Love Unexpectedly

De Starstories777

I was 17 when I ask him to take my virginity but he explicitly said no. Now, eight years later I need to ask... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 19

23.2K 772 102
De Starstories777

On our second day, we went to a small town of Castelsardo where we explored the beautiful medieval village and enjoyed walking through small shops. We ate our lunch in a quaint little bistro that serves the freshest seafood I've ever tasted.

We came back to Rome around noon the next day and decided to stay in our hotel since we were both tired from all the activities we did in Sardinia. Though I felt sad when we left the place, Alexander promised that we will come back and visit the island on our next trip.

I was lounging on a chaise reading a book when Alexander came and snuggled beside me.

"My sister just gave me a call." He mumbled.

"What?" I couldn't discern what he's saying as his face is pressed on my breast.

He glanced up. "I think our plan to hang around here the whole day will be cut off. Georgie wants us to be in Florence tonight. She's mad that we didn't inform her that we're here for almost three days now. She said she's going to hang me upside down if we don't show up tonight."

"Oh! Really? We better go then." I pushed him off me so I could change and pack my things but he just pressed tighter on me.

"Alexander what are you doing? We should prepare now so we can leave immediately and not caught up driving late at night. It's a three-hour drive you know."

He looks at me again. "Can we have a quickie first?" He asked with a cheeky grin on his face.

"No! It's past noon. We don't have much time."

"Please?" He gave me a puppy dog eyes look.

"Are you serious? You're acting like a child." I laughed lightly.

"Come on, love. If we don't do it now, the next time we'll sleep together it will be after our visit which means I have to wait for two more days!"

"What are you talking about?"

"We are going to stay in their house for two nights. That's what she demanded."

"What? What are we going to do there for two nights? And we will go back to New York in two nights."

"I couldn't say no to her. She's upset and she's pregnant. What should I do then?"

"Oh!" I breathe deeply. "Fine, let's go."

"Yes! We can just do it in the bathroom so it will be quick." He stood up and starts to drag me towards our room.

"Excuse me? What are you talking about?"

"Uhh...Quickie? You just agreed remember. Now, come on!"

"No, I didn't say I agree."

"But you just said fine! So you agreed!" He said pouting his lips as he crossed his arms.

"No, I agreed with the two nights, not with the quickie. I told you we don't have time for that."

All of a sudden I'm hoisted up on to Alexander's shoulder, carrying me like a sack.

"Hey, what are you doing? Put me down you brute!"

"If you had agreed directly, we could have saved more time, instead, we were wasting our time arguing about it." He said then slap my butt.

"I couldn't wait for two nights. So, I'm going to take you to shower and have my way with you." He laughed maniacally.

"You're crazy!"

Two hours later we're on the way to Florence. The not so 'agreed' quickie turned into an hour of sex marathon. He said he needs to have his fill because he might not get a chance in his sister's house.

I was asleep the whole drive that I didn't notice we already reached the place. Alexander woke me with a kiss. "Wake up, love. We're here."

"Mmmm..."

"Come now. If you don't open your eyes, Georgina will see you perched on my lap. I'm sure she would have a lot of questions."

I'm instantly wide awake and quickly jumped out of his thigh while he just laughs loudly.

"You look cute when you're startled."

"Shut up!"

"Here she comes! Fixed yourself, love. You look like you've slept for a hundred years." He chuckled.

I gave him a dirty look. "Stop teasing me!"

Alexander came out of the car still laughing. "What's so funny little brother?"

"Hello, Georgie! Look at you! Did you just eat a whole watermelon?"

"Don't you dare! I'm..." I saw Georgina about to reprimand Alexander just as I step out of the car.

"Georgina!" I interjected.

"Oh my Cassandra! How are you? Mmmm...Why do you look so tired, dear?" He gave Alexander a dirty look.

"What? Why is everyone keeps sending me dirty looks now? What did I do?" He asked confused.

"Oh because I know you, Alexander John!" She said wagging his finger.

"Uhm...I'm just tired of the drive. But I'll be fine once I get my bearing again." Just as I said it I look around and a gasped came out of my mouth.

"Wow! This...this place is so beautiful Georgina!" The villa is perched on top of a panoramic hillside, surrounded by rows and rows of vineyards. The sunset just creates a magical effect on the place.

"I could live here forever! It's so peaceful and majestic." I told her honestly. I've met his husband Matteo a few times in New York but this is my first time visiting his hometown. I believe his family owns more than fifty percent of the winery in Tuscany. And one of their biggest vineyards is this place where they currently live in.

"Oh, Georgina! I envy you so much. This place is simply breathtaking."

"You know, I've been inviting you to stay here for a month or two. Matteo has a lot of gorgeous Italian friends."

"Huh! Cassandra would never like Italians. Don't waste your time on it." Alexander said looking so smug.

"What if I do?" I challenged him.

"Oh perfect! That's perfect! We are having a small picnic tomorrow with some of our friends. I can introduce you to one of them."

"No one's going to be introduced to anyone." He declared seethingly and left.

"What's wrong with that guy?" Georgina asked as he looked at Alexander retreating towards the house.

"Don't mind him. He's probably tired from the drive as well."

"It's only a three-hour drive and you two are tired? You weren't even driving!" She mumbled the latter as we followed Alexander inside the house.

As we enter I saw Alexander talking to Matteo.

"Piccola! I'm glad to see you again. I haven't seen you for so long." He kissed me on both my cheeks which made Alexander's face look sour. Good thing I'm the only one who noticed it since he's standing behind Matteo. I gave him a warning look. They will find us out sooner if he keeps this behavior.

I smiled at Matteo. "I'm very happy to see you both too." I turned around to look at Georgina.

"Mi Amore! Why are you still walking? I told you to just rest in our room. I can take care of them."

Georgina exaggeratedly rolled her eyes. "I'm not a disabled person Matteo, I'm pregnant!"

"Yes! Yes, you are! And you're almost eight months pregnant now. You shouldn't be exerting this much."

"Yes, sister! You already look like a penguin walking around."

I slap Alexander in his arm.

"You are a despicable human being! No wonder you're still single!"

"I'm still single because I chose to be one. I don't want to be confined to just one woman for the rest of my life."

My smile faded a little. Why do I feel like my heart's been punched hard?

"Don't be so sure, you'll never know what's going to happen next. You'll be surprised how wonderful that feeling is to be with the one you truly love." Matteo commented with full of passion.

"That's never going to happen." He smirked.

I couldn't breathe and I felt like there's a stone stuck in my throat.

"Can we freshen up first before talking about this love thing?" I croaked and look at Georgina. "Can you accompany me to my room, please? I really need to change." I tried to look so happy because deep inside I'm slowly crumbling.

I'm not sure if she reads my predicament but I'm thankful that she didn't ask any questions. "Oh! Yes! Come I'll show you to your room, Cassandra. And you!" She pointed to Alexander. "Stay here! I don't want you following us."

"But I need to go to my room to put my things!" He protested.

"Someone will send it to your room."

"Alexander, why don't we go to my study. I have some business that needs your advice."

"But..." He was trying to look at me but I avoided his gaze. I couldn't let him see how affected I am by his words.

Georgina linked her arms on mine and drag me towards my room.

As we reached my assigned room, I look around. It's a rustic type of room with a white and gray color theme. It looks quite cozy and homey.

"I like it. This is really nice." I smile at her. "Thank you."

"You know whatever issues you both have, you should fix it now. Don't wait it out." Georgina said without preamble.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm not blind Cassandra. I know you both since you were a child."

"Georgina...I..." I hesitated.

"You look tired. You have to take a rest for now. I'll send someone later for your dinner. I'll tell the boys you won't be able to join us since you're not feeling well."

"Thank you, Georgina."

As she was about to close the door she turns back around and look at me. "Promise me you'll talk to me if something is wrong? You know, I've always treated you as my younger sister."

"Thank you." I smiled feeling grateful for her.

"Goodnight dear!"

"Goodnight!" I said as she closes the door completely.

I lie on the bed feeling tired and broken. I'm falling freely believing that someone will catch me. I guess I was wrong.

I woke up really late the next morning. So when I step out in the garden I already saw a lot of people mingling around.

My first vision zeroed on Alexander who was talking to a beautiful woman. They look so intimate standing on the side. He didn't even notice me. I guess I'm being replaced already. My heart squeezed just seeing him with someone else.

"Cassandra!"

"Georgina!" I smiled at her. I have to stop looking pitiful. Get over yourself, Cassandra! You're not even in a relationship with him. He can see any woman he wants.

"Good that you're here. How was your sleep? Are you feeling better now?"

"I'm fine now. I'm feeling refreshed from all this wonderful view."

"Oh! Then you don't mind if I introduce you to someone? I already told him a few things about you." She said sheepishly. "Sorry, I'm just so excited." She was talking animatedly. Her face is glowing and full of happiness. How I wish I could be as happy as her even just half of it.

I look back at Alexander who was still talking to the same old hag. Even though she's beautiful, she still looks old for him. Maybe that's one of his type. Well, good riddance to both of them. I look back at Georgina. "Sure I would love to." I need as many distractions as I could find today.

We walk towards a very handsome man. "Lorenzo!"

"Georgina!" He smiled with dimples on each cheek. Oh my God! Men with dimples are one of my weaknesses.

"And who is this Bella?"And his voice is swoon-worthy too!

"Cassandra meet Lorenzo."

"Lorenzo meet my lovely friend Cassandra."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, sei bellisima Cassandra." He took my right hand and kiss it. Yup! Definitely swoon-worthy! Aside from his voice, his face is unbelievably attractive. He could be a model if he wants to. I'm sure many women will go crazy just seeing him in billboards.

"It's nice meeting you too." I said blushing.

"Well, I will leave you two here as I need to entertain some of my guests," Georgina announced looking so proud of herself and left.

"So...uhm..." What should I say? Oh my God! I'm really bad at this. I don't know what to say next.

"So, you're from New York right?" I look at him questioningly.

"Actually, she already told me a few things about you. I hope you're not mad." He massaged the back of his neck while smiling boyishly.

Oh!" I smiled. "I don't mind."

I found out that his family is also into the winery business and they have few restaurants in Italy and other countries as well. He did a few partnerships with Matteo that's where they met.

He told me that he has recently opened a restaurant in New York. He planned to fly next month and invited me to his restaurant which I excitedly agreed. He's actually a nice person but as he keeps talking my eyes would drift to Alexander who is sitting with another beautiful woman. And she's practically almost sitting on his lap.

"Are you listening to me, Bella?"

"What?"

He turned his eyes towards the person I kept looking at. "I guess your boyfriend is mad. He looks ready to explode." He chuckled.

"What?

I'm sorry, I didn't know you already have a boyfriend."

What? Really Cassandra? You have nothing to say?

"I can't believe Georgina is pushing me to you when her brother is here. Don't get me wrong you're a beautiful desirable woman but I don't like stealing someone that is already taken. "

"What? No! No, you're wrong! We're not together.

Really? Because by the looks of it, he's ready to kill me." I turned back to Alexander and he's already striding towards us like there's fire following him.

When he reached us, Lorenzo stood up and greeted him. "Alexander right? We've been introduced earlier." He reached his hand out waiting for a handshake. And to my utter horror, Alexander just ignored it.

"Cassandra I need to talk to you." Then looks at Lorenzo in the eye. "In private!"

"Alexander! What's wrong with you? You're being disrespectful."

"It's okay Cassandra, I need to go and see Matteo anyway." He smiled at me.

"I'm really sorry about his bad temper. He probably forgot to drink his medicine this morning." I whispered though it can be heard clearly by Alexander.

Lorenzo laughed and I smiled at him.

"Cassandra!" Alexander looks like a red furious bull.

I rolled my eyes feeling infuriated. I really hate him right now. So I ignore him while still smiling sweetly at Lorenzo. "I'm really glad to meet you, Lorenzo."

"Same here Bella." He kissed the back of my hand again. "I'll call you when I'm in New York. I'll schedule for that dinner."

Alexander and Lorenzo silently exchange quick awkward glances, sizing each other up.

Lorenzo broke it first and look at me. "Cassandra." He said my name, smiled, and left.

I was still smiling and looking at him when Alexander blocked my view.

"What the hell was that Cassandra? Did you just agree to have dinner with him?"

I turn my back on him walking away.

"Where are you going? Cassandra, I'm not done talking to you!" I could feel his seething rage intensified.

"What do you want?" I don't know where I'm going but I didn't care. I just want to get away from him.

"I asked you why you agreed to have dinner with him?"

"Why do you care?" I said acting like a petulant child.

"I forbid you to go out with him!" He spoke up angrily.

"What? You have no right to tell me what to do! I can do whatever I want!" I said haughtily. Where is this vineyard going anyway? I think I'm already lost.

He stopped me and spin me around. "You are mine, Cassandra! If I say you will not go out with him then you won't!"

"Are you serious right now Alexander? You don't own me! You can't just dictate every decision I make." I was frustrated and hurt. How could he say that when he was practically flirting with other women in front of me. I pushed him and walk away.

"Cassandra!"

"Go away! I don't want to talk to you!" How far is this vineyard? I think we already walked too far.

"What's wrong with you? You were acting strange last night! I wanted to talk to you but your phone was off. Georgina wouldn't even tell me which room you were sleeping. As much as I want to open each door but I couldn't I'm afraid I'll open the wrong one." He said looking so frustrated.

"What?"

"Some of the visitors were already there staying for a few days now. Our cousin Felicia was also one of the guests."

I looked at him. "Cousin? I didn't know you have a cousin here."

"You know my mother is half Italian. She's a cousin from my mother's side. I was actually waiting for you so I could introduce you to her."

Wait, he was talking to two women. I don't think the one who is almost straddling him is his cousin. That would be so gross. "Is she wearing a dark blue dress?"

"You already met her then? Her husband is also here." Oh my God! I just called her an old hag. Thankfully I'm the only one who knows it.

"No, I didn't. I was busy."

"Yes, you're busy flirting with that scumbag!" He said it like there's dirt in his mouth.

"And you were not?" I started walking away again feeling pissed all of a sudden.

"What? I wasn't flirting with anyone!"

I stopped under the shade of a big olive tree. "You were flirting with that...that blonde woman!" I shouted.

"What blonde woman?" He shouted back.

"And now you're pretending like you don't know her? She's practically sitting on your lap! And don't shout at me you beast!"

"No one was sitting on my lap. And stop shouting at me too!"

"Oh! So, what was that I was seeing? Am I just hallucinating then?!" I yelled sarcastically.

"If you're talking about that woman who was annoying as hell then you're wrong! I wasn't flirting with her. I didn't even know she was that close to me! I was busy looking at you and that critter! Why would I even flirt with someone when you're here?"

"Oh, so you would flirt if I'm not here then?" I pointed out angrily.

"What? No! Of course, I won't. Why would I do that if I have you!"

I halted from my pacing and turned to him. I was panting and angry.

"You, on the other hand, was holding his hand!"

"What? I wasn't holding his hand! He was just doing a palm-reading!"

"Ha! Now, he's a fortune-teller? Let me guess." He was the one who is pacing around now. "He told you you'll find the love of your life at that party. " He pointed to the house where the picnic is still ongoing.

I didn't respond because he was right. "What else did he say? That the love of your life is rich? What else? That he's Italian? What? Did he tell you his height and hair color too? Six feet tall and dark brown hair? He's likely describing himself! He's basically playing with you. He's a womanizer and is using that stupid strategy to lure you. Don't be so naive!"

"Well, I'm not!" Why do I feel like crying now? "I knew what he's doing!"

"What? And you let him? Are you forgetting about us?"

"Well, news flash Alexander there is no us! I'm not yours!"

He stood closer to me. "That's where you're wrong. You...are...mine!" He spit out each word angrily. "And this..." he grabs my vagina"...is mine, Cassy!" He then kissed me deeply and hungrily.

I whimpered from his touch. He stared into my eyes and used his other hand to caress my face. "You're all mine, Cassy. Remember that." He kissed me again torridly.

He grabs my ass and picked me up. My legs automatically circled his waist. He slammed me against the tree while grinding into me. All of sudden his hand went under my dress and tore my panties.

"Alexander!" I got so wet just thinking about what will happen next. He was fumbling with his zipper as he let out his cock from its confine.

"You make me so crazy Cassy! I couldn't even think properly when you're near me." He's kissing my neck and gently sucking it. He squeezes my breast as he enters into me. He was thrusting in and out while he yanks my dress down so my breasts were out in the open.

I was moaning as he sucks my nipple. We were so lost in each other that we lost all our inhibitions. Repercussions be damn! I didn't care if someone sees us like this.

"Yes, Alexander! More! I want more!"

He was grunting loudly as he pumped harder and faster. I could feel my back scratching the bark of the tree. Instead of feeling pain, it only heightens the pleasure building inside me.

"Fuck! Cassy! Cum for me sweetheart!" And I did, gripping and sucking him in. I felt him stilled and spilled his cum inside me.

He placed his forehead against mine and we stayed in the same position for a few minutes as we catch our breath.

"We're going to be okay right?" Alexander asked after a while. "I don't want to lose you, Cassy." He kissed my forehead and look at me.

"Tell me you're still mine, love." He looks so vulnerable and insecure as I gazed at him.

Oh God! How I love this man. Why can't he love me back? "I'm still yours Alexander!" Forever, my stupid lovesick brain added.

He pulled out and drop me slowly to the ground. He fixed my dress and hair and looks at me intensely. "You don't know how much you mean to me, Cassy!" He then kissed me on my nose.

We just gazed at each other and smiled. Maybe, someday he will learn to love me too. I love you, Alexander! One day, I can say it out loud to you.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.5M 185K 58
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉, 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘, 𝒕𝒐�...
11.4K 2.2K 49
"Bad Girls don't get what they want, especially when they don't ask nicely." ____________________________________________ "You have no idea what I am...
387 39 13
"Why are you here Mateo" I shouted at him. How dare he show up and think he can control every part of my life. "I missed you, Love" He smirked. Love...
415 49 23
Drifting through the days with her group of friends, Sammy only cared about escaping it all with the help of casual sex, drugs, and alcohol until she...