๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† | ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฑ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...

By totallyjuno

โ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. โž โ i like the noise you make when y... More

[0] Tease
[1] Honorary Pogue | Pilot I | Tease
[2] | Home Away From Home | Pilot II | Tease
[3] Diver Down | Pilot III | Tease
[4] Social Inequalities | Pilot IV | Tease
[5] Walls | Pilot V | Tease
[6] "JJ, Baby!" | Pilot VI | Tease
[7] Pig | Pilot VII | Tease
[8] Happy Tears | Pilot VIII | Tease
[9] Death Compass | The Lucky Compass I | Tease
[10] Bloody Hands | The Lucky Compass II | Tease
[11] Not for Kooks | The Lucky Compass III | Tease
[12] "Nose Goes?" | The Lucky Compass IV| Tease
[13] Dear Bird | The Forbidden Zone I | Tease
[14] A Night in The Wreck | The Forbidden Zone II | Tease
[15] Angel | The Forbidden Zone III | Tease
[16] Put Your Head On My Shoulder | The Forbidden Zone IV | Tease
[17] Piss-Stalking | Spy Games I | Tease
[18] "Say Something." | Spy Games II | Tease
[19] Deny. Deny. Deny. | Spy Games III | Tease
[20] Look At Me | Midsummers I | Tease
[21] Real Mature | Midsummers II | Tease
[22] Forget It | Midsummers III | Tease
[23] Axe Murderer | Parcel 9 I | Tease
[24] Tough Love | Parcel 9 II | Tease
[25] A Joke | Parcl 9 III | Tease
[26] Girls Night | Parcel 9 IV | Tease
[27] Crain's Cane | Parcel 9 V | Tease
[28] Cops? | Dead Calm I | Tease
[29] More | Dead Calm II | Tease
[30] Real Love | Dead Calm II | Tease
[31] Some Respect For Pope | The Runway I | Tease
[32] Yucatan | The Runway II | Tease
[33] Fuck the Police | The Bell Tower I | Tease
[35] A Mother's Worry | The Phantom I | Tease
[36] The Phantom | The Phantom II | Tease
[37] The End | The Phantom III | Tease
Note: Please Read
Outerbanks | Beckett Winslow

[34] Hello Mabel | The Bell Tower | Tease

98.6K 2.6K 9.3K
By totallyjuno

* gets heated at the end. this is the warning.

"Good news for the residents of the Outer Banks. Dominion Power says their underwater transmission line, which will restore power to ninety-percent of the area, should be functional within twenty-four hours."

I sighed as another wave of sirens darted pass our parked vehicle, closing my eyes as I tried to get my nerves under control. I wasn't built for this. This kind of intensity isn't for a girl like me. But, I also wasn't the type of person to bail on my friends when things got tough.

A second wave went by, the sound fading into the background as they got farther away.

"The state police have issued a statement regarding a local person of interest, a juvenile from—" Kiara smashed the button on the radio, silencing it before they could name John B. I shook my head, biting my cheek as I pondered over our next move. But John B was wanted for murder. Was there really any move we could make?

"Let's game this out," JJ suggested, breaking the silence amongst us. "Maybe you guys can help, being the smart ones and all, but.. who are the cops going to believe? Ward Cameron or us."

Nobody replied, already knowing the answer to the question, but JJ continued anyway. "So the accuser is a big-shot developer, kind of lord of the island, got the governor on speed dial kind of person, and the accused ... is John B, who is pretty much a homeless sixteen year old boy at the moment."

"Thank you for breaking down the situation, JJ," I grumbled from the back, pinching the bridge of my nose as the harsh reality that there was no winning for John B kept becoming more clear.

"Shit," Pope cursed, knocking his head against the window.

"Okay, man," JJ started, his voice filled with confidence and hope. "Yucatan, alright? I'm saying that's the only option. What other options do you have?"

"Enough with the Mexico bullshit," John B glared. "Sarah will bail me out."

"She did witness the whole thing," Kiara added.

"And she's gonna snitch on her brother?" Pope snorted, shaking his head.

"Give her a little more credit," I hissed. "Just because her family's fucked up doesn't mean she is."

"Not happening, bro. Okay?" JJ said, adding fuel to the lack of trust in Sarah's ability to do the right thing. "We've gotta get you off the island."

"The ferry. It's the only way," Pope insisted.

"Yeah, exit stage left while you still can," JJ agreed, nodding along with what Pope was saying as another round of sirens approached us. "Before the entire island is on lockdown."

"JJ, get down." We watched as the cop car sped down the road. The amount of cars zooming around this island was ridiculous. All I knew is that whatever John B's next move was, he needed to make it quick before he's cornered.

"Sarah's not a Pogue, John B," Pope whispered, being the devil on his shoulder. I had more trust in Sarah. I had more faith in their relationship. And I had more hope that in the end, the truth will always come out.

"You can't stay here, man."

Unfortunately, those words were true. The truth doesn't always come out immediately, and John B can't rot behind bars until it does.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵

"Fuck," I cursed as I looked at the piece of paper stabled to the information board outside of the ticket booth for the Ferry. Pope sighed next to me, shaking his head disappointedly. My stomach dropped at the piece of paper underneath it. A wanted poster for John B with a reward. Pope snatched it, looking around suspiciously to see if anyone was watching him.

Pope and I tried to stay calm as we walked back to the car, but the crinkling of the paper in Pope's hand made my heart pound. I gulped as we reached the vehicle. Pope and I casually leaned against the door, sucking down to the level of the window to talk to our friends.

"So, bad news," I started, chuckling nervously. "The ferry's closed, and there's this," Pope finished for me, handing Kiara the wanted poster. She stared at it in disbelief before passing it back to JJ.

"Well, John B," JJ chuckled, holding up the piece of paper to the boy laying down. "This is a good framer of you."

I was about to make a comment, but a series of honks coming from a few feet away startled me, making my words get lost in my throat as I spun around. My heart stopped as my eyes landed on a familiar black SUV, my body going still as my eyes widened.

The slow roll of the tinted window was daunting as I watched it go down. My heart rate started to pick up as my aunt's face came into view. Her face was stern, her brows creasing as she narrowed her eyes at me.

Her eyes were cold as they looked my body up and down, shaking her head in a disapproving manner. "Beckett Winslow, you have two seconds to get your ass in this vehicle before I turn all of your little friends in."

I gulped, biting my lip. To me, the choice was a no brainer. John B needed to lay low, and my aunt wasn't going to allow that to happen if I stayed with them. It would've just been another obstacle for them to overcome. I sighed, knowing I couldn't stand in front of Kiara's car any longer and risk exposing John B.

"Bee, where do you think you're going?" Pope hissed as I let go of the side of the car, starting my walk of shame to my aunt's vehicle.

I quickly ducked back down to the level of the car, whispering as the words tumbled out of my mouth. "Someone be outside of my house at three am." I turned to walk away, acting as if I hadn't said anything.

"Winslow, get back here for fuck's sake."

"Shut up!" I hissed at him, my eyes wide as I urged them to stop. "You'll be fine. I need to go," I whisper-shouted, my voice cracking as I turned again.

I let out a stressed sigh as I opened the door to my aunt's car, ignoring my friends. I know they didn't have time for this right now, but hopefully someone would be outside my house in the morning.

"I'm not going to ask what happened to your arm," my aunt mumbled as she pulled away, rolling up the window as she hit the gas. "Because I don't want to know."

I cringed, feeling her anger rolling off of her in waves, her knuckles gripping the steering wheel tight as she hit the gas. I hoped my friends would pull through and not get caught before they could come rescue me.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵

When I was younger, I owned a dog. He was always getting into trouble, chewing the couches and shitting inside the house. Whenever my parents scolded him, he would put his tail in between his legs and look down at the ground, taking every verbal blow. That's how I felt, like a dog being scolded.

I was standing still in the entryway, my eyes looking down at the ground as my aunt stood directly in front of me, her hands on her hips as she glared at me.

"—Not only have you been absent the whole entire time I've been home, but I come home to see half of my entryway missing? Care to explain, Beckett," She growled, getting closer to me. She poked my chest, her finger digging into my skin. "No need. I called Mrs. Quinlan, who explained exactly what happened."

I kept my gaze on the floor, not daring to look up. "What do you have to say for yourself?" She seethed. My heart pounded as I tried to look for the right words, but nothing other than a small, timid sorry came out of my mouth.

I whimpered as her hand grabbed my chin, forcing my eyes to meet her own. "Those were priceless! Gifts from around the world! Gifts from your parents! When I say you're grounded for the next three weeks, I fucking mean it! Your father would be disappointed with the selfish brat you've become."

I glared at her, my face turning red as she held my face still. My nostrils flared as I felt the familiar spark of my temper begging to be unleashed. "Then, I find you hanging out with a murderer? The only reason I didn't turn him in is because I didn't want our family's good name to be associated with that shit!"

"Shut the fuck up!" I cried, pushing her away from me. "Just stop! You don't even know me. And you don't know John B! He's not a murderer!"

My chest heaved as I stared at my aunt, my eyes blazing as I poked her chest, finally getting the courage to tell her the truth about herself. "You're a good for nothing guardian, who doesn't even know the first thing about me—"

My head snapped from one side to the other as the back of her hand came in contact with my face. My anger multiplied as I realize she backhanded me, bitter chuckles falling from my lips as I felt the area she hit with my hand. I sucked my teeth, keeping my face in the position her hit left it, the muscles in my face twitched as I held my rage-fuelled tears at bay.

I was about to scream at her, unleash every ounce of hate I had towards her. Maybe even hit her back, but I was silenced by the sob that came from her mouth. I furrowed my brows, watching as my aunt stared at her shaking hand, tears rolling down her cheeks as she studied it.

"Why are you crying?" I snarled, glaring at the woman in front of me.

I never realized how much I blamed her for my misery, until I was standing here, watching as she cried. I could've laughed, considering I was the one neglected, not the other way around.

If I had been given the same love my parents provided before they died, maybe, just maybe I'd be happier today. Maybe if I was given a proper support system, I wouldn't be so messed up.

"I'm so sorry, Beckett," she sniffled, wiping the tears off of her face as she locked eyes with me. "I... You're right. I haven't been the best guardian for you."

I stayed silent, keeping my face blank as she continued. "I should've asked why you broke everything, rather than hitting you. I.. I'm sorry."

I let the silence in the room suffocate her for a bit, before I scoffed, rolling my eyes before I locked eyes with her.

"I hate you." I declared, shaking my head as moved from my spot, brushing my shoulder with hers as I walked towards the stairs. I guess I had a thing for telling the people I wished would love me more that I hate them.

I stomped up to my room, slamming the door behind me when I got there. The echo of my aunt's pained voice floated up the stairs, the words barely audible. Not my problem.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵

The wee hours of the morning came quicker than I expected. I spent the whole night, pacing back and forth, coming up with the courage to leave this house to go find my friends.

Mabel probably wouldn't notice, so that wasn't an issue. The issue was with myself and the hesitation to go see if someone was outside my house. I groaned, fisting the roots of my hair in frustration. Stop being a little bitch and go, I thought to myself as I slipped on my shoes. I tiptoed towards my door, twisting the knob and pushing it quietly.

As I was about to step out, a series of tappings came from my window. I spun around to see JJ, pointing at the lock on my window. I cursed, rushing to the window, hurrying to let JJ in before he made too much noise.

I quietly turned the lock and lifted up the window for JJ. A light breeze drifted through my room, causing goosebumps to rise as JJ and I locked eyes. His blonde hair was being tamed by his backwards cap, but I wanted nothing more than to flick it off and run my fingers through his hair.

"You left," he said, furrowing his brows.

"It was the best option."

"Well, don't do it again," he scoffed as he climbed through my window. I cringed at the loud sound his boots made as they made contact with the floor. "You missed far too much."

"I did?"

"Yeah, you did." JJ stood to his full height, which was much taller than mine. He looked down at me with his blue eyes, the lack of lighting around making them look much darker than they were. He licked his lips as he pieced together his thoughts. I watched as his eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. My heart pounded as I thought about kissing him again, but inside my head, I knew I needed to know what was going on with John B.

"So," I said, breaking the silence between us. "What did I miss?"

"Oh, yeah, right. No, uh, we're sending John B to Mexico in my dad's old boat, The Phantom. There's more to the plan, but that's the important part."

I nodded, getting ready to turn on my heels to the door because there was no way I'd be climbing out of a window but JJ's hand caught my wrist, forcing me to face him.

"I just realized, I'm the first boy to be in your room, right?" He asked, a knowing smirk lifting up the corners of his mouth. I suddenly became more aware of all the stuff animals, posters, and girly things laying around my room as he said that, the embarrassment of my childish room heating up my face as I looked back at him.

"Don't flatter yourself, pretty boy," I replied, narrowing my eyes playfully at him. "Keep in mind you weren't invited."

"But you'll invite me sometime, right?"

A teasing smile played at my lips. "I'll think about it."

"You knowww," he drawled, pulling my body closer to his. His one hand on my wrist switched to both hands on my hips, his thumbs pressing into the fabric of my pants, rubbing small circles, just like he did in the hot-tub. My heart fluttered at the memory. "We have time to stay here for a minute. I mean, like, to spend sometime alone."

I raised an eyebrow, tilting my head to look at JJ. He smiled, knowing I knew exactly what he meant by spending sometime alone. "What about John B?"

He dipped his head into the crook of my neck, sighing as he placed his lips on my skin, sucking and nipping at the sensitive area. I moaned softly, my hand reaching up instinctively to knock off his cap and tangle my fingers in his hair. "John B can wait," he muttered against my skin, the vibrations of his raspy voice tickling me.

I nodded as he walked me back to my bed, pushing my body lightly so that I was resting against it. He took my face gently in his hand, rubbing his thumb tenderly over my cheekbone. He leaned in, catching my lips in a quick kiss. "Are you sure about this?"

I nodded, mumbling a yes as I grabbed a fist full of his shirt, pulling him on top of me. Our lips connected in a heated kiss, our movements working in sync. Every inch of my skin tingled when he grazed it, the feeling of his light touches making my stomach do flips. 

I fumbled with the buttons of his shirt, each one becoming harder to undo than the last. He helped around the end, shrugging the fabric off of his shoulders. I ran my hands down his chest and stomach, gaping at his physique, which still had love bites from before.

I attached my lips to the same areas, adding more marks to his collection. His hand fisted my hair, tilting my head back so that he could claim my lips once again, the movements being filled with hunger and intensity. I groaned as he broke the kiss, his hand dropping from my hair to the hem of my shirt, effortlessly pulling the fabric up and over my body.

His eyes casted downwards at my chest, whistling at the sight as he pulled down the straps to my bra, exposing my breast completely. "Fuck, I've waited for this," he growled, leaning down to nuzzle his face in my neck as he grazed his teeth over my skin.

It was his turn to leave marks on my body, trailing kisses and bites from my neck all the way down to the valley of my breast. I moaned as he kneaded my tits, his thumb flicking over my sensitive nipple, teasing me as he watched my reaction.

I gulped, my breath uneven as he touched me. His experience was becoming clearer with every passing minute, and I knew I couldn't perform as well as he could.

I couldn't look away from the shirtless boy hovering over me, his eyes hungry as he looked at me. I reached up to grab his face, pulling him in for a softer, more gentle kiss. I pressed my forehead against his and whispered my warning, "I'm a virgin."

He smiled, a loving look in his eyes as his hand pushed hair behind my ear. He captured my lips, moving slowly and carefully. He pulled away, resting his forehead against my own like I did moments ago. "I'll take care of my girl, just let me know if you want to stop."

But I knew, I didn't want to stop.

Author's Note:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM SORRY. IM OMG. I CANT. I DIDNY MEAN TO DO THAT. BUT I DID. IM SAAHAHAJRLEJSAYAVBWRJKDISSUHSJRKR

ILL GO BACK AND MAKE IT BETTER LATER. I NEVER WRITTEN LIKE THAT. I CANT HANDLE IT. ITS NOT EVEN THAT BAD COMPARED TO THE STUFF I READ ON TUMBLR BUT IM SO EMBARRASSED. I CANT STRESS OVER THIS RIGHT NOW. I CANT EVEN EDIT PROPERLY BECAUSE IM SHOOK.

ENJOY. DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XX JUNO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.4K 118
๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ...
704 35 12
I do not own OBX! (JJ x OC) Season 1 - Onwards ใ€ŠStarted 23rd July 2023ใ€‹ ใ€ŠFinished ใ€ŠLast Edited
536K 17.8K 35
i shut my eyes and all the world drops dead. j. maybank x fem!oc outer banks, season one
7.8K 245 8
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘๐’ โ why did you? you know, choose me? โž โ shut up, John B, you know damn well why โž JOHN B. X MALE!OC OUTER BANKS ( OBX...