āœ° š™ˆš™® š˜½š™§š™žš™œš™š™©š™šš™Øš™© š™Žļæ½...

By rinistuff

āœ° "š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™Øš™šš™š š™žš™© š™–š™Ø š™§š™šš™Ÿš™šš™˜š™©š™žš™¤š™£, š™„ š™Øš™šš™š š™žš™© š™–š™Ø š™– š™˜š™š™–š™”š™”š™šš™£š™œš™š, š™¬š™š š™©š™¤š™©š™–š™”š™”š™®... More

1 š™Žš™©š™§š™–š™£š™œš™šš™§ š™‰š™¤ š˜æš™–š™£š™œš™šš™§
2 š˜½š™–š™”š™”
3 š˜æš™–š™£š™˜š™š
4 š™Žš™¤š™£š™œš™¬š™§š™žš™©š™šš™§
5 š™š™žš™¢š™¤š™©š™š™šš™š š˜¾š™š™–š™”š™–š™¢š™šš™£š™©
6 š˜½š™šš™©
8 š™Žš™–š™˜š™§š™šš™™ š™§š™¤š™¤š™¢
9 š™Šš™£š™š š™£š™žš™œš™š™©
10 š™‡š™žš™šš™Ø
11 š˜æš™žš™Øš™©š™§š™–š™˜š™©š™žš™¤š™£
12 š™‹š™”š™Ŗš™Ø š™¤š™£š™š
13 š™ˆš™–š™œš™žš™˜
14 š™Šš™£š™š š™ š™žš™Øš™Ø
15 š™ƒš™¤š™„š™šš™”š™šš™Øš™Ø
16 š˜æš™–š™©š™š
17 š™„š™¢š™¢š™–š™©š™Ŗš™§š™š
18 š™š™šš™™ š™˜š™–š™§š™„š™šš™©
19 š˜¼š™¢š™šš™§š™žš™˜š™–š™£ š˜æš™§š™šš™–š™¢
20 š™‹š™–š™§š™©š™®
21 š™š™Ŗš™£š™£š™žš™£š™œ
22 š™ˆš™žš™Øš™Ø š™©š™š™žš™Ø
23 š™‡š™žš™›š™šš™”š™žš™£š™š
24 š™‰š™¤š™© š™”š™šš™–š™«š™žš™£š™œ
25 š™š™¤š™§ š˜¼ š™Žš™šš™˜š™¤š™£š™™
26 š™‘š™–š™˜š™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£
27 š™Žš™–š™£š™™
28 š™š™®š™–š™£
A/N
On Hold

7 š˜¾š™¤š™£š™˜š™šš™„š™© š™¤š™› š™”š™¤š™«š™š

1.8K 49 35
By rinistuff

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Olivia *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was just chilling inside my dorm, so engrossed with an book I recently picked up at an book store.

Call Me By Your Name.

And it's such a good book, I didn't read it when it was all about the hype, nor have I seen the movie, but Timothee Chalamet is one fine ass man I will admit, him in Lady Bird is just my dream and all that.

People who read are hiders. They hide who they are. People who hide don't always like who they are

It's a quote from the book, and somehow I think it describes me perfectly.

I was drowning in my own thoughts when my dorm door bursted open, Sofia quickly stormed inside while slamming the door aggressively.

I see her sit on her bed, fuming.

I closed my book before I gave her a quizzical look.

"Sof, babe, you okay?" I ask her as I raise my eyebrow confusingly.

"I think I just got my heart broken" she chokes out as I can see the glistening tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"Oh no, Sofia" I said as I went to her side immediately and hug her.

"Look!" She shouts as she shows me a video on her phone, showing Joshua, and that Vivian girl.

I furrow my eyebrows before clicking play on the video.

"Hey! It's Joshua Basset, and I have my lovely friend with me today" Josh said cheerily as he gesture to Vivian, who is just sitting there looking pretty, like the doll that she is.

"Vivian Green" she said as she shows her beautiful smile to the camera, there is no doubt that her smile is incredibly beautiful.

"And today we'll be playing Truth or Dare with Teen Vogue" Josh said as he puts on his charming smile, who have fooled millions of typical girls all over the world.

"Okay Viv, truth or dare?" He asks as he lets out a small chuckle.

"I'll go with truth" she said as she smiles cheekily at Josh.

He stuff his hand in the bowl, swirls it around before pulling out an small note, he smiles at he reads it.

"Have you ever made out with someone for more then 10 minutes?" He ask as he throws away the small paper to the ground.

Rude.

"I'll pick those up by the way" he quickly added with a grin, but with a hint of cockiness, as if Josh knows what I'm thinking.

Well played Joshua.

Well played.

But who really knows did he pick those up later.

"Obviously no, I haven't even had my first kiss yet" she said as she gives an small shrug while smiling brightly at Josh.

"Alrighty, Joshy you ready?" She asks as her high pitched voice screeched through the microphone.

Geez.

"Oh boy, uh I pick dare" he said he let out an sigh.

She stuffs her hand in the dare bowl and swirls it around before she picks one out, she looks at it for a second, her expression was shock, I can't tell if she's faking or not though, I'm not an actress okay?

"Kiss the person to your left" she said as she gives him a smile and he lets out an awkward chuckle.

They started leaning in, closer and close, then the camera cuts, and Sofia also snatched her phone back with the sad look still visible on her face.

"Did you see that slut? She's trying to steal away Josh, your man!" She exclaims as she shakes me by the shoulder.

"What the heck are you talking about Sofia!? He's not mine, nor will he ever be mine, I just want to make that clear" I said as I shook off her hands and went back to my bed.

Now it's my turn to be mad, I can't believe I actually thought she was sad about something serious.

"I am never wasting one of my good comforting hugs on you again" I huff angrily as I cross my arms at her.

"Look Olivia, you can deny it all you want, but I can see the burning desire you have for Josh in your eyes, it's so obvious" she said as she let's out an playful scoff.

"Oh really? Tell me about this 'burning desire' you speak of, cause I don't recall ever looking at him in such a way" I said defensively.

"It's just love, I know it" she said with an knowing look on her face.

"Wow Sofia, I thought after all those failed dates and relationships you'd learn something, cause my version of love and your version of love is so completely opposite" I said as I roll my eyes at her.

I'm sorry if I sound sassy and disrespectful, but I'm just speaking the truth here, and I know I don't need to beat around the bush, or hold back for Sofia, I know she can take it, and I know where's the line.

Look, I love love, I'm a Pisces, so I'm a hopeless romantic myself, I wished to one day find my true love and have my own happily ever after, but it's really hard to get noticed, by any guy in general when you are easily lost in the spotlight.

I am a dreamer though.

Always dreaming about different scenarios about meeting my perfect guy, just like all those cliche meet cutes in the movies.

"Fine then, since I'm clearly not the love expert in this situation, please Olivia, enlighten me with your own opinions about love" she said as he huffs and cross her arms like I do.

Look, I've liked a lot of people my whole life, I know, it sounds wrong, but is it really wrong when I have never dated any of the people I liked? Or just dated seriously with anyone in general.

I talk about love and dream about love, and even wish that I could find love, but I never experienced love.

"Look, I'm sorry if I sounded like a bitch, but I just think we have different perspective about love, I want the kind of love that gives you passion, that can make you weak to your knees and fall head over heels for that special person, the kind of love that makes you giddy and go crazy for said person, the kind of love that gives you goosebumps and make your toes curl from the slightest touch from them, the kind of love that you feel adrenaline rush through your veins when you guy's do something exciting or adventurous, the kind of love that you know you want to spend the rest of your life with this person, not anyone else, just them and them only" I explained as my tone got a lot more softer, and it also got me thinking.

Cause this is what I want, I want this kind of love, not the kind of love where your parents give you a adorable puppy on a Christmas morning, not the kind of love when your best friend gives you an really thoughtful present on your birthday, not the kind of love when strangers on the street compliments you.

But I have never experienced that yet, sure I have liked someone so much that I think I can't live without them, but that's not love.

"Wow, I guess I am the noob in this situation, hey, those love novels sure did you some good" she said as she lets out an laugh, and I laugh along.

But I know for a fact that Sofia is far more experienced in the dating department.

At least when she is when compared to me, she have got her heart broken, have broken someone else's heart, she wasn't scared to put it all out there into the battlefield and get hurt, that's how you find love.

But I, on the other hand, is too big of a wuss to risk it all, that's why I haven't found love.

But I do know, that I can sense it when that's the right person, and eventually, I'll give them my all.

"Ugh, who isn't, it's all of our first time being human, so we could never be perfect, even if we really want to" I said as I just gave her a shrug.

"Okay, let's stop talking about all these deep subjects, what are you going to do with the Josh and Vivian situation? Cause I totally don't ship it" she said as she gets back into gossiping about all the celebrities.

"Look, I don't know, it's not my priority to snoop or take care of other people's business, plus, I don't even care if they like each other or not, they can fuck all they want for all I care, it's like you didn't listen to a word I just said, and I poured my heart and soul into that speech" I said as I roll my eyes at my persistence friend.

"Hey, you and Josh is already my favorite ship, and no one can change that, plus, I can picture you and Josh being together in the long run" she said as she sighs dreamily like this is one of those Disney stories.

"And we're talking about long runs? Girl, I don't think he can last a week without having sex with another billions of girls" I scoff as I roll my eyes at her dream.

"Hey, you can't blame a girl for dreaming"

*+*+*+*

Another chapter completed, seems like Olivia doesn't seem to have much interest in Josh, while Sofia is the person who can't stop talking about the both of them.

But we stan an matchmaker best friend.

Especially when the ship she's matchmaking is Jolivia.

I should be in bed right now since I have school tomorrow, but I am still up writing and editing the last few mistakes, actually it's just an excuse to stay on my phone for a couple more hours.

I'm a procrastinator at sleeping too.

Anyways, you guy's have a nice day, I'll see you people later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 15.7K 23
in which nini doesn't get the role of gabriella, the new girl does. ā˜…ć‚œćƒ»ć€‚ć€‚ćƒ»ć‚œć‚œćƒ»ć€‚ć€‚ćƒ»ć‚œā˜†...
22K 433 23
~~A man comes on the speaker and says, "this is your captain speaking. we have run into a thunderstorm and its's not safe for us to be up in the air...
6.9K 247 15
"all i know, is this could either break my heart or bring it back to life got a feeling your electric touch could fill this ghost town up with life...
20.8K 446 15
š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š­š°šØ šœšØš¬š­ššš«š¬ šŸššš„š„ š¢š§ š„šØšÆšž ā†¦ šŽš‹šˆš•šˆš€ š‘šŽšƒš‘šˆš†šŽ is a superstar, her personal affairs being quiet. after a...