everything i wanted ; Billie...

By cryandcomplain

Lexi is a small growing photographer who lives in a small town in Virginia. Her life is pretty boring, she ba... More

1
2
3
4
5
6- Lexis PoV
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20-tour time
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Authors note
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
im here for you
43
thankyou
50K!!!!
????
EPIPHANY

42

8K 183 228
By cryandcomplain

My mom and dad went on vacation today so its just me and my sister Megan at home. At least we get a good bonding session. I haven't really checked up on how she's doing. Its Friday so shes at school till 3, ill pick her up after.

I finally saw my car my parents got me too, it's a matte white range rover, i'm in love with it so much. I also think Lucie is coming to stay with me all week.

"Get in loser were going shopping" I shout out the widow of my car, mimicking mean girls and pulling up at my best friend's house. I'm dragging Lucie out to the mall because I need new clothes for tour.

I feel my phone vibrating and hand it to Luce while I drive down the road. She answers it and puts it on loud speaker.

"Hey lexi I have a question" my sister says on the phone.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I have a boyfriend, I want you to meet him and for him to stay at our house in the spare room" she begs. My eyes widen in shock. My sister is dating what the fuck.

"Erm... yeah.. sure ok" I say, not really knowing how to react.

"Thank you i love you bye" she says quickly and ends the call.

I look at Lucie in shock. My little 15 year old baby sister has a boyfriend. No.

"Shall we bring the guys round so they can bond with him?" She asks.

"Good idea" I respond, tapping my steering wheel with my hands. Fucking crazy bro.

//
After the mall, Lucie and I drive to the school to collect my sister and her boyfriend. I dont know if to act protective or cool, what the fuck.

Anyway the mall was a success i'm happy.

We pull up in the carpark, surprisingly next to our friend Alex who's picking up his brother. "Yo al, my house tonight yeah my sisters got a boyfriend I need your help" I shout out of Lucie's window. He sticks his thumbs up at us as his brother gets in the car.

A few minutes later my sister and some kinda tall blonde kid come strolling to my car. I mean he's not bad I guess. She opens the car door and gets in with her boyfriend.

"Hi" I say, turning round so I can see them in the back. "Im lexi and this is my friend lucie" I add.

"I'm Mason, thanks for letting me stay" he says putting his seatbelt on. I smile and nod, turning back round again and widening my eyes at L.

I start the car and drive out of the carpark, waving at Alex.

"How was school" I say, stopping at the lights.

"Terrible I hate my teachers" Megan says. Just as i'm about to reply my phone rings again on Lucie's lap.

"Its billie shall i answer it" She asks and I nod. Lucie presses the green button and puts it on loud speaker shushing everyone.
//

"Hey baby" I hear Billie's voice say all raspy, i think shes been sleeping. Megan looks at me weirdly through the mirror.

"Hi bil, your on loudspeaker, i'm in the car with Lucie, my sister and her new boyfriend mason" I say.

"Wait facetime me I wanna see" she says and starts video calling my phone. Lucie answers and turns the camera to show my sister and Mason in the back and then moves it onto me.

"oooo Megan has a boyfriend" Billie says with a funny smirk on her face.

"Wait is that actually Billie Eilish?" Mason asks confused.

"Yeah its me dude, your step sister to be is my photographer and girlfriend" Billie says.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. Im sorry what.

"Girlfriend?" I say to Billie with my eyebrow raised. She bites her lip and plasters a smile onto her face.

"Thats right mama" She says. I look away from the phone, my cheeks turning red.

"Don't I get a say in this eilish" I ask jokingly, glancing at the phone and then back to the road.

"Sure, Lexi will you be my girlfriend?, i didn't want to do this over the phone but I couldn't wait" she says, lying down on the bed with shark climbing on top of her, but that isn't her bed.

I look at Lucie who has her bottom lip sticking out in awe and is nodding yes at me. I pull in the driveway and take my phone, looking at Billie.

"Sure whatever O'connell" I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Oh and by the way, get our your car and come in here, i'm in your house" she says turning the camera round to show me my room.

I open my mouth in shock and end the call quickly running out of the car, throwing the keys at Lucie for her to lock it. I enter the house seeing my brother and his girlfriend there. So that's how Billie got inside.

A huge smile grows on my face as I see her walking down the stairs. Once she reaches the bottom I wrap my arms around her tightly, sinking my body into hers. I feel like I haven't seen her for ages but i have. She pulls away and rests her forehead on mine.

"Hi" she whispers.
"Hi" I say back in between a laugh.
She presses her plump lips on mine passionately, but pulls away soon after as we aren't alone. Not really wanting to have a make-out session in front of my sister right now.

"Megan!" Billie says and gives her a small hug.

"Hi Billie" she says, trying to act cool but you know she wants to freak out. Lucie gives Billie a side hug, they have met before but don't really know each other.

"Sup dude" Billie says, fist bumping Mason. "I can't say I was expecting to meet a celebrity today but it's completely fine, nice to meet you" he says.

Ok yeah I actually like him, he doesn't seem like a dickhead. Shark, Billie's dog carefully runs downstairs being cautious not to fall and excitedly jumps up at me. I pick him up and he licks my face repeatedly.

"Hi buddy" I say, trying to move my face away.

"I had to bring him, I missed him and then someone is going to pick him up when we start tour again" Billie tells me, putting her hand on my waist.

I look at Billie's outfit , she's wearing her cute lil burberry sweatshirt which Im in love with so much.

"I want this" I say pulling on her sleeve and kissing Sharks little head. She smiles at me and shakes her head.

///
It's around 9pm now, all my friends are here including Alex and Kelsey who are trying to pick out a film at the moment. Megan is cuddling with her boyfriend on the couch which I find so weird but i'm dealing.

I take my seat next to Billie, she puts her arm round me as I lean into her a bit.

"I cant deal with that" I whisper into her ear, turning my head secretly pointing at Megan and mason. She stares into my eyes and smiles.

"It is kinda weird actually, but they seem kinda cute at the same time" she says. I sigh and she places a kiss on my lips, instantly making me feel better. I lean my head onto her shoulder and she rests hers on top of mine. We intertwine our fingers and focus on the TV.

"We put bad neighbours on cause we had no idea what else" Lucie says, sitting next to Kelsey. It's a good film anyway so whatever.

//

Halfway through the film Billie places multiple kisses on the top of my head. I yawn and look at her.

"Wanna go to your room?" she whispers, her breath brushing on my face. I nod and peck her lips a few times.

"Guys were going to bed" I say, getting up with the green haired girl doing the same. I lean down to Lucie and whisper in her ear. "Make sure Mason doesn't stay in my sisters room for me" I say her and she nods. There's plenty of rooms for all of them anyway.

Billie holds my hand leading me upstairs, she pulls me into my room and we lock the door behind us. She pulls me into her and kisses me passionately. I knew this was what she wanted.

I grab the ends of her jumper and pull it up lightly, letting her know to take it off. She pulls it over her head leaving her in a black tank top and reattaching her lips on mine. I place my hand on her exposed chest, as she deepens the kiss placing her tongue in my mouth.

Billie moves us backwards onto the bed and climbs on top of me, still moving our lips perfectly together. She puts her hand up my shirt, resting it on my stomach. I push Billie up for a second and take my own shirt off. She places wet kisses all over my chest before, putting her hands behind my back and playing with my bra strap looking at me for approval.

I nod at her and she unfastens it, taking it off me and throwing it on the floor. She kisses each of my boobs for a minute before going back to my lips.

Her hand sneaks down my pants, touching my area. I unbutton my jeans and billie pulls them down, taking my underwear with her. My hand grabs hold of Billie's tank top.

"Off" I say and she takes a deep breath before taking it off, exposing herself.

"Your so beautiful billie" I say. I can tell she wasn't confident about doing that. Her lips attach onto mine again hungrily. She moves down my neck and sucks on it for a while, definitely leaving a mark. Slowly, she kisses down my body to the middle of my thighs. Placing kiss on my clit and opening. I arch my back slightly as she stars rubbing me with her fingers, letting out a small quiet moan.

Billie looks at me and bites her lip before entering one finger slowly inside of me. I squeeze my eyes shut trying to moan quietly so nobody will hear. She thrusts her finger in and out, moving faster and faster. Soon after she adds in another finger, curling them inside my walls making me loose my shit. She does it one more time causing me to cum.

She removes her fingers and lies next to me smiling. I sit up and hold onto her pants.

"Baby you dont have too" She says, holding onto my hand.

"Shhh" I say and take her pants off, bringing a smile to her face. I kiss her lips softly and then move down to her chest. I'll make a little mark of my own. I suck on her collarbone as she runs her hands through my hair. I take my mouth off it and smile at the hicky i made.

Slowly, I kiss down her body right to her cliterous which i suck on carefully. Billie throws her head back and lets out a breath. I enter my finger inside her, continuing to suck on her clit.  She grips the sheets with her hands, trying to hold her noise in.

I add another finger and soon after she cums. We both collapse down onto the bed, cuddling each other out of breath.

"I love you Lexi" She says.

"I love you too bil" I reply

~~~~~~~~~~
hahahahaha i couldnt stop laughing when writing this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 7.5K 109
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
155K 3.5K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
190K 6.1K 26
aspen d'angelo is set to appear as a special guest on billie eilish's upcoming 'happier than ever' world tour. what will happen when their management...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...