[C] Boyish || ft. Stray kids...

By fiyypeaches

Seo Jaeyin, Changbin's sister of Stray kids, the most known around the world in JYP entertainment. A boyish g... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16

15

120 4 0
By fiyypeaches

Third pov

"We cannot save a girl named Jaeyin. Sorry for your loss." He said and walked away. They was burst of crying.

"It's not gonna be happened!" Jeongin exclaimed and cried. Bang Chan hugged him.

"She will sad if she saw you cried." He said but still he can't stop crying.

-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-
-

2 months later

👀Chaemin's pov👀

"This is your day of your graduation, Chaemin." I said to myself and went out on moments later.

"Ready to go?" Jayie and Jaeyin's mom asked. I nodded and we went out from Jaeyin's house and get in the car.

We arrived to school. I saw Amy infront of school gate. "Hey Amy, sorry for waiting." I said.

She shook her head. "That's okay, I just here moments ago."she said and we go to hall for graduate.

"Chaemin, I went to the behind with them, okay," told Jayie and she nodded. "Did your brother and his friends come?" I asked

"Yeap, they with Jaeyin's brother and his friends too." she said while pointing on my behind make me turned. I saw Seungmin waved at me.

I can felt my cheeks turned red. Moments later, the graduation are starting. They called the name one by one. After graduation we all went out from the hall.

Me and Amy was happy we can finally graduated but not with Jaeyin. I miss her already. Then, the other was come towards us. I hugged them all.

🐱I.N's POV🐱
In private room,
We all go towards Amy and Jayie. We all hugged each other, we released that hugged. Jayie with Changbin and Seungmin with Chaemin.

I felt happy but same time felt jealous. If Jaeyin was here, maybe I will be with her now. I looked around but something caught my attention.

I saw a girl in short magenta colour hair out from the principal office. She brought the certificate with trophy on it. I want to go near her.

"I want to go somewhere" I said

They nodded. I went near her but the fans of mine distracted me. I can't focus on her. After that crowded place and my fans out of nowhere.

I sighed of relief and continue to walk. But I didn't saw her there. I lost her-

Why I fell when go to her my heartbeat getting faster.

I thought and went back to my friends.

Unknown's POV
I went out from principal office to took the graduation certificate. I saw a boy in smart hair black go towards me. I quickly out from that but luckily bunch of people blocked him.

I walked as fast as I can. I was bumped onto someone. I looked up and saw Choi seokmin also known as dokyeom.

"Get up." he gave me a hand and I took that hand before get up.

"Thanks bro." I said while clean the dirt in me.

"Did you saw someone?" He asked. but I was quiet.

"Until when you hide it from them?" He asked in serious tone. "I need right time to tell them" I said.

He sighed, "Whatever, come on we need to go you still have a lot of exercise to do." He said and I nodded.

I took his hand and get in to the car.

🐱I.N POV🐱
We all got off the car and go to Changbin hyung's house. I still thinking about that girl. Who's that girl. Why I felt familiar feeling towards her. Someone tapped my shoulder. I startled. It's was Bang Chan hyung.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"I'm good." I said

"Really? You seem not " He said in worried tone.  "Yeah I'm okay, don't worry." I said.

"Okay if you said that, I want to tell them something." he said and he go near them and said

"Okay since Chaemin and Amy already graduated, we will go to cafe, my treats." Bang Chan said.

They all excitedly happy except me. I still miss Jaeyin. Someone tapped my shoulder.

It's Chaemin.

"You need to move on, I.N, I know you miss her. Me as her friend for a long time miss her too." she smiled.

I forced the smile, "Okay Chaemin, btw thanks." I said. She looked me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Thanks for protected her when I'm not around"

She just nodded.

"Okay guys go get in the car." Changbin said, we all get the car. Few minutes later, we arrived at the cafe.

👀Chaemin's POV👀

The cafe with the books on it.

If Jaeyin was here, she will get more excited than I am I thought

We all get off from the car and get into cafe. We all in there happy and some of them concentrate on the book. I saw I.N read the book. I go towards him with Seungmin.

"Hey, what did you read?" I asked.

"Oh, this book. Jaeyin's favourite book" he said and I looked the title.

It's was 'Forgotten love'.

"She always read this. She even borrowed this book to library. This book was her most favourite book. She already read this book for 5 or 6 times." I said. They looked at me. Their eyes widened.

"Instead of this book, what else she read?" I.N asked. Seungmin looked at me curiously.

"I forgot that book, but genre of that book was romantic, comedy and mystery, the book she always read was romantic" I explained.

🐱I.N's POV🐱
I looked at her and smiled. I'm still inlove on Jaeyin until now even she's died. I turned around to see what member doing.

I looked towards front door. I was shocked. I saw a girl morning earlier but now she's with a guy who's older than me. I looked at him. I'm totally surprised.

I-is that Jaeyin?! She's with who??!

I closed the book and stood up. Seungmin was shocked along with Chaemin by my action.

"Woah, what happened?" He asked but I ignored him. I went towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" A voice from behind called me but I ignored again and reached the front door. I opened it and looked for her. I saw her went to grocery store.

I was about chased her but again I need to pass through to the crowded place.

After few minutes taking to get away from that place, I went to grocery store. I come inside and looked around. She's not there. I lost her again. I sighed and stepped out to that store and go back to cafe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 627 27
[DISCONTINUED] in which Park Jinyoung recruits a female trainee under JYPE to be a part of his group, Stray Kids Started: 23/12/19 #1 - hanjisungfanf...
57.4K 1.1K 18
>โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™ƒ๐™ƒ๐™… ๐™“ ๐™Ž๐™†๐™•โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– < ยป ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™– ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ก๐™ช๐™›๐™› ยป ๐™‰๐™Š ๐™Ž๐™ˆ๐™๐™ (๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™ž'๐™ข...
14.1K 272 22
Kim-Hana, a girl who lives with her mother and younger brother, Kim-Sunoo. Her and her family are in poverty and frequently have to beg for money or...
219K 8.7K 44
(Y/N) tried to avoid the music industry as much as possible. However with fate, her twin brother Hyun Tae got into a car accident forcing her to disg...