His Maid || rewritten || (On...

By REDonCRACK

ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄʀɪᴠᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴏʀ ᴄᴀɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ... More

O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y

E i g h t e e n

4.2K 206 78
By REDonCRACK

Chapter 18|
"하우 유 라이크 댓?"

"I'm hungry, let's order some food" Chaeyoung spoke and Lisa nodded her head in agreement. "That's a good idea, Chae. You know what, since it's already six in the evening, why don't we call everyone and have a dinner together instead?" Lisa suggested and Chaeyoung smiled at her, seems like they were thinking the same thing.

"I'll call them" Lisa spoke and headed out of her room. She called them all one by one, going in to their rooms and knock on their door. She went to Tzuyu's room first and it was perfect because Tzuyu keeps complaining that she's also hungry. Then she went to Jungkook's room. She knocked on his door, "coming" he spoke.

Just then, Jungkook opened the door with a smile on his face, "perfect, we're ready---" they met each other's gazes and Jungkook's smile faded. He wasn't expecting to see her. She looked at him, is he perhaps going somewhere? "I just called you because, we're having dinner at Jimin and Chae's room" she spoke.

He pursed his lips, "uh, I'm good, actually. I'm going to have dinner somewhere else, with someone" Jungkook specified the word 'someone' for her to hear, which seems like Lisa doesn't really care that much. And then, someone arrived, catching both of their attention.

A woman.

"Jungkook-sshi" Jean came and smiled at him. "Jean, hey." Lisa's eyes stick upon the woman the moment she arrived, and Jungkook can't keep his eyes off of Lisa and keep wondering what is she thinking?

"I'd like you to meet, Ms Manoban, my personal assistant" her eyes went to him as he introduced her to the girl. 'his personal assistant' he's not wrong though, but there's just something that is making her feel wrong and uncomfortable.

And not to mention he's using formalities too, he called her Ms Manoban.

"Hi, I'm Jean Parker." The girl offered her hand for a handshake, Lisa just absentmindedly accepted it, nodding her head. She was completely silent the whole time.

"Just... Call me Lisa" Lisa uttered, coldly.

Then she didn't know how to react when both of them started having a conversation with each other and she felt left out. As if she wasn't even existing. "I'm just... Gonna go" she spoke, but no one was even listening.

She pursed her lips and was about to leave. "Oh, Lisa? Jungkook?" Taehyung called them both upon as he just got out of his room as well. "What are you two doing?" He questioned.

"Great, Taehyung, you're here. Let's go have dinner, everyone's waiting at the room" she spoke. "What about you, Kook?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with furrowed eyebrows. "No. Taehyung" Lisa's whispered at Taehyung and pursed her lips.

She scratched her nape awkwardly. "We should go ahead" she muttered. "You two enjoy your dinner, we're leaving" Lisa spoke without even looking at Jungkook.

Of course, Jungkook introduced the girl to Taehyung, they shake hands and stuff. "We're going to have dinner" Jean spoke up, "we're having a date----" Jungkook got cut off when Taehyung intentionally speak up.

"RIGHT!! you too enjoy your dinner then? We'll go ahead" Taehyung looked at Jungkook and inched himself closer to Lisa who had her back facing the both of them. She don't know, she just can't seem to look at Jungkook

"Let's go, Lisa." Taehyung put his hand on her back as they both walked away. And Jungkook didn't know how to react as well as he stared at them walking away. "Was that your friend, Jungkook? " Jean asked.

"Uh, him? Yeah, he's my friend." Jungkook spoke

"He seems like he likes your Personal assistant" Jean suddenly uttered and Jungkook shifted his eyes towards her. "I don't think so. They're basically bestfriends" Jungkook defended.

"Oh really?"

"Oh well, I pretty much like them both as a couple. They look good together, honestly"

Jungkook felt himself tensing up that made him clench his fist and grit his teeth.

~

It seemed like Lisa's thoughts and emotions has suppressed her voice that she didn't bother talking the moment she and Taehyung arrived at the room. She just can't stop thinking about Jungkook and...that woman.

They're both are having dinner together, it's basically a date.

"He's dating her?" She murmurs, "who's dating who?" Jimin questioned, helping the others prepare the table. "And where the heck is Jungkook? He's supposed to be here" he utters, putting the plates on it's place.

"He went out with someone" Lisa voices out nonchalantly. That's when Taehyung and Tzuyu's eyes diverted towards her. "Oh, that Jean girl" Tzuyu murmurs, shaking her head in disbelief.

"I-- I didn't know he uh, invited someone, Tzu. It's my first time meeting that woman, is he Jungkook's friend?" Lisa mind asking, "Jean is one of the contributors for the event. We just met, a while ago when Ms May introduced her to us" Tzuyu spoke, feeling a little guilty in all of the sudden. At some point she's blaming herself for forcing them to come here.

Lisa just nodded her head. "I see" she flickered her eyes somewhere else. Her emotion is cold, nonchalant and stoic, everyone never failed to notice how dead and gray her eyes are at this moment.

She's absentmindedly eating as they all gathered around. Everyone started conversing but she was left out once again. She didn't bother paying attention or even listening to them.

She's conflicted and bothered.

The moment she saw Jungkook with another woman a while ago, that's when the unpleasant feeling came over, it flows through her body and it's causing her distress. She just doesn't like the sight she saw a while ago.

And here she goes, playing with her food, poking the shrimp with the fork as she's drowning in her thoughts once again.

What is it that she's feeling?

She's being avoided,

Something that Jungkook has never done before,

It really bothers her.

Jungkook's actions, their situation right now, and her feelings are the ones peeving her.

Or isn't it,

Jealousy?

The moment she saw Jean a while ago, she admitted to herself that she was jealous. She just don't want to speak it out loud.

"I'm done eating" she stood up from her seat and made the chair squeak because of her aggressive move, stunning everyone around. She grabs her plate and put it into the sink, before she proceeded to the living room, slumping herself into the couch.

She didn't even notice everyone's gazes sticking upon her.

"This is all my fault" Taehyung and Tzuyu spoke out together. The younger pursed her lips, while Taehyung looked down on his food. "What?"

"Are we the only one who doesn't have any idea what's going on around here?" Jimin questioned and Rosè glared at him. "The fact that Jungkook and Lisa's been acting like that since the moment we arrived, I don't see any reason why they're both acting like that, I swear" Jimin uttered.

"Anothing thing is that, this is very unusual thing for Jungkook to do" Taehyung added. "When I sent him the picture and told him that Lisa is having lunch with me, he immediately blocked me" right when Taehyung stated, Tzuyu and Rosè's eyes widened.

"So you had a lunch with Lisa?" Rosè asked, and Tae nods his head in agreement. "So that's it. I knew it was jealousy all along" Rosè spoke.

They all went silent as they gazes upon her with furrowed eyebrows. Soon enough, she finally understood what she meant.

"Shouldn't we do something about this?" Taehyung asked in concern.

Rosè shook her head and smiled.

"Unless none of them speaks up first, this thing will never be resolved. Let them handle this, Taehyung."

~

The night goes on without having Lisa talking to anyone, she wasn't in the mood. And instead of sleeping, her mind and heart keeps her awake. Thinking about how's Jungkook and the girl named Jean are going. Are they having fun? Perhaps they do.

It's a date after all.

She shifted her position, turning her body from right to left and then do the same thing over and over. Staring at the ceiling above her, then she went to check the time, and it's already one a.m

She groaned in frustrations. Everyone's sleeping right now, she assumed. "Why don't you sleep? Go to sleep Lisa, what is wrong with you? Stop thinking about that" she face-palmed herself and breathed in deeply.

"Damn it" A certain scenario won't leave her mind.

The morning came and Lisa was sleepless, obviously. She fell asleep around two in the morning or so. But then again, she woke up at six. Today's gonna be the start of event and she will assume that there's gonna be a lot of activities.

Right, activities. Why don't she just distract herself and have fun instead of thinking about those bunch of nonsense? Alright, she'll do that.

The clock strikes seven and everyone was already awake. Ms May already talked to Tzuyu regarding everything that is why, Tzuyu and her friends are preparing as well. Tzuyu happened to mention that they're gonna be meeting a lot of kids today, from the orphanage. Lisa can't help but smile at the thought, same goes for Rosè because they both love kids.

Everyone gathered at the lobby, as Tzuyu told them so. Ms May and Jean are also waiting for them, there. "Where is Jungkook?" Jean suddenly asked, and they all turned their eyes towards her. What?

Chaeyoung be side-eyeing the girl and secretly judging her right now. Same goes for Tzuyu who suddenly felt possessive of her brother. "He's still probably fast asleep, you know what, why don't we just proceed? He can catch up to us" Tzuyu eyed the girl and spoke.

"I'm here" their eyes flickered towards Jungkook except for Lisa. She had to roll her eyes in annoyance. She didn't even bother looking at his direction. Jungkook smiled at everyone, and Lisa can see how Jean's eyes light up as he appeared.

Gosh!

This place is suffocating her.

"Hi Jungkook"- Jean

Her expression turned cold once again, "tsk" she scoffed. "I'm leaving" then she walked out of the place, fastening her pace as she couldn't contain her frustrations and annoyance anymore. Jungkook can't seem to take his eyes off of Lisa as she paced out of the room.

They proceeded to go to the venue of the event which will be held on the seashore. They fully prepared the area as they put on a lot of decorations and stuff. Including the welcome speech and introduction for Tzuyu and the rest of her friends. Tzuyu has become a special person for the orphanage since she has been servicing them and sponsoring them for three years already.

And Jungkook didn't even know.

"I would like to thank Ms Chou Tzuyu for everything she provided and helped with our orphanage and the kids. Thank you so much, Tzuyu. And as a 'thank you' the kinds have prepared their girts for you, and your friends Tzuyu-dear"

They seems to be having a lot of fun.

Tzuyu was surprised that each one of the kids are having these wrapped gifts that they giving to them. Her heart just melted. "They are so cute, oh my Gosh." Rosè can't contain her smile.

Same goes for Jimin who had been staring at Rosè for the meantime. Surprised that the girl is fond of kids, although, he smiled, knowing she will great at one thing.

Taehyung talked to the kids and introduced himself. "Annyeong" he greeted the girl who came towards him. "Hello. You are so handsome" the girl perhaps she's five years old, came to Taehyung and complimented him right away.

He giggled, "aww, thank you, baby. I'm Taehyung, but call me Taehyung-oppa. Can you tell me your name?"

"I'm Ji-a. Taehyung-oppa"

They had fun, but where is Jungkook and Lisa? Well, Jungkook is accompanying Jean to whatever kind of things they're doing. And Lisa tried everything to keep herself distracted. She keeps reminding herself that the event is the only reason why she's here, and she must enjoy this moment.

And she managed to do all of that, ignore Jungkook and his girl, and have fun instead.

"I'll be damned if I keep this feelings overtake me" she murmured to herself. "Hi, pretty noona" she shifted her eyes towards a young boy who is now handing her a small box. "Hi, handsome" she smiled and sat down to reach his level.

"Ms May told me to make something special and give it to someone who is very pretty. And I saw you, pretty-nonna" Lisa can't help but giggle at him. He's so adorable, really. "You were the prettiest among all of the  women here in this island" Lisa gasped softly at what the kid just said.

"Aww, thank you so much. And what shall I call you, little handsome?" She asked him and poked his nose softly using her finger. "I'm Leo, noona" he introduced himself. "Leo. You have a very handsome name, it suits you. Call me Lisa-noona"

And as she was grasping the box, she kept wondering what is it that's inside it.

"You're like a doll, noona."

"Thank you, Leo. But can I ask though, what's inside this box?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "It's a secret, noona. You will find out once you open it" he spoke.

Lisa nodded her head and decided to open the box instead. But the box was impossible to open. She gazed at Leo with confusion as she tries opening the box. "What kind of glue did you use on this, baby?"

Leo just giggled at her. "Just open it later, noona."

"What's going on here?" Then Taehyung came upon to pry. "Leo, gave me this box and it's so hard to open" Lisa  clenched the box, but still failed to open it. "Lemme see" she handed it to Taehyung and he tried opening it. Still it's impossible to open.

"Woah, did Thor weild this box, that its so hard to open?" He questioned and Leo laughed at him.

On the other hand. Jungkook watched them from afar and his gaze hardened. He happened to meet Lisa's cold gaze as well, they stared at each other for seconds. She was the first to look away and she did it almost rolling her eyes at him.

He scoffed at her gesture.

"Fine, you wanna play a game. I'll give you what you want" he murmured.

~

"How you like that?"

This may be one of the longest chapter I've published in this book, so far. Nah, whatever, it's not something I should be proud of.

Anyways, stay tuned for the upcoming chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 1.5K 35
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
969K 22.9K 39
In the wake of her mother's passing, six-year-old Luella finds unexpected solace in the company of her long-lost brothers, absent from her life for y...
48.5K 659 39
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...