Tender Care

By tayiah18

in which a 17 year old girl encounters her favorite band, and realizes how much they want her. |OneDirection... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six

Forty-two

12.9K 203 30
By tayiah18

Nova splashed around in the tub, while playing with her colorful bath toys.

Nova was really enjoying her bath because the hotel suite tubs were always bigger with more room.

More room for water toys and splashing her daddies, shamelessly. Like how she just sprinkled water on Louis's face seconds ago.

"Darling, you can't keep splashing me. My shirt will get all wet"

Louis chuckled, pulling his shirt to wipe some of the water on his face. He just got ready too and his top already had water stains on it.

"Mine too, she's having way too much fun" Harry agreed, pointing at his shirt as well.

However, as long as their baby was happy, they were okay with it.

It was their second day of being back to work and  shows, and Nova was a little sad in the beginning.

Only because she enjoyed being home so much didn't realize how it was only supposed to be 4 days.

However, this morning, an hour ago, they got a call from one of their managers on their team, and they received amazing news.

After the next month, they would actually be able to have a three week break before ending the tour with only a couple shows after that.

The band was really surprised that their management was being so generous with breaks, they enjoyed getting more time off.

When they told their little girl the news, her mood changed instantly, Nova was really excited to go back home quicker than she thought, even before the tour had to end.

Now that their morning got better just by that, they also had more time today, so Harry suggested Nova take a morning bath since she didn't have one last night.

As Nova progressed with the men, baths have gotten way easier since her first one. She still gets self-conscious at times but little things can help that.

Like lots and lots of bubbles to cover areas on her and also just toys to keep her distracted.

That really works for her.

"Da, look" Nova called to Louis, showing him the new Ariel doll that her daddy Li got her.

She loved it because it was a special, Ariel doll that was made to be in water, and the fins turned colors once it was wet.

Liam got it for her when she was a little sad yesterday.

"I know baby, that's such a cool doll, who got that for you?" Louis asked with a smile.

He already knew but he loved hearing her talk more.

"Daddy Li, because she my favorite princess" Nova answered, before pretending to make her doll swim in the tub.

"You're so cute angel" Harry stated, randomly.

He couldn't help himself, she just looked so adorable and innocent to him.

"Thank you" Nova mumbled, not realizing she said it, since she was focused on the bubbles getting on Ariel's hair.

Louis and Harry only glanced at each other with grins. Nova's words wanted them to melt every time.

After a couple of minutes, Nova looked up at the two before also looking around the bigger tub.

"Daddy, get in bath?" Nova asked, noticing there was room for another person and she wanted someone to play with her in the water.

"Play?" She continued.

Harry was surprised from her suggestion, he didn't think she would ever want that.

However, he had no problem with it but now wasn't the best time since Nova actually had to get out of the bath soon.

"I'm sorry baby, not right now, but another time one of us can come in with you. Alright princess?" Harry cooed, feeling a little bad.

"Okay" Nova nodded, being fine with his answer.

"But Nova, it's actually time to get you out of the bath now. We need to get you dressed, love" Louis stepped in, standing up to grab the fluffy, white towel.

"Aw" Nova whispered, with disappointment. She was actually having a fun time.

"It's okay, you can take another bath tomorrow, Nova" Harry assured, coming over to help her stand up in the tub.

"We're going to have a good day, right little one?" Niall cooed, pulling a baby blue, t-shirt over her head.

"Yes" Nova nodded, as she was sipping on some milk while he got her ready for the day.

Niall decided to get her dressed today, so he had the younger girl on his hotel bed as he did so.

He already put a fresh diaper on so now it was time for just clothes.

"That's good baby" Niall nodded, liking her response.

Sometimes the guys just having Nova claim it was going to be a good day, helped have a positive outlook for her.

Once he pulled up her leggings, he bent down to kiss her cheeks multiple times.

Nova usually loves their kisses but right now she was focused on her milk and Niall kept moving her bottle by accident.

Nova softly pushed Niall's face away from hers.

"Hey, I thought you liked my kisses, love?" Niall asked, only joking.

"I do, but milk" Nova said, before putting her mouth back on and drinking it.

Niall only laughed, realizing she loved her baba's a lot as well.

Nova sat on Zayn's lap while they rested on a couch in the green room.

As he held Nova there, he also held her tablet as they watched nursery rhymes videos.

It was something Nova loved watching with each of her daddies, and whenever they would sing them, it was the funniest thing to her.

Zayn kept her close, as he started to sing one about a baby going to bed.

"Stop" Nova giggled, trying to cover his mouth with her hand.

Zayn laughed, softly moving her hand.

"You don't like this one, baby?" Zayn chuckled.

"No" Nova shook her head, trying to tap the screen to stop the sound.

"Okay, okay Novie, I'll stop it, we'll find another one" Zayn smiled, kissing the side of her face before pausing the YouTube video.

"She did not like that song" Ben laughed, as he sat across from them on another couch.

"She did not" Zayn agreed, looking down, watching Nova be focused on a song that she actually liked.

Suddenly, Liam popped into the room, with his microphone in hand.

"Hey guys" Liam waved, coming closer to the couches.

"Hey Li, what's up" Zayn grinned looking up at Liam.

"Well I don't want to interrupt you two but it's actually time for rehearsals"

Liam said, before peering down at Nova in Zayn's lap.

"Oh okay, hey Ben, you wanna get her" Zayn suggested.

However, Ben was already up on his feet, ready to take Zayn's place on the couch.

Zayn and Liam both kissed Nova's forehead before starting to head out of the room.

"Wait, daddy" Nova called out, causing Liam and Zayn to turn around immediately.

They didn't even care thinking about which exact one she was talking to.

"Yes, flower?" Zayn asked, with a soft gleam in his eyes.

"Um, can I have cookie, please" Nova asked shyly, before gesturing to the catering table that had a couple desserts on it, near them.

There was plate of cookies but there was one that was a pink, sugar cookie that she has been looking at for awhile.

Zayn looked over at table before nodding immediately. "Of course, babe. You can have one, Ben can get it for you, okay?"

Zayn assured, finding it cute how she got shy all of a sudden.

"Yep, you want the pink one?" Ben asked Nova, standing and heading over to the table.

Ben kind of already knew her answer, since he  realized she always chose that color.

Nova nodded, "yes please"

Once Liam and Zayn knew Nova was good, they left to go rehearse.

The band just finished rehearsing the last song on their set list, which was 'best song ever'.

Rehearsals actually went by quick this time as they were more focused, and not just playing around like how they usually do.

Liam was giving his mic back to one of the sound technicians but got interrupted as he heard his name being called.

He turned around to see Marcus next to the stage on the ground.

"Uh, hey Marcus" Liam greeted, not expecting Marcus to talk to him.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" Marcus asked, having to raise his voice since he felt far away from the stage.

"Yeah, of course, let me just get off of here" Liam said referring to the stage.

He then went behind the platform to meet up with Marcus.

Marcus walked out of the empty hallway he was just in, feeling really good.

He just got done speaking to Liam privately there, and the conversation went better than he expected.

Basically, Marcus apologized to Liam and explained why he was acting different around Nova, that could of caused her to feel uncomfortable"

He didn't want to talk to the whole band at once because that would be pretty intimidating, so just talking to Liam felt easier on him.

What surprised him was how Liam fully accepted his apology and actually appreciated him for doing so.

Liam still held down Marcus's actions but understood how Marcus would felt witnessing this uncommon lifestyle.

He knows people don't have to support it but they should at least respect so they can leave the guys alone about it.

Marcus didn't necessarily bring up having an actual crush on her but did confess how seeing Nova made him flustered a little bit.

Liam recognized where Marcus was coming from and stated that everything would be good between the boys and him if he just continued to be respectful around Nova.

Liam said something along the lines of, "We respect you, when you respect us"

And once Marcus agreed to that, He knew the tension was now finally gone between them, and he felt good about it.

Marcus was walking back to a part of backstage, when Pete came around causing him to stop.

"Hello Marcus" Pete said, having a grin on his face.

"Hey Pete, I'm surprised you have a smiling, I thought you would be in a lot pain from multiple hangovers"

Marcus started, using sarcasm to express his feelings.

"Ha-ha, I don't drink everyday, man. You're making me sound like I'm an alcoholic" Pete chuckled, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Well it seemed like it, everyday you texted me on our days off. 'I'm sick of this Marc', 'Nova doesn't need this bullshit', 'why are these guys so obsessed'

Marcus mocked, using Pete's drunk and emotional voice, and pretending to cry.

"Okay I was drunk but I wasn't that drunk. Did I even say or text all of those thin-"

"Yes, yes you did. I can show you the proof on my phone"

Marcus shook his head, finding this funny how Pete didn't remember any of those things.

"Okay well I'm sorry I'm bombarded you with how I felt. I just had a lot of emotions on my mind from this situation" Pete apologized.

"It's just I'm always thinking if Nova's oka-"

"But that's the thing, you don't have to keep thinking about it. I just came to realize that we have no control, so let's just leave this alone. I'm tired of always talking about it"

"Leave it alone? why are you dismissing this so quickly all of a sudden. I thought you cared about getting Nova out of this?" Pete asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well yeah, if she actually confessed she wanted out. However, now we know that she wants to stay with the guys so I'm not analyzing it. That's the end I guess, it's in God's hands now."

Marcus tried to joke at the end but Pete's face was still very serious and annoyed.

"Okay but what if Ben was lying and she really does want to leave them. Maybe he's just hiding how she feels" Pete said, throwing out random ideas.

He didn't want Marcus to completely give up on this, it was to help the teenager after all.

Help, in different ways or another.

"That's a possibility, but I'm getting tired of caring anymore about this. I don't have the time and energy to save someone who doesn't want to be saved,"

"Pete, you just got to learn to leave this alone, trust me it helps. I actually just got done talking to Liam and now our tension that we had is out the window" Marcus continued.

Pete had a confused expression on his face as Marcus went on.

"How? I thought they were ignoring us because of Nova" Pete responded.

"Well they were but not for me anymore. I just apologized to Liam for the whole inconvenience and how I was wrong-"

"You apologized? for what? I thought you were joking when you said you were going to do that, because till this day I still don't even know what we did wrong"

Marcus just gave a Pete a look.

"Pete, if I can admit I looked at her in ways I shouldn't have so can you. But the good thing is Liam accepted my apology so everything is back to normal with them" Marcus shrugged.

"I know you don't want to, but you should at least think about apologizing as well" Marcus continued, looking at Pete.

"Uh, I don't know about that. I'm still holding my ground" Pete defended, not wanting to say sorry for shit.

"Well it's up to you, but I'm going to go see if Brain needs any help with the sound booth set up. I'll see you later"

Marcus shrugged before starting to walk away from him.

"Yeah, I'll see you later"

As Pete watched Marcus leave, he just shook his head.

He was completely disappointed on how Marcus's  view changed so quick for the worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 10.6K 44
So it's my 18th birthday, being considered an adult is one thing. But being kidnapped by One Direction is another.
56.3K 390 53
My 1st ever age play as I been reeding other wattpad aorthers 1D age plays books