She [j.p]

By wxllqz

"and i don't know why i don't know who she is" james potter x fem oc -'DISCONTINUED... More

i
1| enter georgia
2| unexpected guest
3| basically kidnapping
4| deal with the devil
5| hiding
07| stay
08| hey lol

06| the right path

1.3K 46 3
By wxllqz

people were staring at georgia in the corridors. she hid her face and walked faster.

students were pointing and gossiping about her and she hated it. she hated the sudden attention she received ever since people started thinking she and james were dating. apparently, someone had seen him tackle her to the ground the day before and announced it to the great hall.

"hello love"

james wasn't doing anything to deny the rumors. instead, he was adding fuel to the fire.

"don't call me that!" she said, raising her voice but not exactly shouting at him. "can you please just do something about these rumors."

"oh okay."

that was all he said before walking away, leaving her and all the students watching them confused.

deciding not to dwell on it, she went on her way.

it was weird since her feet usually took her to wherever she needed to be. you know, like everyone else's feet.

but this time her feet took her straight back to a grinning james potter.

ok this is short and it doesn't really make sense but just go with it👍👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 1K 10
แƒฏแƒ˜แƒ›แƒ˜แƒœแƒ˜ แƒ”แƒ แƒ—แƒ˜ แƒฉแƒ•แƒ”แƒฃแƒšแƒ”แƒ‘แƒ แƒ˜แƒ•แƒ˜ แƒแƒ›แƒ”แƒ’แƒแƒ แƒ แƒแƒ›แƒ”แƒšแƒ˜แƒช แƒฎแƒ”แƒšแƒแƒ•แƒœแƒ”แƒ‘แƒ˜แƒก แƒฃแƒœแƒ˜แƒ•แƒ”แƒ แƒกแƒ˜แƒขแƒ”แƒขแƒจแƒ˜ แƒ›แƒ˜แƒก แƒซแƒ›แƒแƒกแƒ—แƒแƒœ แƒ”แƒ แƒ—แƒแƒ“ แƒกแƒฌแƒแƒ•แƒšแƒแƒ‘แƒก. แƒฏแƒแƒœแƒ’แƒฃแƒ™แƒ˜ แƒ™แƒ˜ แƒงแƒ•แƒ”แƒšแƒแƒ–แƒ” แƒซแƒšแƒ˜แƒ”แƒ แƒ˜ แƒ›แƒแƒคแƒ˜แƒ˜แƒก แƒ‘แƒแƒกแƒ˜แƒ. แƒ แƒ แƒ›แƒแƒฎแƒ“แƒ”แƒ‘แƒ แƒ แƒแƒชแƒ แƒ›...
221K 5.3K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
667 42 2
COMING SOON, kalia didn't think she would ever fall for a gryffindor and yet, that's what she did. seventh year, marauders era remus lupin x fem!oc n...