8 𝙎𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢

»»--Josh--««

"Hello?" Olivia's soft voice said through my phone.

"Hey Livvy" I said as I try to sound cute, but is only met with a groan of annoyance from Olivia.

"What do you want Josh?" She asks.

"Do you know what time it is?" I ask to start off this wonderful conversation.

"I don't know, midnight?" She respond with the generic answer.

"Nope, it's song writing time, but you're also right to some extent" I said as I start slipping my shoes on.

"To some extent? I was right okay, and what the heck are you talking about, it's past midnight, go to bed you dumb dumb" she said in annoyance somehow making me let out a small chuckle, as I picked up my keys and left the house.

"No, you just need to get off your lazy ass and come meet me outside your campus in 30 minutes, if you're late I'll stand on a Home Depo bucket and yell into a microphone, while standing under your dorm" I deadpanned, I am completely deadass serious, I want to win this bet, and we're already behind schedule, girls usually jumps on me after 'hi' I don't need to do 'conversations'.

"Fine then, I'll just call security on your sorry ass" she snorts.

"Oh, but by then I would already have woken up the whole school, and everyone would know who you are, and know that you're associated with me, then they would never leave you alone after tonight, do you really want that? Nerd" I taunts her as I soon arrived in my parking lot, while opening my car and getting in.

"Fine fine, I know you're an unreasonable jerk anyways, you're lucky I'm an night owl" she said as I start hearing shuffling from the other line.

"Good to know, also, me too" I said before she hung up on me.

Olivia Rodrigo, I will make you fall so head over heels for me that it would give you an headache.

*+*+*+*

"Get in loser you need to get to writing!" I said as I see Olivia walking over to me unwillingly, she yanks open my car door with force while glaring at me with a burning passion.

"Geez, be gentle, this is my baby, you break her, you break me" I said as she got in and strap herself in.

"Good, I would love to break you" she said as she rolls her eyes at me.

"You'll break the last bit of sanity I have for you" I smirk as she got silent real quick.

I haven't really looked at her appearance until I started driving, she was wearing something comfortable and that suited her lazy style.

Olivia definitely was the girl that gives zero fucks about other people's opinions, and I like that about her.

But somehow, she can still seems to be super insecure about herself, that's just a whole mood.