𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

By AttInc

𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨... More

𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27 .
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐈
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
Note/PSA
43.
44.
45.
46.
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
Sequal

24.

32.7K 1.9K 1.8K
By AttInc

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲
𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥

Monday

"Why you not in school?" My dad opened my door brushing his hair.

"I'm not required to go to my class today they having a test and I already took it."

"You work today?"

"Yes unfortunately and I get paid in a couple hours. I'm happy now."

"We need to chat about your newly found relationship." What if he don't like him? Cause I certainly do. "I want you to be careful with messing with any boy, if you can't see him becoming a man leave him now. Santiago don't seem like a bad person you came in happy so in a way under my hate that he is taking you away from me I like him only because you like him."

"You know his name Santana, that really made me feel better I don't want to seem like I'm leaving you."

"We are always going to be close no matter where you go and who you're with. What college did you choose?"

"Honestly Harvard is where I'm leaning towards, they have the best program.

"They do and John Hopkins. I want to ask you one  thing, please tell me personally when you start having sex. It's going to break my heart but I want to know."

" I will.  Are you going to work?"

"Yeah check out this land then back in office. Y'all want to take a family vacation? To like Africa or some shit I'm getting tired of seeing these white people in my face everyday."

"That would be cool. I really think we should start visiting your family more we haven't seen grandma in so long."

"We can go this Sunday after church."

"About church, can I invite Santana?" I bit my lip suggestiing. "I can tell his family aren't too deep into religion, he just needs it."

"Definitely, we going to going to grandma church so ask his family you don't know if they on that asymmetrical shit or not."

A- what, " atheist, I will."

"Aight let me go love you." His kissed me ceck.

"Love you too."

Incoming FaceTime call Santana

"You ain't at school either?"

"No I didn't have to take the test today, whats your reaason?"

"Same." He moved around before getting out his bed. "Man my momma be too bored."

"She's having a girl?"

"Bullshit." He snacthed the big brother sign off the foor. "You see how Trae act with you, I wanted to avoid having to fight niggas."

"Be happy, I low key always wanted a sister younger then Trae so we could do girly things, then go bother Trae."

"I didn't want no more siblings, babies be ugly as fuck when they come out then people be like they so cute, stop lying shit look like a damn frog."

Dropping my mouth I tried to laugh because it was true some babies were ugly, "I was ugly, looked like somebody Chinese grandmother."

"Feel bad for your baby pictures, I was a fine looking baby."

Tuh. "Whatever. You should bring me a number one with no pickles, large fry, large lemonade with polynesion and Chick-fil-A sauce from Chick-fil-A please."

He hung up causing my mouth to drop. Breaking up with him already.

【________】

Struggling to put my shirt over my head the door bell ring, " If this ain't my food.."

Running down the stairs I almost tripped seeing Santana figure standing outside. That's weird I know what he look like without seeing him. "You got my food?!"

"Better open the door before this white lady call the police."

"What whit- oh that's Ms.D she cool. Hey Ms.D." I waved letting Santana in.

"Girl I see you! Get that shit."

"Oh yeah she from the south side I hear it"

Get what shit?

" Thank you so much."

"You got dress for work because I did? That's lame."

"Your lame for hanging up on me." I rolled my eyes at him taking my food into my room. Eating in my room made the food taste better, I don't know why but it did.

"Am I allowed in there?"

"Nobody is home and yes. You wanna watch Greys Anatomy I got caught up to you."

"Yeah I heard that bitch Teddy did some shit"

(If you watch this show, the last season made me so mad fuck Teddy that hoe can die.)

𝗗𝗮𝗱

Not you forgot you had to pay me back for that computer.

lol I don't

You do the hell

𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀

"Trae take me home." I mugged him watching India stand outside the store.

"You think I'm about to give my dad back a car I didn't even ask to drive with no gas? To hell you go."

He walked towards the door before glancing at India then bucking at her. Can't take him no where.

"Pussy!" She yelled causeing him to stop and walk back to the car.

"What happened?"

"I don't trust her, just gone use my card." He stood at the gas pump.

"Wassup Queen!"

Laughing at India I couldn't entretain the poor it wasn't' in me. "We don't like you bitch."

"You hit women shut the hell up."

"When I feel threatened let's not get any closer."

"Just tell Cay I want my nigga back!"

"It's the fact that she don't know you." I mumbled as Trae got back in the car.

"About to run this bitch over."

"Do what you gotta do bae." I sat back.

【________】

"Mom please!" I held my my head up stareing at her.

"No! Yuh wanna be fast and fucking boys figure out what the fuck your going to do." She yelled at me throwing the bills at me.

"What yuh mean?! I pay half the bills and feed you. I make me own money without having sex with Traevon."

"Please. James told me you fucked his son to pay the rent before. Stop talking to me."

"You know what beleive that man that sees you struggle. I don't have to fuck anyone for money."

After coming home Trae came in one thing led to another and we ended up having sex but it felt different.

He was slower, I felt in love but I didn't tell him that.

My mom walked in after Trae left noticing how messed my room was and starting going off. It was definitely disrespectful to have sex in my mother's house but I pay half the rent and bills.

She couldn't kick me out because she couldn't maintain this household by herself with her giving money to man who doesn't help her.

Seems like everybody has momma issues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 23.1K 26
❝ Everybody ain't your friend. ❞ ©𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.
6.7K 255 10
'𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞?'
38K 997 15
𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐.. ©𝘽𝙤𝙤...
107K 4K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...