Rewriting the Apocalypse

By xXSandy088Xx

In a world filled up with zombies, all his mind was taken by a single man: strong, handsome and cold; the sad... More

1_The Meeting
2_explaination
3_Letters
4_The meeting room
5_ Living Together
6_Along
Maps
7_ 1 year later
8_ Heaven and Hell
9_On my way
10_The boss
11_ Something is wrong
12_Bad Luck
Memory Fragments(YYf)
13_Deal between the bosses
14_ Hard Mission
15_ Life in Heaven
17_The Hunters
apologize
18_ Getting captured again
19_Hide Wolfgang
20_Yang Yifei's arrival in Heaven
21_ Heaven (1)
22_Heaven (2)
Ling Song

16_ The silent boy

1.6K 123 13
By xXSandy088Xx

The next day, Ling Song's bad mood already lifted up and went straight to search for Yang Yifei to start the day with his face but when he turned from a corner in the hallway, he dumped onto someone and fall on the ground.

He growled a little and rubbed his nose as he stood up, his ass a little aching.

"You brat, watch where you walk."

Ling Song heard one of the voices he came to hate in this past month, when he looked up to the tall woman who always wear high heels and shot skirt, he saw on her face disgust like he was a cockroach.

The day just started, he didn't want it to be already ruined so he decided to ignore her but she insisted and grabbed him by the arm "How dare you ignore me! This is my base, you can't just do as you like!"

Her base? Where that came from?
"Seriously, what's wrong with you woman?" He slapped her hands away and glared at her "I don't like to be touched by rude people so please restrain your self from doing something like this." He said pissed as he glanced away from her glare. He knows that provoking this woman is something that he shouldn't even waste the time, he met many women like her, but this one is going to his nerve.

But he can't really really hate her like any of Yang Yifei's subordinates. Those people are the heroes of the world, kinda, they accomplished Yang Yifei's mission so they can be called like that.

He saw them long ago, but they were all covered with a cloak but he remembers that in front of everyone else, there was a shining blonde hair popping out of a black cloak ordering the poeple to attack the government.

He despise this woman but in the end, she's still one of Yang Yifei loyal subordinates.

But lately he really can't bring to like this woman... mostly like... he likes to piss her off by using Yang Yifei. Well he knows that this woman wants his Vincent. But he can't hand him to anyone. Yang Yifei is his most favorite person ever.

But then he saw someone patting Mei's shoulder.

Mei turned her head and noticed who patted her, she rolled her eyes to Henry but eventually turned around and started to walk away.

Linh Song looked at her back and then looked down to his body... ah... he's in a bad mood again.
But before that, how come she suddenly left when it looked like she was about to explode?

He looked at Henry and remembered that he was the son of the precious mafia boss? This prove that this kid is really important to the group but...

His eyes fell on Henry's neck and saw a familiar necklace and confirmed his doubts.

"Hey thank you... you helped me for a really difficult moment." He smiled at him but like always he didn't get any reply.

After a while of waiting he felt a little awkward so he decided to go away while thinking about another problem that came out in his head but not after making 2 or 3 steps away, he turned around and saw that Henry was still looking at him, leaning on the wall with his hands on his pockets like he had nothing to do at the moment.

"Why don't you speak?" He asked while slowly walking in front of Henry with a dubious expression.

"Are you shy? Or perhaps you just don't want to talk with people cause you had some kind of trauma?
... Or maybe you just don't like speaking?... what is it?" He wanted to speak with this kid, a person dear to his Vincent but who died in his previous life.

He looked at the necklace on Henry's neck and remembers that it was Vincent' when they first met.

Will he die cause of a disease? Normal people can still catch one and he doesn't look like he have a gift.

Maybe he died cause of a zombie...

Ling Song looked attentively at Henry but still not getting any kind of reply when the other guy, who was looking down on him with a blank expression, slowly opened his mouth and revealing his secret.

Ling Song widened his eyes as he saw the reason why he doesn't speak or more precisely why he couldn't speak.

Henry's tongue was half cut off.

"Ohh..." He breathed out and looking up to Henry's eyes.

Henry closed his eyes and stared at his reaction but he noticed that for such a little kid, his reaction was quite calmer than the adults that have seen his tongue.

After some seconds of silence, Ling Song already made up his mind, he decided what he will do for this kid.

"Do you want to come to my birthday?"

Henry was taken aback by the kid with his strange question, does a person even celebrate a birthday nowadays? Like he thought, this kid was a spoiled young master.

He frowned unpleased by such a pampered kid and turned around to walk away.

"I will take your silence as a yes then." Ling Song said half grinning by such an attitude before turning around to go to his destination but then he heard a strange sound coming from behind and turned aroun to see Henry covering his mouth with a dark expression.

Ling Song tilted his head and thought that Henry kid was a little pitiful but it was probable brought by a normal life of a mafia family but still... he was still a kid.

Henry wanted to stop him but in the end, he just ridiculed himself. He hated the fact his tongue got choped off because of his own blood, he hated the fact that he can't be a normal person... to talk, to laugh... he missed talking to people.

At first he thought that silence wasn't that bad but not being able to communicate with someone was harder than he thought... and everyone around him was way older than him and so they don't pay him any attention.

Ling Song seeing how things was turning over to such a negative aura, he decided to break the ice"Henry" he called.

"Since you're such an important person for him, I'll grant you a wish." He said while taking out his phone and connecting his to Henry's to send him his number.

"Once you know your wish just send me a message, reflect on it and take your time... no need to rush, just remember, I might be able to give you whatever you want apart for a whole world." He said not wanting to waste another minute with another person that is not his Vincent. He put his phone inside his pocket not wanting to put it around his neck anymore since peole might think he's too childish.

He turned around and went to find his man. It passed too much time to his liking, he needed to see Yang Yifei.

He arrived in front of the room which became Yang Yifei's office but when he was about to open the door he thought of something.

His birthday was in 2 months and Damian got him a mission just yesterday, would it be a waste of time to lazy around here?

He scratched the back of his head and looked around before changing direction to find Hu Zhi.

He might be obsessed with the other man but he also need to consider that time is important when he is in charge of managing a big zoo in the wildness and prevent some disasters that can couse the disappearance of his man once again.

And anyway, Yang Yifei can't run away from him anywhere.

2 months...

"Where are you going?"

Ling Song thoughts where stopped by a voice coming behind him and immediately guessed the owner of such a deep voice, he turned around and smiled at Vincet the moment he saw his handsome face.

"Also monitoring me?" He came closer to the other man.

"...Even if the phone is turned off, the two dots won't dissapear." He said a little annoyed about that but it was kinda useful if he wants to escape from this kid, he can always leave the phone in a room to deceive the boy.

"Just to remind you of my existence." He said entering the room while reorganizing his thoughts once again. Looks like today there was a lot going in his head.

"Something happened?" Yang Yifei studied the boy's expression and went to sit on the couch where the boy also sat soon after him.

"Not really, I'm just thinking that I can do some useful thing within 2 months, before my birthday"

"Sich as?" Yang Yifei glanced at him thinking that this kid was going to make a mess again.

"I didn't have the time to visit some guilds and make some alliances like with the Blue Rose" he said looking at the map on his phone.

Yang Yifei's actual base was in the K•city, pretty much too far from where he wants to go so he might as well just go visit the Hunters since it was in the next city.

"I think I will be off for a while" Ling Song turned to look at Vincent, wrapped an arm around Vincent's left arm and grinned happily.

Whenever he touches him he has this feeling in his tummy, millions of butterfly flying wild inside him, such a ticklish feeling but also pleasant.

He doesn't know how to describe well this feeling, but he pretty much likes it.

In the other side though, Yang Yifei's mind was in a mess.

He looked at the boy who's such a smile was something he didn't see for a long time since the start of the Apocalypse, he looked at him strangely since he can't as well describe the feeling he was feeling right now.

But what he can tell for sure was that he felt breathless, like he shouldn't breath the air right now, if not he will sin and fall into disarray. He was used to this kid's way of expressing his obsession but the more time passes, the more he felt like an idiot himself.

But it wasn't about his feelings.

There wa something that was bothering him, but he doesn't know what.

He felt like this since they arrived in the F.t.l base, he have the feeling that it was important but why can't he grab on it?

The boy looked at the man who's been silent for a while with a confused expression but ignored his strange behavior and took the time to send a message to Hu Zhi about his plan to go to visit the Hunters but the moment he raised his head to look at the other man, he saw him looking straight into his eyes.

"What's wrong?"

Yang Yifei didn't replied for a second, like he was reflecting on something...for a brief of moment, when he was looking at the kid, something appeared on his mind...
"Have you ever been in a field full of insects?"

"insects?" He raised an eyebrow.

"..."

"Why do you ask such strange question?"

Yang Yifei also didn't know himself but for a second he saw this kid laying on the grass while billions of annoying butterflies where covering his visions. He touched his chin while rewinding that scene of a few second on his head but the more he thoughts about it, the more the scene gets blurrier.

"Never mind, just go make your trip and don't come back to bother me for a while, I'll be busy hunting some black zombies." He said getting up making Ling Song's arm lose his grip on his arm.

Ling Song also sat up "I'll call you sometimes and take care of Hu Zhi for now, I'll leave her with you to keep an eye to someone."

Yang Yifei sighed not really interested in whatever will be going on apart from what he was interested to "...Do whatever you want."

____________________________

•5 days after•

"Mhh... why this shit always happens to me?" He looked at the man that was madly glaring at him while pointing a gun to him and the man that was tied up with him.

"Don't make him more angry!" The other man whispered annoyingly "Things can't go worse than this."

The man with the gun frowned and started walking in circle anxiously.

Ling Song wanted to laugh while glancing at the man that was half beaten up beside him "Oh it can totally get worst." he looked at the door behind the man and huffed annoyingly.

He was hearing those strange zombies sounds, whatever people call those sounds they're making with their decomposed mouths.

"Shit... don't worry kiddo, I'll protect you" The other man struggled on the tight rope that were keeping them both tied up making Ling Song groan in pain from the rope grinding on his still fragile skin "Hey can you stop it??" He whispered angrily, his body wasn't completely healed so he was still fragil as hell.

"Sorry kiddo but I need my hands free to use my gift, so bear with it for a few seconds then I'll bring you out of here, alright?"

________________

Guys sorry for the late update, I was busy cause I had my graduation exam then I started to work. When I had the time to continue the story it was hard to find inspiration but now I'm on it again ✌🏻 so I'll keep it on now yeahhh pfft

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 4.8K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
98.1K 2.1K 26
(bxbxmxm+)(poly realationship) (Update: only edited like 5 chapters the rest are unedited... So if it doesn't really make sense, Sorry.) Chapters wit...
131K 4.8K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...
22.4K 599 23
"You're ours, Angel." "Say your mine, Lilac." "I would burn the world for you, Cutie." "You can't escape, Vita Mia." "If anyone touches you, I'll bre...