No Love too: Hold You Down(Se...

By bonitaarshay

Christy and Aug are back at it still living the life they loved, but will people from the past ruin this so c... More

Casting Calls !
Recap
Chapter one !!!!!!
Chapter two
She cool
Hell yea !
Countdown !
Chapter four
Turn up for the check
Chapter five
Chapter ?
Chapter six
New pick
Sorry !
Chapter seven
Holding back
pick and choose
Chapter eight
Chapter nine (Part 1)
Chapter nine (Part 2)
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
just to let you know
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter Nineteen: Part 2
Chapter twenty
Challenge!
Chapter twenty continued
Chapter twenty-one
twenty two
twenty three
update coming.
twenty four.
twenty five
twenty five : Part 2
Q & A with the Cast
twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
A/N
Thirty
A/N
thirty one
Thirty two

Chapter three

3.2K 81 12
By bonitaarshay

August POV

So today was my release day. I was glad to be getting outta this old ass, stinky ass hospital. I hate em i swear i do. It smells like stink on shit. Gahdamn. Ok im done. Anyways bae just woke up and mama boutta come get us.

"You ready go home and see my babies" she asked as we brushed our teeth.

"My babies?" i said.

"No you know my chilren love me better than their ratchet ass father" she said. I laughed.

"Who ratchet you just mad leeyah and ant like me better so chill with that ratchet talk" i said.

"Fawk you mean if they had a choice they always pick me over you" she said.

"We'll see lil mama"i said as we walked out the bathroom. Since im so ratchet ima act ratchet.

"August" she said. I ignored her.

"Baby" she said. i ignored her.

"el bebé me contesta" she said. She knew what she was doing, but i still ignored her. She walked over to me and straddled me.

"Baby (kiss) baby (kiss) baby (kiss) answer me" she said. She was making me horny for some odd reason.

"Ok fine be like that, ima make you talk" she said grabbing my face french kissing my lip and shit. I know she felt the mugg cause i was mugging the hell outta her. She than bit my lip and licked it. That pulled it for me. I grabbed all hold of her ass with one hand, and grabbed her head with the other. We was kissing real hard.

"Oh now you wanna tend to me" she said with raised eyebrows.

"Heh?" i siad. Not realizing mama was at the door.

"Yall so nasty" she said shaking her head with her arms on her chest.

"Had i know yall was about to do that i wouldnt have my ass up here, get ready, oan christy ima whoop you" mama said. Christy smacked her lips.

"But i aint do shit with ya mean ass",she said. Mama turned around too quick. She walked over here so fast. Shit was getting funny.

"What was said" she said to christy. Christy stood up kissing mama's cheek.

i said " i love mama so much" 

I tried mouthing to mama that christy was lying but i got caught. i turned my head and I scratched my neck

"How you gone give me away like that" she said.

"Cause im ratchet" i said.

"I was messing with you" she said.

"Come on now" mama said.

"ok damn" i said. Without knowing mama smacked th hell outta me.

"Boy you better watch yo mouth" mama saidd. I rubbed my cheek.

"Mama what i do" i said. Christy was cracking up.

"Christy you better hush that shit up cause you not to far from getting slapped eitha" mama said exiting the room. When i say that shut christy up it was all kinds of funny.

"THats what your light skinned butter pecan looking ass get" she said.

"Lets not talk about colors, i know im a sexy man" i said getting my stuff.

"If you say so" she said.

She helped me get the rest of our stuff, than we left. Mama was in the car. We put the stuff in the trunk and we both got in the backseat. As we were driving to chris and shayla's christy thought it was ok to put her feet on me.

"Oh no move those shits"i said.

"But they pretty and little" she said. I aint gone lie my baby got the prettiest feet i done seen.

"I dont care " i said.

"Please let me keep em right there daddy" she said seductively as she scooted closer to me, kissing on my neck.

"you lucky i love you with ya spoiled ass" i said. She kissed me.

"Thank you" she said. I mugged her. No later than 5 minutes we were pulling up to chris's house.We got our stuff out mama car and took it to the porch. Since what happened, our car was sent to the house so thats tooken care of. When we got inside christy yelled for lele.

"MOMMY!!!!!!!!!" she screamed.She gave christy a big hug and that made me smile. When she lookd up and saw me she started crying. I walked over and picked her up.

"Aww baby whats wrong" i asked her. She didnt say nothing she just layed her head on my shoulder and cried harder.See i understood if ant cried but when my princess does that hurts me. I lifted her off my shoulder and wiped her tears.

"Da-ddy you ok" she asked me.

"Yea daddy ok" i said. she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love you daddy" she said.

"I love you too baby girl give daddy kiss" i said. She grabbed my cheeks with both her hands and gave me a kiss. 

"Now smile for daddy" i said. She than smiled.

"Awww what a sweet father you are" shayla said. 

"Why thank you shaygabug" i said knowing she hates it. She flipped me off.

"Thats chris's job" i said winking at her. Christy was now holding ant. He reached for me, but leeyah smacked his hand causing him to cry.

"Leeyah why you hit him"i asked her.

"Because your my daddy i love you more" she said. I love my baby.

"Well that is your brother, now say sorry"i said. She reached for him and i got him with my other arm.

"Im sorry bubba" she said hugging him and kissing his cheek. I kissed his other cheek.

"Awwww " christy said.

"Yall are too cute" she said kissing me.

"Ewwww" leeyah said. I kissed christy harder.

"Mama thats nasty" leeyah said. Christy than grabbed leeyah from me. We walked in the kitchen where everyone was. There was food cooked so all my fat ass had to do was mke a plate. I gave ant to my mom and made me a plate. Once finished with that i got my lil man and ate with em.

"Dior" i said. He looked at me. I gave him a piee of steak.

"Aaleeyah" i yelled. She was currently sitting with cierra at cierra's little kitchen table.

"Yes daddy" she said. I picked her up.

"Are you gonna help me pick mommy out a gift?"

"Uh huh" she said.

"OK we gotta keep it a secret" i said. She nodded her head.

"You pinky promise" i said holding my pinky out.

"Pinky promise" she said locking hers with mine.

"I love you baby girl" i said kissing her cheek.

"I love you too daddy" she said.

"Go eat fat mamas" i said watching her as she ran off. Christy was finished eating, so she had mariah. Both of my nieces was gorgous. Shit christmas gone be some this year. I gotta get cc, lele, ant, riah, kaykay, mya, and chay some. I guess ill be spending racks. Ant slid out my lap. When he got to the ground, i fixed his clothes. My lil man looked fair as hell since my moms got them the legend blues 11's. He had on a white-blue-black crewneck, jean joggers, matching jordan socks, and his 11's. My baby girl had on a little girls white blouse with mesh sleeves, light washed blue jean joggers, little girl dress socks, and her 11's. They looked good so of course daddy had to take pics of his babies. They took 2 pictures posing different each time. It was real nice so i posted it to the gram 

@augustlsina: August always have yall on a mission these days, got my chilren looking spiffy these days @_prettygirlchris  #TryMe #AaleeyahA'nari #AnthonyDior #Mybabies

After posting the pic i let ant and leeyah go play with cierra. Since i was sitting at the table, i walked to the living room were everyone was. Mama left, so I sat beside christy. She had my riah.

"Riah" i said calling hr name. She just looked at me.

"Aye shayla me and mariah gone fight she got that stanky ass atittde from you" i said getting riah from christy.

"Go shiii she gone beat ya ass" shayla said.

"Iight bet." i said.

"Nigga you betta leave my baby alone"chris said.

"Nigga stay yo yellow ass over there" i said.

"Fuck with me" he said.

"thow em up" i said. He walked over here and i gave riah to christy. We squared up than 3 seconds later we dapped.

"My lil bro" he said.

"Fasho" i said. Getting riah back. Christy got up to change since we were staying ove here. When she came back, she had a cover wrapped around her body. She sat down and i lifted the cover. She had some little shorts but shii she mine. We was just chilling until ant, leeyah, and cc ran in here. Leeyah jumped in chris lap, ant got in shayla lap, and cc got in christy lap. We than watched annie. Riah started crying so i got up made her bottle, and fed her. No longer than five minutes she was sleep. So i traded with chris since leeyah was sleep. I carried her back to my seat and sat down. She curled up like a little ball in my lap. I dont know what was going on with christy and cc. christy had had put her feet in my lap, and cierra had her legs thrown across christy's. It was cute. I laid my hand on her thigh, and rubbed my hand up her shorts seeing she didnt have panties on. I was massaging her booty.

"Baby stop" she whined. She was so sleepy you could hear it in her voice. I kept doing me.

"Stoop" she whined. I kept going and this time she disnt say anything. After about 10 minutes i woke up chris and shayla, and they went to their room. I than got the kids and took them to cierra room. I layed lele and cierra in cc's bed, and put ant in mariah's soon to be bed. I than took riah to chris room. When i went inside they were sleep. I woke chris ass up.

"Aye man here riah"i said giving riah to him. He layed her in front of him.

"Thanks bro" he said.

"No problem" i said. I exited the room. I went downstairs and cleaned up. When finished with that i went over to my baby. 

"Baby" i said tapping her booty.

"Baby" i said.

"Hmm"she said.

"Get up" i said. She held her arms up. I leaned down and picked her light ass up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"You such a big baby" i said as i walked up the stairs.

"I love you " she mumbled.

"I love you too mama" i said issing her cheek. I entered the room and laid her in the bed. I than stripped down to my boxers and got in behind her pulling her close too me.

"Goodnight" i said.

"Goodnight" she mumbled.

COMMENT

VOTE

What do yall think.? Shii let me know ! Birthday in 10 more days 😍😘💚💗💜💙✨💘🌟💦🔥🎁🎉🎈.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 1.1K 38
As best friends Bree and August have always been there for each other and held each other down. But how far will they go for each other. Will they tr...
31.5K 988 34
"It's you - Baby, I don't need nobody To tell me it's true / Everything you do / Can't get no better / No better than you." Will Alyssa & Stephen be...
463K 10.8K 28
Lyshell has a nice life. When she was is highschool she always wanted to be with August, but at one point in time she realized 'Who would want a girl...
188K 4.9K 47
Sarah has had enough of August abusive ways will she be able to escape. Read to find out about more. THIS STORY IS MADE UP, NOT BASED ON REAL EVENT...