there are no such things as b... Lebih Banyak

1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
7*
8*
9*
10*
11*
13*
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19*
20*
21*
22*
23*
24*
25*
26*
27*
28*
29*
30*
31*
32*
33*
34*

12*

2.3K 111 19
Oleh LayneDanielle

A Few Minutes Later~

They really can't believe it. They never thought flying around the house while cleaning will be this fun.

"Woah!!!" Jimin beams brightly as he cleans the upstairs bathroom. All three of the boys have chosen their own place to clean, Jungkook will be cleaning every room downstairs meanwhile Jimin clean up upstairs except Maya and Jungkook's room.

Jimin may be a spoilt and not caring brat but he still respects people's privacy even if they are a peasant, mostly if they are women. Fun fact about Jimin, he gets flustered easily.

For Jungkook however, he said he already clean his room which to Jimin, is great news for he doesn't get to do a lot of work.

Taehyung on the other hand gets to clean the attic. At this point, he really is relieved that Jungkook uses his power to help them. If not then he has to force himself to lift up all the dusty, dirt-covered boxes with his precious, richly hands. I guess it really is fun to be Jungkook.

You get to just stay in your room and use your powers to get all the things you want without standing up. That's a great life right there, Taehyung thought.

But not that great when you are living as a peasant that is, he scoffs. He then continues mopping the place and notices something colorful in one of the boxes. He floats towards it and opened the box. His eyes sparkled.

Jimin POV

After mopping the hallway upstairs, I continue to float myself to the bathroom to wash the wet dirty cloth. I twisted the handle of the pipe and was about wash when suddenly water was sprayed all over me. Making me even more soaking wet than before.

I turned towards the culprit who dares to challenge me only to find Taehyung with two big water guns. A mischievous grinned painted evilly on his lips. "What was that for?!" Taehyung quickly hushed me as he placed his finger over my lips.

I looked at him curiously. "Keep your voice down or else I won't tell you the fun part." He said with a villain like voice.

I then ushered him to continue as I kept my mouth shut hearing what he's going to do now.

End POV

Jungkook POV

This is a great idea! Now I get to spend time with hyungs also help them to clean the house. I mean, even if Maya Noona said that it's their job to do, I still can't help the feeling of wanting to help them. Also, this is my house which means I need to clean and take care of it too.

I thought as I enjoy floating around the place while carrying a bucket full of water before splashing it all over the floor. I felt myself getting tired after realizing I've been carrying a lot of heavy stuff. I can consider myself to be very strong but when it comes to me always do the heavy lifting, I can't do it. Especially with my illness.

I sighed as I looked around the place and saw that not all of the floors were fully wet. Thinking I need to lift up another heavy bucket of water makes me exhaled tiredly. I don't think I have enough energy to carry now.

Just then, a bright idea beams above my head. Wait a second,

I lift my hand midair and aim it directly at the hallway. With that, I use my powers. I narrowed my eyes at it hoping if this will work.

Just then, joy overwhelmed me as I see water starts pouring from the hallway and immediately spread itself to all the downstairs floor. I smiled brightly.

It works! Yay!!

Once I see the floor fully drowned in water, I quickly stopped the overflowing water and continue to put soap in it. Then, I proceed to mop it.

Excitedly, I mopped the living room when I suddenly felt my body getting weak. I ignored it at first thinking I was just tired until my breathing starts to get heavy.

Without realizing, everything that was on the air including myself was slowly floating back to the ground. Oh, no.

I quickly regain my little energy to lift everything higher from the ground and act as if nothing happened. I hope hyung doesn't notice that. Speaking of them, where are they? They've been quiet since we started. I hope they're alright. Oh, no, what if they can't control themselves and starts flying out the window?! I panicked. I was about to put down my mop to look for them when I suddenly felt rain on my head?

End POV

Taehyung and Jimin instantly burst out laughing as they sprayed their water gun on Jungkook. "HAHA THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE THO! HAHA!!" Taehyung laughs out. "Yeah, you should be honored that a higher class like us are helping you shower properly, peasant! HAHA!!"

Jungkook suddenly felt a strong wave of headache wash over him as he wipes off the water over his eyelids. Thankfully, he's floating in the air, if not than his hyungs would've witnessed him fainting right in front of them. But he tries not to faint at all. He must keep his promise! Stay strong, Jungkook! He motivates himself.

Fortunately, the headache didn't last long and he quickly regains his energy acting as if nothing wrong with him. Because of that, he didn't pay much attention to Jimin and Taehyung's mocking.

He turned around and a bright idea formed in his head. Now, it's my turn! He thought excitedly.

Taehyung POV

I have already confirmed Jungkook is a weird kid but the smile he's giving us now makes him 10 times more creepy. "What with the smile?" Jimin asked as we both somehow felt anxious under Jungkook's smile. It looks like he's smiling behind us?

And just like that, we were splashed as if we were under a waterfall. What? Instead of being slightly wet, like Jungkook is in, we both were soaked. Very soaked.

I quickly wiped the water off my eyes and looked to where it coming from. Our eyes widen. There was water swirling around us like a snake capturing its prey. I'm very surprised by how the water was not falling apart even in midair. How can this happen?!

I looked at Jungkook and saw his hands were motioning the floating water. Oh, nevermind. It was Jungkook's doing. Dang, it! It must be easy to have power! That's not fair!! How come a lowlife peasant like him can have powers while my more privileged ass can't!

"HAHA! Now you're wet!" Jungkook laughs out while curling in a ball floating in the air. Since he was busy laughing, the water that was swirling around us instantly falls apart. We were free. I whined mentally as I continue to shoot my water gun to him who was still laughing his ass off. 

Just as I did so, I then felt water spraying from behind me. I gritted my teeth in annoyance. At first, I assume Jungkook did it but he was busy laughing and trying to cover himself by my water attack. This only leads to one person. 

I turned around and saw Jimin have his water gun aim right at me as he still wiping the water off his eyes. This little shit. As revenge, I sprayed my water gun at him.

End POV

Jimin flinched and quickly look up at us trying to see who was attacking him. "Yah! Who dirty asshole was that?!" Jimin yelled. "Dirty asshole?! You call me dirty asshole you little midget!" Taehyung yelled back shocking Jimin.

"Well, you were the one you sprayed me, you ass!" Jimin barked back. The moment of silence was kept as the three boys start exchanging a look with one another. They knew what's going to happen next.

"WATER FIGHT!!" Taehyung shouted which automatically started the fight. The house they were supposed to be cleaning became their war arena. It's every man for themselves!

15 Minutes Later~

With his water gun, he cocked it, ready to sprayed someone. Jimin continues his way flying around the house as both Jungkook and Taehyung were nowhere to be found.

He became cautious everywhere he goes. "Come out now you cowards!" He challenged. The house became silent making Jimin, even more, suspicious than before.

Just then, Taehyung jumped out of nowhere and start spraying him with water. Jimin managed to dodge the water and shoot him back making them have a two on two battle.

But it was immediately disturbed as Jungkook washed them all with a tsunami of water. The strong current pushes the two down the stairs and Taehyung quickly grabbed on Jungkook took him with them.

The current drags them to the living room and quickly subsided living the three of them panting on the floor. They got to admit it, this was fun, both Jimin and Taehyung thought.

Jungkook on the other hand suddenly felt a sharp pain on his chest. His right hand instantly grab tightly on his shirt where his heart is. He tightly closed his eyes, biting his lips preventing the other two to notice him. Enduring the pain, he quietly breathes sharply, gasping for air. Why now?! He panicked.

"To be honest, this is the most fun I've ever had," Taehyung confessed. It's true. Sure, them disobeying their parents' orders was fun but not as thrilling as this. They genuinely have fun. "I agreed. You're not that bad, well, for a mere peasant that is." Jimin continues.

Thankfully, the pain faded as Jungkook proceeds to breathe heavily. "R-really?" He breathes. "But that doesn't mean we're gonna treat you like as if we're friends." Said Jimin and Taehyung nod in agreement.

"That's fine. At least we're making progress and maybe we will, one day be friends. I promise." Jungkook smiled to himself as the other two looked at him weirdly.

Just then, someone's phone rang. All three of them quickly stood up as they looked at each other curiously on who's a phone, was it? The rang echoed from the stairs and all three boys follow the sound.

It was floating mindlessly at the staircase. It was Jungkook's. The youngest fly towards his phone and check who it was. "It's noona, " He said making both Jimin and Taehyung eyes widen. "Put it on speaker," Taehyung ordered and Jungkook nodded.

On the phone,

JK: "H-hello?"

Maya: "Ah Jungkook, you're awake. Good. Now, I want you to tell Jimin and Taehyung that we're on our way home in 20 minutes."

JK: "O-oh. Now?"

Maya: "Yup. Can you please be a dear, and tell them for me, okay?"

JK: "O-ok."

Maya: "Thank you. Take care now."

JK: "B-bye.."

End Call.

Jungkook slides his phone into his pocket as he looked towards the two frozen boys in front of him. They exchange 'we're in trouble' looks with each other before looking around the house. They are so dead.

"Alright! Taehyung, you took all of our cleaning supplies. I will be in charge of bringing the furniture back to their place. Jungkook, you think of ways to dry this entire house." Jimin ordered and the younger two immediately obeyed. With that, they quickly went into their stations.

Taehyung quickly grabs every cleaning supplies he sees while Jimin took both of their water guns and rushed upstairs. The two went to do their job as Jungkook was still brainstorming ways to dry the whole house.

Luckily, an idea lights up above his head. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. With all his energy gathers, he lifts both of his hands towards the open window. Just like that, a powerful gust of wind swooshed into the house. Blowing its warm air all over the house.

After Jimin did his job, he lends a hand and helps Taehyung putting the cleaning supplies back into the storage room. As they passed the living room, a powerful wind immediately blew pass ther face. The two hold tightly onto each other as they walk through the wind and saw Jungkook controlling it.

Their jaw dropped as they let out a "woah". Jungkook was too focused on his powers that he didn't realize how powerful it was. The wind was so strong that their soak clothes were unbelievably sucked dry including all the wet fabric in the house.

The two snapped out of their trance and quickly proceed to put the supplies back into the storage room. Amazingly, the house dried up quickly and Jungkook instantly stops the strong wind. He then slowly lowered down everything in the house back to where they were.

Then, a familiar car stop in front of the house. The three quickly gathered in the living room, fixing themselves, and took a deep breath. Just like that, a knock was heard from the door.

Jungkook volunteers to open the door as the other two took out their phone and act like their playing it. Jungkook glances at the two for permission to open the door now and they nod.

With that confirmed, he opens the door.

"KOOKIE!"

Maya squeal as she immediately wrapped her hands around Jungkook's neck, hugging him tightly like there's no tomorrow. At the same time, she pushes him further into the house letting the other four in while carrying the laundry and the groceries.

Jungkook was confused by her action but somehow notice the pushing didn't stop and instantly changes into Maya dragging him. She took him by the wrist and drag him to the stairs. "Alright boys, remember what I told you back in the car on how to put the groceries and fold your laundry-" She said halfway up the stairs.

"ARGHHH YESS!" The four groaned. "I'll take that as a yes. Oh, Taehyung and Jimin, great work on cleaning the house. It looks too perfect to be this clean. Especially if it's only you two. Is it only the two of you?" She asked suspiciously.

The three boys silently jolted up in a bit of a panic. "Well, a thank you should be better, peasant. Why? Were you surprised that we did a great job, hm?" Taehyung asked trying to trick Maya from not asking them further questions. "Yeah, I guess we are much better than just some spoiled rich kids, right?" Jimin continues adding more natural into their lies.  

"Well, I suppose so." She sighs. "Good. Keep up the work." She praised them. The two then proudly looked towards the other 4 who just rolled their eyes. "Now, you two can help them keep the stuff." Maya continues.

"What?!"

"Jin, you're in charge." With that, Maya proceed to bring Jungkook upstairs leaving the other two dumbfounded. "With pleasure, " Jin grinned. They both gulped.

Maya POV

I dragged Jungkook directly into his room and closed the door shut behind us. "Let me guess, you help them didn't you?" Jungkook was surprised at first but immediately give in. He nods.

"Jungkook, I told you to rest. Not helping them clean. That's their job to do." I scold. "I'm sorry, noona. It's just that, I want to help them. I can't help it. Besides, it's my house too, I should at least help." He looked down apologetically. I sighed.

"You really are a good person, Jungkook. But sometimes you need to care for yourself as well. That's the important part." I lift up his chin. He smiled. "Alright." He answered before embracing me into a warm hug.

I, of course, hug him back. Jungkook has always been that person that cares for others first then himself. Sure, it was nice at first but sometimes it can get very worrying.

Suddenly, I heard sharp breathing from my left ear. It was Jungkook. I slowly broke the hug and notice how pale he looks. I can also see the sweat dripping from his head as it making its way down to his jawline. His eyes were tightly closed as he gasping for air, holding tightly onto my shoulder for support.

I knew what is happening and went to trace circles on his back comforting him while we make our way to his bed. It's time for him to take his antidote.

End POV

Continue~•

Sorry for the late update. I've been busy doing some stuff. I hope you enjoy it! - LD

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.8K 582 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
3.4K 196 32
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She said while cryi...
310 29 11
" well no one is here to listen your shit just get lost " he loudly yall ..i was just staring at him ..what he meant by that to whom he saying this...
17.3K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" โ˜†. โ˜†. โ˜†. K...